Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: In THURST of sai leelas.  (Read 25368 times)

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
    • Sai Baba
Re: In THURST of sai leelas.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 10:46:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Where Is Baba - He Is Everywhere-By S. Muni

No matter what his caste and clan, lie who remembers Sai Baba will always he taken care of.......
    - Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji

This is not a story or fiction but a real life situation in 1974 that happened in TlSCO-owned Hathibari Limestone quarry in Sundargarh district of Orissa.

My second son was aged five years then and on his way to the school had consumed a few berries of a wild bushy plant which is very common in the mining area. On reaching the school he had continuous vomiting and the school authorities sent him home.

My wife arranged for him to be taken to the TISCO Camp Hospital. It was a case of acute poisoning. His condition turned grave as he started vomiting blood continuously. By the time I reached the hospital he had lost his consciousness and was gasping for breath. Doctors wanted to shift him to Rourkela - 32 km away for blood transfusion, if he regained consciousness in the next thirty minutes.

The deadline of 30 minutes was a trying time for all of us. My only hope was Lord Sainath. I prayed to Him for His help. If my son survives the crisis, I vowed that I will take him to Shirdi and offer a rose-garland to His Samadhi. Otherwise, I will forget Sai Baba once and for all, I cried bitterly.

The clock was ticking and seconds grew into minutes. My pulse too was heating faster. On a mental plane I was already at Shirdi prostrating to Baba's Samadhi and seeking His blessings. As the deadline of thirty minutes set by the Doctors was about to be over, my son cried out "Where is Baba?" Doctors examined him and confirmed that his body is warming up. They had a sigh of relief and told me: "Mr. Mani, your son is calling." In Hindi, 'Baba' refers to father and them though! Thai my son was looking for me. I told them that my son is calling the Almighty Sai Baba who is everywhere.
    The recovery phase was very fast- My son responded to the treatment and became all right soon. Everyone was happy at the outcome. It is indeed His grace and my son had a re-birth.

(Source Shri Sai Padananda April 1992)
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 09:18:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Devotee Experience - Sara
    Again this write up has been sent by Sai Brother Satish. I thank him with my deep heart for sharing such wonderful experiences with us.

I would also like to tell you about another sai devotee, her name is SARA, She is from IRAN.

Sara is Sitara's Friend and Sitara introduced her to me few months back. We were just talking on some matters and suddenly Sai Baba topic came up. She asked me about Sai Baba, I sensed that she wants to know about Sai Baba. I took this as a challenge and decided that I will make her Sai devotee. It’s really difficult for someone who is not from India to make them believe in Sai Baba, but with Sai Baba’s wishes everything is possible. I told her everything about Sai Baba and His Leela. I gave her Sai Baba CD and made her watch that.

She liked that so much and thanked me for that. Sara was basically from IRAN but she had come to Bangalore to do her engineering. As her exams were about to begin she asked me to pray Sai Baba for her. I prayed for her. She is very sensitive and emotional girl and was really tensed for her exams. I used to tell her always to believe in Sai and have faith in Him. She wrote her exams and returned to IRAN. Before leaving she asked me to pray to Sai Baba.

She went to IRAN on 11th July and after reaching he told me she was much tensed as results were going to be announced next week, i.e. on 20th of July. I told her to pray to Sai Baba and have faith in Him. I told her to pray sai baba on 18th July (GURU POORNIMA) as it was very auspicious day for sai baba.

She called me last week and told me that her results are out and she passed in first class. She couldn’t believe that she got first class. She could not imagine herself getting first class as she was average student. She told me she was surprised to see the marks which she got which she never expected.

She told me it was because of Sai Baba that she got so many marks. She thanked me for praying for her. She told this to her parents also. Now her engineering is over and she believes in Sai Baba.

So I appeal to all the Sai Devotees to tell the wonderful Leela of Sai Baba to everyone. If anyone is showing at least 1% interest in Sai Baba, rest 99% we have to do our job as we believe in Sai and we have to do our duty.

Please publish this in your blog.

Thanks & Regards,
    Satish
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA'S WONDERFUL HELP,A MUST READ EXPEREINCE
    BABA came to my rescue, wanna share with u(BY JACK)

Jai Sainath,

Friends

To be honest I am from a lower middle class family from india and never dreamt in my dreams that I will go abroad for my further studies. My father worked in a factory which gave salary every six months once and he was completely in debt for bring up his children and rescuing his wife from three HEART ATTACKS!!!

What a brave man!!![I am proud of you dad)

My two elder sisters were married in a royal manner which ended people suspecting we had money or saved since years but it was my whole family's effort as my mom gave tuitions, my Sisters worked in school and gave tuitions at home.

My friends always said you cannot even think of going to another city for further studies as my father never owned his own house (still today we are living in my NANAJis house)
    But I never lost hope in SAI BABA

SAME AS MY PAPA N MOM

And after fighting two years and praying BABA day n night ultimately he rewarded me with a bank loan which no one could believe (even me) seeing my father's company and its salary it was never possible and no one stood by our side.

EXCEPT BABA................
    My Nanaji gave his house as a security (to be honest he is very practical person and never gives a penny away but BABA did everything)

I got loan n I came to France.

From last three years I hve to pay 60,OOO RS every 6 months and till today I dont hve a job because I dont have work permit and very difficult to find job.

But baba helped me and things are going on till today.

Lets hope he will.
    Real story begins...........

Since last 6 months i was not able to pay my bank interest and this month bank sent a letter to my parents to deposit money and they were very tense. Same as me but some how they manage to pay little amount which was left with them and

I felt very embarassed that I couldnot help my parent and takng whatever they had to live their life. Since Last one month I prayed BABA day and night to get me a job here in a city where i live and its next to impossible to find.

I couldnt sleep at night neither my parents because of tension and same as my GF. Two weeks before I thought of giving my resume to city near by where tourists come but all my efforts went in VAIN. While returning a a BOY aged 25 african origin was sitting next to me and I asked him a place near by to eat SANDWICH. He helped me and in the evening I came back to my city near my house I saw him and I approached him.

He was really happy to see me again so as me and then we discussed about job and studies and finally he helped me to find a job that I was looking for from last 3 years.

He came with me to show me the place and the agency to give my CV and then he returned back to his place.

AND TODAY I FOUND THAT JOB.

I am 100% sure it was BABA and his blessing behind all this.
    BUT BABA took tears out of me before this....................

Finally since years me and my family have thrieved on BABA and BABA always helped to do impossible CHAMATKARS for his devotees....

BABA U R GREAT.
    BABA sabko khush rakhna,

aur sabko sabra ki shakti dena...............;

JAI SAINATH.
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 03:59:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om SaiSri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    Om SaiSri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • a small but true miracle . . .
    On Thursday, in the evening I was completely drenched in rain and I have been a little careless about my mobile. I was sure that the jacket I was wearing would prevent it from getting wet. But to my shock, my mobile got wet and It was not working properly.
    The keypad or touch screen ... none of them responding !!! I bought it just 3 weeks back and I felt very sad and bad .... I kept it open for drying until morning but It didn't work ...

Next day in the morning, most of the people with whom I discussed said that its almost gone and there is no hope to get it back to normal. I was not sure if getting wet will favour warranty or not .... I thought that its gone !! At night I felt sad remembering my spoiled new mobile and wished God " baba ! a mobile is not a thing for which I have to ask u, but u know how much I like it and what it means to me .... if only u could make it normal .... oh ! lord, is it possible ???" I just spoke to him and switched on the mobile after few mins ... this time it turned on !!!!

I checked all features in a hurry ... touch screen responded even to my finger touch and all keys working fine ... memory card and sound .... everything intact !!! I just can't believe it ... the same mobile was almost dead in the morning ..... I was almost schocked !! It was just like dead coming alive ...

but soon I realised, its only BABA who can help like this .... it is only with his blessings that such miracles happen ... small or big .... bcoz no one touched it from morning and no one tried to make it good ... hypocrites may say that either water got dried or it came to normal condition after 24 hours .... but my heart knows the truth !!! I experienced his Love many times in my life !!!

He may not give us all that we WANT,
    but He will surely give us what we NEED !!

thank you baba for even taking care of such a small things too ! it shows ur love and affection on ur true devotess .... I love you baba .........
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 08:40:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI IN MY LIFE (DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES)MAJOJ

The following account will show in what a fantastic and dramatic
    manner Sai "caught" me. I will have to go back to the `Pothi' given to
    my wife by my father-in-law. It was an evening in October 1976 when I
    found myself alone in my house at Rewa. My son and daughter were
    playing in front of the house and my wife was busy gossiping with the
    ladies in the neighborhood. Just to while away time I picked up Sai
    Satcharit and started turning its pages at random. I did not find the
    book interesting but just got an idea that this saint performed many
    miracles. There was a tube light in the room that was not in use for
    some months as the tube was fused, both its ends had turned black. The
    switch of this light was left `on' for how many days I know not. With
    my innate mischief I just said to myself that if Sai Baba can perform
    incredible miracles; let him light this fused light in the room. I am
    witness to a miracle that many will not believe, yet it was a miracle
    that changed my life. As soon as I said this to myself the tube light
    lying fused for many months shone and flooded the room with bright
    light. My hairs stood on end, I felt a sort of fear and awe. "I draw
    my devotee wherever he is", Baba had said. This was the most lucky and
    auspicious day of my life. I was caught by Baba and I do not have
    words to thank Him for taking me under His protection. Soon my wife
    entered the room and asked me when did I change the fused tube and my
    reply was `your Baba has lighted it, I have done nothing'. She thought
    that I was being sarcastic and that as usual, I was mocking at Baba.
    She switched off the light and it never worked again till its fused
    tube was changed. Isn't it a very unusual way of drawing the devotee
    to his master? G.B. Shaw rightly said in St. Joan that "A miracle my
    friend, is an act which creates faith".

SAI IN MY LIFE(DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES)
    I needed no more proof of Baba's powers to create faith in a person
    who was a die hard sceptic. In a very subtle and silent manner almost
    everything began to change. There was more happiness and understanding
    in my family. As far as money problem is concerned, I ceased to be a
    borrower; instead I became a helper of my needy friends. When one gets
    the grace of Sai, there begins a subtle and almost imperceptible
    change in one's life. It is after sometime that one realizes that
    there has occurred something which is nothing short of a miracle. What
    used to be a fantastic dream for me gradually materialized into a
    reality. When I ask myself as to who brought this change in my
    thinking, in my way of looking at life and in the peace and
    contentment that I had never experienced before, the only answer is,
    it is due to the `nigahe karam' of Sai.

It was at Rewa that I came to be known as a scholarly person and a
    great teacher of English. Myself, an academically mediocre person, got
    my Ph. D. degree and became known in the academic circles as a very
    good guide for research scholars. I was acclaimed a great speaker and
    was invited to deliver talks on spirituality and literature in the
    gathering of scholars. Professors and even Vice Chancellors would
    listen to my lectures with admiration. I must mention that it became
    my habit to remember Sai before doing anything, be it delivering a
    lecture, beginning my meals or going out on a journey. Now this has
    become my second nature. In short, all my professional achievements,
    all that I have materially and spiritually possess is due to Sai's
    `nigahe karam'.
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • JYOTHI
    Om Sai Ram
    one my experience also
    it was the december 2007
    i and one of my real good frnd realy had the worst of fight at that time as we were really gud frnds and bst of frnds whom cnt digest anything until v pour out it in front of each other. thn this fight where he was at absolute fault.bt as i know him he has a bigest problem of biggggggggggg ego.he alwaz hav this prblm all the time.
    i know both of us wants to talk bt cnt as he would nvr say sorry wtevr hapns nd wont admit his mistakes. so after two monts it was year end nd i said baba i wont talk to him ever again in my life if he dosnt show up by the end of this year. coz it had hapnd lready for so many times so this time i wont begin
    i said baba he wud hav to call me up. and one bet he would hav to call me twice only then ill talk otherwise noway.this was realy silly to me also but i know ki ek baar toh shayad wo group frnds ke prsure mein akar call kardega. but if he realy want our tru frndship he had to call me twice.
    as i made the wish he called up on the last thursday of the year.
    u know he called up but gave a blank call
    thn he called again after two minutes.
    may b i m not able to explain it beter way. but it was experience vryyyyyyy close to my heart coz such egoistic prson wont hav evr called again.
    but sai want to save our frndship so he hlpd us to sort out.
    love u sai.
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • NUPUR
    baba ka chamatkar!!!
    jai sai ram 2 all baba's devotees..i wanna share an experience wid u all..

i gave my german xam n thursday..it was a damn tough xam...i lost all hope after giving d xam..but clearg dis xam was very imp 4 me..cz my career z based n dis...result was to cum n monday(i.e.14th july)...n saturday i received a call..nd i was told dat i hav nt cleared my xam...i was soo very upset...i cried d whole day...nd was continuously talking to baba...i told him..dat baba i knw miracles do happen..nd dis time i want dat it shud happen wid me...i was very much upset n saturday nd sunday..den my mom told to me..dat u hav faith n baba na..den leave everythng n him..he never let his devotees suffer...n monday eve i went to see my result..it was at 5 o clock..while going i was just taking baba's name...nd wen i reached d institute..d list was dere...i read d whole list..my name was nt dere..i was shattered...but den i decided to go through d list once more...nd u wud nt believe..i saw my name in d list....i confirmed it soo many times....i wasss sooo happy..i thanked baba...nd den nd dere i gt 2 more gud news 4 which i long awaited...really guys i wanna say dat just hav faith n baba....hw will never let u go empty handed....
    baba i love u..apni kripa hamesha banaye rakhna...
    om sai ram!!!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • guruprasad - bangalore / india

sai ram,

from last 2 thursdays i am doing sai vratha by reading everyday saicharitra and visiting temple..yesterday full day i was fasting and at 7.30 PM i was praying baba to solve my problem...suddenly flower fall down from babas photo...everyday i will keep one idol in my hand and keep another one next to me while sleeping...morning around 4 o clock again idol fall down which is kept next to me....i am praying every min and seconds abt baba to solve my problem...today again after visiting temple i want to go to browsing centre to check mails...i visited 2 internet cafes but it was very busy...finally i want to try last one which is near to my house and when i got system all of surprise !!!! baba photo was there in DESK TOP.....i was very very happy....
    baba please solve my problem and solve othes problems whoever praying every minute and seconds about you....
    may baba bless and slove all u'r problems and give immense happiness.
    OM SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Avinash J. Tannu - Redwood City, California, USA

I opened internet browser at around 7:40 pm (California, USA time) and opened Live Darshan for Samadhi temple at Shirdi.
    I saw BABA's murthy in white dress (robe) with orange (keshari) headscarf.
    The web address is

I bowed to HIM.I saw a lot of devotees were taking darshan.
    Then I opened another browser to read news and the Live Darshan browser went in the background.

Five minutes later,about 7:45 p.m. I went back to the
    browser where I had Live Darshan open and to my great
    surprise, I saw the murhty in orange robe with orange scarf!!!
    and people were taking Darshan and there was no robe changing taking place when I had seen it 5 minutes before!!!
    Then I thought, may be it is a delusion, hence it may
    be that when I saw the murthy very first time
    at 7:40 pm, it was having orange robe itself.

I went to do my worship and after about 45-50 minutes or
    so I came back to the internet and went back to the
    Live Darshan browser, and to my great surprise,
    I saw the murthy back in white robe with orange headscarf
    and devotees were again busy taking darshan!!!!!

The sequence is like this:
    7:40 p.m. ->Murthy in white robe with orange headscarf,
    a lot of devotees taking Darshan

7:45 p.m.-> Murthy in orange robe, without any robe change
    taking place, and with continued lines of devotees taking Darshan!

About 45-50 minutes later ->Murthy in white robe with orange headscarf again with a lot of devotees taking Darshan.

This confirmed me that when I saw it second time at
    about 7:45 p.m., BABA gave me darshan in orange robe!!!

It is extremely unlikely that the murthy would have white
    robe at 7:40 p.m. , orange robe five minutes later at 7:45 pm and then back in white robe again 45-50 minutes later!

Incidently, I had offered HIM orange robe recently
    on July 11 at Sunnyvale, california, USA Shirdi Sai Temple.

Also, later a thought had crossed in my mind, a few days after offerring HIM the robe at Sunnyvale, California temple

"How difficult it would be to offer robe to BABA at Shirdi?
    I don't know what could be the procedure if one wants to do
    so"

BABA, by showing HIS leela showed me that offerring HIM
    anything anywhere is the same as offerring HIM at Shirdi
    temple! HE meant the orange robe that I offerred HIM
    at Sunnyvale, California temple is the same as offerring HIM
    Shirdi!!!

Secondly, another thought had crossed my mind just a few days back, when I said in my mind to BABA

"BABA why did you not lit my devotion toward you when I
    was staying in Nashik from my birth, all the way till I was
    26. I could have visited you very often."
    (Shirdi is like 90 minutes away on motorbike from my hometown Nashik)

Again by showing above leela, BABA conveyed me that
    "I am the same all over,wherever you visit me"!!!

Another lesson HE taught is SHRADDHA and unwavering
    faith in HIM are most important, if one has those, then
    HE is the same for HIS devotees anywehere in the world.
    What HE asks for is selfless and pure devotion toward HIM.
    HE will then take care of everything for HIS devotees.

HIS leelas are certainly beyond our comprehension.
    Incidenlty, I had finished reading Sai Satcharitra
    yesterday only!!!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Suman Ahluwalia - New Delhi, India
    Om Sai Namo Namh : I was never attracted to Sai Baba. Just six-seven months back, sai baba came in my dream. His huge framed picture was in front of me. When I was looking at it, I felt eyes of Babaji were blinking. I also noticed he was smiling. I couldn't believe and again I started looking at his picture. To my surprise, Sai Baba came out of the frame, blessed me and vanished. After this, within two months, I along with my family reached Shirdi and did darshan of baba. I knew nothing about baba and his leelas. After reaching Shirdi, when we attended evening aarti, I met a lady who explained everything about Sai Babaji, showed us all the places where baba used to stroll , all the five houses and also the silver coins. Next morning, at 5' O' clock, she phoned me and asked me collect a small gift left by her at a shop just opposite Dwaraka Mai. I went to the shop and got the gift from there left by her. To my surprise, it was the idol of Sai Baba. I took the idol as immediately I felt this is the gift given to me by Sai Baba himself in the form of that lady. I thank you Babaji. Just 4-5 days back, you again came in my dream and with your one hand, you are pointing to me to come to you. Babaji, I desired to visit you again, you immediately came in my dream and calling me to shirdi. I am very thankful to you. Please arrange my journey also. You have filled my heart with extreme happiness. Please keep showering your blessings on all of us.
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Archana.J - India   
    I happened to hit upon a website which had several devotees recording their experiences of our Shirdi Baba in dreams.. Yesterday evening, i was thinkin why is it that Baba doesnt appear to me in person in dreams.. though i've had dreams of Him.. its mostly HIs photos or picture or statue. thot, mayi wasnt fit enough.. all these led to some 'low'ness and literally cried at the temple during arati time. wanted to wake up early today to attend the kakad arati.. my mobile allarm wasnt workin and was wonderin who would wake me up.. and told Baba, You should.
    today mornin, woke up at aroudn 4-30, saw the time thought its too early.. slept, thinkin Baba dint come today too.. and.. lo!! had a beautiful dream.. u all must ahve seen that picture of a Lord lying on a huge snake, the same but it was all in white marble even the snake in white amrble. .and i see our beloved SAIRAM lying there.. HIs marble idol lying. He wakes up and asks the priest is it 7 or 8 or somethign liek that and directs him to call me.. while i was tryin to escape. then i wake up.. recolect the dream and felt soo wonderful. the time was 5:40, i thot i'd sleep for 10 more mins.. and sleep, then i see our Lord in Person.. in flesh. .walking.. and HE asks me why dont i take any books to my hostel is it because they wuld become unclean.. (i dont take any special or priced thing to my hostel, would leave it at office cupboard).. and i meekly follow HIm while HE keeps askin and we walk to a room, there i see a black&White picture of our Baba and i smile at that and almost am about to say "it is this picture that.." and i suddenly realise, seeing HIm in front, 'oh.. its HIS own photo..' and smile. then a colleaguie of mine is seen lying beneath the bed of one girl in my hostel and he pulls her leg while shei s walking, i see this and keep quiet. later that girl too comes to Baba.. and Baba asks me did u knew about it, hE asks in english, i nod my head affirmatively feeling guilty and the girl also talks about some broken frame and Baba says, no she doesnt know anything baout that, defending me. then am again seen talkin with Baba somewhereelse and someoen says there is a visitor for me, i am soo pissed as i dint wnat to leave Baba and go. bt thinkin i can dispose the visitor fast, i go send him off and come back, could see my home at my native and i enter the hall, there is Baba seated on the sofa and besides HIm, i see my aunt sitting too.. my uncle is standing and Baba beckons me, askin me to sit on the floor and i sit right at HIs feet, pleased with HIS mere presence. then looks like a school teacher of mine also comes.. and some other man comes, and HE and Baba talk and go away.. and am left with this teacher.. the dream ended abruptly. i woke up it was past 6-30, rushed to the temple.

i din analyse the meaning, actually, i was worried thinkin why dint HE come in person and give darshan and that HE did, saying HE likes me too.. am sure, HE likes each and everyone of us. HE knows the slightest thought crossing all our minds. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve HIM soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • satish kumar gudari - Bangalore, INDIA 
    OM SAI RAM (SAI VRATHA - INSTANT MIRACLE)

Today being thursday, i started my first week of Sai Vratha. I worshipped sai and did pooja. After performing pooja i was going to bank as i had some work. while i was going to bank, on the way an old person who was looking like baba asked me lift. First i was hesitant and after going a bit further decided to give that old person lift and stopped. baba came to me running and told me "god bless you son, you will be happy always, god will surely listen to you, you will get a house, property everything and he said god will always bless me"

I was so happy that baba came to me in this way and i am thankful that i could see baba. he was wearing pyjama like baba and was very old. his dress was not that clean and he resembled baba. he spoke a very good english with me. i was shocked because he looked a poor old man but could speak fluent english. i dropped him where he told me to drop, after getting down he again blessed me. i was so happy and decided to write this experience in this website.

I had earlier also mentioned in this site that whoever does this sai vratha, sai baba will surely listen to him. i really thank sai baba as he listened to me. i appeal to all the devotees to do this sai Vratha.

Those intrested in doing this sai vratha can send a mail to me and i shall forward you the sai vratha at the earliest.

Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ratan Chowdary - Guntur, India 

hi......... Devotees....
    i'm one of you...who got very exclamatory victory with BABA's help.
    i'm a CA student & i got my results just now.i had passed.After veiwing results, i got happiness & tears simultaneously among my eyes.i just believe that i got this because of reading SAI SATHCHARITHRA in SAPTHAH(7 days). i just want to continue this because of my ashtonishing results.
    so , i swear to all devotees that .........if they read that book,with real belief on SAI BABA, they can easily be avail of getting their wishes..........

Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 07:51:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI BAKTHA - BANGALORE, INDIA 
    OM SAI RAM,

I am a devotee of sai baba. Today suddenly when i was reading Sai Satcharita a thought came to my mind that i need to change myself. so i thought of mentioning this in this website. I had many problems in life and still i have some but i have firm faith in sai baba that he will listen to my grieviences. i know sai is there with me, he is inside me, with me always protecting me. I was a average student and i never expected myself being in a good company. today i am well placed in a good company and draw a handsome salary. all the credit goes to sai baba.Thanks sai baba in helping me out in my life. baba you know what are my problems and i know you will help me out in solving those. From today onwards i am going to change my life as per your wish. i will throw away my ego, attitude and pride as you mentioned in Sai Satcharita. i will lead a good life. i will never speak bad about anyone, i will never hurt anyone and i will always help others. i will never spend money unnecessarily and will aquire all good habits. i will not give any room to jealousy. everytime i eat food i will remember you baba, its bcoz of u we are blessed with food so how can i forget you. i will lead a peaceful life. i will never drink baba. i will stop all bad habits. i will always help others. i will always remember you baba. i will spread your glory to each and everyone. Thanks baba for enlightning my life. i will implement both Shradda and Saburi in my life. i will think twice before doing any work. from now on you are my everything. i will not show intrest in these materilastic life, beleive me baba i will change, from this moment i am breathing a new span of life. whatever past is past...i am not going to think about it....i will move ahead in life and will achieve my goal. baba you have stressed on SELF REALISATION in Sai Satcharita. i have got Self Realisaion baba, i was doing wrong all these days....but hence forth i will not.....bless me baba for my new life and thank u once again for giving me a chance to prove myself........

OM SAI RAM

Sushma Komandur.

Facebook Comments