Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174651 times)

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
  • baba i love you
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #375 on: April 19, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »
  • Publish
  •  om sai ram gunj ji,,,baba sb thik kr denge,take care of ur mother.baba h na apke sath,,vo jaldi thik ho jayengi
    Sai Baba ye do din me jo bhi hua jo bhi xperience huye meri mom ko mujhe yakin hai ye kahi na kahi aap hi the un roopon me jo aake meri mom ki help ki hai..Kripa banaye rakhiye ga Sai..Mann bada hi vichlit horaha hai kuch samjah nhi araha hai ki khusi maanu ki dukh.Ek taraf khush hu kyuki aap apne hone ka ehsaas dila rhe ho humein aur dusri taraf itni problem hogyi hai ghar pe meri mom ka foot fracture hgaya hai wo toh aapki kripa thi ki unhe aapne kal bacha lia aur jyada zakhmi hone se bus.Sai aapni kripa banaye rakhna sab pe....Om Sai Ram.
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:28:15 AM by Gauri21 »
    sai gauri

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #376 on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram saiharika ji, congratts,,u r blessed . baba is always with us...realy ur child is baba's prasad..to kya naam rakha apne apne bete ka?  :)
    Sai my god here is my experience ......

I wanted to become mother...first time when I became pregnant my joy is boundless but it ended as miscarriage... I got really depressed and started to cry infront of baba in a temple.....but this time I am blessed with a cute baby boy .everything happens for good baba is always with us....have faith in baba.i used to read satcharitra all the time during my pregnancy because of which I had a normal delivery with a good birth weight of 3.5kg. I believe that my son is baba prasad for me... Baba please be with me.

Om sairam
    May baba be with all of us.
    sai gauri

Offline saiharika

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #377 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks gauriji he is Adith..:)

Om sairam

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #378 on: April 23, 2013, 05:32:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram Saiharika

Thank you for your wishes..My mom is better now.

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #379 on: May 02, 2013, 10:13:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am writing something that I was hoping not to have to write. My apologies in advance if any one is upset by my post but I am being honest about my experience.  I am not trying to raise doubts or anything else but just sharing what happened to me. I had promised Baba that I would post my experience here but this is not how I wanted it to be:  Baba came into my life in 2001 and since then, I believed in Baba for every little thing. I talked to him like he was right next to me. I prayed to him like I didn't believe in any other God but him. He helped me in several things and it increased my faith. But looking back, I have come to realize that he let me down in the big issues of life.  I didn't stop praying to him despite that but I had been praying to him for one wish for the last 4-5 months.  I read Sai Satcharita each day, it was not a saptaha but read a little each day, some times one or two chapters a day.  I had promised I would do Saptaha and even dreamed of going to Shirdi to thank him if I got this one wish. Well, I did not get this wish fulfilled.  It was a smaller wish compared to some things I asked him for in the past, yet he let us down.  I always mentioned Baba's name for everything and told my son to take his Udi before every exam etc.  My son even questioned why I only mention Baba always and not GAnesha or Rama etc. I told him Baba is my only God and he takes care of us and helps us like he is alive with us right now. Well, now that I feel so let down, I can't even mention Baba's name to my son.   Every time I prayed to Baba or thought about this wish, I would get some sign that he would make it happen. He never let me down on that.  However, in the end, the wish didn't come true despite my son's hardwork and good grades.  By now, you might have guessed that this has to do with my son's college admissions.  We were not dreaming or asking for unreachable goals like Ivy league, we wanted him to get admissions to a college of his first choice which is very reachable given his very good grades/scores etc.  People with lesser grades got in but not my son.  I have only one child, so it's not like I can dream for the next one.   I don't even know what to make of all this.  I don't understand why and neither does anyone else I guess.  People that know my son are just as shocked that he didn't get into his first choice college.  I have never felt so dejected or depressed. I am the person who easily can get out of sadness very quickly by focusing on the good but this one, may be because I want the best for my son, it's been very hard to get through.  I truly believed so fervently that if Baba wanted my son to get this, he could've helped, especially since my son did have the qualifications.  I didn't ask Baba to help without my son working hard or getting good grades.   Even after the initial bad news, I kept hoping Baba could still make a miracle happen but yesterday, all hopes were dashed once again.  That's all, I have nothing more to say.  I have stopped praying to Baba since 3 weeks and am very sad.   I know it sounds childish or immature but if only you knew how much I trusted Baba and his positive signals he gave me every day about this issue, you would understand the pain and disappointment.   I wish every one here the very best and may all their dreams come true.

