Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Got my Room Key at right time  (Read 768 times)

Offline sandhiya

• Blessings 0
Got my Room Key at right time
« on: December 20, 2010, 04:52:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAR RAM,

I am going to share my experience with you all.
    One day I was on the way to home from Office (At 6.30 PM). Suddenly I realized that I forgot to bring my Home key. I am staying with my friends. I came early from office. So I have to wait till my friends come to get into to the room. I was fed up becoz I came early to do one of my important work. But now I can’t do that. So I started praying to sai to help me. Immediately I got a call from my roommate.

She said “ Hey, morning I have noticed that you forgot to bring the key. So I have given your key to neighbour. We may come to room by little late. You pls go and collect it from them “.

I was speechless. She might have called me and say the same thing in morning itself. Why she did cal me when I was praying to SAI.THIS IS MY SAI’s WAY OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    Re: Got my Room Key at right time
    « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 10:54:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba heard your prayer as it was done with a true heart. May baba bless you

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Got my Room Key at right time
    « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 12:04:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba has indeed heard your sincere prayer. His leelas are always amazing and wonderful. Keep up your faith strong and the rest He would take care.

JaiSaiRam

SAR RAM,

I am going to share my experience with you all.
    One day I was on the way to home from Office (At 6.30 PM). Suddenly I realized that I forgot to bring my Home key. I am staying with my friends. I came early from office. So I have to wait till my friends come to get into to the room. I was fed up becoz I came early to do one of my important work. But now I can’t do that. So I started praying to sai to help me. Immediately I got a call from my roommate.

She said “ Hey, morning I have noticed that you forgot to bring the key. So I have given your key to neighbour. We may come to room by little late. You pls go and collect it from them “.

I was speechless. She might have called me and say the same thing in morning itself. Why she did cal me when I was praying to SAI.THIS IS MY SAI’s WAY OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments