Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174678 times)

Offline tinu

• Blessings 0
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,
    I wanted to share my experience two weeks back when I saw Sai in my dream.
    It is monday morning and the situation is that I have resigned my job in my dream. Then I realize my mistake and I am wondering how I can talk to my superiors and ask them that I want to withdraw my resignation letter and get my job back.
    Then I saw saibaba doing some work. I thought I should ask saibaba what I should do about withdrawing this  resignation.  Saibaba starts to leave and I run after him and ask him what I should do. He says isn't this job very far  from your home.  I replied, no, the distance is fine. I want this job.
    Then I woke up.
    Next day, there are layoffs and our group is saved from layoffs while all other groups are affected.
    I was shocked that I get this dream just a day before.

Jai Sairam.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    « Reply #211 on: November 04, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,
    One more small experience of the love of Saibaba.

I work for a software company.From the last two moths I was assigned to some important work..I implemented my feature and gave more than what the client has expected.Every one said that I had done a good work and even some mail chain went appreciationg me.I was not excited by these mails.Whether they appreciate or not,Sai will be with me,So why to bother.Things are going in a nice way.Actually I installed the latest version of Internet explorer in my browser long back and so did the development of the feature completely on IE8.I was about to release the feature next week.Due to some other reasons that day morning I uninstalled IE8 and got the IE6 back which will come along with the OS.I was testing that evening and suddenly found that not only my feature is not working but its some how hanging the complete application.I got shocked on seing that.Searched on the net for that particular issue and found IE6 has that bug and so it cant be fixed.Actually it's not that my work has been wasted,but the date is committed to our customer and in no way we can delay it.Also,as already said some series of mail chanins went appreciating my work.Now,If they know that this happenned,things would become serious.I am not much worried.I don't know why?I asked to myself,Are you not getting tensed?Many people get tensed and feel lot of pressure in these type of issues.Are you not taking this serious.Then an answer came from my innerself.Saibaba image sttod in my mind.Literally speaking,even in that condition I don't know why,I am not worried.I know Saiis with me.That's the only thing.I felt that sai is with me and let my wor happen in any way.Even the issue is solved or not I doesn't bother.These issue can't separate me from sai.So who bothers??
    As usual that night thinking of sai i fell asleep.I went to deep sleep.To my surprise me and my collegue came to my dream.In the dream we were discussing on that issue.Suddenly I came with one solution and my collegue said that we may try and see in that way and I suddenly woke up and thought of the dream.Immediately switched on my laptop and started analysing my solution that I got in my dream.I made some notes and went to office.
    I explained the solution to my collegue and he didnt accept it.he said it might not work.But I have the confidence.I tried the same way.To other's surprise,it worked.I smiled to my self thinking f Sai....

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #212 on: November 07, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM MOOSA JI
      IF U STILL INTRESTED IN GETTING SAI GEETA PL LET ME KNOW.
      BEENA

Offline sireeshay

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #213 on: November 10, 2009, 03:25:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • [Great miracle keerthiji. At last baba came to your house and blessed you.

Jai sai ram

Sireesha, hyderabad

Offline Moosa Patel

• Blessings 12
    « Reply #214 on: November 12, 2009, 10:54:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM MOOSA JI
      IF U STILL INTRESTED IN GETTING SAI GEETA PL LET ME KNOW.
      BEENA

Beenaji,
    Thanks for remembering my request, Yes I would like to know if SAI GEETA is available in any bookstall in Mumbai. Yes I am interested in getting SAI GEETA, please help.

LET SHREE SAI BABA KEEP YOU ALWAYS HAPPY

ALLAH MALIK

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #215 on: November 14, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear moosa ji ,
               sai ram.
        one of my friend has got it from NAGPUR .  according to that book i have come to know that its avalable in mumbai . i m sending both the add
    contect :- 1.   MR VIKRAM  SETH  , 601 , SHAILJA APPARTMENT, PALI HILLS, BANDRA.MUMBAI 400050. PH NO:- 26484114
                                                                                                                                                                                    NAGPUR ADD:-SAI PUBLICATIONS, SRI ANAND SAI MARG, ANANDA APPARTMENT , CLARK TOWN NAGPUR, 440004.
    WWW.shrianandsai.org                 
      hope u get   SAI GEETA  . BABA  shuld fulfill u r wish . if u dont get on these add pl let me know .
    jai sai ram.
    beena

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #216 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • SRI SAI BABA'S GRACE

Dear Readers, We are all aware that Pujya Narasimha Swamiji brought Sai to the door steps of devotees who do not know Marathi through His books in English, articles in newspapers and meetings. May we have always His blessings. Sri Nagesh V Gunaji, author of Sri Sai Satcharitra in english really did yeoman service to english knowing people through that book. Otherwise we would not have known about Sai Baba. Let Us offer our Pranams to him. He himself had written his own experience of Sai Baba to the editor of Sai Sudha(July 1951) as narrated below:

"Some of my friends after reading Sri Sai Satcharitra (english) ask me what are my experiences of Sai Baba. I reply them that they are many, but what is the use of recounting them all? Take only one instance --- This Sai Satcharitra (english). I'm not a scholar of the english language and I never intended to write this book, but inspite of this, Sai Baba got it done by me--- how I have related in my prefix to that book. I do not want to repeat the same here.

Coming to a recent experience on Thursday,12-4-1951 at 8pm.I was returning home in Thalakwadi by the congress road with a friend. He crossed the Railway crossing gate in front of Venktesh Vilas Tea club and went towards his home in Thalakwadi east and I started straight to buy some Pedhas in a front sweetmeat shop for offering them as Naivedya to Sai Baba after Arathi as it was a Thursday. After going a few steps I noticed a motor car coming in front of me. To avoid its track I turned to one side (right) but to my great surprise, the motor driver turned his car in the same direction and brought it straight on me and threw me down. I was unconscious for a few seconds and then rose up. The passers by assembled near me and said that --- they thought I was gone and they were wonderstruck to see me rising and standing. I asked the motor driver why he turned his motor car towards me. He replied that he wanted to save some other passengers that were standing in front of his car before and so he gave the turn. Then I went to the sweetmeat shop, brought the pedas, went home and offered the same after waving the Arathi and then went to bed and I had Good sleep that night. Next morning I got my self examined by a doctor who said after examining me thoroughly that there was nothing wrong and everything was alright.

It was Sai Baba's grace that saved me from this accident and kept me hearty and hale with no injury of any sort.

Bow to Sri Sai

Peace be to all!!!

N.V.Gunaji"

Dear Readers, Baba always say if we serve Him, He will serve us. He further declared He always thinks of His devotees wherever they may be and run to their rescue in times of need.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #217 on: November 24, 2009, 11:17:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • EXPERIENCE OF KERAVAR RAMACHANDRA PHADATALE
    Sri Keravar Ramachandra Phadatale visited Shirdi first in the year 1896 at the age of 10.The experience narrated below occurred after 54 years    ie., 1950 as narrated in Sai Sudha,June'1951.

"He had Rs 9 and odd in this pocket. That was clean scissored of by someone in the crowd. This he noticed after Midday Arthi. Some friends then offered to pay him his rail fare to Poona. But this devotee declined it saying "If Baba gives me money, I will go to Poona. Else I shall reside permanently at Shirdi". One morning he went out to ease himself and sat on ground near the stream in the village boundary. He was then unintentionally racking up the sands of the bed of the stream in front of him. Lo! and Behold!! he picked up from under the dry sand, a ten rupee note and one rupee note. He rejoiced to see that all the anger he vented on Baba for loss of his money resulted in the recoupement of the lost money. He informed his friends of it and he got back to Poona".

