Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174606 times)

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
  • baba i love you
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2012, 02:16:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

great experiece
    sai gauri

Offline sainetras

• Blessings 21
    « Reply #346 on: May 24, 2012, 12:15:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all sai family, Jai saibaba.
    I am SAIBABA'S devotee you can call me as "sai-jogan"just a home maker-sainetras.
    This is my beautiful recent experience of My saibaba.  
    I am not good at expressing my thoughts and my English is also not good. So please bare with me & my writing.
    All through my life I am totally depend upon my saibaba for any and every  needed help.True to his "Vachan" baba is holding my hand whenever I need it.
    I have had so many miracles which I will try to write one by one if saibaba wants me to write it.
    Here this incident I am writing first  because, I promised to my Deva.

Both my sons are living in USA. By saibaba 's grace doing good  now. Last few months I am staying with them in USA.
    Last some years my 2nd son is facing so many problems in his life I always pray for his happiness.Yet, one or other way he is facing problems.
     Last year when he heard the news of finally shutting down this company ( where he was working till now)  he was very upset. Few years back in recession time, it happened first time. Then he tried for new job and got one too. but,at that moment this earlier company where he was working, got new contract and request my son to stay with them, increasing his salary and he stayed there knowing his growth  here,  is limited and he has better opportunity from that another job.
    When I asked him why he still wants to remain here ? He said, the company is facing problems wants to survive and it is his duty to help them first, rather then think about his personal growth.
    I liked his honest feelings and agreed to his decision. I knew in my heart my saibaba is with him, who knows what is best for him and will guide him accordingly .
    Even giving their very best efforts,this company could not survive and took the decision to shut it down. Now, Again my son has to search for new job and started to give so many interviews, with blessings of my baba he got the good job this time too. But this new job was in another city. My son mentally prepared himself for relocate and go on with destiny so it was OK. He decided to take it. The  new job people wanted him to join at the earliest. But, the previous company people not allowing him before they shut their business totally. At this point  his real test started. If he  can't join new job by given date, they may (new job boss) cancel his appointment & if he leaves (old one) before shutting their business they will not pay him his pending due amount. In both way the loss will be very painful. So he was very confused and very upset.
    At that time I was in India, my son called me explaining above things, for a moment I could not able to give him any answer, then, as always I prayed to my saibaba The only Savior, The only protector to show the right way holding our hand.
    My krupalu saibaba, showed the way by giving me this thought. I told my son go and meet the boss of new job and explain the real situation as it is. Let them decide are they willing to give you little more time to join them or not. Because since you work hard for this older company, you must get your every payment. So you have to be here for some more days. Your hard earn money should not go just like that..
     My son met his new job boss , told everything and they liked honesty of my son and granted the days even more than what he asked to join this new job.
    The older company boss is also happy to know that their work will be completed with my sons help. And  gave every  due payment.
    This is how saibaba helped my son to get good job + his hard earn money. thank you my DEVA.
    PLEASE WITH US ALWAYS AND HELP ALL WHO COME TO YOU.
    when we surrender our self to our saibaba, DEVA takes care of everything. Just we have to do our duty with true to our heart and others who trust us.& rest just leave to our lord saibaba's lotus feet. HE is there to guide everybody who come to HIS SHARAN.
    Yet, as an ordinary human being we all disturbed and confuse our self when any difficult circumstance to be faced. Me too begged for saibaba's mercy to help my son and promised to write it. So here I am. Please excuse my mistakes.
    Once again thank you for your Devine work which helps us to face life with new hope believing our SAIBABA.
    JAI SAIRAM. KEEP BELIEVING. SAIBABA BLESS US BLESS ALL.

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #347 on: May 24, 2012, 05:08:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram ji

nice experience ji
    sai gauri

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #348 on: May 24, 2012, 05:48:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. Wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing the same with us. Baba bless and guides you and your son in every situation. He will since His leelas are always amazing.

JaiSaiRam

Dear all sai family, Jai saibaba.
    I am SAIBABA'S devotee you can call me as "sai-jogan"just a home maker-sainetras.
    I am not good at expressing my thoughts and my English is also not good. So please bare with me & my writing.
    All through my life I am totally depend upon my saibaba for any and every  needed help.True to his "Vachan" baba is holding my hand whenever I need it.
    I have had so many miracles which I will try to write one by one if saibaba wants me to write it.
    Here this incident I am writing first  because, I promised to my Deva.

Both my sons are living in USA. By saibaba 's grace doing good  now. Last few months I am staying with them in USA.
    Last some years my 2nd son is facing so many problems in his life I always pray for his happiness.Yet, one or other way he is facing problems.
     Last year when he heard the news of finally shutting down this company ( where he was working till now)  he was very upset. Few years back in recession time, it happened first time. Then he tried for new job and got one too. but,at that moment this earlier company where he was working, got new contract and request my son to stay with them, increasing his salary and he stayed there knowing his growth  here,  is limited and he has better opportunity from that another job.
    When I asked him why he still wants to remain here ? He said, the company is facing problems wants to survive and it is his duty to help them first, rather then think about his personal growth.
    I liked his honest feelings and agreed to his decision. I knew in my heart my saibaba is with him, who knows what is best for him and will guide him accordingly .
    Even giving their very best efforts,this company could not survive and took the decision to shut it down. Now, Again my son has to search for new job and started to give so many interviews, with blessings of my baba he got the good job this time too. But this new job was in another city. My son mentally prepared himself for relocate and go on with destiny so it was OK. He decided to take it. The  new job people wanted him to join at the earliest. But, the previous company people not allowing him before they shut their business totally. At this point  his real test started. If he  can't join new job by given date, they may (new job boss) cancel his appointment & if he leaves (old one) before shutting their business they will not pay him his pending due amount. In both way the loss will be very painful. So he was very confused and very upset.
    At that time I was in India, my son called me explaining above things, for a moment I could not able to give him any answer, then, as always I prayed to my saibaba The only Savior, The only protector to show the right way holding our hand.
    My krupalu saibaba, showed the way by giving me this thought. I told my son go and meet the boss of new job and explain the real situation as it is. Let them decide are they willing to give you little more time to join them or not. Because since you work hard for this older company, you must get your every payment. So you have to be here for some more days. Your hard earn money should not go just like that..
     My son met his new job boss , told everything and they liked honesty of my son and granted the days even more than what he asked to join this new job.
    The older company boss is also happy to know that their work will be completed with my sons help. And  gave every  due payment.
    This is how saibaba helped my son to get good job + his hard earn money. thank you my DEVA.
    when we surrender our self to our saibaba, DEVA takes care of everything. Just we have to do our duty with true to our heart and others who trust us.& rest just leave to our lord saibaba's lotus feet. HE is there to guide everybody who come to HIS SHARAN.
    Yet, as an ordinary human being we all disturbed and confuse our self when any difficult circumstance to be faced. Me too begged for saibaba's mercy to help my son and promised to write it. So here I am. Please excuse my mistakes.
    Once again thank you for your Devine work which helps us to face life with new hope believing our SAIBABA.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sainetras

• Blessings 21
    « Reply #349 on: May 24, 2012, 01:30:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you  everyone who read this and believe in MY SAIBABA. He is our allmighty.
    Guru Brahma..Guru Vishnu...Guru Devo Maheshvara...all toghter is MY SAIBABA.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #350 on: May 24, 2012, 01:50:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you  everyone who read this and believe in MY SAIBABA. He is our allmighty.
    Guru Brahma..Guru Vishnu...Guru Devo Maheshvara...all toghter is MY SAIBABA.

SaiRam,

As said by you earlier... kindly continue to share your Baba's leelas which u experienced.
    JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #351 on: May 24, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

सभी साईं प्रेमियों को साईं राम

साईं प्रेमियों बाबा की एक लीला को जो मेरे साथ हुई है उसको आपलोगोको बताना चाहूँगा और बताके मुझे बेहद प्रशंयता होगी | मै  अपने वतन से सात समुंदर पार अनजान देश में जीविकोपार्जन हेतु रुका हुआ हूँ  और यहाँ जो अनुभव कल मुझे हुआ उससे आपको अवगत कराता  हूँ |

आज से एक हफ्ता पहले यहाँ की एक महिला रिसेप्सन मे आई और पूछने लगी की जो इंडियन यहाँ काम करते है उनसे मिलना है | मुझे रिसेप्सन से फ़ोन आया की एक महिला आपसे मिलना चाह रही है | मैंने कहा कि मै किसी भी यहाँ की महिला को नहीं जनता | मै थोडा सा डर भी गया था कि ये क्या मुसीबत आ गई सर पे | पर फिर भी उनसे मिला और पुछा की क्यों आप मुझसे मिलना चाहिती हैं | महिला ले कहा कि मेरे घर के सभी सदश्यों के उपर किसी ने जादूटोना (टोना टुटका) करदिया है और हमलोग बहुत ही परेशान है | यहाँ टोना टुटका को दूर करने वाले है पर उनसे कुछ नहीं हुआ | मुझे किसी ने कहा है कि भारत में इन टोने टुटके का इलाज अच्छा होता है | आप मेरी मदत कीजिये और आपके देश में किसी जादूटोना करने वाले से इसकी काट करवाइये | मैंने कहा क्षमा करियेगा मै किसी को जानता नहीं हूँ और ना ही इन अंधविश्वास पर विस्वास करता हूँ | मेरे जवाब से वो जैसे मायूस हो गई और मुझे भी अच्छा नहीं लगा | मैंने स्थिति को सहज करने के लिए और उनको टालने हेतु  कह दिया कि आप अगले हफ्ते आइये मै पता लगाने की कोशिस  करता हूँ | उसदिन बाबा से उसके लिए दुआ की कि उसकी परेशानियों को दूर करें एवंग  मन में विचार किया की काश आज मै उसको उद्दी दे देता तो शायद अच्छा ही होता | फिर मन मे आया की विदेश मै हैं और यहाँ किसी को कुछ पता नहीं है ,बिना मतलब की बात हो जायेगी  और अनर्थक ही किसी समस्या का सामना ना करना पड़ जाये | |

कल वो महिला फिर आई और मैंने उसको उद्दी एक कागज मे लपेट के दी है और उस कागज के उपर साई राम लिखा है | मैंने उसको कहा की ये मेरे ईश्वर है और मै उनका ही प्रसाद आपको दे रहा हूँ | आप सोने के पहले चुटकी भर पानी मे घोलके पिया करियेगा और इस पुड़ियाँ को अपनी तकिया के नीचे रखके सोइयेगा | आपको साईं राम साईं राम का जाप करना है | कहने लगी की घर मे सभी प्रभावित है | मैंने कहा की आपके करने से उसकी शक्ति सबके पास पहुंचेगी | उसके चहरे की मुस्कान ही बता रही थी जैसे उसको एक अद्भुत खजाना मिल गया हो और मुझे उसकी मुस्कान को देखकर एक अपूर्व शांति का एहसास हुआ |

बाबा से यही प्राथना है कि अपने इस दास की लाज रख ले और विश्वास है की बाबा रखेंगे |

साई की लीला है की नहीं साईं प्रेमियों | कहाँ मै बेठा हुआ हूँ और कहाँ पर माध्यम बनाके कार्य करवा रहे हैं हमारे बाबा साईं | मै सच मे बहुत ही प्रशन्न हूँ क्योकि अपने देश से दूर रहकर भी बाबा ने कुछ नेक कार्य के मुझे काबिल समझा |

साईं से मेरी यही प्राथना है कि सदा अपनी कृपा दृष्टि बनाये रखें और मुझे एवंग मेरे परिवार को इस जीवन में सेवा का शुभअवसर प्रदान करते रहें |

बाबा के श्री चरणों में कोटि-कोटि प्रणाम |

ॐ साई राम
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:06:53 PM by Pratap Nr.Mishra »

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #352 on: May 24, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all sai family, Jai saibaba.
    All through my life I am totally depend upon my saibaba for any and every  needed help.True to his "Vachan" baba is holding my hand whenever I need it.
    Here this incident I am writing first  because, I promised to my Deva.

Both my sons are living in USA. By saibaba 's grace doing good  now. Last few months I am staying with them in USA.
     Last year when he heard the news of finally shutting down this company ( where he was working till now)  he was very upset. Few years back in recession time, it happened first time. Then he tried for new job and got one too. but,at that moment this earlier company where he was working, got new contract and request my son to stay with them, increasing his salary and he stayed there knowing his growth  here,  is limited and he has better opportunity from that another job.
    Even giving their very best efforts,this company could not survive and took the decision to shut it down. Now, Again my son has to search for new job and started to give so many interviews, with blessings of my baba he got the good job this time too. But this new job was in another city. My son mentally prepared himself for relocate and go on with destiny so it was OK. He decided to take it. The  new job people wanted him to join at the earliest. But, the previous company people not allowing him before they shut their business totally. At this point  his real test started. If he  can't join new job by given date, they may (new job boss) cancel his appointment & if he leaves (old one) before shutting their business they will not pay him his pending due amount. In both way the loss will be very painful. So he was very confused and very upset.
    The older company boss is also happy to know that their work will be completed with my sons help. And  gave every  due payment.

Om sai ram sai netra ji

Its really great blessings by baba on your son  , i hav also  experienced many times, baba help those ppl who is really have good and honest heart...it may be take time ..but last baba gives  always best to us ..

Shradhha and Saburi

Om sai ram

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #353 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Pratapji

Bahut achha laga aapke experiance ko padd kar , aapne jo kiya achha kiya kisi ke wiswas ko banaye rakhna aur usse thodi si khushi dekna hi sabse badi khusi hai ...

Anjaan desh main hone ka aapka darr main samjh sakti hu ..per aap chitna na kare ..ye kaam aapne nahi swam babaji ne aapke dwara karwaya hai ..toh fir aapko chinta karne ki koi bhi jarurat nahi

Aap dekhiye sab kuch theek hoga ..aur main bhi apne Sai se uss family ke liye pray karungi

Babaji bless you

Om sai ram

ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

सभी साईं प्रेमियों को साईं राम

साईं प्रेमियों बाबा की एक लीला को जो मेरे साथ हुई है उसको आपलोगोको बताना चाहूँगा और बताके मुझे बेहद प्रशंयता होगी | मै  अपने वतन से सात समुंदर पार अनजान देश में जीविकोपार्जन हेतु रुका हुआ हूँ  और यहाँ जो अनुभव कल मुझे हुआ उससे आपको अवगत कराता  हूँ |

आज से एक हफ्ता पहले यहाँ की एक महिला रिसेप्सन मे आई और पूछने लगी की जो इंडियन यहाँ काम करते है उनसे मिलना है | मुझे रिसेप्सन से फ़ोन आया की एक महिला आपसे मिलना चाह रही है | मैंने कहा कि मै किसी भी यहाँ की महिला को नहीं जनता | मै थोडा सा डर भी गया था कि ये क्या मुसीबत आ गई सर पे | पर फिर भी उनसे मिला और पुछा की क्यों आप मुझसे मिलना चाहिती हैं | महिला ले कहा कि मेरे घर के सभी सदश्यों के उपर किसी ने जादूटोना (टोना टुटका) करदिया है और हमलोग बहुत ही परेशान है | यहाँ टोना टुटका को दूर करने वाले है पर उनसे कुछ नहीं हुआ | मुझे किसी ने कहा है कि भारत में इन टोने टुटके का इलाज अच्छा होता है | आप मेरी मदत कीजिये और आपके देश में किसी जादूटोना करने वाले से इसकी काट करवाइये | मैंने कहा क्षमा करियेगा मै किसी को जानता नहीं हूँ और ना ही इन अंधविश्वास पर विस्वास करता हूँ | मेरे जवाब से वो जैसे मायूस हो गई और मुझे भी अच्छा नहीं लगा | मैंने स्थिति को सहज करने के लिए और उनको टालने हेतु  कह दिया कि आप अगले हफ्ते आइये मै पता लगाने की कोशिस  करता हूँ | उसदिन बाबा से उसके लिए दुआ की कि उसकी परेशानियों को दूर करें एवंग  मन में विचार किया की काश आज मै उसको उद्दी दे देता तो शायद अच्छा ही होता | फिर मन मे आया की विदेश मै हैं और यहाँ किसी को कुछ पता नहीं है ,बिना मतलब की बात हो जायेगी  और अनर्थक ही किसी समस्या का सामना ना करना पड़ जाये | |

कल वो महिला फिर आई और मैंने उसको उद्दी एक कागज मे लपेट के दी है और उस कागज के उपर साई राम लिखा है | मैंने उसको कहा की ये मेरे ईश्वर है और मै उनका ही प्रसाद आपको दे रहा हूँ | आप सोने के पहले चुटकी भर पानी मे घोलके पिया करियेगा और इस पुड़ियाँ को अपनी तकिया के नीचे रखके सोइयेगा | आपको साईं राम साईं राम का जाप करना है | कहने लगी की घर मे सभी प्रभावित है | मैंने कहा की आपके करने से उसकी शक्ति सबके पास पहुंचेगी | उसके चहरे की मुस्कान ही बता रही थी जैसे उसको एक अद्भुत खजाना मिल गया हो और मुझे उसकी मुस्कान को देखकर एक अपूर्व शांति का एहसास हुआ |

बाबा से यही प्राथना है कि अपने इस दास की लाज रख ले और विश्वास है की बाबा रखेंगे |

साई की लीला है की नहीं साईं प्रेमियों | कहाँ मै बेठा हुआ हूँ और कहाँ पर माध्यम बनाके कार्य करवा रहे हैं हमारे बाबा साईं | मै सच मे बहुत ही प्रशन्न हूँ क्योकि अपने देश से दूर रहकर भी बाबा ने कुछ नेक कार्य के मुझे काबिल समझा |

साईं से मेरी यही प्राथना है कि सदा अपनी कृपा दृष्टि बनाये रखें और मुझे एवंग मेरे परिवार को इस जीवन में सेवा का शुभअवसर प्रदान करते रहें |

बाबा के श्री चरणों में कोटि-कोटि प्रणाम |

ॐ साई राम

Offline sainetras

• Blessings 21
    « Reply #354 on: May 25, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,
    For me
    My SAIBABA,
    HE is like mata, pita, bandhu,sakha...all in one Sarvswa Sai
    HIS presence in my life means everything to me and my family.
    I have lot ..lot and lots of experiences with my sai.

This is very small one but it shows Sai's presence in everyday life.
    One day my son's close friend & his family visited us. I was taking care of  their little girl, while they went for shopping. Some time we both play hide and seek , did her home work..then I had other works to do so I told her to watch TV for some time while I finish my work. But she was not interested in TV. So she took her father's  I_PHONE, & watching something on that phone,sitting on our sofa, enjoying some music.
    I too felt happy watching her smiling face from my kitchen.
    Her parents return from shopping, we all had our lunch and sat chit-chatting. After evening coffee they wanted to leave. So they took their all bags, & before saying bye-bye Mr-S, ( little girl's father ) asked me to give his I-Phone which he left on our sofa before going to shopping. He said it was new model and is very costly one. He has bit forgetting nature & he didn't want to loose that new costly phone.
    I too remembered some time earlier his daughter enjoying music on it. so I ran back to sofa, started searching. but could not find it anywhere. Waiting for me 10 minutes, everyone came inside. I told them everything happened in the morning. Mr S told me not to panic..and everyone started searching every corner of that room. we could not find it anywhere. I was very upset. All the time I was praying to my sai to help me to find it.but no chance. after two hours of searching Mr S was also very sad. His wife indirectly commenting ..these days we should not believe anybody.. Is someone here ? servant milkman or watchman...?
    I was feeling very guilty, blaming myself not taking proper care of that costly phone.

At last I said to sai " Deva  please don't make me guilty in front of girl's father. You know that I havn't done any wrong so to prove that, please help me and show the way."
    At that moment girl's father Mr S, asked me when did I saw her holding that phone ? and where was she at that time ? We searched all over that sofa making it upside down  yet no chance. I was in tears called my SAI  to save me from this situation
    of misunderstanding.
     And my SAI is great !   
    I just droped my hair pin which went in-between two seats of that sofa. I pushed my hand in-between two seats of sofa and What a surprise !!!! The I-phone was there ! it was stuck middle of two seats.
    I felt so relief....All of you may think it is not a wonder But for me IT IS A GREAT WONDER. A miracle ! My SAI saved me from a blame. saved my respect.
    Thank you My Deva. I love you.

Keep your faith make it strong Sai is always there to help us.
    JAI SAIBABA.

Offline saidevotee_harshita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #355 on: May 29, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotees,
    I have been an ardent devotee of Sai Baba since I was a 8-9 yr old Kid.
    And experiencing his miracles or presence from past 4-5 yrs.
    Sai was always a part of my life and showered me with his leela's but I was ignorant or did not realise them ,but last 4-5 years I was fortunate to feel his presence in my life.
    There are many leela's of our Sai Baba which I would wish to share in this forum.
    Let me narrate to you recent wonderful leela of Baba.
    I was suffering from allergy on my feet from last winter. It was quite severe and painful day by day and I couldn't stop itching.
    Around 2 months, On Thursday after coming home from Baba's Aarti, I started looking up for Baba's websites on net and consider myself very blessed to have found this Sai Baba's Forum.
    I was in awe reading experiences of all devotees and was moved to tears many times.
    Then before sleeping I prayed to Baba "please let me feel you are around me and let me experience your leela too."
    Baba did show me a wonderful miracle and the next day when I woke up, My feet allergy was gone and itching sensation has subsided over night.
    I was soo delighted and felt so happy.
    Thank you Baba for being so kind to all of us.
    And thanks Sai Devotees for sharing your amazing experiences.
    May Sai Baba bless you all always.
    Sai Ram