Offline saisandya

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #380 on: May 02, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
  • Publish

• Jai Sai Ram

Have faith in baba. I too told to baba I will stop my prayer if u won't fulfill my wish. But I can't. I always fight with baba and I tell to baba I won't speak with u but everyday I speak to saibaba at least by way of scolding baba. Surely your prayer will fulfill with the blessing of saibaba. We are children of sailbaba baba surely take care of us. Don't worry baba will help u.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #381 on: May 02, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SaiSandya, thanks for sharing your feelings.  Even I used to think that thinking of BAba even when angry was a good thing.  Now, I just can't seem to bring myself to pray to Baba.  I feel like I was let down by the one thing in my life that I most believed in.   It's kind of late now that anything can change regarding my son's admissions decision and I feel like I will never forgive Baba for this.  I NEVER EVER thought Baba would let me down on this wish.  It's not just for me, I wanted it for my son like any mother wants it.  Even now, if he makes this one wish come true, I will run back to Baba and ask for forgiveness and pray with all my heart.  He knows what is in my heart without me telling him.

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #382 on: May 03, 2013, 01:10:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram rkji

Have faith in Sai.whatever he does its for our welfare only.Behind eveything there is something good hidden behind it,try to find out that.Its my personal experience that if something bad happen in my life it was carrying a big happiness behind it hence I never question baba about it.I always tell him that I know whatever you does and whatever you will do,it will be Best for my life.Have faith BABA eveything get into his right place.

Dear SaiSandya, thanks for sharing your feelings.  Even I used to think that thinking of BAba even when angry was a good thing.  Now, I just can't seem to bring myself to pray to Baba.  I feel like I was let down by the one thing in my life that I most believed in.   It's kind of late now that anything can change regarding my son's admissions decision and I feel like I will never forgive Baba for this.  I NEVER EVER thought Baba would let me down on this wish.  It's not just for me, I wanted it for my son like any mother wants it.  Even now, if he makes this one wish come true, I will run back to Baba and ask for forgiveness and pray with all my heart.  He knows what is in my heart without me telling him.

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #383 on: May 03, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for your thoughts Gunj-ji.  It's now up to Baba to call me to him again and build my faith again. He knows everything about me at every second. I will leave it up to him to sort everything out and convince me again to have the kind of faith I used to have.  It's not like at every turn, if Baba didn't make my wish come true, I would turn against him. I know he is not just there to fulfill every silly wish of ours.  But this one wish was a very big one and I didn't stop praying and trusting him in the past even when my big wishes didn't come true.  I accepted it as my karma or whatever.  This one, it's a tough one I guess because it's for my child's future.  Yes, I know he can still do very well wherever he studies and he is a very good son in so many ways.  I just feel sad that his hard work went unrewarded. Let us see what SAI has planned for us.

Offline priyanka123

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #384 on: June 14, 2013, 04:30:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai bless me also..
    With all the problems going on with my marriage and my job, my mind is restless since some time and you are my only hope..

Bless me please as you have always blessed everyone and i will not ask you anything more....
    Please give me my family's happiness.....

Om Sai Ram

Offline sunita d/obhuvana

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #385 on: June 25, 2013, 03:02:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • wow realy u r so lucky yr realy plz pyar for me doughter also yr
    om sai ram

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #386 on: June 30, 2013, 10:50:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • I have ADD(attention deficient disorder) and I struggle so much in everyday life. I don't want to go to doctor bc my doctor is god. But I can't keep waiting. I struggle everyday and its so hard for me to make friends.

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #387 on: July 05, 2013, 03:21:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • mean wat ? roz pyar karna kya sai baba ka
    om sai ram

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #388 on: July 05, 2013, 03:36:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ur so mean

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #389 on: July 06, 2013, 01:55:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai's one week PARAYANAM" ye book ka file hai kya muj bi mail karo mai bi padna chahti hun yar please mai bhut hi dukhi hun apni beti ki tabiyat tik nai hai so yar please
    om sai ram

Facebook Comments