Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174556 times)

Offline bkdileep

• Blessings 0
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • yeah and please try to feed some person/animal with hungry before you have food. Also think about baba before having food and feel that you are eating his prasadam...
    Sai ram

Offline rinki_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #181 on: April 03, 2009, 04:28:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

Today Baba is coming at your home. Its Ramnami & new serial of Sai Baba devotee's experience is starting at 8.00 pm fri & sat at 9x channel. Its starting from today
    OM SAI RAM

Offline kanika dang

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #182 on: April 23, 2009, 02:28:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM,
             I want to share my exp[eriences with baba .life for me was full of strugles at every step .one of my cousin gave me sai's book in jan 1997.i was so moved by readinmg that book ..i used to visit sai temple at lodhi road and brought a photograph of saibaba and kept in my temple and started worshipping....after few months while i was preparing lunch in my kitchen i heard the doorbell and instead of sending the servant i went myself ,as if my feet started moving pn their own ...little far off from our main gate their is one door which is a driveway...i saw a baba standing at the gate dressed in torn clothes and his head was wrapped in torn blanket...i just ran towards the gate saying baba aap mere ghar aye hai...i kept on looking at him tears rolling in my eyes...he said beti bahut bhookh lagi hai kuch khane ko milega....i said haan kyun nahi ..i just ran inside took some rotis and subji and gave it to baba ...then he said beti paani nahi layi....oh baba abhi layi kehtu hue i went inside to get some water but when i came back there was nobody and nobody in sight i could see ..i felt myself so blessed to have his darshan...could believe myself that i am the lucky one but baba had other plans ...this i realised after few months when my husband was diagonsed with dreadful disease,turberculosis of the spine.....i was totally shattered on hearing this ..i was standing in my temple asking baba why me? baba if i or my husband has done something wrong then please forgive us but please cure him of this dreadful disease.....that particular night i saw a dream where baba was dressed in red coloured clothes wiht so much of spark behind his head ....he kept his hand on my head and without saying anything disapperead....now i was sure nothing will happen to my husband as i had baba's blessing ...days passed by but his health started detroirating....he was shifted to gangaram hospital ...after few tests docs told us that 2 of the vertbras are damaged and his lungs were also affected badly .....surgery had to be done.....i was shocked on hearing this .......there is a small temple of babaji in the hospital ...i asked him i had so much trust in you ....maine apneaap ko aap hawale kar diya hai ...aap hi mere husband ko bachayge nahi to mein aap ko nahi manti......the very same night baba came in my dream saying chinta mat karna beti mein tumhare paas hi hu....surgery date was decided.....a  day before the surgery docs told us that it is a very risky surgery and nothing can be said......all the other family members wetre very upset but i had fuul faith in babaji.....surgery was 8 hrs  long .....sitting outside praying to baba didnt had even a sip of water....well surgery went of fine ...docs said 72 hrs are still critical ...but by babaji's grace i got my husband back alive and till date he is perfectly fine....even docs were amazed at the sucess of the surgery and his recovery...babaji has always blessed me whenever i needed him ....may every one gets his blessings ...only thing you need is to surrender yourself at his feet....
      jai sai ram

Offline varshachavan2009

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #183 on: May 14, 2009, 03:26:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Namo Namaha,

Greetings to all Sai Brothers and sisters across the world.

I have a lot of experiences of Dearest Sai and will keep on sharing them.  My rather our family's very first experience of Shri Sainath's Blessings is as follows:

Somewhere around 1970 or so don't remember the exact date as I was a child then, my father had purchased a new scooter (which he has still maintained) and since he's very fond of travelling he along with his group of friends always visited holy places on their bikes like Ganeshi at Pali, etc. and one day decided to take this very first long distance trip to Shirdi.  They were at least 6-8 bikes.  By the time they reached Shirdi it was late night, they were just on their way and seemed to have lost their way, they couldn't see any road but saw a tent and an old man dressed like Bab came with a chimney (old lantern) and asked them in marathi, " Hey sons, don't you want your life? If you go a little ahead only pieces of you will be found" Where are u going? My father said, Baba we want to go to the temple. He said ok and pointed to a road which took them  directly to the temple. While they were turning their bikes and going as directed my father asked his colleague to see who that man was, he said can't see anything or anyone it's just pitch dark! No tent nothing! When they were returning and stopped by the same road, they stopped their bikes at the spot and went to see ahead, really it was a deep valley and they would have all just gone down!!!!! I thank Baba for saving all of them. Since then till date, my father always has Baba's sticker on his bikes.  We have a hughe photframe of Baba sitting on the bathstone.  I am married now with one son, I was lucky to have been gifted Baba's idol from Shirdi ( I paid him for that) which is now in my Puja Mandir and am currently on the 39th chapter of Shri Sai Satcharitra.  This is another wish fulfilled which I shall narate later. 

Glory Be to the Loving Sai my mother.
    Om Sai Ram.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    A little experience I had today with Baba!‏
    « Reply #184 on: June 14, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

I hope the Sai family is doing well! :)

I just wanted to share a sweet little experience I had with Baba today. Again, it is a little experience but thought of sharing it anyway!

So my house mate cooked food today and also tasted a little bit from the pan before we rushed for the temple to attend the Shej aarti. On our way, I realised that we didn’t take a little bit of that food with us to the temple to offer it to Baba. I told him to remember to offer it to Baba (in the little shrine in our house) when we come back home after the aarti. He told me that he had made a mistake by already tasting some of it and hence we shouldn’t now offer it to Baba! I told him that I have always tasted it (sometimes to check the flavour and sometimes because I was hungry) before giving it to Baba and don’t believe in all of these strict rigid rules and regulations. We had a friendly discussion (cum debate) about how we should follow the rules Vs how true bhakti is important and not such rules. We also asked a devout uncle at the temple about it and he said that we shouldn’t offer tasted food to Baba but he told me with a smile on his face that if I wanted to be like Shabri (Krishna devotee who offered a half eaten fruit to Krishna which was accepted glady) then I could be so. Still confused, but I felt I was right!

Went back home, took my dinner plate in front of Baba’s picture in front of the house shrine to offer it and told Baba jokingly that, “I don’t care about all of these crazy rules; thank you for this food!”. Then I forgot about the whole episode.

Just before retiring to bed, I try and read one random chapter of Shri Sai Satcharita every night. I have a chits system to choose chapters; this time the random chapter was number 40 (English version) where one of the stories is of Baba coming in the dreams of Hemadpant as a well dressed Sanyaasi and said that he would come to him for meals that day. The story mentions how on that day Hemadpant got his wife to cook some extra rice for Baba as he may attend as a guest at dinner time. Mainly, it mentions on page 215, “Formal offering to the Vaishwadeva (fire) , and Naivadya was to Shri Krishna were also over and the members were about to begin”......Later on the same page it is mentioned, “The picture (of Baba) was placed on the central seat, reserved for the guest and after making the due offering of the Naivaidya, the whole party commenced eating and finished it in proper time.”

I wonder why only this chatper (out of 50) was chosen by Baba when I casted the chits!? J

I wonder how many answers he gives to his devotees even in such little matters without even being in his mortal body - Honestly, I have gotten many of them just through such curious coincidences.

I think I will stick to offering food before tasting it (for now at least) whilst I try to develop the devotion and have a pure heart like Shabri!

