Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 176423 times)

Offline sriharshakotamarthy

• Blessings 0
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello i am new to this site seeking for baba help but getting confused on one thing for baba online answers help there it is mentioned to see baba for one minute but there ganesh pic is there na ?? and below that white place is there can any one tell me where to watch and how to get started.. please reply if any one is online and seen my question...

Sai ram..

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #301 on: February 02, 2011, 12:20:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam, please follow the guidelines here -

When you see the shidi-sai-baba.com webpage opened, you can see the Baba's photo standing there and below that you see the text box. what ever question you have, you need to write your questions in this text box, pray to baba or look at Baba in that photo for few seconds/ minute and click "Sai Baba please answer" button. You will see the answer in the box where you have Shri Ganeshji's photo.

Hope this is clear now.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #302 on: February 04, 2011, 08:17:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai

baba is always with me..i was always afraid of driving but now i pray to sai before doing evrything..i can feel him sitting with me when i drive.i am not a good driver i know  due to sai everything is now going good in my life..
    sai baba has changed me my life..baba always bless your devotees and be with them always..

om sai ram om sai ram

Offline shardhasaburi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #303 on: February 05, 2011, 04:18:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aaj main aap sabhi ke saath mera ek experience share kar rahi hoon..baba meri life may aaj se 3 saal pehle aaye thei..mere ghar ke mandir may baba ka jo idol rakha hai woh mere husband ne mujhe diya tha 3 saal pehle..maine unse ye expect nahi kiya tha ki woh kabhi mujhe sai baba ka idol denge..ye sai baba ki hi kripa thi ki woh mere liye sai baba ka idol lekar aaye, main bahut khush thi unke aisa karne se, maine woh idol apne room may rakha aur  hamesha baba ke aage diya jalaya karti thi.. kuch time ke baad hi mere life may bahut problems aayi mere husband ki wajah se woh mujhe kai saalo se cheat kar rahe thei, aur aise hi ek baat unke baare may thi woh mere samne aayi aur main baba ke saamne bahut royi..pure din khana bhi nahi khaya aur khali pet hi so gayi tabhi baba aaye, pata nahi woh sapna tha ya sach may baba aaye thei, mujhe theek se yaad nahi hai..baba ke woh darshan main kabhi nahi bhool sakti..main apne bed par leti thi aur ro rahi thi baba mere sirhaane aakar baithe aur mere sar par apna haath fer rahe thi bahut der tak woh mere sar par haath ferate rahe ...kuch bole nahi bas mujhe dekhate rahe..mujhe bahut shanti mil rahi thi..phri thodi der ke baad unhone mujhe apple khaat kar khilaye aur paani pilaya apne haatho se..phri woh mere sar par haath ferate rahe aur ekdum shant the bole kuch bhi nahi mujhse ..bas aise hi chalta raha..mujhe aaj tak ye samjh may nahi aaya ki woh sapna tha ya sach may baba aaye thei mere paas...aaj bhi jab main apne bed par soti hoon to hamesha mujhe yahi lagta hai ki baba mere sirhaane hi baithe hai aur mere sar par haath fer rahe hain.

aaj meri life may bahut problems hain, pata nahi mera aur mere bachcho ka future kya hoga...baba aapka woh idol mujhe mere husband de diya tha  jab woh mujhe ye idol de rahe the tab hum dono ke haatho ke beech may aap thei..aap hamare beech ki kadi hain hame jodane wale hain phir bhi hamara ye bandhan kamjoor kyun pada gaya baba..jiske beech ki kadi khud bhagwan hai waha to bandhan aur majboot hona chahiye....shayad ye mere hi bure karmo ka fal hai jo main bhugat rahi hoon..aaj mere husband mujhe apne saath aapke mandir bhi nahi lekar jaate..main hamesha aapse pray karti hoon ki aap mujhe mere husband ke saath apne mandir may bulao..woh din kab aayega baba? jab main unke saath aapke darshan karungi.

baba aapne mujhe bahut kuch diya bas ek hi kami hai woh bhi pura kar do baba unke bina sab kuch bekar lagta hai..baba mere husband mujhe wapas lota do sai..us aurat ko unki life se hamesha ke liye nikal do baba..mere pati ko sahi galat may farak pata chale unko aise sadhbudhi do baba..aaj bhi aap mere saath hain, har pal mujhe ye mehsoos hota hai..aapka naam japate japate ab mere muh se har baat par sirf sai hi nikalta hai apne bachcho ko bhi kabhi kabhi main sai ke naam se bulati hoon...baba raham karo aise hi sada mere zuban par aapka naam rahe.