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #356 on: May 31, 2012, 05:23:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,
    For me
    My SAIBABA,
    HE is like mata, pita, bandhu,sakha...all in one Sarvswa Sai
    HIS presence in my life means everything to me and my family.
    I have lot ..lot and lots of experiences with my sai.

This is very small one but it shows Sai's presence in everyday life.
    One day my son's close friend & his family visited us. I was taking care of  their little girl, while they went for shopping. Some time we both play hide and seek , did her home work..then I had other works to do so I told her to watch TV for some time while I finish my work. But she was not interested in TV. So she took her father's  I_PHONE, & watching something on that phone,sitting on our sofa, enjoying some music.
    I too felt happy watching her smiling face from my kitchen.
    Her parents return from shopping, we all had our lunch and sat chit-chatting. After evening coffee they wanted to leave. So they took their all bags, & before saying bye-bye Mr-S, ( little girl's father ) asked me to give his I-Phone which he left on our sofa before going to shopping. He said it was new model and is very costly one. He has bit forgetting nature & he didn't want to loose that new costly phone.
    I too remembered some time earlier his daughter enjoying music on it. so I ran back to sofa, started searching. but could not find it anywhere. Waiting for me 10 minutes, everyone came inside. I told them everything happened in the morning. Mr S told me not to panic..and everyone started searching every corner of that room. we could not find it anywhere. I was very upset. All the time I was praying to my sai to help me to find it.but no chance. after two hours of searching Mr S was also very sad. His wife indirectly commenting ..these days we should not believe anybody.. Is someone here ? servant milkman or watchman...?
    I was feeling very guilty, blaming myself not taking proper care of that costly phone.

At last I said to sai " Deva  please don't make me guilty in front of girl's father. You know that I havn't done any wrong so to prove that, please help me and show the way."
    At that moment girl's father Mr S, asked me when did I saw her holding that phone ? and where was she at that time ? We searched all over that sofa making it upside down  yet no chance. I was in tears called my SAI  to save me from this situation
    of misunderstanding.
     And my SAI is great !   
    I just droped my hair pin which went in-between two seats of that sofa. I pushed my hand in-between two seats of sofa and What a surprise !!!! The I-phone was there ! it was stuck middle of two seats.
    I felt so relief....All of you may think it is not a wonder But for me IT IS A GREAT WONDER. A miracle ! My SAI saved me from a blame. saved my respect.
    Thank you My Deva. I love you.

Keep your faith make it strong Sai is always there to help us.
    JAI SAIBABA.

om sai ram

thank you for sharing ur experince

i m feeling blessed

om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #357 on: May 31, 2012, 05:25:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotees,
    I have been an ardent devotee of Sai Baba since I was a 8-9 yr old Kid.
    And experiencing his miracles or presence from past 4-5 yrs.
    Sai was always a part of my life and showered me with his leela's but I was ignorant or did not realise them ,but last 4-5 years I was fortunate to feel his presence in my life.
    There are many leela's of our Sai Baba which I would wish to share in this forum.
    Let me narrate to you recent wonderful leela of Baba.
    I was suffering from allergy on my feet from last winter. It was quite severe and painful day by day and I couldn't stop itching.
    Around 2 months, On Thursday after coming home from Baba's Aarti, I started looking up for Baba's websites on net and consider myself very blessed to have found this Sai Baba's Forum.
    I was in awe reading experiences of all devotees and was moved to tears many times.
    Then before sleeping I prayed to Baba "please let me feel you are around me and let me experience your leela too."
    Baba did show me a wonderful miracle and the next day when I woke up, My feet allergy was gone and itching sensation has subsided over night.
    I was soo delighted and felt so happy.
    Thank you Baba for being so kind to all of us.
    And thanks Sai Devotees for sharing your amazing experiences.
    May Sai Baba bless you all always.
    Sai Ram
    om sai ram

jai sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline psethura74

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #358 on: June 12, 2012, 06:36:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. I would like to share two incidents which re-emphasis Sai Baba's blessings for devotees. 