Dear Readers, Baba has special way of solving devotees' problems. In the above case the devotee took a firm decision of not leaving Shirdi till he got money. This decision must have moved Omniscient Sai to arrange money. By adding 'Shraddha' and 'Saburi' to nine types of devotion, Baba gave eleven assurances (He lost Rs 9 and got Rs 11).

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!!

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #218 on: November 24, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • NAMA JAPA OF DATTATREYA

Lord Sainath ordered Sri S Subba Rao pleader, Gooty, Andhra Pradesh through a dream vision to do Dattatreya Nama Japa. Sri Rao  narrated this in Sai Sudha of April' 1944 issue as follows :

"On or about the end of the 1st week of Feb'1944, I heard a voice in my sleeping moments saying "Make incessant nama japam of Dattatreya."I got up from the bed and thought that Baba has armed me with a weapon to ward off the calamity that is about to befall. I seriously resolved to make namajapam of Dattatreya as directed by Baba, but owing to my preoccupation with other wordly matters I could not do Namajapam. Next day Baba appeared as a judge in my dream and was very angry with me for my act of omission to do Namajapam. I got up and could not then understand because of Baba's indignation. I again slept and dreamt having seen gingelly seeds and having eaten them in large quantities. This is really a very bad dream and indicates death according to the Science of dreams. I got up in the morning and was sorry for the bad dream. I got a letter from my son at an Engineering College, Guindy, that he was laid up in the in patient sick ward of Guindy hospital, suffering from a severe attack of asthma and in a precarious condition. This letter on the subsequent day ,reminded me of Baba's precaution on the previous night directing me to do Nama japam. I went before Baba's picture in my house, repented for my folly and made a serious namajapam of Datta. Three days after that I received a letter from my sick son at Guiindy that he was getting better by Baba's grace and that he would go over to Gooty inspite of his serious and awful weakness. I ran up to Madras to put him in a nursing home but the Doctor in charge advised for a change. I accompanied him to Gooty from Madras by day train inspite off his dreadful weakness entirely relying on Baba's Udhi and doing Datta Namajapam even in train. We reached Gooty and he began to recover without any further medication. Even now I am doing Nama japam for his complete recovery."

Dear readers, The above narration reveals Baba's motherly care of His children. Baba's suggested to all to do Namajapa for warding off evils. Why Baba  did not suggest Sai Nama instead of Datta Nama? Was there any connection between Datta and devotee? Did Baba feel the antidote for the problem which the devotee was facing Datta Nama? To speak frankly, a Sai only can understand Sai's language. Perhaps Baba wanted devotee world to know that He is Datta and there's no difference between Datta and Himself. Did not Baba give Darshan to a devotee in Dwarakamai as a three headed Datta? Did He not redeem devotee's from vows to Datta? Above all. in the evening aarthi we pray  "Na datta guru Sai mama javari kadhihi ruso" Alla Malik!!

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #219 on: November 24, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAI AND HIS PHOTO

One day Baba Saheb Tarkhad and his son Jyotindra had a dream in which they saw a beautiful carved mandir with Baba seated on it. Accordingly they got a beautiful Sandal wood mandir carved by special carpenter. They needed Baba's portrait.

Let us see the wonderful way how Baba arranged His photo. One friday evening, both the father and son went to chor bazar in Bombay. A muslim shopkeeper ran to them and asked to collect parcel meant for them. As the shopkeeper was new to them, they asked him how did he know a parcel was meant for them. The shopkeeper narrated that one saintly, elderly person came to his shop and handed over the parcel and also paid Rs 50/- towards service charges. The elderly person wanted it to be given to a hindu father with an english hat and son wearing a black gandhi cap. Exactly Tarkhad and son wore hat and cap.

When they asked him to open the parcel it contained a framed photo of Lord Sainath suitable to be kept in the sandolwood mandir.