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline boddupallisunitha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #304 on: February 10, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba nen adiginattay naku job epppinchav andariki telusu ne krupa dwaranay naku job eppinchav ani mari alantappudu malli nannu anduku parikshisthunnav i know you are there for me............ but pls dont test me further .............n dont let my thoughts go 2 other side love you baba .....................4ever .................

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #305 on: February 27, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA SHOWED ME THAT HE EXISTS

When I was a child I was very interested in anything to do with prayer, stories, movies about God, meditation etc. But sometime later I lost faith - Initially I thought If I asked God to do something for me and promising to do something in return is a kind of bribe to God. It never occurred to me that we can ask God for something without taking any vow. so I stopped asking God for anything. I rarely prayed and used to do or participate in Pooja only for others sake. Some bad experiences in life completely made me loose faith.

At that point in time, I had a room partner who was very religious and going through a severe problem. She had a book about sai baba. I liked reading stories, so I started reading that book and somehow I was very sincere in reading that book. I sat properly and only when I was clean etc. One day, I met a woman who told me looking at me significantly that "Faith is life". That day I prayed to Baba that If you really exist come in my dream. He didnt come and I left it at that. My friends problem didnt get solved even after many vows and severe vrats and I rarely thought about God.

After almost five years, my marriage was fixed. The day before my engagement I discovered that the guy has lied about his job and studies and I couldn't do anything then and even after engagement also I had a hard time convincing my parents that the boys side people have lied. At last my parents believed me and told me that not having a proper job is not that important, all reports say that he is a good person so you can adjust about the job, but they gave me an option to decide for myself before a certain date. They arranged for a homa at our native place before that date. The day I was leaving for pooja, I was very much upset and at that time my eyes fell on Sai baba photo which I had bought for a friend when I visited Shirdi, but somehow I kept postponed to give it. In despair, I prayed to Baba to advice me on what to do by next day morning before the homa was finished. I was upset the whole day and in the evening when we entered the bus stand, I was thinking like "Does Baba exist or I am just mad?" and directly before me I saw a huge photo of Baba, we got into the bus and before my seat there was a photo of Baba along with the words "Why fear when I am here", we went to stay at a relative's house that night and I saw that they were ardent devotees of Baba and his picture was in every room of their house. The next day we went to the temple for the homa and I saw that there was a very small statue of Baba under the tree just before the place where I was performing the pooja. Pooja got over, we returned home that evening and I was thinking - I was foolish to expect a sign - and the next moment I had a call from my sister-in-law, she had an accident at exactly the same time of the pooja and she escaped death narrowly and instead she had collar bone fracture, her 2 wheeler was completely damaged. I put the phone down and next to it I saw a key chain with Baba's picture which I had never noticed before. Imagine my surprise! because I prayed to Baba that you can harm anyone in their family if they are of bad sort but leave her because she seemed to be good, and he saved her. All these might be coincidences, but all of them happening at the same time and in sequence was too much and I had to accept that Baba very much exists and he is listening to us.

I went ahead with the marriage praying to Baba that you showed that you exist so take care of me. We got separated after 2 months of marriage, our families are not compatible with each other and consequently it led to separation even when we were trying to adjsut to each other. One night after a month of seperation, I was scolding my husband and his family in my dream and suddenly I saw a big picture of Baba before my eyes - I was afraid to look at Baba when he came out of the picture - He was so bright and I saw only his feet and I fell on his feet. I got up with that dream. I do not know the meaning of that dream, but I take it that I should stop blaming my husband and in-laws. I try very hard not to blame. But its been many months and I am afraid I loose all hopes of a solution. A few days ago I realised that this incident in my life has brought me closer to Baba and whatever he has in mind for me I dont know but I am trying hard to accept. I had many such experiences during the past few months. I always believed that God helps those who help themselves and in this situation I do not know what I should do and I pray to Baba to show me a path, the path is not seen but now I believe that may be sometimes we have to accept what comes to us in our lives and leave all our burdens on Baba.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #306 on: February 27, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIBABA'S KRIPA
       ;D

