Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 176088 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai devotee

It so happened a key ring was given to me by my aunt who is a Sai devotee. The key ring had Baba's photo in it and was touched at Baba's feet in Shirdi, as I had never visited Shirdi so the key ring was very special to me and I kept it in my purse always. One day my purse was stolen and I lost some money as well as some materials inside it, but I was terribly sad that I lost the ring; I was upset because of the ring. One fine day I found a key ring with Baba's photo in it and a small key of a vehicle. It was on my TV set in the living room. I asked my husband and my brother, whose ring it was and nobody could answer for months. After waiting for a month or so, I finally knew where it must have come from. I still keep the key ring in my purse. This is one of the hair-raising experiences I had with Baba
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #166 on: February 04, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saraswathi

I have wanted to write this experience for quite sometime. We have visited Sai Baba's temple in Pittsburgh, PA last month. After having darshan of Lord Balaji, we went to Baba's Temple. We thought it was 7 pm at that time, as we did not change the time in our watches according to DST. The temple will be closed by 8 pm. Suddenly I realized the time change and ran to the front door, but it was closed already as it was 8 pm. I was so disappointed and came back to our vehicle, but the temple has another door too. Priest and some other devotees were coming out from that door, closing the temple. They saw us and told us that it is time for temple closing but we can have darshan of Baba. I was so glad to hear this, before that I wanted to offer $ 5 to Baba and hoped to have Baba's arathi. We went inside and bowed to Sai. One of my nephews rang the bell for the priest. The priest came in and said they already did Shej arathi and put Baba to sleep so we are not suppose to ring the bell. We said sorry and then he gave prasadam to us. But, I could not see the arathi so I got so disappointed. Anyway, I felt so happy for having Baba's darshan and prasadam. In that hurry, I did not offer the $ 5, which I wanted to offer (actually, I did not have any change. I used it in previous temples.) We all came out, as it was time for them to go home. But after coming to exit door, I realized that I forgot my purse in the temple, so my mom and I went to get it. To my surprise, I saw Baba's deepam (arathi) behind Hundi (Hawala). My joy knew no bounds and my purse was next to that. Thinking that Baba might want me to offer Him which I came to offer in the first place, so I checked my purse, in my emergency pocket (where I keep extra money, in case I run out of my usual spending money), I found exactly $ 5 and offered that to Baba and got his blessings. And also, before in that hurry, I forgot to bow Sai, then I bowed Him completely (Sastang Namaskaram).
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #167 on: February 04, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rama

I am a pharmacy graduate from India. I have moved to Canada in February 2002. I had a dream to establish a pharmacy store in Baba's name something like "Shirdi Sai Baba Drug Mart". I had applied for a franchise for a leading Drug store chain in Canada. The process to get a store (franchise) involves couple of steps. Firstly completing certain management courses and secondly, be successful in at least two interviews with head office. With the blessings and grace of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba I have got a store in Brampton, Canada with just one interview, I had only completed one course out of three management courses that I was supposed to do.

Most of us know the importance of a resume to apply for any job in North America (more so in Canada). It is because of Lord Sainath's blessings even without forwarding my resume to the head office I had been chosen from the four prospective candidates who applied for the franchise. I got this news on Wednesday on 10th May 2006 around 6:15 pm. I have decided to name the store as "Shirdi Sai Baba Drug Mart". On the same day at around 8:15 pm I was involved in a car accident. I was driving the car when a pickup truck crashed into the rear left hand side of my car. Again, with Baba's blessings, none of the passengers (I and my friends) was seriously hurt and all of us are safe. If the accident had occurred a couple of seconds before I do not know what would have happened to my friends and me. Baba, please bless all your devotees and help me to increase my faith and devotion towards You.

Offline sugarcandy

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #168 on: February 06, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • may 13 2008

