Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 177382 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2010, 12:56:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • FAITH

One day I was in very low spirits. I was continuously thinking, Baba we pray to you only, we are your devotees, then why do you inflict such suffering on us that we are unable to bear it.

I got the following dream. My mother and myself were walking on a bridge over a river. Suddenly the bridge started collapsing. All the people including my mother ran for safety and were safe.

Only I fell down into the water. I was panic stricken as I was on the verge of drowning. Then I thought, though I am a devotee of Baba, my plight is like this. Baba says he helps his devotees, then what is this. He is not even bothered about his devotees who are suffering. Immediately Baba appeared and threw a big block on me. First of all I was drowning and on top of it if a heavy weight (load), falls on me, instant death was inevitable. I was surprised by Baba's behavior but I knew I was about to die and as a last resort unknowingly I screamed Baba, Baba, please help me.

The next minute Baba threw a large net like basket around me and hauled me out of the water to safety.

Baba stood there before me, smiled and gave the following message :

"If you have complete faith in Me,

From all the burdens shall I free you".

As soon as I fell into the water I was proud that why should Baba not come and rescue his devotees. But when I screamed from the bottom of my heart, for His help, throwing all my burden on Him, thinking it is His wish to rescue me or not, He immediately came and rescued me.

Our troubles, sorrows, pains, grief, distress, everything comes under burden because they all weigh us down like a heavy load. If we start ignoring our difficulties and leave everything to Baba, He only will wade us out of this worldly existence, decide our future path and take us to safety.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #241 on: January 14, 2010, 12:57:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to share my a few experiences with Sai.

1st Feb 2003 I had my abortion of my first progeny. It should have been one harrowing experience but for Sai. On 30th  Jan 2003 night I had a nightmare for a dream where in I saw as though the child in my womb was a son who is evil personified and causing someone's death . In fact I refrain from giving my entire dream since it always sends down a chill down the spine.  But I know this that I got up immediately after dream drank water and prayed to Sai . I asked if what i saw was true , if child was evil I donot want it. But if otherwise please protect the child. As said earlier i had abortion on 1st Feb.
    Whether someone believes or not I believe Sai prepared me for abortion by showing me consequences. I was not crying or sad for I believe Sai saved my family. He know what is best for me so he will give me the best.

He has  blessed me with a daughter in 2004.

There are many other instances where his response is  instantaneous.

Another incident I would like to share is : In 2008  we were supposed to pay a downpayment for the house that we had taken. And Money was tight owing to other expenditures. For abt a week I was in tension I could not find peace as to how the money would be arranged.  then I prayed to baba and our guru to help us . by the end of next week the money was arranged without any loans .

Just wanted to comment on Abortion: As per Hindu religion, Abortion is a great sin, equivalent to killing a person. And as Bhagwat Purana says, if someone kills someone, his own duration of life is shortened.

Anyhow, if you have committed an Abortion, there is a way to clear the sin, by following an Ekadashi Vrat or atleast reading the Ekadashi Vrat Katha.

Om Sai Ram

Offline kumarb

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #242 on: January 15, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • we've been to sai baba temple, shirdi on 13th January morning by 3.45 am to attend kakad arati (morning pooja).
    near gate entrance there is no shoe stand, just for security we all kept our shoes to parasad and flowers selling stand.
    also purchased parasad and flowers for sai puja. seller forced to pay in advance which was very doubtful.

we went inside for arati and returned back by 6.15 am; and shocked. there was no stall, all stalls and sellers missing.
    our boots were stolen and had no clue if this could happen within temple premises.
    we never expected the prasad and flower selling people will do this.

after few minutes 15-20 people came there and found their shoes been stole.

we all enquired at security for stall holders/sellers but they did not responded, all hopes were gone if security person standing infront of those stalls cannot tell anything then there is no point complaining inside to the sai trust and we returned back bear footed.

i know no one can return our family boots back but just a thought came into mind that this might help new visitors to protect their luggage and shoes from being stole.

i would suggest new visitors to keep their shoes and chappals in their vehicle.

thank you

Kumar Bhawar, Pune

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #243 on: January 19, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »
  • Publish

