Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 174663 times)

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
    • Sai Baba
Re: My experience with mother Sai
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Baba bless Adwaita ji always

om sai
    om sai
    om sai
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: give up ur favourite food till ur wish is fulfilled
    « Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 02:46:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • As I mentioned earlier that I took an oath to leave panneer unless I pass my exams and get good marks. During this time we went to shirdi. We went to a restaurant after the darshan. I ordered a mixed veg curry in which grated panneer is added, which I am not aware of. And I noticed it after a while, but I already ate the curry. I was very worried that my pledge has been broken. I thought I might have not passed and how can something like this happen during an auspicious  day of baba’s darshan. But later on I came to know that our results are out by that time and this is how baba gave me a treat with my favorite dish. I remembered one of the chapters of SSC where a devotee is given handful of sugar which he gives up to save the expenses of his trip to shirdi. Baba, please call me to shirdi again. I want to see you. om sai ram.

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 03:56:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM...

Adwita ji........
    BABA....sai ki leela aprampaar.....

om sai sri sai jai jai sai...
    om sai sri sai jai jai sai...

jai sai ram...
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: How Sai arranged my trip to shirdi
    « Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 03:41:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai mala

After finishing aarathi to baba, we stood in the queue for baba’s blessings. We bought a big garland for baba, although I knew that there will be always only one garland on baba. The garlands brought by all the devotees were placed on baba’s smadhi for a while and as soon as it is filled with lot many garlands, they were removed and the Samadhi was decorated with new ones. While reaching near baba, I thought the Samadhi was about to fill with garlands and I was sure that the pujari is going to remove all of them as soon as one more is added. But to my surprise the pujari removed all the garlands just before I was reached and mine was the first to be placed on baba’s Samadhi. I felt so happy and prayed baba to be always with me like this. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 05:20:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • I became busy after getting job. I neglected baba, used to read satcharita now and then but not everyday but still baba showed me the same love. There was no change. After and all baba is not one of the humans who remembers god only in calamities. Life became routine, going to office and returning. Eating, sleeping and that is it. I felt I was too busy even to go to masjid. But still baba wanted me to have his darshan on the gurupaurnima day. I pray baba but I don’t remember the important days like sri rama navami, guru paurnima etc. but this is how baba passed his message to meet him on the gurupaurnima day. Even my mother forgot to tell me tht the coming Thursday is a guru paurnima. While going to office, a lady was talking to someone on her cell phone and mentioned tht she took a leave this Thursday day as she had so much work and also she wanted to go to babas mandir as it is a gurupaurnima. Then I came to know abt that day and my mother also confirmed when I asked her. I went to our deva without fail. This is how he alarmed me, even when I was acting too busy to meet him. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »
  • Publish

• Breaking of oath

In the moth of June 2006 we were told that there might be a change of our shift timings. The present shift was good but the news shifts would be graveyard shifts. It would be difficult for my parents to be awake till late nights just because of me and I did not like it. I was angry with our deva that he was the one who showed me this job and now why is he changing my shift timings, when I was comfortable with the previous one. First I was angry with him but as usual I went to his feet later. I prayed to him that our shift timings should not change and something wrong should happen if they decided so. I took and oath of leaving potato till my wish fulfills. I was very careful and avoided potato, asking each and everyone whether a potato is mixed in the curry whenever I used to have my food. I thought, now I am so careful and how can he change my shift. It’s impossible; he has to keep my old timings. One evening my aunt brought samosas and starting distributing to every one in our house. Generally I don’t eat samosas. But I woke up from sleep and as soon as she asked me, I was feeling hungry and took the samosa and ate it, forgetting my vow. Days passed on I didn’t remember about that incident. All the days I was thinking that I was successful with my vow. But our sai wanted me to remember it and hence a flash appeared and all of the sudden I remembered about that incident. I did not fell disappointed but I felt that it was another miracle shown by our baba. This means if baba knows our wish would really succeed then he will encourage us. As in one of the chapters in SSC baba said “sitting in this masjid, I never speak untruth”. In my case he already knew that my shift timings were going to change. And I am sure there might be some good reason for that. Who knows, some one else might be in need of that shift timings. As I have told earlier if it really happens then baba shows us the confidence but if it won’t then we shouldn’t blame him.  And as my vow failed, our shift timings also changed. om sai ram.

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 09:23:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • As I mentioned earlier that I took an oath to leave panneer unless I pass my exams and get good marks. During this time we went to shirdi. We went to a restaurant after the darshan. I ordered a mixed veg curry in which grated panneer is added, which I am not aware of. And I noticed it after a while, but I already ate the curry. I was very worried that my pledge has been broken. I thought I might have not passed and how can something like this happen during an auspicious  day of baba’s darshan. But later on I came to know that our results are out by that time and this is how baba gave me a treat with my favorite dish. I remembered one of the chapters of SSC where a devotee is given handful of sugar which he gives up to save the expenses of his trip to shirdi. Baba, please call me to shirdi again. I want to see you. om sai ram.

OM SRI SAI RAM

Adwaita ji, Sai Ram,

What a wonderful Leela of Baba! You are blessed dear!
    Thanks a lot for sharing these series of Leelas with us here.
    Baba! Antaryami! Bless all of us always ! Pls..