om sai ram,
    my experiences with saibaba begins when i was a kid and just while passing the temple i prayed to him to grant me some wish and it got fulfilled instantly. that time i started beleiving in him.
    but years passed and i never prayed to him or never asked for anything. if i passed the temple i bowed and left. yes i visited shirdi for about 3 times. sometimes i saw the show on saibaba on television and had heard about sai sat charita. i wished to know what it is.
    one thursday recently i decided to go for sai baba's aarti in the same temple near my house. i reached late and was standing last. i wanted to see baba's face. but i culdnt see it since there were tall guys in frnt of me. it so happend that the pujari came to distribute aarti and everyone shuffled and i landed in a place where i culd see baba more clearly and at the same angle where baba sees. i was pleased with that and i returned home with a booklet which was distributed in the temple. it again had a mention of sai sat charita somewhere. i was curious to read it. so i found one pdf file online and since i m a fast reader and i liked it so much i completed it within a week. that night i dreamt about baba and he asked me to read ramayan. and i felt like giving baba flowers. so next day i wnt to the temple with 25 roses. i gave it to baba, he seemed very pleased and happy and i wanted to sit there in the temple. but i looked at baba as he was askin me to leave now. so i left. again in my mind i was reminded of ramayan. i said if i really have to read it show me some sign. the same time i was surfing the tv and i saw the cartoon film of hanuman. and i smiled to myself. but i dint have ramayan at my home. co-incidentally my father took me to iscon temple the same week and there i bought the ramayan. i started reading it and after some time i stopped and completely forgot about it. while surfing the net for sai baba i again came across the statement about reading ramayan. now i havent read in a while but i know i will soon finish it and its there on the back of my mind.
    i wanted to share my experiences with baba and am waiting for the right time. i have typed and kept this in my mail box. i will post it whn i get the admission in the institute i have applied. i know baba will fulfill my wish and hence i took the efforts to type all this. but i want to post something big from my baba. so i will wait till that day. :) love you baba. thanks for all that you do for others and me as well :)

i have got the admission. thnks

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #169 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Nice to read your Sai's exp and He has also blessed you for all your paryers.
    Goodluck and Sai will continue to shower His grace on you always.
    Thanks.

Jaisairam

Offline sai samarpan1977

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #170 on: February 06, 2009, 12:26:56 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Dear  members of saispiritual indi org
    We are pleased to inform you that we are launching a spiritual magazine mainly consisting the articles on Sai Devotion and his objects of life to be followed by the devotees.We are coming out with pure religious and spiritual magazine ‘‘SAI SAMARPAN’’ (EK DISHA ATAM CHINTAN KE AUR) containing both religious & spiritual articles in two languages Hindi & English on all religions and SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA ,under the banner of “SHIRDI SAI SAMARPAN SAMITI(REGD)”.  . So I will feel highly obliged if all of you bless us with couple of your articles for our magazine that is likely see the first light of the day during Ramnavmi at SHIRDI.
    We want all of your blessings and patronage for the success of this ''SAI SAMARPAN'' (Ek Disha Atam Chintan Ki Aur) magazine.

Kindly send your blessing & your thought provking articales,stories,experiences at the earliest so that we are able to incorporate it is our first issue that is going for publishing in the last week of Feb 2009.
    We are waiting for you response and articles as mark of your love to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and blessings to our magazine.
    Please do respond at your earliest.

from shirdi sai samarpan samiti(regd)
    b 242a derawal nagar ,near pentamed hospital,delhi 110009

Offline sai samarpan1977

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #171 on: February 06, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »
  • Publish
  •  RESPECTED BROTHERS & SISTERS,
    OM SAI RAM
    I wish to introduce myself as a small devotee of SHREE SAI, with some spiritual leanings with his blessings, with the blessings & grace of SAI. I am able to put ‘‘SHREE GURU CHARITRA’’ on papers, it is Hindi prose of epic ‘‘SHREE GURU CHARITRA’’which is under publication.

We are coming out with pure religious and spiritual magazine ‘‘SAI SAMARPAN’’ (EK DISHA ATAM CHINTAN KE AUR) containing both religious & spiritual articles in two languages Hindi & English on all religions and SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA ,under the banner of “SHIRDI SAI SAMARPAN SAMITI(REGD)”. Recently I came to across a few   of your articles & books, which I found as truly attractive & thought provoking. So I will feel highly obliged if you bless us with couple of your articles for our magazine that is likely see the first light of the day during Ramnavmi at SHIRDI.

We are waiting for you response and articles as mark of your love to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and blessings to our magazine.
    Sincerely yours

SHIRDI SAI SAMARPAN SAMITI
     B-242A DERAWAL NAGAR,
    NEAR PENTAMED HOSPITAL,
    DELHI 110009[/right]

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #172 on: February 06, 2009, 04:56:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Please choose the desired article from this Forum. There is no restrictions from over side. What we expect is a courtesy link so people will also know about it.