In year 2008, It was going all great for me and my family. We had bought a house, I had a job, my husband had a job and kids were also doing alright. Probably that was the reason that (I think) I had become proudy. I was doing prayers every day but I think I had in my mind that now every thing is good and nothing can go wrong. Baba I am really sorry for that attitude that I had. Please forgive me for all the mistakes that I did. Please keep me under your blessings always.

In the first few days of September 2008, I had an accident. By Baba's grace I was not hurt but on doctor's advise I had to undergo Physiotherapy. because of this, I had to take little more than a week's off from my work. This was covered under work cover. A night before the day I had to join my office back, I had this shock of my life. My dearest son had a seizure... at first I didn't realise what has happened. I was so panicked I had my younger one with me and my husband was also not at home.

Frantically I called up the ambulance but whatever they were saying I failed to understand. I called up my husband screaming loudly that something had happened to our son. He ran from where he was. In the meanwhile, he called up some friends who were living nearby reach and help me immediately. I also called up another friend who were very close family friend but were living away. These nearby friends reached in minutes and they started calling the ambulance and coordinating with them. In the meanwhile my neighbours came out to help and console. In all this episode I forgot totally about GOD. Then I remembered watching "Sai Baba" serial on star plus. I remembered that I had some udi in my home temple. I ran inside the house and shouted for Sai Baba. I screamed "Sai Baba please help" and had applied udi on my son's forehead...there he goes...as soon as I applied udi...he vomited out and his hand and legs started moving...I Thanked HIM for coming for my rescue...and then ambulance came and we had gone to the hospital.

This made me realise that I was going wrong and because of my attitude and thoughts my family was in trouble. But now I am in his refuge. I know he will take me out of all the troubles.

I have many more experiences to share which has made me a firm follower of HIM. He is my baba and our baba. He is very kind if he can forgive me he can forgive all.

JAI SAI RAM
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #307 on: March 16, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • MIRACLES OF SAI VRAT AND SAI AMRITVANI

I would like to share with all of you miracles of Shri Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath and Sai Amritvani. Last year, I have shared my experience of how my family was in deep financial and family stress. We live in US and my husband had the habit of gambling and had become addicted to it. Due to this, we have lost our savings and fallen into deep debts. He promised to give up this habit several times but he just couldn't do it. Last year, he has attempted to take his life in a hope to end this problem so he doesn't cause the family any more stress. Amidst all this, due to recession, my job wasn't going that great and my boss has asked me to join full-time as the company is getting rid of consultants as part of cost-cutting. I couldn't do that as my green card was still in process and I would have to start over again if I join full-time and also the salary wouldn't be sufficient to maintain the family. So I was literally on the verge of losing my husband, job, house and savings. One friend that knew this situation has started asking us to return his money soon (even though they had plenty of money left in savings) instead of helping us and giving us assurance and support that was much needed. He stopped being friendly and spread the rumors that we were going back to India and he would have to lose the money that he lent us. So I didn't share my pain and grief with anyone else. I was left with 2 little kids and no support and with loads of debt and crisis in all the aspects of my life. Before all this had happened, I had everything - a wonderful family, job, money and I seemed to have lost everything one by one with no fault of mine. I have been worshiping Sai BABA on and off for about 14 years. My green card was not getting done and I stopped worshiping BABA when all the things started going wrong because I was angry and upset.

Then one day I realized that no one will come to your rescue other than GOD. I started worshiping BABA very sincerely from June of last year and started reading about his leelas online. That's when I stumbled upon this wonderful site (that I visit everyday in the morning) and also Veena Maa's wonderful Sai AmritVani recitation. I started doing Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath for my job and Sai made sure that the client continued me as a consultant with no issues. So that issue was solved by him. Also, I prayed to him so my husband becomes normal and responsible. He has left the gambling habit now and is doing his work sincerely. I needed to my get green card and my house was on the verge of foreclosure since we missed couple of payments. I have tried for green card for 3 times before and everytime it has failed due to issues related to employers. This time is the 4th try as my final hope and have decided to go back to India if it didn't work out this time. So we have applied for both green card and house loan and I have started the vrath and Sai AmritVani and today I got both my green card and house loan approval with no issues or delays.