• [/b]BABA MIRACLES
    BY Krishna
    Pasurmati

On Dec 31, 2007 around 4.00 AM, my mother in-law had a dream. She saw Shri Shirdi Babaji coming to her house (that time she was staying in Ardenwood, Fremont at her son's house). Shri Babaji opened the main door and went into Pooja room which was down stairs and sat there. Shri Shirdi Babaji then came upstairs and opened my mother in-law’s bedroom door. and came near her bed. She was shocked! She was about to get up from bed but Shri Babaji told her to sleep and assured her that “HE IS THERE AND WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL PROBLEMS AND NOT TO WORRY AT ALL”. Shri Babaji then put vibhuti on her forehead and sprinkled akshintaa’s all over her and on her bed and in the room too and started leaving. She got up in her dream and held Shri Babaji's legs and pleaded him not to go. Shri Shirdi Babaji said "I have to go now. Everything will be alright. Do not get up”. She kept pleading with Shri Babaji not to go, but Shri Babaji left sprinkling akshintaa’s on the stairs, downstairs and every corner of the house before re-entering the pooja room and disappearing!!

My mother in-law was in a shock. Shaking and shivering with the effect of the dream she woke up!!! She saw akshintaa’s all over her and all over in the room too. She immediately switched on the lights and was shocked to see the vibhuti on her forehead. She called her son and daughter in-law and narrated the incident. They too were in a pleasant shock seeing her glowing face and the vibhuti on her forehead and akshintaa’s all over her and the bed. They went downstairs only to see the akshintaa’s all over the place. All of them went to pooja room and were elated to see not only the akshintaa’s,but also the fingerprints of Shri Shirdi Sai Babaji in the haldi, kumkum and akshnitaa’s bowls.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #244 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Miracle 2: Second Birth

By Krishna Pasumarti

We met with a terrible accident while returning from Shirdi on Feb 2nd 2008, Saturday. We were coming back to Hyderabad in a bus from Shirdi after Babaji's Darshan. After crossing Ahmednagar, around 12.40 am midnight, our bus rolled over and fell in to a ditch more than 20 feet deep. It was pitch dark outside. As soon as I realized that we had met with an accident, I shouted, “Baba, Baba Sai Save us”. At this point, the bus turned and came to a standstill. The bus was on its side with all the pressure on that side. Everyone was terrified and kept shouting, “Baba, Baba Save us”!

We broke the window from inside and started coming out. Our bus was in thorny trees (forest trees). It was very cold outside. The front windshield shattered and broke into pieces – small children who were sitting in the front seats were thrown out. With Baba's blessings everyone slowly came out on to the road. We were surprised to see an old lathe workshop. It was open and there were also a few other houses nearby. Miracles continued here!

One person wearing white Dhothi and full sleeved banian came to us and said “You are all fine. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine”. By this time it was around 1.00 AM. He called someone and started preparing tea for us on the road in pitch darkness and cold. Everyone was served with tea and water (we had water bottles in the bus). Some of us got bruises, fractures and scratches. He called the police and some local help and told police to open R & B guest house which was located nearby. With Baba’s blessings there was no casualty. We are all very fortunate and lucky to have a second birth. Next morning, we inquired about the person with white dhoti who served us hot tea in the middle of the night. Someone mentioned that he was landlord of that house. But no one saw him again. What a Miracle!!!!

I conclude here by saying that "Shri Sai Babaji is always with us and protecting us from disasters or adverse happenings". Baba, please forgive me for my mistakes or anything I said incorrectly”. WITH SHRI SHIRDI BABAJI’s BLESSINGS, THIS IS A SECOND LIFE TO ME & MY BROTHER!!!!