Sai Ram

RESPECTED BROTHERS & SISTERS,
    OM SAI RAM
    I wish to introduce myself as a small devotee of SHREE SAI, with some spiritual leanings with his blessings, with the blessings & grace of SAI. I am able to put ‘‘SHREE GURU CHARITRA’’ on papers, it is Hindi prose of epic ‘‘SHREE GURU CHARITRA’’which is under publication.

We are coming out with pure religious and spiritual magazine ‘‘SAI SAMARPAN’’ (EK DISHA ATAM CHINTAN KE AUR) containing both religious & spiritual articles in two languages Hindi & English on all religions and SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA ,under the banner of “SHIRDI SAI SAMARPAN SAMITI(REGD)”. Recently I came to across a few   of your articles & books, which I found as truly attractive & thought provoking. So I will feel highly obliged if you bless us with couple of your articles for our magazine that is likely see the first light of the day during Ramnavmi at SHIRDI.

Sincerely yours

SHIRDI SAI SAMARPAN SAMITI
     B-242A DERAWAL NAGAR,
    NEAR PENTAMED HOSPITAL,
    DELHI 110009[/right]

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #173 on: February 07, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saturday, January 10, 2009
    Devotee Experience - Dr. Pushpa
    Today, while going through previous editions of Sai Leela Magazine, I had a glance of an article which was named as 'Sai Sahcharya'. At first I presumed it as an article regarding spiritual teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba linked with some act of His. But on further reading I realised that it was an experience of Sai Devotee Dr. Pushpa residing in Ambala Cantt. I was so touched to read it that I was almost in tears and decided to translate it.

Here is the article:

This universe is created by Shirdi Sai Baba. Sai Baba listens to us every moment. He stands besides us in life's most critical moment and makes us feel His presence. The same thing was experienced by us on June 15, 2006. It was Thursday. Our beloved Biji (grandma - here devotee's mother-in-law) health was deteriorating day by day. She was very weak physically, but was fit mentally. Suddenly on Saturday June 10, 2006, her health was at worst stage and she had to hospitalised. My daughter Astha has immense devotion Shirdi Sai Baba. She had bought some small pictures from Shirdi. I placed one of them near to my mother-in-law's chest and the other was placed on the wall near to her bed where she placed her head. Since then her health started improving. On Wednesday, June 14, 2006 she asked for Sai Baba's Prasad (offering). We told her that the next day was Thursday, so we will give her Prasad the next day. But when we reached hospital the next day, we found that Biji was put on ventilation. She was having difficulty in breathing. I placed Vibhuti near Sai Baba's Photo and then placed it in Biji's mouth. After sometime Biji's breath started declining. All of us started looking each other and tried to hide our tears with each other. Our hearts were full of fear. The very scene of death made us speechless. There was dangerous silence in Biji's room. After one-two hours her health become worst. The most dreadful moment was that when she tried to speak something by pulling all her breath with full energy, but was not able to utter a single word. Biji called each one us, moved her lips, tried to speak with full energy from within, but no voice would come out. We were very helpless in this pathetic situation. Again and again, only this thing was coming up in our hearts that what is that wish of Biji which we are not able to fulfill. We all took our ears close of Biji's lips one by one, but every time the words were unclear and the results was nill with 'no word'.

After some time it was felt that she was calling Apurva - Astha. So, we called them up and they reached within one hour from Chandigarh. Astha started crying taking her grandma's hand in her hand. Few elders said now God has taken away her voice and now her last moment has come. But, Astha replied back saying why do you say so? Sai Baba will surely cure her. After that, she sat aside Biji's head and started crying and was doing Sai Naam Jap simultaneously. Tears will falling from her eyes continously and in very breath 'Jai Sai Ram'......'Jai Mata Di' was heard. Biji kissed her faced and became speechless. That sight of love touched our hearts from deep within, but we were helpless. We felt as if a big mountain has collasped on our hearts.

Suddenly in the evening Biji called "Pushpa" and asked me to bring milk till 8 o'clock. After some time Biji started speaking. The sight was worth seeing where grandmother-grand-daughter expressed their happiness with tears. Hats Off to this miracle of Shirdi Sai Baba!!! All the persons who were familiar with Biji were surprised to see her speaking. Shirdi Sai Baba gifted her divine speech. Before one night, Biji wished to eat Makke Ki Roti and Sag (Chapati/Roti made from corn flour and vegetable, a special Punjabi Dish) and this wish of hers was fulfilled by our friend Dr. Bansal.