Jai Sai Ram

Courtesy - Saurabh Patel   :)
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saikripa.dimple

• Blessings 5
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #185 on: June 15, 2009, 05:16:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-05-2009,, 10:56 p.m

hume pata chala kii mere brother ka accident ho gaya hai;;
    use ek auto wala hospital lekar gaya aur hum log bhi waha pahuche,,
    doctor ne emergency me treatment start toh kar diya magar khoon kafi bah chuka tha is wajah se use hosh nahi aaya,, auto wale ne bataya kii mai waha se ja raha tha toh raaste me bheed lagi dekh kar ruk gaya ,, inka kaafi khoon bah chuka tha ,,log sirf inhe dekh rahe the,,  magar mujhse raha nahi gaya aur mai inhe trauma center le aaya;;

Humne auto waale ko thanx kaha aur use ghar jaane ko kaha,,

23-05-2009 2:30 a.m
    itne me doctor ne aakar kaha kii
    aap log inhe ghar le jaiye bas ab yeh jyada se jyada 3-4 ghante ke liye hai,, ise hosh bhi nahi aaya hai,
    yeh sunkar hum log toh jaise ke rah kar bhi nahi rahe,, ek toh uski aisi halat uppar se doctor yeh kah kar  chala gaya;;
    Bas yaad tha hume toh sirf SAI apna ,, naam lete gaye baba ka,, chhod diya un par sab kuch ,, hume nahi pata tha kii kya hone wala hai  magar vishwaas tha kii baba hamari madad ke liye jarur aayenge;;

Tabhi baba ne bhi hamare aansuo ki pukar suni aur  na jane kya hua doctor wapis aa gaya,, humne puchha toh usne kaha kii  pata nahi mujhe kya hua mai jate late ruk gaya aur socha kii ek baar phir dekh lu,, bas doctor andar hi aaya tha kii bhai ka hath halka sa hila yeh dekh kar doctor ki bhi umeed jag gayi aur usne  treatment start kiya,,,

magar use hosh nahi aaya tha,,
    uske pahle brain ke citiscan ko dekha toh woh pura black tha,,, chot face aur brain pe lagi thi

second citiscan me brain me 3 clots aaye,,

23 - 05 -2009 8:00 a.m

jise hatane ke liye brain me hole kiya aur waha se dawai daali ,,face aur  jaws me facture ke karan woh saans nahi le pa raha tha so gale me hole karke pipe daala aur ventilator pe rakha,,,

ab doctors ne hume 72 hrs. ka tym de diya tha ,, aur kaha agar 72 hrs me hosh nahi aaya toh yeh koma me chala jayega,,,
    humne uske maathe pe vibhuti lagayi aur baba ka daaman pakde rakha,, koi kuch bhi puchhta  ya kahta toh hamare muh se bas sai naam hi niklata tha,,

har kisi ne apni apni tarah se prayer ki,, chahe woh dost ho, rishtedaar ho ya padosi ho ya jisne bhi suna usne bhi baba se dua ki

Aur nateejan 25-05-2009 12:00 p.m ko use hosh aa gaya,,
    eyes me facture ke karan aankhein nahi khul rahi thi magar woh baat sunkar response de raha tha,, bol toh nahi pa raha tha magar ishara jarur kar raha tha;;;

Khair use hosh aaya toh hum sab ki jaan me jaan aayi aur hum sabne tahe dil se baba ka shukriya ada kiya,,,

use regular hum baba ki vibhuti lagate rahe,,, 2 din baad usne ek aankh kholi,, face ki swelling bhi kam hoti gayi dheere dheere fark pad raha tha,,,

doctors ne kaha kii jaisi iski halat thi uske hisab se yeh kaafi jaldi improve kar raha hai ,, yeh sab aapki duaao ka asar hai varna humne toh pahle din ummed chhod di thi,, ye sach me chamatkar hai

lagbhag 30-05-2009 tak wo kaafi improve ho gaya tha,, ab wo uth- baith toh nahi sakta tha magar khatre se bahar tha aur us waqt hamare liye yeh bhi bahut badi baat thi,,,

31-05-2009

ko doctors ne use discharge kar diya magar ab uski recent memory lost ho chuki thi,,, wo hume janta tha,, pahchanta tha magar is waqt wo kise kya kah raha hai, kise maar de khuch nahi kaha ja sakta tha,,, aisi haalat me use ghar laana bhi risky tha qk use taanke lage the aur gale me pipe tha jise wo baar baar khichnta tha,,, uske 2 saal ka beta hai jiski yaad bhi use kaafi dino ke baad aayi,,

doctors ne pipe 1 mahine baad hatana tha  mgar baba ki kripa hui kii uski woh pipe abhi 4 din pahle nikal di,, ab use dusre hospital me shift kar diya hai,,,

