Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences With Divine Father, Sai A DEVOTEE NC  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Experiences With Divine Father, Sai A DEVOTEE NC
« on: February 01, 2005, 05:50:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Experiences With Divine Father, Sai

A DEVOTEE NC

July 3 1999

My eyes watered by seeing your website specially the devotee's experiences and inspiration by Shri.Janardhan Reddy garu inviting for satsang. I am a devotee of Shri Sadguru past 9 years, I have been going to shirdi every year since I came into contact with my lord,The experiences which Baba gave to me are innumerable but one of those which stick to heart was when I went for visa,On 15th Oct,1998 I have gone for visa with out proper documentation i.e. without My final degree certificate M.B.A and its compulsory needed for proof of my 16th year schooling since I my university have not allotted the certificate till that time and in due course of time I have received my papers from America so I was compelled to go for visa and I was sure that my visa will be rejected due to insufficient documents but in corner of my heart I had faith on Baba and it happened the same way as I thought my visa was rejected but my ego was not accepting the fact and my belief on Baba never proved wrong and the day was very bad for me since my visa was rejected and I came back to my hotel worrying and thinking about it but miracle has to happen by Baba grace since he cannot see his children suffer,the same day evening around 700pm I called up my friend who I met hardly twice or thrice in my life time and told him everything what had happened that was the turning point,i know to my heart Baba came in his form to console me and advised me to try again the next day and he also accompanied me to the visa You may get a doubt how can I go for the visa the next day itself and how can a person accompany into the embassy for visa that is the miracle of my lord,i went for the visa the next day to my astonishment I was given counter visa,this is all due to SHRI SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ

SHRI SACHITANANDA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI. OM SAI RAM,OM SAI RAM................

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments