Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 176795 times)

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2009, 02:26:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram moosa ji ,
      thx for reading the experience with SAI BABA,n want to know about the book . here are the details about SAI GEETA.
             SAI  PUBLICATIONS, 45 -A, RED CROSS ROAD, NEAR SANT URSALA SCHOOL. CIVIL LINES , NAGPUR . 440001
     PHONE NO--534674,
     hope u get the book , if u get please let me also know, coz so many people wants it.
    SAI BABA BLESS ALL THE BHAKT .
    OM SAI RAM

Offline Moosa Patel

• Blessings 12
    « Reply #196 on: July 15, 2009, 02:50:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Beenaji thanks for your response, as soon as i get the book or its information as per details provided by you, I will let you know.

Hope we too get blessed as you were blessed.

Allah Malik

Offline sairambhakt

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #197 on: July 17, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam..i would like to add a small but overwhelming experience....there was a very big disturbance in my life just a couple of days ago..
    I had commited very big mistakes...and got into trouble...and then my mother suggested..."If you really realized your mistake and will never think of doing anything like that again...saibaba will surely help you..just trust him blindly...he will take care of ur life.." I just prayed to baba and meditated on shraddha and saburi with my whole heart...and on the day of the verdict...when everyone was expecting a negative verdict..only baba knows what happened...i got a positive response and I felt like baba gave me another chance to prove that iv changed...it was a miracle...which words are not enough to explain....last week on guru pournami day..I and my mother decided to go to the temple in the morning and sit there for the whole day and just meditate on saibaba...when we were sitting in the temple...the pujari came to me and asked me if I coud volunteer to help in the decoration of the chariot of saibaba...as the chariot was built with very delicate pieces of wood...the pujari wanted me to climb to the top of the chariot and put up the flag..and the garland on top...my heart was filled with love for baba when I was doing this...tears of joy started rolling down my face..my mother later said that..it is an indication that baba has accepted your apologies for whatever mistakes I had done in the past...no feeling can match the feeling I felt when I was standing on top of baba's chariot and decorating in with my own hands...where usually people struggle just to touch the chariot once...wah baba...tere mahima apaar....sri sachidananda sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #198 on: July 18, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairambhakt ji,
      the experience with baba is amazing , thats true people  do every thing to touch baba;s chariot. u realy blessed .
    all sai bhakt should blessed like u r .
    beena

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #199 on: August 20, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »
  • Publish

• Deepanshi

First of all I will thank my Sai baba to be with me forever. He had been with me always. I loved a guy and we spend 2 years together but the starting of 3rd year was very much difficult for me. He left me and I became hopeless. You will not believe, Baba gave me all that I wanted but he has taken the person I love from me. I lost all my faith in Baba, and one day I cried in front of Baba and I told him that I couldn't live without him......do something so that I can have faith on again" and after that I went to the market. As I entered the market I told Baba that I wanted to see that person I loved as I have not seen him from past 2 months...you wont believe it, he was standing right in front of me. I begin to trust Baba again and now I believe that whatever he will do will be good 4 me...trust in him, he will be there with you forever

Deepanshi

Though I was very much fond of Baba, I never experienced presence of Baba before my sister's marriage. My family believes a lot in Baba and on my sister's marriage my dad posted an invitation to Shirdi and invited Baba whole-heartedly. My sis marriage was on Sunday, it was Thursday on which the marriage rituals are going to start, and on that day morning, I was going for some shopping and on the way, I saw a heart shaped locket of smiling Baba, which was so beautiful I cannot explain. I was very happy, as I am very much fond of Baba I kept that locket very securely putting in box and locking it inside. Everyday morning I used to see that locket and again I kept back in the box. After 7days every ritual like Sathyanarayana swami vratham and all completed, on 8th day when I opened my box surprisingly the locket was not there... Nobody knows that I kept that locket in that box and as it was not gold or anything to think that somebody has taken. I was almost crying and I searched everywhere but I did not find it anywhere. For a long time I was thinking how does it happened and why Baba done this to me. And one day through an experience I came to know that Baba came to my sis marriage and he want us to realize that that why he was miraculously disappear... I always feel like Baba is with me and whenever I feel bad or I am in trouble I feel like my Baba holds me and everything settles by itself. Believe in Baba ... He will save us from any problems.. He is our Guru and Divam.....Love you Baba...
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #200 on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sirisha