JAI SAI RAM

kavita

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks every one. i feel so lucky to have met with so many sai bandhus like u people. may sai always show his grace upon each n everyone in this forum.

om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 08:38:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai udi

After the darshan, we came out and stood in a big queue for the prashad. We were under the impression that we will be given udi packet along with the prashad but unfortunately udi was over by the time our turn came. I was very disappointed. We went to dwarkamai from there. I had a desire to get the udi at least from there but could not find any. Later on while coming to the padukas, where the neem tree is, I saw a flash of a person dressed up like baba I thought it might be some one as it is common to see many in that get up. But as soon as I blinked that person disappeared. As I have already said it was like a flash coming in front of my eyes and when I went to the temple of padukas, the udi was right in front of me in a cage like box. The box was designed in such a way that our whole hand can not reach in. we can only dip one finger and get the udi. But somehow I managed to get lot of udi from that cage like box. While I was doing all this a security guard was observing but he didn’t say anything. As soon as everyone saw me collecting udi in that way, even they started doing so as there was a huge demand for udi on that day. But the security guard came and asked everyone to leave that place as it has become crowded, but by that time, I have got sufficient udi for myself and returned happily.     
    om sai ram.

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 08:56:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Adwaita ji, Sai Ram

The Sashrira Darshan of Baba in Shirdi for you is an excellent prashad (Leela) of Baba.

Very rarely people are blessed with this kind of an experience.

thanx a lot for shring this here

baba bless us all

kavita

Offline rachnas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #40 on: March 17, 2007, 12:03:45 AM »
  • Publish

•     THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US...............

BABA BLESS ALL YOUR CHILDREN................

OM SAI SHREE SAI JAY JAY SAI................

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #41 on: March 17, 2007, 12:06:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • It was karthika maasam. I used to worship lord shiva earlier, before getting the blessing of our deva. It looks as if sai adopted me from lord shiva. Even now he alarms me during the important days of shankara. During the karthika maasam, as we know it’s a general practice of all the ladies to light a jyothi with pure ghee. As usual I went to masjid on Thursday. There is a shivalaya beside. I saw so many ladies lighting a jyothi in front of shiva lingam. I had a wish to do so. But I as far as I know it was the last week. There r no shops who sells the required provisions for the jyothi. Also my house is a bit far from the baba mandir. I thought, if shankara wishes then he will show me the way and allows me to light the jyothi and returned to my home. The temple was also closed by then. When I asked my mom, she said that there is one more week left and it is the important week. My joy knows no bound then. The next week I went along with my mother and sister to the near by shivalayam and took darshan and lighted the jyothi. I hope my wish fulfills. om sai ram.

Offline Swati

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #42 on: March 17, 2007, 02:38:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes, Even I have done this a couple of times and all the times my wish has been fulfilled after I gave up my favourite food.
    Now I have again given up 2 of my favourite things and pray to Baba that he fulfils those wishes which are but basic to any human being..
    I pray to Baba to bring peace and joy in my life and everyone elses..

Om Sarve Bhavanthu Sukhina
    Sarve Santhu Nira Maya
    Sarve Bhadrani Pashyanthu
    Ma Kashchith Dukkha Bhaag Bhaveth

[Oh Lord, may all of mankind be safe,
    Let no one experience pain or suffering.]

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #43 on: March 17, 2007, 10:44:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Somehow I have the feeling that baba will call me to shirdi as soon as the udi is finished which I have. The udi which I got from shirdi was almost finishing then I thought either baba will call me or he will send me udi somehow. He didn’t give me the opportunity to go to shirdi as my wish was still uncompleted then (I think baba will call us only when our wishes are fulfilled. He called me only after my sister’s marriage as It was the only wish of our whole family), but at the same time one of my colleagues was going to shirdi. I told that person to bring me some udi. Generally he forgets what ever is told. But somehow he remembered it and got me 2 packets of udi. I feel one or the other way even that person is blessed by baba. Now I am left with little amount of udi, I hope baba fulfills my wish and will call me to shirdi and gives me udi directly instead of sending it through someone else.    om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • It was a festival of subramanya swami, my sister believes him a lot and there are so many leelas related to lord subramanya also. But this is one of my favorites which happened with me. During the festival, it is a tradition to light 6 jyothis.  6 are for the stars. We need to take 6 pradarshans and show them to god and place them in front of him. My sister does this every year without fail. This year she and my mom asked me also to come and light the jyothis but it was already 5:30pm then. I told them I have to go to aarathi so asked them to carry on as I will be late as it was Thursday. The pujari asked them to come at sharp 6pm. I went to aarathi, had baba’s wonderful darshan as usual. I saw the glow in this face. The masjid was newly built and is very near to our home and it was as if baba came very near to me. Usually I go by my two wheeler to baba’s temple and to reach masjid early I ride very fast. I was about to have accident, many times while going to masjid. May be that’s the reason he came very near to me. The new masjid is at a walk able distance. Baba in the new masjid looks as if he is very happy seeing the devotees. He looks so cute sitting there. When I finished my aarathi, at one movement I gave a thought of going to subramanya swami’s temple to check the status. cont... om sai ram.

Facebook Comments