I want to be in a state where I think always about sai baba. Always think my doer is sai baba. I have long way to go to remove my ignorance and move towards Sai Baba.   

I would like to share two of my experience which had happened recently.

1.  I happen to visit Chennai during last week of May 2012. I make it a point to visit Mylapore Sai Baba every time I went to chennai.  So this time I had planned mentally before starting my trip that I will visit Mylapore sai baba temple. Plan was to attend thread ceremony on Thursday. So my wife, my daughter and I left on Bus from Bangalore to Chennai on Wednesday night and reached chennai on Thursday morning.  We went to thread ceremony and my 930 AM most of main function was over. I was longing to go to sai baba temple. Since, I had to return back on Friday evening to Bangalore, I want to ensure I visit temple first before any surprise comes which might make it not possible to visit. I left from function around 10 am, told my wife and daughter that I'm going to temple. They didn't accompany me since they wanted to be present in the function. So I took auto from Medavakkam to Myloapore. It is long drive. After an hour or so, while I was in Auto , my auto guy stopped and said that break wire has cut so I have to take another auto. I was angry and upset that auto has stopped. So I paid the amount and waiting for auto. It was stretch where I could not see much auto coming. It was around 1045 or so and waiting, then an lady aged around 50 plus came to me. She said asked me where I'm going. I said I'm going to Mylapore sai baba temple and she requested if she can be dropped at Adar which is en route. I said no problem and both were waiting for auto.  Then auto-wala  came and we both boarded and we were talking about sai baba. She told that she is member is sai arya Samaj and had darshan of sai baba in Mylapore temple early morning that day.  I was so happy to see that she was sai devotee and I talked about how much I love sai baba and forth and showed sai chatcharitra book that I always started carrying.  She then recommended that being Thursday it will be very crowded so advised me to contact president Mr X who sits in temple and tell that you (me) is friend of Mr Y.  She said she is wife of Mr. Y.  I mentally noted down the names of Mr X and Mr Y. And she asked me how long I plan to stay in chennai. I told that Friday evening I will return back to Bangalore.  Then she opens her wallet and gives me VIP pass for kumbhabhishegam for Padnabhan temple in Adyar that is going to happen.she gave me details on when to come etc to temple. While I knew it will be difficult to visit for the occasion, I accepted VIP pass and started thinking on to whom I should give.  I dropped her at place of choice and proceeded to the temple. Being Thursday, it was heavily crowded . It could take easily 2 hour darshan. So now I remembered the name of Mr X/Y and so I proceeded to the office to ask for president.  But I was told president is not there and will come late. I told the security guard about Mr X/Y..but he simply refused.  I was thinking on what to do and anyhow my plan was to wait in queue and take darshan...so thinking that I was prepared for the queue and started taking few steps towards to join the queue. Then the same security guard calls me and gives me direction for VIP entry and informs another security near sanctum to allow me. It was very fast and within 5 minutes I was near sanctam looking at sai's feet and kneeling down at sai's feet.  This would have taken 2 hours which I was happy to stand as well but that day I was just destined to get quick darshan.  I was very happy and had tears in my eyes and seeking blessings to sai.   After the darshan, I was sitting in temple and thinking of Sai. There was some gathering going on near by hall..a lady was sharing about miracles of sai baba and teachings of sai baba.  It was small hall adjacent to the temple. There was small stage with mic and devotees sitting on the chairs.  Since I went late I was just sitting on the floor and listening. After the session, I went to the speaker and told my desire on doing some service during my upcoming trip to Shirdi.  However she being busy that day, not much direction was given.  I was waiting there and seeing all participant leaving the hall.  While I was thinking of doing some service in shirdi, I get a voice from a uncle to help him arrange all the chairs back to the original postion. I was very happy to do this and eagerly jumped on it and arranged all the chairs. While I was thinking to do in shirdi, I was given opportunity on the same day at same place.   I was thinking about my above experience all day and thinking about love and affection that our sai takes care of devotees. All we have to do is surrender to him and remove our ignorance due to Maya. Sounds simple, but I have long way to go.

Regarding the VIP pass, i passed it to another couple who was Sai Devotee. I was just channel that day to pass on VIP pass to right devotee. 

Om Sai Ram. 