Two months back we were in a very bad situation, my husband's project finished twice in this year, getting a project in the recession was very difficult. I too did not have a project, my employer wanted to revoke my Visa. I prayed Sai that believing I'm his devotee I've faith in him, he'll definitely give us a solution. If Sai has to order I was willing to leave India for good. I waited with patience and faith for the time to come. After nearly 11/2 month one Thursday evening I was speaking to my friend on phone, suddenly she advised me to read Sai Satcharita immediately. I don't know from where I got the will power, I bathed and started to read that night itself (of course I had my little kid with me for whom I've to attend always). But apart from all these I finished my reading by next Wednesday in 7days. That same Wednesday evening my husband had an interview which he excelled and believe me or not, he was asked to report for his new project that very Monday. My prostrations to dear Sai, I know he is always there for everyone of us. Another miracle happened the same day, my employer who wanted to revoke my visa called asking me to send my resume for marketing. Aren't all these miracles? If you pray to Sai with real earnest, that's all he is always there to fulfill your wishes. Sai is great. Thank you very much Sai. My faith in him has increased and I'll always remain his staunch devotee
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #201 on: August 20, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Moosa jee, did you manage to get the book, if so please could you send me the details.

Om Sai Ram.

Beenaji thanks for your response, as soon as i get the book or its information as per details provided by you, I will let you know.

Hope we too get blessed as you were blessed.

Allah Malik

Offline saikripa.dimple

• Blessings 5
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #202 on: August 20, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Wow !!!!
    Really a gr8 exp. with sai blessings.
    om sai shri sai ja jai sai
    om sai shri sai ja jai sai om sai shri sai ja jai sai

Jai Sai Ram
    Jai Sai Ram
    Sai teri "Kami" bhi hai, tera "Ehsaas" bhi hai....

Sai tu "Door" bhi hai mujhse par "Paas" bhi hai......

Khuda ne yun nwaza hai teri "Bhakti" se mujhko.....

Kii.............

Khuda ka "Shukr" bhi hai aur khud pe "Naaz" bhi hai..

Offline Susmitha.adusumilli

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #203 on: September 24, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • My Exprience with Baba!
    Everyone knows the impact of recession , everyone is impacted some way or the other.Suddanly the Visa extensions started getting rejected.Everyone was so vulnerable to these situations.
    We had our extension during the same period.Before 3 months of filing our extension in US , I started Sri Sai Satya navguruvar vrat with my husband.This was so effective , even in difficult situation it kept us peaceful.On extn was due for aug.My Vrat was completed in first week of Aug successfully without a break.We did charity to old age homes and anna danam in India .Suddanly the trend of visas started changing and everyone started getting approval.The company started doing premium processing and result will be known in like a week.We filed for extension on monday.Next monday we got news tht Visa is approved.It was such a big miracle in my life.
    After this I was reading Sai Nitya parayanam written by Hemadbanth.
    In one chapter he was explaining about some dakshina of 9 paise.
    It was somehow getting repeated everywhere.I though may be baba is urging for dakshina of 9 Rs or 9 $s something.
    On the same day I was organising my purse.Usu I never do that in office.I did that on that day.
    In my Vallet , there was a small white paper note with 9 underlined.I dont know how it came .Its the very small piece of paper with only 9 written on that.I wanted to donate 9 $s to Saibaba's org on thursday.I wanted to do it somehow when my husband is also there.
    Somehow it got posponed to next thursday.During the same week we went to  LA for balaji darshan.
    We went to friend's place after that.During journey I was asking baba show me some nidarshan baba.
    When I went to their home , sai leela some serial was coming in starplus.I was so involved and explaining other folks.This is so and so incident.I read in parayanam book.My husband's frnd said that there is sai baba temple in vicinity of 35 miles.I was so shocked.I said we will go to darshan in morning.
    We went there and its the same temple maintained by saibaba.org.
    I donated 9 $s and another 21 $s in the temple with all due devotion.
    I got big sai baba's statue.
    I just cant explain how happy I am.
    But he was so near to me during my troubles.
    I was about to meet a sure shot accident.
    I was driving and someone came in my way when I was on free way.There was a shoulder beside me and in 65 mph I went to that shoulder.If thts not that shoulder , if its a lane there I would have definately met with an accident.Same day my mom was doing annadanam in India.One guy asked for one more packet.He said "I want one more packet.I need to give that to my mother."And my mother gave it to him.
    I though somehow these 2 incidents were interrelated.

Om Sai Ram.
    Hope Sai ram bless u All.

Om sai ram.
    Om Sai Ram.
    Om Sai Ram.

Shradha and Saburi are the only ways to get close to him.

Susmitha ( Sai made me his ardent devotee)

Offline jvlavanya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #204 on: October 06, 2009, 01:38:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to share my a few experiences with Sai.