Sai ki kripa se kaafi sudhaar hai magar uski jidd kabhi kabhi bahut ho jaati hai,,,
    wo har waqt shirdi jaane ki jidd lagaye rakhta hai,,
    ab toh baba se prayer hai kii use jaldi se thik kar do taaki hum sab log aapke dwaar shirdi aakar aapka shukriya ada kar sake......................

Pls. aap log bhi kaho na baba se kii apni kripa banaye rakhe aur mere big b ko jaldi se thik kar de,,,,

Thank you BAbaji

Om Sai Ram
    Jai Sai Ram
    Sai teri "Kami" bhi hai, tera "Ehsaas" bhi hai....

Sai tu "Door" bhi hai mujhse par "Paas" bhi hai......

Khuda ne yun nwaza hai teri "Bhakti" se mujhko.....

Kii.............

Khuda ka "Shukr" bhi hai aur khud pe "Naaz" bhi hai..

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #186 on: June 17, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Devotee Experience

Shelley

Briefly, I am not a born Hindu. Not even raised in a religious home. But one look at Sai Baba of Shirdi
    (while surfing the Net) and I felt such love and compassion. I struggle with atheism and he has saved me
    from it - such light from this man - seems to be for everyone, not just one group. Please let me know
    where I can send some small donation. Thanks.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline hsn

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #187 on: June 22, 2009, 05:05:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Sai Baba for blessing me with an angel. We had lost all hope of conceiving a child when Baba blessed us with a beautiful daughter. Thank You Sai Baba. Om Sai Namo Namah, Shree Sai Namo Namah, Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah, Sadguru Sai Namo Namah

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #188 on: June 22, 2009, 06:21:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thats good to know dear hsn,

A number of devotees on this forum are praying to Baba to bless them with a baby ... so i am sure your message will reinforce their faith in Baba and encourage them to continue their patience ....

Om Sai Ram ...

Offline rajiv187

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #189 on: June 30, 2009, 02:22:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • ome sairam...i am sai baba follower from my childhood and i want to share my experience with baba which was happened recently.I got release from one project after that i didnt  get any projects i prayed baba for getting the project by the weekend.
    most surprisingly i got a call regarding interview from my previous location and there i met all my old team mates and they suggested me for an interview there with one manager and he interviewd me for 10 minuutes and after two days i got confirmed from he project.i think this is sll becasue of baba whom i saked him to give the project before this weekend.
    so friends believe sai baba he will not leave you alone.he will guide you to the safer side in the difficulties.
    thanks baba for giving me the project in time and saved me from throwing out of the company...thanks for everything...