"SHRI SACHITAANANDA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAAJ KI JAI"

Offline saiki

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #245 on: January 21, 2010, 03:39:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • very wonderful experiences
    i would like to share one of my experiences with sai
    This happened three n half years ago..in 2006
    at that time, I was working in hyd..my other relatives ,in-laws used to live in bangalore.me & husband came to see my in laws n relatives ..Then we were driving back to hyd ..
    It was a cold winter early morning..,our baby was just 5months old and was sleeping on the back seat of our car..me n my hus were sitting in front seats
    we were driving past a standing lorry when suddenly a lorry dashed on to our car which with a force got pushed to the other side of the road, there was a red color alto which pushed back our car to the middle of the road
    within a fraction of second we were hit by a lorry,car and a standing lorry..we just missed a 20ft deep pit
    we were fully covered with broken glass pieces my son in my hands..backdoors of the car were broken n jammed
    But you know how,none of us had a scare r scartch on us..when we got out of the car some how it was around 4:30 am and to the right side of the road thr was a temple..when I walked to the temple..to my great surprise it was Sai Baba's temple..the pujari was opening the door..he came to our rescue n helped us ..
    Later I was shell shocked to know that both my hus and my son just missed a dangerous mruthyu gandam...
    I still wonder till date how there was a babaji's temple in such lonely place...how we escaped that accident without a single scratch when our car was completely damaged..I comepletely believe that it was sai who came to save us..
    Later the first word my son spoke was not mom or dada..it was Baba..Sai Baba....

Our lives r his bhiksha to us..I totally surrender to his holy feet..Hum par apni kripa aisehi banaye rakhna baba....OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #246 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • great experience. All happens by destiny. Sai baba is the protector

Om Sai Ram

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #247 on: January 21, 2010, 08:17:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    great experience saiki ji really Baba himself saved you and your family.
    May sai bless you always

Offline saideewani

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #248 on: January 21, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • great experience ..May sai showers his blessings on all

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #249 on: January 21, 2010, 01:25:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES:

A Sai Devotee

I don't know how to thank Baba for showing me how he is with me in every moment of life. I want to share my today's experience...we were set to get our visa extension and today we found an article saying there's some important papers we have to send in addition to the ones we sent...and my husband and I had a discussion that we might have to lose hopes for our extension...after this I went near Baba's picture and asked him to help me and give the extension because that was very crucial and we had a very unpeaceful yr last yr and that i need peace this year. And within an hour after I prayed to Baba ...we received an email stating that we got an extension for 3 yrs...This is a live example to show that Baba is always with me....pls Baba be there with me n my family like this in every moment of life...pls pls be with us in each n every second of our lives and let us lead a peaceful life.

A Sai Devotee

Sairam, you blessed me with my second pregnancy when I was desperate for a female child, but now I realize it's a male child and my heart is just not accepting it. I understand it is more important for it to be healthy and grow up to be a good person but at the same time I really long for a female child and even now I am expecting your miracle when I deliver. If that's not going to happen, I humbly request you to please help me accept this child wholeheartedly and love him just as much and pls give me the strength to bring him up to be as wonderful as my first son, your divine blessing again. He is really your child in the truest sense of the word and I am the luckiest mother alive due to your blessings. I request you to pls now give me a healthy, happy baby who'll be a great support to us and his brother all his life and please I humbly request you to bless our family to never regret this decision and to always have peace of mind and good health. I request you to keep the brothers together and happy at all times, as we have nobody but you to turn to. The 4 of us really have only each other to depend on, apart from you. I know you wont let me down about my family and you'll please forgive all my mistakes and make me a better human being everyday. I thank you with all my heart for giving me this baby and hope I'll get some peace of mind and contentment with your divine help. I hope to get a second lease of life with this baby and find the peace and happiness I've never had so far. I want to turn to your prayers and devotion but I am not getting enough motivation and I hope you'll forgive me for that and make me better too.

Offline Hemalathaa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #250 on: January 22, 2010, 12:57:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi...
    Actually I m working in private company with good salary only but what ever I earn I will give it to my parent since my family situation is little bit dull now.
    So i wanted money to spend for my personel. So i tried many ways like to do business, searching in website & so on but i couldnt find any way to earn money.
    But really Baba helped me by giving amount. Really I cant even express I myself wondering how can I get that money I didnt ask any body I didnt do any work to get that money but the Great BABA gven me.
    So always believe him sure he will help us.