1st Feb 2003 I had my abortion of my first progeny. It should have been one harrowing experience but for Sai. On 30th  Jan 2003 night I had a nightmare for a dream where in I saw as though the child in my womb was a son who is evil personified and causing someone's death . In fact I refrain from giving my entire dream since it always sends down a chill down the spine.  But I know this that I got up immediately after dream drank water and prayed to Sai . I asked if what i saw was true , if child was evil I donot want it. But if otherwise please protect the child. As said earlier i had abortion on 1st Feb.
    Whether someone believes or not I believe Sai prepared me for abortion by showing me consequences. I was not crying or sad for I believe Sai saved my family. He know what is best for me so he will give me the best.

He has  blessed me with a daughter in 2004.

There are many other instances where his response is  instantaneous.

Another incident I would like to share is : In 2008  we were supposed to pay a downpayment for the house that we had taken. And Money was tight owing to other expenditures. For abt a week I was in tension I could not find peace as to how the money would be arranged.  then I prayed to baba and our guru to help us . by the end of next week the money was arranged without any loans .

Offline Sanka1970

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #205 on: October 06, 2009, 05:52:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,

I had sort of the same experience. During Tsunami time I was during seva work. I was tiered. I sat in the Mandir. and all of a sudden I got a very pleasant smell. and then it went. Wow! Baba was inspecting my seva work!  :D

Your story is truly touching.

Jai sai ram

Sanka

Offline Moosa Patel

• Blessings 12
    « Reply #206 on: October 09, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • jvlavanya, you had taken a right decision by praying to SHREE SAI BABA to take necessary action for the baby you saw in the dream. When my wife was pregnant for second time, on second month we started experiencing tension, I too prayed to SHREE SAI BABA if this child is not good for family, please save us and next day there was abortion. We know SHREE SAI BABA will give us at right time second child. Just before confirmation of my wife's first pregnancy I had a dream and SHREE SAI BABA said to me the child I am giving to you will be smart and make every one happy. During the pregnancy, on fifth month sonograpy doctor was surprised and happy to see the movement of child and marked remark "Very active fetus". he was born on 09-Dec-2006 since then, he justs surprises us by his actions and response. 

SHREE SAI BABA does everything good for his devotees, we may not understand it immediately, but the result is always good for us.

Allah Malik

I would like to share my a few experiences with Sai.

1st Feb 2003 I had my abortion of my first progeny. It should have been one harrowing experience but for Sai. On 30th  Jan 2003 night I had a nightmare for a dream where in I saw as though the child in my womb was a son who is evil personified and causing someone's death .

Offline swapnapavan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #207 on: October 31, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all..I need info regarding how to read the satcharita.
    What I do is start the reading on a Thursday..and read 6 chapters every day and 7 chapters on  thursday (the count comes to 49 as some chapters are merged)
     But when I read the posts of some devotees in this thread..I think that everybody is ending the 51st chapter on wednesday itself. Please guide me with the right process.

Offline Sai Devotee

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #208 on: October 31, 2009, 11:06:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SwapnaPavan,
    Strictly speaking yes you should start on Thursday and finish next Wednesday as stated elsewhere, but in my opinion there is no one single correct way of doing. All what matters while reading is complete undivided devotion while reading each and every chapter and firm faith and belief that Baba is there to take care of us, leaving all the problems to him. Infact, I used to be in the same confusion before, I started reading on a thursday but not essentially I was able to finish by next Wednesday, It took me sometimes another extra day i..e. Thursday. On that day I used to make  prasadam and pray Baba asking for full support and strength with Aarathi pooja.
    May your wishes be fulfilled.
    Om Sai Ram, Peace be to all.

Offline swapnapavan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #209 on: November 01, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks a lot for the reply Sai Devotee.. Till now I used to read it till Thursday..but from now onwards I will try to complete it by wednesday.

Dear SwapnaPavan,
    Strictly speaking yes you should start on Thursday and finish next Wednesday as stated elsewhere, but in my opinion there is no one single correct way of doing. All what matters while reading is complete undivided devotion while reading each and every chapter and firm faith and belief that Baba is there to take care of us, leaving all the problems to him. Infact, I used to be in the same confusion before, I started reading on a thursday but not essentially I was able to finish by next Wednesday, It took me sometimes another extra day i..e. Thursday. On that day I used to make  prasadam and pray Baba asking for full support and strength with Aarathi pooja.
    May your wishes be fulfilled.
    Om Sai Ram, Peace be to all.

Facebook Comments