Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174654 times)

Offline psethura74

• Blessings 0
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #360 on: June 14, 2012, 03:13:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.   Would like to share experience... For last 3-4 months by Sai's grace - i have been pulled towards him.  I wish i always look at him and help other sai devotees and never for a second - forget Sai...   

Here is my brief experience...

For last few months, I have been reading Satcharithra.  While expectation is read within a week, I always contemplate , think lot after each chapter or lesson or experience.    One of the chapter talks about - or lessons that I learned was to give offering to Sai Baba or your "ista devatha" before we consume food. 

I felt this was good practice and decided to follow.   I didn't tell my parents or wife that Im going to start this.  I didn't tell my kid as well.   So I was having my dinner,  and i remembered about sharing first share to sai baba.  So I took a small piece of food and kept it aside and thought about sai baba.  I continued having my food. 

Within few minutes, I got a door bell. I went and opened it.  I saw 2 Kids.  They wanted to have water.   The kids must be around 10-12 years old.   Since we live in ground floor - we get knocks on our door from kids to drink water.  But usually i get knocks from Kids whom I know or whom I see them in park.   And usually they ask for water if door is open or around evening like 630 before they go home. 

But in this instance - it was around 830pm - most of kids were not in park / my door was closed.  And I have never seen those kids.   I'm sure there must be around in apartment complex. But it was my first time Im seeing them.  I gave them water and casually asked their name. One boy said "Samarth" and another boy said something "Sai anand or something".   

I didn't know how to react. I gave them the water and was happy inside  and told my wife about it.  It took time to digest the experiences we had.   

Om Sai Ram.  Om Sai Baba. 

Regards
    psethura

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #361 on: June 14, 2012, 05:23:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

u r blessed .....

Om Sai Ram.   Would like to share experience... For last 3-4 months by Sai's grace - i have been pulled towards him.  I wish i always look at him and help other sai devotees and never for a second - forget Sai...   

Here is my brief experience...

For last few months, I have been reading Satcharithra.  While expectation is read within a week, I always contemplate , think lot after each chapter or lesson or experience.    One of the chapter talks about - or lessons that I learned was to give offering to Sai Baba or your "ista devatha" before we consume food. 

I felt this was good practice and decided to follow.   I didn't tell my parents or wife that Im going to start this.  I didn't tell my kid as well.   So I was having my dinner,  and i remembered about sharing first share to sai baba.  So I took a small piece of food and kept it aside and thought about sai baba.  I continued having my food. 

Within few minutes, I got a door bell. I went and opened it.  I saw 2 Kids.  They wanted to have water.   The kids must be around 10-12 years old.   Since we live in ground floor - we get knocks on our door from kids to drink water.  But usually i get knocks from Kids whom I know or whom I see them in park.   And usually they ask for water if door is open or around evening like 630 before they go home. 

But in this instance - it was around 830pm - most of kids were not in park / my door was closed.  And I have never seen those kids.   I'm sure there must be around in apartment complex. But it was my first time Im seeing them.  I gave them water and casually asked their name. One boy said "Samarth" and another boy said something "Sai anand or something".   

I didn't know how to react. I gave them the water and was happy inside  and told my wife about it.  It took time to digest the experiences we had.   

Om Sai Ram.  Om Sai Baba. 

Regards
    psethura

sai gauri

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #362 on: July 27, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • om shri sai nathay namah

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #363 on: February 02, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • My son suffering with sever cough, suffering from more than 5 days...I pray baba and asked him..please show your miracle then I will share this in this site.....

I am no more ready to see my son in this situation...enough baba enough..please save him.

With my baba blessings he is almost recovered from cough ..I  hope he will get complete recover tomorrow.

Thank you so much baba and please keep my son healthy and happy.

Love you baba, Love you so much..thank you so much.

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #364 on: February 03, 2013, 10:31:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba yesterday night again I feared a lot, where are you baba, please save my son.

Please how a days baby can face all these challenges, please save my son baba.

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #365 on: February 04, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba doctors suspecting that my son might be facing nimonia - given reports.
    Tomorrow he might be admitted as per reports.Please save my son baba please

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #366 on: February 05, 2013, 01:23:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dont worry gayathriji baba will cure your sons health problems. Have faith in baba..Even I will pray to god to cure son. put udi to a glass of water and make your son drink..In sai satcharita it is mentioned na udi has the power to cure all the problems.. Om Sairam

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #367 on: February 05, 2013, 10:32:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sure I will apply udi, thanks for your prayers

Offline KamakshiKrishna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #368 on: March 07, 2013, 11:22:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai
    om srisairam gurudevadatta
    Dear shawlinca,

baba sai can never be upset with his kids. sai baba is personification of your faith. the more you believe sai, the closer you feel sai natha to you. baba sai is beyond all these angry, etc.

baba will never leave his kids. baba is in you and all , even in them who don't believe him. baba is universal mother , the kartha , karma and kriya. he is witness to all of our actions. so brother, believe sai, once you have unshakable faith on sai baba, you will never feel down, beacuse, failure or success are baba blessings to us. have faith on baba, you faith should be beyond all these failures and success, that is call "surrender to baba".

"faith can move mountains"

have confidence in yourself, beacuse it is baba sai in you. develop this belief. baba will be with you. baba is with you.

baba is our faith. that is why baba asks dakshina of" shradha and Saburi".

offer yourself to baba. rest sai will take care. beacuse you are baba's responsibility.

om srisairam gurudevadatta
    on sai shree sai jai jai sai
    Kamakshi

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #369 on: March 08, 2013, 04:48:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for everything, my son is too healthy and happy.
    He recovered many days back itself with your blessings.

Thanks for each prayers.

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #370 on: March 10, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    sai gauri

Offline KamakshiKrishna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #371 on: March 21, 2013, 01:48:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai shree sai jai jai sai..... sai is here .... bow to him peace be to all... Let all our wishes and dreams come true with the help of our only GOd SaiRam,,...
    Kamakshi

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #372 on: April 03, 2013, 04:06:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am blessed that I am in this forum..the experience of people bring tears in my eyes...

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #373 on: April 04, 2013, 12:09:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba ye do din me jo bhi hua jo bhi xperience huye meri mom ko mujhe yakin hai ye kahi na kahi aap hi the un roopon me jo aake meri mom ki help ki hai..Kripa banaye rakhiye ga Sai..Mann bada hi vichlit horaha hai kuch samjah nhi araha hai ki khusi maanu ki dukh.Ek taraf khush hu kyuki aap apne hone ka ehsaas dila rhe ho humein aur dusri taraf itni problem hogyi hai ghar pe meri mom ka foot fracture hgaya hai wo toh aapki kripa thi ki unhe aapne kal bacha lia aur jyada zakhmi hone se bus.Sai aapni kripa banaye rakhna sab pe....Om Sai Ram.

Offline saiharika

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #374 on: April 15, 2013, 11:45:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai my god here is my experience ......

I wanted to become mother...first time when I became pregnant my joy is boundless but it ended as miscarriage... I got really depressed and started to cry infront of baba in a temple.....but this time I am blessed with a cute baby boy .everything happens for good baba is always with us....have faith in baba.i used to read satcharitra all the time during my pregnancy because of which I had a normal delivery with a good birth weight of 3.5kg. I believe that my son is baba prasad for me... Baba please be with me.

Om sairam
    May baba be with all of us.

Facebook Comments