My husband has started looking for a job along with the business he maintains and we still have debts to clear but things have taken a 180 degrees turn compared to last year (for good this time). I realize that whatever I have today is due to his GRACE and BLESSINGS and nothing else. Earlier I used to think that whatever I have is due to my hard work and had an ego about it but now I realize that no matter how much you try, nothing will happen without his GRACE. I feel more content and happy now and pray to him that I remain at his feet and be humble forever. Also, one more thing I learned is, it is prosperity that brings friends but it is adversity that proves them. I went through some bitter experiences last year and I do not hold anything against anyone, just that our beloved Sai blesses them with good mind and thoughtful nature.

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #308 on: March 18, 2011, 09:40:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

baba ab aur parikhsha mat lo meri..
    khushiya dedo mujhe ab..itne saal hogae...
    aaphi meri hope ho..aur mera koi nai...
    om sai ram

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #309 on: March 18, 2011, 10:11:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • thank you baba..
    thank u baba
    thank u baba...
    oh baba,,aapne itni jaldi meri sunli..meri aadhi tensn khatam krdi..
    baba ur grt!
    thank u so much sai nath....
    sai sai sai

Offline shanu jain

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #310 on: March 19, 2011, 04:21:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram.........

surely miracles hote hain.......... abhi kuch time se i am in pain....... and kuch din to naraz bhi rahi ki aisa ku ho raha hai mere sath....... par still daily basis pe roz dream me sai baba ka idol ya photo ya kuch bhi dikhta hai...... daily hi kisi road ko cros karte hue koi sai photo ya idol ya name display ho jata hai mere samne........ pehle wen i was hapy main pray karti ti ki roz ek bar to dream me babaji ke darshan ho par tab aisa nahi hota ta....... ab kuch nahi kehti bas apne man ka pain kehke so jati hun........ to roz dikhte hain.. kabi saint ki form me ya kbi shani ji ki pindi darshan...... ya kabhi hanuman ji ke roop mein bandar hi bandar sab aas pas.. wo bandar kuch bhi karte hian par muje kuch nahin kehte......... pata nahi ye kaisi indications hain. bas yehi samaj me ata h ki babaji is wid me........ pain kam ho gyi h bahut...... m relieving......... aur unse koi ques karti hun sai baba ques ans me to bas ek hi ans milta hai surrender to shri sai...... sai is wid u......... aur kaise hote hain miracles pata nahi......... par mujhe life kuch nayi dikh rahi hai yehi bahut hai mere liye to.......... babaji khud se aa rahe hain mujse milne........ kya mangun aur......... feeling very bleessed.................

sai bles al..............
    om sai ram.............

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #311 on: March 19, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • ur surely blesses!!

baba u knw me more den me,,bless me always....and be with me always..
    i am nthng wtout u sai,,,baba jane anjane main agar mujhse galtia hui hai,mujhe maaf kar dena sai..aap jante ho main kis bare main bol rai hui..i am sorry..

om sai ram..

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #312 on: March 19, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Respected Sai bandhu
    MIRACLES OF SAI VRAT AND SAI AMRITVANI

I would like to share with all of you miracles of Shri Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath and Sai Amritvani. Last year, I have shared my experience of how my family was in deep financial and family stress. We live in US and my husband had the habit of gambling and had become addicted to it. Due to this, we have lost our savings and fallen into deep debts. He promised to give up this habit several times but he just couldn't do it. Last year, he has attempted to take his life in a hope to end this problem so he doesn't cause the family any more stress. Amidst all this, due to recession, my job wasn't going that great and my boss has asked me to join full-time as the company is getting rid of consultants as part of cost-cutting. I couldn't do that as my green card was still in process and I would have to start over again if I join full-time and also the salary wouldn't be sufficient to maintain the family. So I was literally on the verge of losing my husband, job, house and savings. One friend that knew this situation has started asking us to return his money soon (even though they had plenty of money left in savings) instead of helping us and giving us assurance and support that was much needed. He stopped being friendly and spread the rumors that we were going back to India and he would have to lose the money that he lent us. So I didn't share my pain and grief with anyone else. I was left with 2 little kids and no support and with loads of debt and crisis in all the aspects of my life. Before all this had happened, I had everything - a wonderful family, job, money and I seemed to have lost everything one by one with no fault of mine. I have been worshiping Sai BABA on and off for about 14 years. My green card was not getting done and I stopped worshiping BABA when all the things started going wrong because I was angry and upset.

