Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174566 times)

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
    • Sai Baba
Re: give up ur favourite food till ur wish is fulfilled
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 06:33:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Sushmaji Sairam
    Pls donot thank me, thank babaji instead. I just copied those paras from SSC.Thats all.
    My blessings to you all especially  your little Sai and Pandurang
    Suresh

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: give up ur favourite food till ur wish is fulfilled
    « Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 06:43:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • I know my baba would never go against my wish. My oath still continued and day by day I became more careful. Because of my personal problems I thought of going to babas temple every Sunday and go for 108 pradarshanas. I wish to serve baba every week. As soon as I enter the temple I feel like I am going to my mother’s place which is dwarakamai. Dwarakamaai will ward off everyone’s dangers and will protect her children. One first Sunday I thought of going to babas mandir. But I was lazy to get up. However I got a call at 8 am which was a wrong number. I still didn’t get up. At 8:30 am I got one more call from some bank. I talked to the person but I didn’t get up and went back to sleep. At 10am I got a dream where I ate paneer by mistake and was crying like anything thinking that everything is over and now my wish will never fulfill. I got afraid so much that I go up all of the sudden just to know that it was a dream. Then I realized that this is one babas ways to keep his bhakthas in discipline. I realized my mistake and rushed to mandir and prayed that It should not be closed till I finished my pradarshanas and obviously it didn’t. That is how my god is. What more miracles do we want?

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    My experience with mother Sai
    « Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 06:13:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • How I started worshipping baba

Let me tell about how I became baba’s devotee. It was in 2004 I guess, when things were not well at my home. Earlier I was like a mad person who will not believe in god that much. I used to go to shivalayam once in a while, that’s all. I used to neglect god. Never listen to my parents. And I was a person full of ego. I used to study but never got good marks. But when situations became worst, my mother and I went to an astrologer. I was not at all interested on it and told my mother that it is our fate and no astrologer can change it. Going to an astrologer and wearing a ring which he recommends doesn’t do any good to us. It all depends upon our karma and that’s it. But still my mother wanted to try. The lady started telling my sister’s and my future. I did not listen a single bit what she was telling. But at one movement she mentioned that this girl is blessed with sai’s grace. Sai will always protect her. And asked me to pray baba every time. It was a wonderful movement. All of the sudden it stroked me. I felt as if my life was filled with light at that time. I decided to start a new life with babas grace. I wanted to worship baba. But then, you can’t become babas devotee unless he wishes. Unless he wishes not even a single leaf can move. The advice from that lady was timely. We went to her on Thursday. It looked as if baba sent us there purposely. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: My experience with mother Sai
    « Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 07:53:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba showed his wonder again by the following situation saying that its time we started worshipping baba. My sister and I never had so many friends. There was one phase in our life where we were madly chatting with others wasting our valuable time. It was then my sister came across a person who advised her to read Sai Satcharita every day. He also gave us the link where we can find the 50 chapters. He used to advice us everyday about baba. Then we accessed that website and started reading satcharita. This is how baba shows the path to his kids. He recognized us right before we realized that there are so many valuable things which we can do instead of wasting time doing useless things. We decided to thank that person on yahoo chat who has given us an excellent advice, but we never came across that person being online again. We were shocked and realized how stupid we were. We both didn’t utter a word and continued with our daily routines. We individually thought that it was baba who came and advised us but both never confessed each other. The next day we both discussed that it was a signal from baba to open our eyes. Being the first miracle from baba to us, we were in shock for few days. In fact we were scarred a bit as it was our personal experience. This is how Sai invited us into his ocean of leelas. And we started worshipping baba right then and left the bad addiction of chatting online and wasting time.  Om Sai Ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    How Sai arranged my trip to shirdi
    « Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 02:40:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • My trip to shiridi