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #359 on: June 12, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sa
    Om Sai Ram. I would like to share two incidents which re-emphasis Sai Baba's blessings for devotees.

I want to be in a state where I think always about sai baba. Always think my doer is sai baba. I have long way to go to remove my ignorance and move towards Sai Baba.   

I would like to share two of my experience which had happened recently.

1.  I happen to visit Chennai during last week of May 2012. I make it a point to visit Mylapore Sai Baba every time I went to chennai.  So this time I had planned mentally before starting my trip that I will visit Mylapore sai baba temple. Plan was to attend thread ceremony on Thursday. So my wife, my daughter and I left on Bus from Bangalore to Chennai on Wednesday night and reached chennai on Thursday morning.  We went to thread ceremony and my 930 AM most of main function was over. I was longing to go to sai baba temple. Since, I had to return back on Friday evening to Bangalore, I want to ensure I visit temple first before any surprise comes which might make it not possible to visit. I left from function around 10 am, told my wife and daughter that I'm going to temple. They didn't accompany me since they wanted to be present in the function. So I took auto from Medavakkam to Myloapore. It is long drive. After an hour or so, while I was in Auto , my auto guy stopped and said that break wire has cut so I have to take another auto. I was angry and upset that auto has stopped. So I paid the amount and waiting for auto. It was stretch where I could not see much auto coming. It was around 1045 or so and waiting, then an lady aged around 50 plus came to me. She said asked me where I'm going. I said I'm going to Mylapore sai baba temple and she requested if she can be dropped at Adar which is en route. I said no problem and both were waiting for auto.  Then auto-wala  came and we both boarded and we were talking about sai baba. She told that she is member is sai arya Samaj and had darshan of sai baba in Mylapore temple early morning that day.  I was so happy to see that she was sai devotee and I talked about how much I love sai baba and forth and showed sai chatcharitra book that I always started carrying.  She then recommended that being Thursday it will be very crowded so advised me to contact president Mr X who sits in temple and tell that you (me) is friend of Mr Y.  She said she is wife of Mr. Y.  I mentally noted down the names of Mr X and Mr Y. And she asked me how long I plan to stay in chennai. I told that Friday evening I will return back to Bangalore.  Then she opens her wallet and gives me VIP pass for kumbhabhishegam for Padnabhan temple in Adyar that is going to happen.she gave me details on when to come etc to temple. While I knew it will be difficult to visit for the occasion, I accepted VIP pass and started thinking on to whom I should give.  I dropped her at place of choice and proceeded to the temple. Being Thursday, it was heavily crowded . It could take easily 2 hour darshan. So now I remembered the name of Mr X/Y and so I proceeded to the office to ask for president.  But I was told president is not there and will come late. I told the security guard about Mr X/Y..but he simply refused.  I was thinking on what to do and anyhow my plan was to wait in queue and take darshan...so thinking that I was prepared for the queue and started taking few steps towards to join the queue. Then the same security guard calls me and gives me direction for VIP entry and informs another security near sanctum to allow me. It was very fast and within 5 minutes I was near sanctam looking at sai's feet and kneeling down at sai's feet.  This would have taken 2 hours which I was happy to stand as well but that day I was just destined to get quick darshan.  I was very happy and had tears in my eyes and seeking blessings to sai.   After the darshan, I was sitting in temple and thinking of Sai. There was some gathering going on near by hall..a lady was sharing about miracles of sai baba and teachings of sai baba.  It was small hall adjacent to the temple. There was small stage with mic and devotees sitting on the chairs.  Since I went late I was just sitting on the floor and listening. After the session, I went to the speaker and told my desire on doing some service during my upcoming trip to Shirdi.  However she being busy that day, not much direction was given.  I was waiting there and seeing all participant leaving the hall.  While I was thinking of doing some service in shirdi, I get a voice from a uncle to help him arrange all the chairs back to the original postion. I was very happy to do this and eagerly jumped on it and arranged all the chairs. While I was thinking to do in shirdi, I was given opportunity on the same day at same place.   I was thinking about my above experience all day and thinking about love and affection that our sai takes care of devotees. All we have to do is surrender to him and remove our ignorance due to Maya. Sounds simple, but I have long way to go.

Regarding the VIP pass, i passed it to another couple who was Sai Devotee. I was just channel that day to pass on VIP pass to right devotee.

Om Sai Ram.
    om sai ram
    sai gauri

Facebook Comments