Later Tarkhad family went to Shirdi and had Baba's darshan in  Dwarakamai. At the sametime Baba told a devotee who was trying to take Baba's photo "Please go to my Bhau's place where you will find me alive in the photograph in the mandir"  Tarkdad's were very happy to hear this news and shed tears of joy.

Dear readers, Let us  recapitulate Baba's declaration that there is no difference between Him and His photo. Did not Baba attend in the form of His photo Hemandpant's shimaga dinner? When Shama sought Baba's permission to go to Kaashi and Prayaga did not Baba say "WE would be ahead of Shama", actually Baba's photo was hung in Pujari's house in prayag?

BOW TO SAI !! PEACE BE TO ALL!!

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #220 on: December 01, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba my life soul!

Thanks a lot for beginning this chain as through this we all are connected as a family and remember Baba together!

I am going to share two experiences to begin with!

Around 14 yrs back I was very distressed in life and was passing by Lodhi road Shirdi Sai Baba temple. Coincidently, it was a Thursday! On an impulse I got down and joined the long que of devotees. I usually avoid crowded temples but on this day I dont know how I was floating around with people very patiently. I had a basket with Chunni, flowers and Parshad in my hand. Now due to the crowd the Pandits do the offerings in a rush and throw the offerings around and back to the devotees quickly. I didnt appreciate it and got angry with one of them. A gentleman consoled and calmed me down and I bwoed to Babaji and left the Mandir. On reaching down the stairs, I realised that Panditji had not taken the Chunni for offering. I was very sad at this! Suddenly, i felt someone touch my elbow, it was a little girl tapping my elbow! Very sweetly she asked me, whether she could take the Chunni from the basket!! There and then I knew that Baba hears the deepest of
    people's hearts and will definitely support me forever!! HE IS A PILLAR FOR ME,  HE IS MY GURU, MY FATHER AND THE ONLY SUPPORT I CAN DEPEND UPON AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY AT EVERY STEP OF MY LIFE!!!

The 2nd amazing vision: Before I visited Shirdi for the first time

I had been dreaming of open field, windy and getting down on that field with my relatives. Then we would go down under a tree. The stairs and the walls are like a cellar and made of red bricks. On getting down I see Baba lying down. This vision was faint as I think it was a statue and people were paying their respect.

As I had not been to Shirdi as yet, I discussed this vision with many to find out which place was this but all said, there is no place as such in Shirdi. I failed to believe! I had faith that if Baba is giving me this vision, then this place had to be there somewhere but no one could decode this dream / vision. Finally, I gathered from Sai Satcharita and TV serials that Baba's Guru Sthaan resembeled my vision the most! I gathered it there and then!!

Do you too agree with me? I have been at peace since then that finally I had found my restless question's answer!! Baba helped me find it!!

Thank you Baba, for helping me and my child during her sickness and my distress! We both are completely devoted to you. You are the Captain of the Ship of our life. Please protect us at every moment of every day of our life!
    I thank you for introducing us to Buddhism as the meetings and guidance helps me to get the life's answers and get your blessings with them too!

My best regards
    Sonia

Offline SaiNivedita

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #221 on: December 01, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI SREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

OM SAI RAM

This is the first time I am posting my experience in this forum… I am very happy to join the huge online Sai family and I thank Our Sai from the bottom of my heart …….

My heart filled with happiness and gratitude after reading all the experiences of other Sai brothers and sisters. Thanks you so much Sai for blessing all of us and please love us always…….Baba I love u forever……….

I want to share one of my recent experience. Even though it may look small, really it made a lot of difference to my life…I recently got married 6 months back. Also me and my husband are working in different places. I asked Sai to get a Job for me in husband place so that I can join my husband. But with Sai blessings, even though I didn’t get any new job, I have resigned job and going to join my husband in January. In the meanwhile, I was in a situation of getting unwanted pregnancy. Even though it should be treated as happy occasion, in my case it was different as we both were not ready for it yet. We have lot of financial problem which needs to be sorted out. As I resigned my job, my husband’s salary was barely sufficient for both of us to live in Hyderabad. Also we have not completely understood each other… My husband is just now getting used to his marriage responsibilities and a child right now would have been too much for him to cope up emotionally and financially. Hence I thought it might make my marriage life little more worst. I prayed Baba to save me from this problem and for about one month I have gone under mental turmoil. At last my kind Baba has listen to me and blessed me once more. I promised him that I will post this experience and I request my Sai brothers and sisters to not misunderstand me.

Please Baba shower your blessings on us always………

Resting at your lotus feet…….

Offline saideva

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #222 on: December 05, 2009, 04:26:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
         I'M SAGA DEVAN FRM MALAYSIA I MET BABA'S MIRACLE MANY TIMES. ONE OF THAT.........
    BABA IS (MY) LIFE. MY JOB IS GARNENING, ONE DAY I DIG THE HOLE FOR TREE THAT PLACE NEAR BY MAIN HOLE 8" FEET DEEP

SUDDENLY MY LEFT LEG SLIPPED, AND FELL (SIDE OF MAIN HOLE) ROAD SIDE, FEW MINUTE I CANT DO ANYTHING THEN MY FREN ASKED ME THAT HOW YOU FELL (ROAD SAIDE) HERE? BECAUSE IF I FELL DOWN IN THE MAIN HOLE I DONT KNOW HOW?

FEW MINUTE  LATER I FEEL PERSON'S HAND HUG AND PULL ME (SORRY I CANT EXPLAIN HOW HE PULL ME)
      NOW I SHARE THIS AND THIS LIFE GOING WELL BECAUSE OF BABA

OM SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA................SAI RAM

Offline sabypoo

• Blessings 0
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #223 on: December 07, 2009, 04:22:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear subhasrini,
    If you dont mind could u plz expalin me in details about this fasting as i wanna do it for my dad.

Poonam Dave
    Om Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #224 on: December 19, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kindness of Sri Saibaba

The all-knowing nature of Sri Saibaba is humanly impossible to decipher. This much must be said that Sri
    Sai is aware of the innermost secrets of those who he wanted to benefit and expressed them as needed to
    show the practical remonstration unique to His way. Sri Tarkhad in his Foreword to the book on Sri
    Saibaba by MW Pradhan narrates one such incident:

A friend staying in Bandra, was one day leaving his place in the morning to go to his office. Near the door
    of his block, his wife remembered that she had certain expenses to make, and asked him for a rupee. He
    knew the necessity of this request and opening his purse discovered that he had no loose coin in it, but
    currency notes. He told his wife that he would get these cashed in his office and in the evening on his
    return home, he would pay her the rupee, to which she gave her assent.

On descending the staircase and coming upon the first landing, when fumbling for his handkerchief, he
    found a rupee in that pocket. As there was ample time for him to catch his train, his duty was to go up to
    his flat and hand over that rupee to his wife. Instead of doing that, nonchalant as most husbands are
    everywhere, he went to his office and after getting the notes cashed, gave a rupee to his wife on his return
    home in the evening, and forgot all about it thereafter.

Some days passed since, when both of them happened to go to Shirdi. No sooner they made their
    obeisance than Baba said to his wife, "Mother, now-a-days one had become so untruthful, that though
    there was a rupee in his pocket he would say there was none!"

Now the lady not knowing anything about the matter remained unperturbed, whereas the man
    remembering the whole incident, threw himself at Baba's feet, and embracing them, shed tears of
    repentance and joy. Repentance for his callousness in not having gone up and paid that rupee to his loving
    and trusting wife, joy for the feeling of assurance of Shri Sai Baba's watch on the guidance and progress
    of their worldly affairs.

(Source: “Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi: A Glimpse of Indian Spirituality” by Rao Bahadur M.W.Pradhan)

Facebook Comments