Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136417 times)

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2010, 09:17:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aruna.vmk  ji,
    om sai ram, i m sending again the post pl see n read.
      Re: One of my experiences with SAI...........
    « Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 11:35:26 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR ALL SAI DEVOTEES,
                                             JAI SAI RAM,
                                                                  My name is beena n i live in delhi. In past so many miracle happend," SAI BABA "showed me" HIS"  presence. But from last 2 years i was praying to "SAI' tht why i m in so much pain in life and in fact 2009 was the worst year of my life. AS  the new year was about to come i prayed" BABA" tht i dont want tht pain in this new year. 2010 has to be good n you have to show me tht you r with me .
                             In our society we have small temple where every thursday sai devotees offer prasad n then distribute. i also do the same every thursday. As i always do i cooked  yellow sweet rice and offered baba, to distribute i took a steel  serving spoon. After the prasad distribution by chance i left the spoon in the temple. I thought i ll take it some time when i ll go to the temple, but could'nt collect it . next thursday i offered prasad and while coming bk i collected my spoon which was lying there . But to my surprised there was some sindur  on the spoon n the shape was of "OM." next day i asked the pujari tht u made the" OM " but he was not aware of it .
            My prayers were heard  by my" SAI" and "HE" showed me 'HIS" presence again .Iam so happy n speechless. I m attching some pic so all SAI devotees can be blessed as i was . I am greatfull to my "BABA 'for being with me always.
     RAJADHIRAJ YOGIRAJ PARAMHANSE SRI SACHHIDANAND SADGURU SAI NATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #151 on: February 13, 2010, 10:34:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Amazing experience, Samir ji. Baba is the best doctor. Praise, Glory and Victory to Him.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline vineepalam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #152 on: February 14, 2010, 03:56:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam bless all ur children..n samir ji as u said in ur previous post..al ur problems will be solved..sai ma wil neva desert his children..

Offline abhihemuaol

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #153 on: February 21, 2010, 09:28:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • @ subhasrini ji
    it would be nice to have a poll option in this thread ,
    we will enjoy the poll results...
    Jai Sai BABA

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #154 on: March 08, 2010, 10:26:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Memorable Trip to Shirdi

Today my dear friend went for a trip to Shirdi,and she was so excited,after seeing all this all my memories just flashed back of my recent Shirdi Trip,it was memorable one which i'll cherish through out my life.In this trip i went through various experiences and some very good realization.

Its was 10th night when we left for Shirdi.I was totally satisfied with what I had that time,feelings,satisfaction of some of my decisions.Life wasn't on track 100% before leaving but then also I was satisfied for various things.Baba called me to his place with abundant satisfied mind.I was happy for one and only ting that I was going to meet him with pure mind,that is without any regrets ,or grudges or guilt,it was entirely pure. Life wasn't tat fruitful to me before leaving but I don't know wt happened I was satisfied with everything,very positive very cheerful..

On 11th evening v reached to Shirdi and then we went to our hotel room we all were very tired 22 hrs journey was too much. We took sum rest had sum food,,n v got fresh.. n ten v decided to visit Samadi mandir[where Baba’s Samadi and his effigy is placed ] . There are two floors r may b mo ten two floors..and d long queue to reach to d Samadi mandir..but it wasn't tiring standing there..it was full with excitement that il meet Baba n When I entered d Samadi mandir,there were 2 queue.II didn't know that one of them will lead directly to d exit,I found that queue shorter so I got into it,but I was very disheartened when it took me straight out to the exit.I didn't even get a time to pray2 my Baba.I was disheartened that no now Il not get a chance to talk to him,to pray him.

After tat v went to Dwarakamai this is d real place where baba us to to spend most f d time..he us to meet his devotees there talk to them there we have Dhuni also.it was lit by Baba only at his time,,the ashes of Duni were given by Baba to his people in d form f medicine to cure there physical pains it still used as a medicine though its not given directly by Baba but your faith in Baba and his duni makes it much better then any other medicine and the pain his cure. Here also we didn't get the chance to visit the actual place of DwarakmaiWhere Baba lit that Duni…it was closed n we were at d entrance…at tat time I don't know what happened I suddenly start feeling bit dizzy, I was feeling very thirsty also…as I was in Baba’s palace..dare anything can happen to me,I was fine.

I went out and had sum water and felt much better.Then we went to one f d restaurants tere fr dinner,,n ten back to r room for a sleep,we all were tired but on 12th early morning v hav to get up early in d mrng for the Aarti and for that we have to be in queue of 2’o clock .We all were very tired,,it was around 11:30 r something v reached r hotel room and we have to get up again at 12:30 r 1am to get ready fr Aarti,,it was tiring,,

But as it was decided alarm rang at 12:30 v got up till 1..v were still on bed with a confused mind that v should attend it today or n Sunday tat is 13th…but Baba wants to meet all of us in the morning Aarti ..we got up r laziness was vanished,,got ready n went there n stood in line of 2:15am,the mandir opens at 4:00am,,and Aarti starts at 4:30 am,,v all were in queue with other devotes..it was again a very long queue,many people were there before 2am,they were sleeping there only,,

I was sitting on a granite marble platform..there was an old lady sitting with me,,she was a Tamilian..a lott f crowed there is from Andhera…and the problem with all Andheraites is that they don’t understand hindi or english they only speak tamil which is again a language prob with us because..we hindi speaking people have very minimal knowledge of tat..i was tired n sitting very lazily on tat platform..tat old lady was soo kind she by her hand movements indicated me to put my head on her lap..i did tat..she protected me like her grandchild..later on I become bit conscious that my pony can pinch her on her la,so I got up.

Then time passed v went inside.I got to meet Baba again..tat too 4rm very near..v sang d Aarti,,and one of my favourite bhajan,its a part of that Aarti onl and That day.I talked to Baba for a very long time,there we can't stand for long n pray,,but I did tat..n when I was praying.I was not getting wt to pray I forgot must of the thing one night before I was planning i'll pray this and that and I forgot what to talk . When I meet Baba..that day I was with Baba for very long time,Iwas happy,very happy…finally I have to asked d guard how to b out from this area ann he showed me the way… I was satisfied… .On d same day v went Shani mandir,its at Shingapur,its about 2 hrs long journey..v went there..came back around 12..we were very tired..we didn't sleep much from past 1 r 1.5 days.We had our food and then we dozed off…we took sum good rest later in the evening.I alone visited the Samadhi mandir again…very long queue but Baba was kind to me that,again I was very near 2 Baba.I came back to my room..papa ,moma n Anmol went to Dwarakmai that day.At the same very day we planned for the night Aarti for which we have to be in queue of 8:30pm..Baba was soo kind to us tat for Aarti f 10:30pm v went in the queue of 9:30pm..and then also…we got a chance to be in Mandir that too very near to Baba…

As I couldn't visit Dwarkamai any of days it was necessary for me to visit on 13 th our last day of Shirdi.We went to Dwarakamai and I was shocked to c such a big queue..i was sad,,because I felt tat today i'll not get chance to visit Dwarkamai,but my papa,a very optimistic man..said don worry dear..v will….v got a chance before we expected..and then we all visited before time.My this visit to Shiridi was complete..i was satisfied..Baba showered his blessings his love he took a very good care of all of us..we were very happy,,,

Then we came to our room,,,packed are luggage went to our station…in meanwhile we stopped for Tapu bhumi mandir ,,where Baba did his tapsya..and then straight to our station… I went satisfied n came satisfied.Life was good n very serene there..

Om Sai Ram!

By Gauri Mathur Labels: Sweet Memories
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline solo

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #155 on: April 06, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba has "never" left....though His physical body is no more with us, He is moreso ever present within and without everywhere then ever before. Never doubt this for He is the Lord.

Sai Ram

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #156 on: April 20, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Could not agree more Solo. Deva is always there. When I fall he lifts me in his arms. When I cry he wipes my tears. When I am without hope he appears to me and tells me he loves and is always there for me. I have now left my fate and my troubles in his hands. He will guide me with his light. All I have to do is rest in his lap with faith and do my duty.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #157 on: May 31, 2010, 04:21:18 PM »
  • Publish

• Appearance of Udhi in Every house miraculously- Miracles at Shibpur SaiBaba mandir

I heard about this incident from the blessed Chairman of Shibpur Sai temple Sri Amit Biswas.

On the Auspicious Day of Ram Navami,this year, the New Sai Moorty has been installed at the altar of the Temple. Advent of this Moorty was a miracle too. While the Temple Committee was planning to install the fiber glass Idol of Baba at the newly constructed Temple, in the mean time, Baba instructed Mr. K.V. Ramani of Chennai & informed him about His manifestation at Shibpur & instructed him to send a life size Statue [with the dimension exactly similar to that installed at the Samadhi Mandir at Shirdi] to Shibpur. Following Baba’s Divine instruction he sent the Idol to Shibpur. After knowing this miracle, the Temple Committee changed their decision & installed the New Idol at the Temple on the day of Ram Navami i.e. 24th March 2010. By Baba’s grace all the program went on uninterruptedly & ended successfully.

On the same night while all the villagers were in a deep slumber, Baba appeared in dream to some of them including Amit Biswas & told that “If the villagers dig out the soil from the left side of the main entrance to their respective houses, tomorrow, they will discover my Udi over there as my blessings.”

The next morning when they woke up, the Divine instructions soon got circulated throughout the village like a bonfire. The villagers out of intense inquisitiveness started to dig out the soil from the marked regions as instructed by Baba in the dream. After continuous digging for sometime they got spellbound when they discovered Udi & charcoal of the Havan, performed the day before at the inauguration ceremony of the temple. This went on happening to each & every house of Shibpur & even at the adjacent villages. Some people reported that they started digging through their permanent concrete floors in a challenging mood & was astonished to discover the Havan Charcoal & Udi after same time. For authenticity the members of the Samity took snaps of that miraculous event. Strange enough that when people rushed at the Temple after this miracle they found that no Charcoal has been left within the Havan Kunda. ”Any one who has doubt believing this incident can enquire at every house of Shibpur & its adjacent Villages in order to get rid of his doubts”…says Amit Biswas, the Chairman ,Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #158 on: May 31, 2010, 05:35:15 PM »
  • Publish

• I would like to share my wonderful experience with Sai Baba. In 2008 i was offered my first onsite opportunity. Intially i was hesitant to accept a long time stay so i accepted for a business trip. I accepted on Friday, but when i came to office on Monday my PM told me that the requirement is not for now and hence i wont be traveling. I did not worry about it. The next day my Pm called me up and told that i would be traveling sometime soon within 10 days. Then after 2 days she told i wont be traveling. This was happening the whole week like one day i would be said that i should travel next day the vice versa would happen. I was very frustrated as all my colleagues started asking whether i would travel or not. I went and told my Pm that i am not ready to travel even if i get an opportunity as i am frustrated by they behaviour it happened on Friday. In between i got an offer to travel to UK, there was a confusion between US or Uk. But both opportunities were coming near me but was not confirmed.

One of colleagues has some knowledge in astrology he told me that i wont travel now. Sunday(3-Aug-2008) i went to Baba's temple at Mylapore while standing in the queue i closed my eyes and was talking to Baba that i don't like whats happening in my life. I wanted him to let me know whether i would travel or not. I just opened my eyes and saw a guy before me wearing black t-shirt with "You will definitely fly" printed on it. I was very happy to see that. I thanked him for answering me.

On Monday my Pm called me and asked me to bring my passport. On tuesday i got my tickets to US and saturday midnight (10-Aug-08) i started to US. And Baba helped me to meet a guy and we both starting loving each other. But now we encountering some serious problem which i have shared below.

This was my frist experience with Baba. I have one more great experience also. My mom was not well she was very serious i went to Baba temple and prayed to him to help my mom recover on wednesday (22-jul-09). When i was coming out after his darshan just behind his statue there would be his story on which i could read "it will fly" (parainthu poyvidum). I could not understand what Baba has conveyed then i thought that my moms diseases would fly away but what happened was the my mom passed away the next day (23-jul-09) early morning 5 pm.

Then i realized what Baba had said to me that my mom life would fly away from her. These two miracles have made me move closer to him.

Now i have one major problem though i have confidence in Baba i am feeling very frustrated. My love is been engaged to some other girl and he is going to be married in august. He has accepted to this proposal due to his parents, the guy is very good. No one knows about our love except we both. We both have went to Shridi together and prayed to Baba and i told Baba that next time we should meet him as husband and wife. Even now Baba shows positive symptoms to me but things are happening very fast on the other side. I cannot afford to miss him.I have 100% confidence that Sai will help me to marry him. All i want is things to happen fast. Sai only arranged for me to fly to US there only we met each other and fell in love,so i believe he will get us married soon.

Please everyone pray for me.

Offline swarnam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #159 on: June 02, 2010, 03:32:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please help me pls stil how many days i need to wait.. pls do somethin 4 me

Offline kashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #160 on: June 12, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram...
    it makes me feel so relieved to read the  miracles of sai ram showered on so many devotees by him..  But at the same time i get upset and feel sad on the fact that i  am still not blessed by him... My wish has not been granted by him... and nw its all over to ask for it for him again..
    don't know where i lacked? where my devotion and trust on him got lacked... i went shirdi also.. but he didn't listen to me.. It made me feel so low that whats wrong from my part has happened that i didn't get blessings of sai ram... :( :(

Offline arti sehgal

• Blessings 5
    • sai ke charno me koti koti pranam
    « Reply #161 on: June 13, 2010, 12:36:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam kashish ji
    dont get upset sai apne bhakto ke sath hamesha rahte hai . baba ka simran karti raho. baba par vishwas karo sache dil se puja karo baba zaror ishara dege . apko patabhi nahi chalega aap baba ke rang me rangti chali  jayegi.
    jai sairam
    sabke dil me baste hi ushe sai sai kehte hai
    jai sainath

Offline psmanga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #162 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai ram!!

based on subject line discussion , "YES", baba is still living and helping all who thinks about him and also who never knew him too , to drag them to his side..
    "SAI LOVES EVERY BODY , EVERYBODY LOVES SAI", BABA talks so sweet, he loves entire world...

Offline kashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #163 on: June 17, 2010, 10:27:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi subhasrini!!

your are in problem that i was under some months back... I was in luv with a guy bt he got engaged to the girl of his parent's choice .. i even prayed to sai t help me in getting married to him..bt he has got married n i felt dishearted... m still in hope that he will do sum miracles as i can't imagine that he would mke us sad in any ways.. he came in my dream also saying sumtg abt my marriage.. so i hve left all this on him.. he will tke cre of it...
    keep faith in him he will do good 4 u too....

Offline ritika_29

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #164 on: July 25, 2010, 10:33:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • YES BABA IS ALAWYS DERE WITH AL OF US N HELPING IN EVERYTHING...
    SOMETIMES IT MAY TKE LONGER FOR HIM TO ANS BT HE IS WATHING U N WIL HELP U OUT SOMEDAY.

SaiRam!

Your humble contribution to our  Sai Dwarkmayi  is  welcomed by all the  Sai devotees and

just thought  all can say their day to day experiences about our Sad Guru Shirdi Sai  under this topic

Is Baba Living And Helping Now?

Very eager to read all your  miracles and experiences under our divine grace  Shird Baba Sai.

Jaisairam!  :D

[/quote]

Facebook Comments