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #190 on: July 11, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »
  • Publish
  •                                                                                OM SAI RAM,
    yeh karib 10 years pahle ki baat hai, mai bahut pereshan thi ,mere ek friend ne mujhe bataya ki yadi aap sai baba mai believe karte ho to aap 'SAI GEETA ' ka paath i week mai karo aap ki pareshani khatam ho jayegi.maine apni life sai sachhrit ke bare mai suna tha per sai geeta ke bare nahi,
     bus mujhe rat lag gayi ki mujhe sai geeta chahiye , us friend se kaha ki tum mujhe la kar do. shirdi gayi waha bhi pucha , per kahi se sai geeta nahi mili,sab publishers se pata karwaya , kahi se kuch nahi pata chala. logo ne kaha ki aisi koi baba ki kitab nahi hai. man mai to bus aagaya tha ki mujhe sai geeta chahiye. 6 /7 months beet gaye bus ek hi baat  mere man mai thi ki kahi se sai geeta mil jaye or mai use padu.kisi ne sai geeta ka naam bhi nahi suna tha.kya karti kuch samajh nahi pa rahi thi.
              ek din sham ke karib 7 baje ek sadhu hamare ghar aaya or bola  'sai bhandare ke liye kuch paisa do , sai to mere guru hai sai ke naam per or wo bhi bhandare ke liye , maine kuch daan diya, wo le kar us sadhu ne kaha - tumhare paas baba ki koi kitab hai kya?maine pucha kyo baba , he replyed -mai jaha bhi jata hu waha se ek book leta hu or us ko dusri book deta hu . bahut sochte hue maine  apne mandir se baba ki jivan katha naam ki book us di.us book ke badle mai baba ne mujhe apne jhole se ek book nikal kar di, aap soch sakte hai ki wo konsi book thi? mai to jaise khushi se nachne lagi wo ek ramayan jaisi moti book thi ,us per likha tha  SAI GEETA. MAI DEKHTI RAH GAYI ,ITNE MAI WO BABA CHALE GAYE , mera khushi se kya hal hoga yeh to aap sab samajh sakte hai. BABA khud aakar mujhe SAI GEETA de kar gaye . aaj bhi wo book mere paas hai . sakshat baba  ke ashirwad ke roop mai .
            per wo book market mai kahi bhi nahi milti hai ,per mai to bahut khush hu , baba ki kirpa pa kar ,  jaisi mujh per baba ki daya hui aap sab bhakto per bhi waisi hi kripa ho.
             om sri sachhidananda sad guru sai nath maharaj ki jai

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #191 on: July 11, 2009, 02:56:35 PM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam,

I would really appreciate if any of you could translate the below experience in english. Thanks  ;D

JaiSaiRam

OM SAI RAM,
    yeh karib 10 years pahle ki baat hai, mai bahut pereshan thi ,mere ek friend ne mujhe bataya ki yadi aap sai baba mai believe karte ho to aap 'SAI GEETA ' ka paath i week mai karo aap ki pareshani khatam ho jayegi.maine apni life sai sachhrit ke bare mai suna tha per sai geeta ke bare nahi,
     bus mujhe rat lag gayi ki mujhe sai geeta chahiye , us friend se kaha ki tum mujhe la kar do. shirdi gayi waha bhi pucha , per kahi se sai geeta nahi mili,sab publishers se pata karwaya , kahi se kuch nahi pata chala. logo ne kaha ki aisi koi baba ki kitab nahi hai. man mai to bus aagaya tha ki mujhe sai geeta chahiye. 6 /7 months beet gaye bus ek hi baat  mere man mai thi ki kahi se sai geeta mil jaye or mai use padu.kisi ne sai geeta ka naam bhi nahi suna tha.kya karti kuch samajh nahi pa rahi thi.
              ek din sham ke karib 7 baje ek sadhu hamare ghar aaya or bola  'sai bhandare ke liye kuch paisa do , sai to mere guru hai sai ke naam per or wo bhi bhandare ke liye , maine kuch daan diya, wo le kar us sadhu ne kaha - tumhare paas baba ki koi kitab hai kya?maine pucha kyo baba , he replyed -mai jaha bhi jata hu waha se ek book leta hu or us ko dusri book deta hu . bahut sochte hue maine  apne mandir se baba ki jivan katha naam ki book us di.us book ke badle mai baba ne mujhe apne jhole se ek book nikal kar di, aap soch sakte hai ki wo konsi book thi? mai to jaise khushi se nachne lagi wo ek ramayan jaisi moti book thi ,us per likha tha  SAI GEETA. MAI DEKHTI RAH GAYI ,ITNE MAI WO BABA CHALE GAYE , mera khushi se kya hal hoga yeh to aap sab samajh sakte hai. BABA khud aakar mujhe SAI GEETA de kar gaye . aaj bhi wo book mere paas hai . sakshat baba  ke ashirwad ke roop mai .
            per wo book market mai kahi bhi nahi milti hai ,per mai to bahut khush hu , baba ki kirpa pa kar ,  jaisi mujh per baba ki daya hui aap sab bhakto per bhi waisi hi kripa ho.