Offline Omsrisai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #251 on: January 26, 2010, 08:59:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi All Sai devotees,

After reading all the experiences of all , i am getting more faith.whenver i am confused and depressed, i read the expereinces i am getting myself peaceful.

Thanks to all devotees for sharing their experiences.

Omsairam.

Offline Anny

• Blessings 0
      • Anisha Saluja
    « Reply #252 on: January 27, 2010, 02:27:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dearest Baba

Thanx to you for this day.. You know what im thanking you for.. Im just looking forward for your blessing which is going to make my life.. I know the day is not too far when you'll hug me..

I love you for everything Baba..

Thanx again

Your loving devotee
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you!!
    Jai Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #253 on: February 02, 2010, 06:20:21 AM »
  • Publish

• Baba that the photo I have is very beautiful but it does not have his full body in it, I wanted to see him and samadhi. I prayed thus and totally forgot about it. As I entered the room, I saw that room was full of dry leaves, cockroaches and dust. I entered my room and collected my things and was about to leave the room, I somehow felt curious to check my roommate’s room also. As I entered his room I saw a beautiful laminated picture of Baba with samadhi in  the cupboard. I had goosebumps, I was very  moved by seeing such a beautiful picture, Baba was all smiling and looks very handsome in the picture, I removed my shoes and prayed to Baba saying that nobody is here to take care of him, if he comes to my
    current room I would take care of him. I also had a strong feeling of taking the picture with me.

But I felt it might be like committing theft and I thought I should ask my roommate about this and if he agrees then I will take it. I was afraid to ask my roommate, I felt being a Sai devotee himself if he sees this beautiful picture he might keep it to himself. I left it to Baba to decide and asked my roommate, when he heard this he was surprised to hear that there is a picture of Baba that he left behind in his room, he promised me that he will check and will let me know. I left hopes on this. Following Thursday he met me and asked me to take the picture, as he never had that kind of photo nor any of his friend had left it there. He was himself surprised as to how that photo came there.

I felt happy that Baba has indeed blessed me and came to me in such a mysterious way.

I would like to thank Baba for allowing me to share his leela with all Sai Devotees.

Cortesy-A devotee from sai Sandesh. Thanks.  JaiSaiRam

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #254 on: February 27, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • FAITH

One day I was in very low spirits. I was continuously thinking, Baba we pray to you only, we are your devotees, then why do you inflict such suffering on us that we are unable to bear it.

I got the following dream. My mother and myself were walking on a bridge over a river. Suddenly the bridge started collapsing. All the people including my mother ran for safety and were safe.

Only I fell down into the water. I was panic stricken as I was on the verge of drowning. Then I thought, though I am a devotee of Baba, my plight is like this. Baba says he helps his devotees, then what is this. He is not even bothered about his devotees who are suffering. Immediately Baba appeared and threw a big block on me. First of all I was drowning and on top of it if a heavy weight (load), falls on me, instant death was inevitable. I was surprised by Baba's behavior but I knew I was about to die and as a last resort unknowingly I screamed Baba, Baba, please help me.

The next minute Baba threw a large net like basket around me and hauled me out of the water to safety.

Baba stood there before me, smiled and gave the following message :

"If you have complete faith in Me,

From all the burdens shall I free you".

As soon as I fell into the water I was proud that why should Baba not come and rescue his devotees. But when I screamed from the bottom of my heart, for His help, throwing all my burden on Him, thinking it is His wish to rescue me or not, He immediately came and rescued me.

Our troubles, sorrows, pains, grief, distress, everything comes under burden because they all weigh us down like a heavy load. If we start ignoring our difficulties and leave everything to Baba, He only will wade us out of this worldly existence, decide our future path and take us to safety.

I am very worried with regards to my college admission. I feel like my life hangs in the balance and ask baba to look after my issue daily. Today i stumbled on your post and it is the answer to my worries. This college tension is like a heavy block. I cannot do anything in peace. But after reading your post I am resolute to give up my anxiety... If Sai maa wills it.. the admission will be mine even if it means I have to wait... He is working to make us all happy and I leave my burden on him...

Thank You sai for answering me through this.. and thank you for posting this..

Facebook Comments