Then one day I realized that no one will come to your rescue other than GOD. I started worshiping BABA very sincerely from June of last year and started reading about his leelas online. That's when I stumbled upon this wonderful site (that I visit everyday in the morning) and also Veena Maa's wonderful Sai AmritVani recitation. I started doing Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath for my job and Sai made sure that the client continued me as a consultant with no issues. So that issue was solved by him. Also, I prayed to him so my husband becomes normal and responsible. He has left the gambling habit now and is doing his work sincerely. I needed to my get green card and my house was on the verge of foreclosure since we missed couple of payments. I have tried for green card for 3 times before and everytime it has failed due to issues related to employers. This time is the 4th try as my final hope and have decided to go back to India if it didn't work out this time. So we have applied for both green card and house loan and I have started the vrath and Sai AmritVani and today I got both my green card and house loan approval with no issues or delays.

My husband has started looking for a job along with the business he maintains and we still have debts to clear but things have taken a 180 degrees turn compared to last year (for good this time). I realize that whatever I have today is due to his GRACE and BLESSINGS and nothing else. Earlier I used to think that whatever I have is due to my hard work and had an ego about it but now I realize that no matter how much you try, nothing will happen without his GRACE. I feel more content and happy now and pray to him that I remain at his feet and be humble forever. Also, one more thing I learned is, it is prosperity that brings friends but it is adversity that proves them. I went through some bitter experiences last year and I do not hold anything against anyone, just that our beloved Sai blesses them with good mind and thoughtful nature.

My position is not too different..

Vishwanath

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #313 on: March 20, 2011, 06:58:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hope Sai Keeps Blessing his children like this always..

Sai Bless All!

JAI SAI NATH! ;D
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #314 on: March 20, 2011, 11:05:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Miracle

Those 20 Minutes :

With Baba in our lives, there is no dearth of experiences. Every moment of our lives is full of experiences which Baba use to educate us. I would like to share one particular incident that happened not so long ago.

My husband and our daughter where watching a movie on Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi and I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for some guests who were coming over that evening. Our son was in his room playing.

Our daughter was not too well since morning that day. She was running some slight fever. While sitting in papa's lap she was saying "Sai Baba Bolo...Sai Baba Bolo" and all of a sudden she had a stroke of Seizure and fell unconscious.

My husband who was totally perplexed of what had happened called her name and started slapping her to bring her in consciousness. I heard my husband shouting and calling her name. I rushed to the living room and immediately picked her up and took her to the bathroom to splash some water on her.

She did not respond at all during this time and her eyes where rolling back. Meanwhile my husband called 911 for emergency. No body picked up and we rushed out locking as it is. Our friends who stay near by also were called and we left in our car.

While we had not been far off we received a call on our mobile from our friend that we need to be back home as the police and Para-medics have reached our place (they had traced our address from our number).

Para Medics gave some immediate shots and spent considerable time reviving her back to consciousness. This whole process took some 20 minutes. She started responding and was rushed to emergency where rest of the tests were performed. Nothing was diagnosed and was discharged the same night.

She was fine next morning with no traces of ever gone away from us for "those 20 min". Those 20 minutes taught us one thing that there is nothing more precious in life than our loved ones. All laurels, money and other things have no bearing in life, there is only one savior that is "His Name".

Had she been sleeping alone in the room...we would not have even come to know and can't imagine what could have happened. But Baba is always protecting His children all the time.

Why fear...when He is near.

Contributed by Priya. Thank you Priya.  ::)

Facebook Comments