After this every day Biji and Astha talked to their heart's content and played pranks like kids. After taking rest for some time the same sequence of talks started and in between words like 'Om Sai Ram' and 'Ram Ram' were heard. Astha also missed bank training in Chandigarh. She passed very short time at home and went running to hospital. When I asked her, she said I am dying to talk to Biji, Baba has given me the opportunity. Biji was in deep pain, but when she used to talk to Astha, her pain would vanish. No one knew what talks were those which gave both of their minds happiness of Brahma Lok. We were indebted towards Sai Baba after seeing this miracle. This sequence of talks continued for four long days. The ventilation was removed. All the reports also turned out to be normal. We all took a breath of relief. On Sunday Astha and Apurva were busy with Biji with their playfull pranks till 11 P.M. When Biji was sleepy, they left hospital with their father.

Since few months, we were watching Sai Baba Serial telecasted on Star Plus, but from past one month it was not telecasted. So we were not able to view it. But when we started television at 9:10 P.M. it was being telecasted. Tatya Patil's father's death was being telecasted. Tatya Patil's father was on his death bed, in the end his soul gets merged with Shirdi Sai Baba and He says 'I cannot give him life any more. We have to adhere to the law of nature. Death is certain.' After this the serial ends. My heart again started trembling with fear of death. In this way Sai Baba stamped whole situation with His grace and also gave an indication of future happening.

Whole night the scene of death was roaming in front of my eyes and at last I prayed to Sai to take me with Him in the same way and make me one with Him. O Sai, shower your grace on me till my last moment.

In the morning, routine started. My daugther left for Chandigard and I was getting ready for hospital and the news of Biji's death came to my ears. Our hearts were full of sadness but the whole incident was blessed by Sai Baba was thus proved. Biji's getting back her voice with the grace of Sai Baba, last scene of the serial, my fear of death, the reason behind everything was now clear and in front of my eyes.

Our Biji became one with Sai Baba after complete recovery from her illness. All desires of her heart were fulfilled in these four days. She could meet every near and far relative before leaving this world. Biji met with everybody consciously.

Astha and Apurva were not able to control themselves seeing the dead body Biji. It was very difficult to make them calm. They were saying continously that Biji had recovered. Sai Baba took her out from illness and then why did He do so? Suddenly Astha saw Biji in white sari with Sai Baba. After this she became calm and told me her experience. She even consoled her father. It was felt as if the death ceremonies of Biji was taken care by Sai Baba. The next day photograph of Biji was framed, she looked same as it was seen by Astha. Biji's face seemed as the face of loving and caring mother. It was hanged near calendar of Sai Baba on the wall. Such an arrangement was made that it appeared as if the photo-frame of Biji was a part of the calendar. When Astha saw it, she said that she had seen the same Biji....!!!

The whole incident became memorable to us. Each incident was a mirror effect of miracles with grace of Sai Baba. We will always remember this divine lovable form of Sai Baba.

Bow to Shri  Sai-Peace Be To All.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #174 on: February 08, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi Sai's Care for His Devotees

Chidambar Keshavrao Gadgil was devotee of Sai Baba. He was a government official. He was a secretary of town’s collector. Afterwards he became Mamlatdar of Sinnar. Sinnar was near to Shirdi and thus he had opportunity of getting Baba’s darshan now and then.

After some days, he was transferred to a far town and had to join immediately. So he started off without meeting Sai Baba. The very thought that he could not get darshan of Sai Baba settled in his mind and thus troubled him. But how could merciful Sai Baba forget him. See His greatness. With heavy heart, he sat in train from Kopergaon. When the train started, suddenly a packet of paper came from the window. On opening the packet it was found that it contained Udi. This Udi he kept with him safely.

After some months, Shri Gadgil again had the opportunity of Sai Baba’s darshan. Sai Baba asked him directly, ‘You could not come, so I sent you Udi, did you receive it or not?’ Gadgil was in tears after hearing Sai Baba’s words. He preserved Udi in Taviz and he had Udi till the end of his life.

Baba way to Predict Someone’s Death In Shirdi

In Shirdi village, if anyone was to die, Baba used to go to the borders of the village and blew a conch shell (a conch shell is blown before prayers are stared to make the atmosphere pure as per Hindu tradition). So the villagers came to know that someone would die the next day

Source : Translated from Gujarati Magazine "Dwarkamai"

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #175 on: February 08, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • The stop of all Dharma, Always Chant Sai Sai

I, Sunil Walvekar reside in Borivali Mumbai. I have a shop of watch repairing since 1993, which runs with Sai Kripa. I started this business on a small bench. My wife, my brother, and I all work hard in unison, remember Sai Baba every minute and thus by Sai Baba’s grace we can earn money which is sufficient to run the expenses of our family.