At last the day came when I was about to see baba. As all of my relatives had the good fortune of visiting shirdi and hava baba’s darshan, only our family was left out. We never visited shirdi till last year. When ever I used to cry in front of baba’s photo that I wanted to come to shirdi, he used to comfort me saying “the time has to come or his malik should give the permission. Unless his malik wills no one can enter the masjid.” But I used to feel disappointed. Last year we decided to go to shirdi after my sister got married. My brother in law booked all the tickets and made all arrangements.  Finally the day came when we were starting from secunderabad to manmad from manmad express. We got ready to reach the station. Not predicting the traffic in Hyderabad we started 1 ½ hr earlier but still we had to miss the train. Even though we reached on time we came to know that the timings of the train has been changed and It started 2 hrs earlier. I thought that it is our fate and baba still does not want me to come to shirdi. How can he do this to me…. Tears were about to roll from my eyes. All our family members stood there with a great disappointment. We were all dumb found. I was praying baba and asking him so many questions. We were in helpless situation. I wanted the train to come back. I was thinking the people might so lucky to get into that train. My brother in law went to the enquiry to cancel the tickets. A person at the counter told him that there is one more train which goes to shirdi. But it will go till nagarsol and not manmad.  He also told us to cancel the tickets for manamad exp and board the other train after hearing the announcement and not to buy the tickets now as we were already late.  But we had no idea, on which platform the train is. My brother in law was waiting for the announcement. After a while they made an announcement which was very unclear. We thought it might be regarding some other train but my brother in law got it right and we rushed to the 7th platform where the train is. We boarded the train without making any delay. No sooner we got into the train it started. cont....
    om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: How Sai arranged my trip to shirdi
    « Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 03:37:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • The whole train was very empty. Not even a single person was there in the compartment which we got in. We took the tickets in the train from the TC. The TC told us that the 9th compartment was a bit filled and asked us to move there. It would be very strange to hear that out of the whole train there are some 30 people only. Later on we came to know that no one generally knew about that train. It was the first day the train was running from sec’bad to nagarsol. It looked as if baba has sent us the train. I can never forget this incident in my life. We thanked baba and slept. But what I didn’t understand is why he wanted us to go in this train instead of the manmad express. I thought baba will let me know later. He might have some other plan for me. We reached nagarsol in the morning at 6am. We got down and had some refreshments and took a taxi to reach shirdi. On the way… to our amazement we found the manmad express reaching nagarsol at 8:30 am. The train was late, although it started 2 hrs early. We reached nagarsol at 6am where as it reached at 8:30 am. We were all shocked. And enquired each n every one whether it is really manmad exp. I felt like holding baba’s feet tight and crying loud. I could not stop my tears even now.  Was I eager to meet him or was he eager to see me there????? I am short of words to explain my feelings. We felt that nagarsol to shirdi is nearer than manmad to shirdi. That’s the reason nagarsol exp rather than the manmad exp. Had we got in to manmad exp we would have become late. At last we reached our holy place without any hitch. I will continue my experiences in shirdi as well…..
    Om sai ram.

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 04:23:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Felt great to read ur post adwita ji

truely ur baba's choicest daughters baba loves u more so he called u to his temple in this wonderful way May his grace always be on u please enlighten us with such experiences ...

Sai ram

Offline vineethayatheesh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 04:56:42 AM »
  • Publish

• Adwaithaji Sairam

Great dear...really great. I couldn't read the last part clearly because my eyes were filled with tears.

Sai Deva, continue Your blessings to her always.

Offline havefaith

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 09:36:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • it was really wonderful to read your experience!!!!my best wishes are with you.
    om sai ram.om sai ram.om sai ram

Offline hemalisoni

• Blessings 2
    • jai sai ram
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 09:48:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • adwaita ji,
    jai sai ram, very nice... jab baba ki marji ho to aapko koi bhi unke darsan se nahi rok sakta.. magar vo na cahe to unke darsan kisi ko hoge bhi nahi... ham sab uske hath ki kath putaliya he.. jesa baba cahate he vesa hi hota he..
    Thanks for sharing this great experience with us.
    jai sai ram
    Hemali.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 02:35:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram adwaita,
    I started crying seeing u'r expereince,I really don't know how baba call people near him,I know which ever way he adpot,its always goin to good for us.
    SAI SHARANAM.
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 06:35:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear adwaitaji,

a lovely post...very happy for you.

thankyou for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us.

Waiting to read more of your experiences...

Baba bless you in every way.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM.
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai’s aarathi

We went for darshan in the after noon and remained there for the aarathi. So many people stayed for the aarathi. Finally when we entered the Samadhi mandir, it was already filled and I got a place where I can not see baba. My heart is always filled with pleasure when I sing aarathi watching my deva’s face continuously. I was very disappointed in shirdi when I did not get the chance to see his face and sing. Every one was settled. But still I couldn’t comfort my heart that baba is everywhere and I can also see him by closing my eyes. The aarathi was about to start in 15 mins. When a person who was working there asked all the people at front to move to the other corner which was empty. Every one moved as they thought that they could go front but they can not see baba from there. As that place was few feet ahead, they simply moved forward. Now I got the place where I can see baba clearly. I was right in front of my lord. Only he knows my joy. My mother said “he likes you a lot that’s the reason he made you sit right in front of him.” I still can not forget the clear vision of his charming face. When the aarathi started, I continuously sobbed during the phrase “shirdi majhe pandaripura…….” without caring that so many people were around me. I cried and cried until aarathi was over. My mother might have thanked baba for changing a stone to a sensitive person as she never saw me crying either in happiness or in sorrow. I was a person full of arrogance and ego. But baba changed me now. Still he tests me on the way whenever I go to mandir regarding my arrogance.  Cont.... om sai ram.

Offline havefaith

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 05:18:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 09:26:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Adwaita ji, Sai Ram

Blessed are U to have experienced these leelas of our dear Baba
    Blessed are we too to have you with us sharing all these sweets!

Baba bless U always dear

Baba bless us all

om sai  om sai   om sai   om sai   om sai
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Facebook Comments