Offline ppill

• Blessings 2
    Here is the translation
    « Reply #192 on: July 12, 2009, 12:12:20 AM »
  • Publish
  •  
          This incident took place almost 10 years back. I was very disturbed and a friend told me that if I believed in Sai Baba then complete “Sai Geetha” in one week and all your troubles will be over. I had heard about Saicharitra but Sai geetha was new to me. I became stubborn that I must get a copy of Sai Geetha and asked the same friend to get it for me. I went to Shirdi and enquired but I did not find Sai Geeta, I asked the publishers also but they said there is no such book. But I was stubborn that I must find the book. 6/7 months passed and I still had it on my mind that I must find Sai Geeta from somewhere and read it, but no one had heard about it and I did not know what to do.

One evening around 7 one sadhu come to our house and said “Sai is my guru and I am asking for alms in his name” I gave him some money, after which the Sadhu asked if I had any book of Sai at which point I asked him why did he want a book to which he replied that wherever he goes he exchanges a Sai book with a book in his possession.
    I thought a lot about it and from my temple I gave him a book on Baba’s life story.
    In return he gave me a book from his jholi. Now you must be thinking which book this must have been. I felt like dancing with joy, the book was as thick as Ramayan and on it was written SAI GEETA. I kept looking at the book, in which time the sadhu went away. You can imagine what joy I experienced. Baba himself came and gave me a copy of the Sai Geeta. Today also I have the book with me, I consider it as a blessing from him.
    But you can never find the book in the market, but I am very happy having obtained Baba’s blessings. Just the way baba blessed me, may he bless you all.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #193 on: July 13, 2009, 03:51:49 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam,

Thanks for your time and Sai bless you always.

JaiSaiRam

This incident took place almost 10 years back. I was very disturbed and a friend told me that if I believed in Sai Baba then complete “Sai Geetha” in one week and all your troubles will be over. I had heard about Saicharitra but Sai geetha was new to me. I became stubborn that I must get a copy of Sai Geetha and asked the same friend to get it for me. I went to Shirdi and enquired but I did not find Sai Geeta, I asked the publishers also but they said there is no such book. But I was stubborn that I must find the book. 6/7 months passed and I still had it on my mind that I must find Sai Geeta from somewhere and read it, but no one had heard about it and I did not know what to do.

One evening around 7 one sadhu come to our house and said “Sai is my guru and I am asking for alms in his name” I gave him some money, after which the Sadhu asked if I had any book of Sai at which point I asked him why did he want a book to which he replied that wherever he goes he exchanges a Sai book with a book in his possession.
    I thought a lot about it and from my temple I gave him a book on Baba’s life story.
    In return he gave me a book from his jholi. Now you must be thinking which book this must have been. I felt like dancing with joy, the book was as thick as Ramayan and on it was written SAI GEETA. I kept looking at the book, in which time the sadhu went away. You can imagine what joy I experienced. Baba himself came and gave me a copy of the Sai Geeta. Today also I have the book with me, I consider it as a blessing from him.
    But you can never find the book in the market, but I am very happy having obtained Baba’s blessings. Just the way baba blessed me, may he bless you all.

Offline Moosa Patel

• Blessings 12
    « Reply #194 on: July 14, 2009, 05:28:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Beenaji can you please let us know the author and publisher of this SAI GEETA book. Your deep intentions for reading that particular book, made SHREE SAI BABA to walk to you.

Hope we too get blessed as you were blessed.

Allah Malik

OM SAI RAM,
    yeh karib 10 years pahle ki baat hai, mai bahut pereshan thi ,mere ek friend ne mujhe bataya ki yadi aap sai baba mai believe karte ho to aap 'SAI GEETA ' ka paath i week mai karo aap ki pareshani khatam ho jayegi.         om sri sachhidananda sad guru sai nath maharaj ki jai

Facebook Comments