There are approximately 25-30 pictures of Sai Baba in my shop. My daily routine consists of light incense sticks and Dhoop, offer garland and flowers and do Aarti at 12:00 in noon and at 6:15 in the evening. Approximately 70-100 customers visit my shop everyday from 9:00 in the morning till night. Many people come only to bow to Sai Baba. One devotee sometimes comes to give coconut for Sai Baba. One Sai devotee comes daily to offer some prasad before the noon arti.

Before few days, a lady came for repairing a watch at my shop. I was offering a garland to Sai Baba pictures after lighting the incense sticks. She stood there silently for much time. After finishing my daily worship to Sai Baba I took the watch to be repaired and asked her to come the next day. The watch was repaired and the lady came the next day to take its delivery. I gave him the repaired watch and she paid the charge of it. After this she suddenly asked me a question that what does the flowers and garland, which you offer to Sai Baba, cost you for a day? The question was unexpected for me. I answered saying that it costs me approximately Rs. 90 per day and in this way we give back to Sai Baba what He gives us and so we are not worried of this cost.

Listening to me she immediately gave me Rs. 90 and requested me to offer the garland and flowers to Sai Baba on her behalf for that day. When I expressed my desire to ask her the reason for her offering she answered me in a low voice. She started by introducing herself as Christian by caste. Till today I have never got a chance to go to another temple leaving my church nor there was any occasion of same sort. Yesterday when I came to your shop for repairing my watch you were busy in your worship. I was in very difficulty and confused in my personal matters. I put this matter before Sai Baba and today when I have come to you, all my problems are solved with the grace of Sai Baba. So I want to express my gratitude towards Him by offering Him this gift of flowers. I hope that you will surely fulfill my wish. I was overwhelmed with joy by hearing the words of that lady and I bow from the deep of my heart of the God of all Caste Our Beloved Sai Nath Maharaj.

Source : Translated from Gujarati Magazine "Dwarkamai"

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #176 on: February 08, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
  • Publish

• Dear all Sai Bhakts,

Here are my wonderful experiences with Sai Baba over the last few weeks.

I have been going through probably the toughest phase of my life since the last month or so. And as is Sai Baba's leela, he decides how and when a person turns to him for helping him get through his tough times.

On Saturday, i.e Feb 7th, i was contemplating on what sins i might have committed and decided to ask Baba for forgiveness. Instantly i recollected that I had been to Shirdi in Dec 2007 and had returned with quite a few packets of Udhi from there. But then i came home and carelessly put them somewhere and forgot about them. I also remembered that after a few months i had found those Udhi packets, but had again put them somewhere and had now forgotten where I had kept them the last time. I was not even sure if they were inside my house or not. I felt extremely bad for the disrespect that I had shown to Baba's favourite prasad, which is so revered by everyone...
    Then yesterday morning, i.e Sunday Feb 8th and just some 14-16 hours after i had expressed my regret for the misplaced Udhi, my Mom came and sort of in a mildly scolding manner told me to clean my table. All mothers do that with their children, right, however old their children might become.  But how many times do we take it seriously and clean our rooms. I do even not know the number of times i would have ignored my mom asking me to arrange the things on my table.

But yesterday morning, i do not know what happened. I quietly listened to my mom and started cleaning my table soon after she told me to. And just as i began to clean my table, to my greatest of surprises, i found all those Udhi pouches in a plastic cover, right on my table !

Can you believe it .. all these months those Udhi packets were on my table and i did not even know about them. Because i did not care about them. And the moment i expressed my deep and sincere regret for the disrespect i had shown to Baba and the Udhi and asked for Baba's forgiveness, i found them immediately !

Om Sai Ram ............. we look for god every where, but he is right there in front of us. All we need is to just look around with true faith !

But that was not all ...

Again yesteday, i.e Sunday afternoon, there was a movie on Shirdi Sai Baba on one of the channels... This same movie was shown to us by a taxi driver (in his taxi he had a VCD player), when we went Shirdi recently in October 2008 ..And we also liked the Taxi Driver because he was a great devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba ... and though he had seen this movie many many times before but he put it on for us specially .. But that was in Marathi and so we could not understand all the dialogues..... And this time, watching it in Hindi I could see the entire movie non-stop and understand the essence completely ..

So in a way, Baba was reminding me about my two trips to Shirdi so far .. and both on the same day, and just as I was remembering him so deeply ... I was thrilled.

But again, that was not all .... over the last few days i was also lamenting that i would not be able to go to Shirdi and pray to Baba when i needed to ... i.e since i am going through a very tough phase, i thought maybe if i go personally to Shirdi maybe Baba will bless me directly ..

Again, yesterday itself, in the evening, a close family friend of ours returned from Shirdi and they brought some prasad from Shirdi for us ! As i went to their house, they recollected the Kaakad Arati that they had attended in Shirdi in great detail, and to me it was as if I was there personally and visualizing the whole scene ...
    And I also got Baba's prasad from Shirdi directly ..

So many wonderful experiences all in one day ...
    So to me it was like Baba personally came down from Shirdi yesterday to meet me, it was like he was telling me - no need to come down to Shirdi, if you remember me truly i will only come down to you !
    Or you can say that since I really expressed my desire to meet Baba, I virtually went to Shirdi and met Baba yesterday through all these expriences !!

Om Sai Ram !

But then all this was happening only because i had experienced some more leelas of Baba recently ....

I only read the Sai SatCharitra recently ... but about 2-3 weeks back, even before i had stared reading the Sai SatCharitra I had an experience ... when once i had thought of putting some money in the hundi in a Sai Baba temple near my house .. but had forgotten to do so ... And the next day, as i was going to office, at one of the signals, a person came asking for alms .. he looked like a fakir, something odd struck me .. i immediately gave him the amount i had intended to put into Baba's hundi the previous day .. And then after a few seconds i thought of looking back at the fakir, but i could not see him ... I take that road everyday .. i have not seen that fakir before and i have not seen him since..
    At that time, my heart meant to tell me that Baba has his own ways of taking the Dakshina that was meant for him .. But then somehow my mind was not ready to think of it that way.. and thought it was a mere coincidence ..

And in the last few days when i started reading the Sai SatCharitra, and when i read the experiences of the Devotees in the Sai SatCharitra on how Baba took the Dakhsina from them in various ways, that they had meant to give to Baba but had forgotten to do so due to various reasons ...
    It is a hair raising experience, when i think back about that fakir ... he just appeared at my car window and then just seemed to go away somewhere ....

Also recently, one day, all of a sudden i felt like giving up my favourite food .. so that Baba could test my faith and devotion and answer my prayers .. and then in Sai SatCharitra I read a particular incident (involving a Goa gentleman) where exactly the same thing had been prescribed ... It was all so mesmerizing ... I could hardly hold back my tears ....

But there is this one special incidence, i can never forget - the one where i wrote a last e-mail to someone, a few days before I fell onto the feet of Baba and requested him to help me to get through these tough times ... Specifically, this one incident makes me go numb when ever i recall it - In this last email to this person who is so special to me, i wrote a line saying - "Always have faith and patience that good things will happen" ...
    I have never ever used that phrase, "Faith and Patience", before. Because i have never spoken that way before, and probably i did not think of using this phrase that day also .. it just came out as I typed the email .... and then a week or two later when i began reading about Sai Baba and discovering his leelas, I was struck numb to read about "Shraddha" and "Saburi" ... i.e Faith and Patience ... i just could not believe it ...  and only i know how i have wept after that last correspondence, I knew it was all over and i was not sure how I will get through the tough, tough days ahead, because I thought I was alone and I was not sure I would be able to get through on my own ..

But I was not alone ...Sai Baba was right there ... even in that last email that I typed, as if blessing me and telling me not to worry ... and even after that day after asking me to have faith and patience in Him, everytime i have seemed to lose hope Baba has some how manifested Himself in so many ways through the various experiences that i have described above ...

Some how when i look back at the last 2-3 weeks, it has all been so surreal for me .. I used to think i am such a highly educated person, i believe in the scientific ways of things and not in miracles... but everything has been shattered ....
    Om Sai Ram, how wonderfully you break the ego of the human being and show him the truth  !

I know I have committed a lot of mistakes, broken a lot of hearts because of my own selfishness and my own insecurities... though i did not mean to harm others, i did inadvertently break a lot of people's trust ...

I know I have committed many sins .. maybe even in my previous births and thats why I have taken so many wrong decisions till date and always lead a life with unease in my mind.
    So yes, i have to pay for all my Sins ... And I know, that in all probability my prayers will not be answered. I will have to suffer a lot more and maybe I deserve it.
    But then I also know, now, that I am not alone on this tough journey ahead...

Sai Baba knows everything, all our past, present and future .. So even though he makes sure that I pay for what i must pay, I also have complete Faith and Devotion that he is UP there looking at me, and taking care of me, and seeing to it that I get through this tough phase .. He is helping me clear the sins of the past and making sure that my future births will be free of all past sins .. He is showing me the right path to be taken ahead ....

I know Baba, you are always there with me .... Please let me not lose my Faith in You and please let me have the Patience to wait for the good days to come ...

Who says there is no God?

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #177 on: February 09, 2009, 06:28:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Devotee,

What an amazing experiences of Baba's leela. It is wonderful to read all your little exp but I am sure your true  faith and devotion(unknowingly) you have where Baba has blessed you well that He  is always with you and guiding you.

Thanks, bhaktha for sharing such nice exp of Babas leela. Thanks for invoking that Sai is everywhere.

Sai bless you more.

Jaisairam.

Dear all Sai Bhakts,

Here are my wonderful experiences with Sai Baba over the last few weeks.

I have been going through probably the toughest phase of my life since the last month or so. And as is Sai Baba's leela, he decides how and when a person turns to him for helping him get through his tough times.

On Saturday, i.e Feb 7th, i was contemplating on what sins i might have committed and decided to ask Baba for forgiveness. Instantly i recollected that I had been to Shirdi in Dec 2007 and had returned with quite a few packets of Udhi from there. But then i came home and carelessly put them somewhere and forgot about them. I also remembered that after a few months i had found those Udhi packets, but had again put them somewhere and had now forgotten where I had kept them the last time. I was not even sure if they were inside my house or not. I felt extremely bad for the disrespect that I had shown to Baba's favourite prasad, which is so revered by everyone...
    Then yesterday morning, i.e Sunday Feb 8th and just some 14-16 hours after i had expressed my regret for the misplaced Udhi, my Mom came and sort of in a mildly scolding manner told me to clean my table. All mothers do that with their children, right, however old their children might become.  But how many times do we take it seriously and clean our rooms. I do even not know the number of times i would have ignored my mom asking me to arrange the things on my table.

But yesterday morning, i do not know what happened. I quietly listened to my mom and started cleaning my table soon after she told me to. And just as i began to clean my table, to my greatest of surprises, i found all those Udhi pouches in a plastic cover, right on my table !

Can you believe it .. all these months those Udhi packets were on my table and i did not even know about them. Because i did not care about them. And the moment i expressed my deep and sincere regret for the disrespect i had shown to Baba and the Udhi and asked for Baba's forgiveness, i found them immediately !

Om Sai Ram ............. we look for god every where, but he is right there in front of us. All we need is to just look around with true faith !

But that was not all ...

Again yesteday, i.e Sunday afternoon, there was a movie on Shirdi Sai Baba on one of the channels... This same movie was shown to us by a taxi driver (in his taxi he had a VCD player), when we went Shirdi recently in October 2008 ..And we also liked the Taxi Driver because he was a great devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba ... and though he had seen this movie many many times before but he put it on for us specially .. But that was in Marathi and so we could not understand all the dialogues..... And this time, watching it in Hindi I could see the entire movie non-stop and understand the essence completely ..

So in a way, Baba was reminding me about my two trips to Shirdi so far .. and both on the same day, and just as I was remembering him so deeply ... I was thrilled.

But again, that was not all .... over the last few days i was also lamenting that i would not be able to go to Shirdi and pray to Baba when i needed to ... i.e since i am going through a very tough phase, i thought maybe if i go personally to Shirdi maybe Baba will bless me directly ..

Again, yesterday itself, in the evening, a close family friend of ours returned from Shirdi and they brought some prasad from Shirdi for us ! As i went to their house, they recollected the Kaakad Arati that they had attended in Shirdi in great detail, and to me it was as if I was there personally and visualizing the whole scene ...
    And I also got Baba's prasad from Shirdi directly ..

So many wonderful experiences all in one day ...
    So to me it was like Baba personally came down from Shirdi yesterday to meet me, it was like he was telling me - no need to come down to Shirdi, if you remember me truly i will only come down to you !
    Or you can say that since I really expressed my desire to meet Baba, I virtually went to Shirdi and met Baba yesterday through all these expriences !!

Om Sai Ram !

But then all this was happening only because i had experienced some more leelas of Baba recently ....

I only read the Sai SatCharitra recently ... but about 2-3 weeks back, even before i had stared reading the Sai SatCharitra I had an experience ... when once i had thought of putting some money in the hundi in a Sai Baba temple near my house .. but had forgotten to do so ... And the next day, as i was going to office, at one of the signals, a person came asking for alms .. he looked like a fakir, something odd struck me .. i immediately gave him the amount i had intended to put into Baba's hundi the previous day .. And then after a few seconds i thought of looking back at the fakir, but i could not see him ... I take that road everyday .. i have not seen that fakir before and i have not seen him since..
    At that time, my heart meant to tell me that Baba has his own ways of taking the Dakshina that was meant for him .. But then somehow my mind was not ready to think of it that way.. and thought it was a mere coincidence ..

And in the last few days when i started reading the Sai SatCharitra, and when i read the experiences of the Devotees in the Sai SatCharitra on how Baba took the Dakhsina from them in various ways, that they had meant to give to Baba but had forgotten to do so due to various reasons ...
    It is a hair raising experience, when i think back about that fakir ... he just appeared at my car window and then just seemed to go away somewhere ....

Also recently, one day, all of a sudden i felt like giving up my favourite food .. so that Baba could test my faith and devotion and answer my prayers .. and then in Sai SatCharitra I read a particular incident (involving a Goa gentleman) where exactly the same thing had been prescribed ... It was all so mesmerizing ... I could hardly hold back my tears ....

But there is this one special incidence, i can never forget - the one where i wrote a last e-mail to someone, a few days before I fell onto the feet of Baba and requested him to help me to get through these tough times ... Specifically, this one incident makes me go numb when ever i recall it - In this last email to this person who is so special to me, i wrote a line saying - "Always have faith and patience that good things will happen" ...
    I have never ever used that phrase, "Faith and Patience", before. Because i have never spoken that way before, and probably i did not think of using this phrase that day also .. it just came out as I typed the email .... and then a week or two later when i began reading about Sai Baba and discovering his leelas, I was struck numb to read about "Shraddha" and "Saburi" ... i.e Faith and Patience ... i just could not believe it ...  and only i know how i have wept after that last correspondence, I knew it was all over and i was not sure how I will get through the tough, tough days ahead, because I thought I was alone and I was not sure I would be able to get through on my own ..

But I was not alone ...Sai Baba was right there ... even in that last email that I typed, as if blessing me and telling me not to worry ... and even after that day after asking me to have faith and patience in Him, everytime i have seemed to lose hope Baba has some how manifested Himself in so many ways through the various experiences that i have described above ...

Some how when i look back at the last 2-3 weeks, it has all been so surreal for me .. I used to think i am such a highly educated person, i believe in the scientific ways of things and not in miracles... but everything has been shattered ....
    Om Sai Ram, how wonderfully you break the ego of the human being and show him the truth  !

I know I have committed a lot of mistakes, broken a lot of hearts because of my own selfishness and my own insecurities... though i did not mean to harm others, i did inadvertently break a lot of people's trust ...

I know I have committed many sins .. maybe even in my previous births and thats why I have taken so many wrong decisions till date and always lead a life with unease in my mind.
    So yes, i have to pay for all my Sins ... And I know, that in all probability my prayers will not be answered. I will have to suffer a lot more and maybe I deserve it.
    But then I also know, now, that I am not alone on this tough journey ahead...

Sai Baba knows everything, all our past, present and future .. So even though he makes sure that I pay for what i must pay, I also have complete Faith and Devotion that he is UP there looking at me, and taking care of me, and seeing to it that I get through this tough phase .. He is helping me clear the sins of the past and making sure that my future births will be free of all past sins .. He is showing me the right path to be taken ahead ....

I know Baba, you are always there with me .... Please let me not lose my Faith in You and please let me have the Patience to wait for the good days to come ...

Who says there is no God?

Offline bkdileep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #178 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI - the only way to teach the world love, affection....
    I am waiting for the day where entire world learns his teachings
    he is the master - guru
    if you observe one thing; all sai baba devotees have this nature of love, helping others...
    jagath sarvam sai mayam

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #179 on: February 11, 2009, 04:39:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you, dear Subhasrini ....

I would really like to thank this wonderful forum for having provided such a valuable space for all of Sai Baba's devotees to come and share their deepest thoughts and feelings and their reverence for their beloved Sai Baba ...

May Sai bless you all ....

May Sai shower his blessings on all his children and may all their prayers be answered ...

Om Sai Ram....

Facebook Comments