Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136394 times)

Offline saishibpur

• Blessings 0
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2010, 02:43:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Subhasrini for such a sweet post. My heart was filled reading this post. Since I started praying to Baba, he has changed my life. I experience his miracles day and night which I know are not mere coincidences. I know Baba is with me and loves me. I know even though I have Baba's support , my life will be full of ups and downs. I wann Baba to give me strength to think that HE is also with me in times of distress as HE is with me in happy times.
    Yes devotees Baba is there living and helping us. I have myself experienced miracles of reading Sai Satcharitra and 9 thursday Fast.

Oh My Sai this world is fill of so much pain. My heart bleeds seeing this pain. U have given me a very wonderful life . Plz bless ALL to get a good life like me. Oh Deva ,plz help them. No one should have tears in their eyes. My Deva, give me this much strength mentally and financially that I can help the poor and needy. I can give them LOVE the way u wanted. Plz bless my family and all ur bhaktas. Sai Nath Ki Jai!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Lady's Cancer Cured By Divine Grace Of Sai Baba At Shibpur
    « Reply #181 on: December 09, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Lady's Cancer Cured By Divine Grace Of Sai Baba At Shibpur

The fact that, "The point, where the Material Science ends turns out to be the starting point of the Spiritual science" has been proved once again by an outstanding Miracle of Lord Shri Sainath at the Shibpur Sai Temple.

Smt Latika Ghosh of Nadia had developed an infection near her breast which was unfortunately not diagnosed properly by the local doctors & was mistreated. Days passed, bringing no improvement to her health, rather her condition became worse. She was then suffering from various other critical complications. Finally when it was detected to be a cancer, she was admitted to Nilratan Sarkar Medical College Hospital. As she had developed severe anaemia by that time, the doctors decided to start Blood Transfusion immediately, as they were suspecting that she was suffering from leukaemia. But with no hope of life, eventually she was released from the hospital, after some days, as they were not financially strong enough to afford the daily hospital charges.

Latika’s sister in law got married at Shibpur village. She came to the temple for Baba’s darshan on the day of Ram Navami (24th March2010), while the ceremony of Baba’s Pransthapana was carried on. Suddenly she got a call in her mobile from the home asking her to reach home as early as possible as Latika was going to breath her last shortly. She was shocked to hear this & cried fervently in front of Baba & requested the members of the temple committee for some Prasad & Udi for Latika, so that she could leave her mortal body peacefully by Baba’s Grace. Taking the Prasad & Udi, she rushed to her house & found Latika fully unconscious, slowly arriving to the final moment of her life. She put some Prasad in her mouth & Udi on her forehead in no time.

The Miracle which happened next, really made all the people present there completely Spellbound!! Latika got up suddenly & sat on the bed regaining her full consciousness & clearly asked in a steady manner, "Why don’t you have brought this Prasad & Udi for me before?" Her relatives could not believe their eyes for what they have seen just now!! Latika’s sister in law rushed to the Temple in no time & wept before Baba. But this time Her tears were scented with Baba’s Bliss & were manifestation of her Love & Devotion for Baba…THE SUPREME DOER…!!!

Now Latika is completely cured up & has joined to her normal life as before….Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai
    …..
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #182 on: December 09, 2010, 02:53:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sharing with you all experience by Sai brother Biswanath ji and few of the devotees whom he interviewed residing in Nadia district in West Bengal and who visit Shibpur Sai Baba Mandir .

Om Sai,

I would like to narrate my experiences during my second visit to Sai Baba temple at Sibpur, Nadia district in West Bengal.

It will be a great service if you post this article in your blog for the benefit of all Sai devotees.

Like my previous darshan of Sai Baba in this temple, I felt the similar glow in Sai Baba’s face. He seemed to me sitting there alive, smiling at all the devotees.

There are aratis held 4 times a day - early morning at 4:45 AM, noon arati at 12 PM, evening arati from 6:30 PM till 9:30 PM and the night arati at 9PM.

The evening arati is splendid, goes on for 3 hours continuously. The devotees who are very poor farmers of the village come regularly during the aratis. I spotted a dog and the locals told me that this dog is present everytime during the arati. He has not missed a single arati.

During the evening arati I had the desire to take a small video of the arati and keep it to myself. An inner voice told me to stop taking the video and concentrate on the Puja and Arati. I did not listen and continued taking the videos. I tried to take two videos during the evening arati period. When the arati was over I tried checking how the videos have come. Lo! To my surprise there were blank screens. None of the videos were recorded. I understood that I have to take Baba’s permission to click his picture here. Next morning during the Kakad arati I asked Baba for his permission to take his morning arati video. I looked at Baba and he seemed to be smiling. Happily I took the video. It was recorded this time! I understood that nothing in this universe moves without Baba’s permission and grace.

I was hearing on my way about the various leelas Baba was performing to his devotes in this village. I thought of meeting those devotees directly and hear from them about the miracles here. I met the poor villagers and compiled all the experiences they had. Let me state here the Shibpur village Sai Baba devotees experiences here.
    Sometimes in Sep 2009 a PWD Engineer’s wife called up the President of this temple Amit Biswas. She told him that she has a happy married life but this life seems to be vacant without a child. They are married for 10 years now without an issue. The couple had visited many doctors and have taken all the medical help required but of no use. One day while coming in a vehicle she has seen Sai Baba’s picture in a shop. She asked Amit whether she can have a darshan of Sai Baba and offer puja to HIM. Amit invited him to the temple to offer Puja to Sai Baba. When she had the darshan of Baba she cried bitterly before Baba and prayed for a child. Baba blessed him with a beautiful child 10 years after their marriage.

Guddu Gurung and Saina Guru are from Nepal. They are working in this village as watchman. They were childless. One by one four children died before their birth. Doctor’s said that Saina had some internal problem in ovary and she was not able to bear child. They consulted many doctors, finally went to Vellore for treatment. But still no cure. Finally they got a beautiful daughter after offering Puja to Sai Baba in Sibpur temple.

One day the daughter of the priest of the temple saw that her lower portion of the face has been blackened. There were black spots on this part of the face. The priest was worried. He did not consult any doctor. Rather with full faith and devotion he smeared Baba’s Udi on her daughter’s face and prayed to Baba to remove these black spots from her daughter’s face. Miraculously after 7 days these black spots vanished on its own and the girl looked normal like before.

A child was born to a couple after 14 years of their marriage after offering Puja to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple.
    One day a devotee came for Baba’s darshan. He had severe stomach pain for quite a few days. The pain was so much that it was impossible for him to sit in this temple. With great devotion he prayed to Baba and took His UDI mixed in water. Within minuted the stomach pain vanished and he never felt that pain any more.
    There was one Sai devotee who lives in a nearby village called Gopinathpur. He had paralysis. He could not move his limbs. He consulted many doctors, took physiotherapy courses but of no use. With great difficulty and full devotion, this devotee paid darshan to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple. On his return slowly his paralysis was gone and now he can run and walk like normal humans.

A devotee named Sunil Das had a 16 days old son. Suddenly this child stopped taking any type of food and was continuously crying. This went on for 3 days with no food and continuous crying and shivering. Doctor’s medicine failed to cure this child. Finally they brought this child to Sai Baba, laid him near Baba’s seat and the priest touched the child’s head taking Baba’s name and applied Udi on his forehead. He child immediately stopped crying and was rather smiling. He drank the entire bottle of milk in from of everyone present there and started behaving normally.
    An old devotee of Sai Baba named Tarit Pal had a daughter who had her face paralysed. Tarit took her daughter to many doctors but none could cure her. Finally Tarit started bringing his daughter to Sai Baba’s temple every day and applied Baba’s Udi on that portion of her face which was paralysed. Slowly her paralysis was gone and recovered completely by the grace of Baba when all medical sciences failed.

There are many instance in this village where girls get married after offering Puja to Sai Baba at Sibpur temple.
    Balai Ghosh of Krishnanagar was in deep poverty. He did not have the money to meet the basic means. He tried to get a job but could not succeed. He was totally frustrated and decided to end his life. Suddenly he got an inner message that if he donates Rs. 500/- to Sai Baba temple in Sibpur his bad days will come to an end. This poor fellow now has nothing left with him save his bicycle. He decided to sell of this bicycle for Rs. 500 and donate this amount to Baba as dakshina. He sold the bicycle for Rs. 500/-, went to Sai Baba temple a Sibpur and kept Rs. 500/- at Sai Baba’s feet and returned home. After exactly seven days a distant relative of Balai came to meet him. Balai has never seen this relative. He offered Balai to join him in his business as partner. Balai need not to invest any capital for this. This relative of Balai had business of manufacturing and repairing batteries. Business grew well. After one year Balai decided to find out how much money he could profit from this business. His banker told him that he has made a profit of Rs. 5 lakhs in one year. This is the chamatkar of Baba. Baba has turned this beggar to a rich man today. Balai offered Rs. 500/- to Baba and Baba returned him 1000 times that money to him. Om Sai Ram.

At least 3 to 4 devotees told me that they have seen at midnight between 2 Am – 2:30 AM that a round ball shaped object, brightly illuminated swayed between the top of the Neem tree to the top of the temple. This ball swayed 2 to 3 times and then suddenly vanished.

Recently a week back evening Aarati was going on in the temple. The President of the Shibpur Sai Baba temple Amit Biswas looked out side the temple and saw Sai Baba waring his dhoti, kurta and Kafni madly dancing to the tune of Kirtan. Sai Baba was dancing till the Kirtan was going on and then suddenly vanished. This incident was told to me By Amit Biswas himself.

A lady suddenly discovered that her husband was having illicit relationship with a neighbourhood girl. She never expected this thing to happen after 15 years of their marriage. The husband was not interested to stay with her any more and used to quarrel. The lady was morose and cried. She went to Sai Baba and prayed to him to return her husband back to her. If her husband comes back to her snapping all relationship with the girl then the lady promised to offer Payasam to Baba. After one month she got her husband back. He has snapped all relationship with the neighbourhood girl.

The temple is getting built with the donation of Sai devotees. One great Sai Baba devotee Shri K V Ramani donated huge sum during he start of the temple. One day it so happened that the ceiling work has to be done next day and Rs. 5000/- was required to be paid to the masons. If the masons do not get the money they will not work. That night not a single penny was there with the temple authorities. They were worried how to resume the temple work the next day. From where to arrange Rs.5000/-. They kept faith in Baba and went to sleep. Next day morning a person came with his family to have darshan of Baba at the Shibpur temple. He has come from Dubai and heard about this Sai Baba temple from a friend in Kolkata. He paid darshan to Baba and did Puja. Then he signed a cheque of Rs. 5001/- and gave to the temple authorities as dakhina to Baba. When Baba is there why take tensions on your head! Such is the leela of Baba.

Cows in the village suffering from Anthrax gets cured after drinking water mixed with Baba’s udi. A cow gave birth to a calf after 6 years when udi was smeared on his head and udi mixed in water was offered to the cow.
    Every year during the annual festival of Sai Baba temple at Sibpur a gentle man Samir Bhattacharjee takes the responsibility of arranging food for 10,000 people at the congregation. Last year this person was ill. He had open heart surgery and was not in a position to take this huge responsibility. The temple authorities thought of celebrating the festival in a small way this year. Somehow at the last minute the temple President Amit Biswas appealed to the devotees to contribute whatever they can for the feast. Suddenly a huge gathering of people came with rice, pulses and vegetables. They came with so much of these items that not only 10,000 people were fed but many took the food items home as prasadam. Baba is omnipotent and omnipresent. It is difficult to understand his leelas!
    I stated in my earlier mail that the President of this temple Amit Biswas had a dream of Sai Baba. Sai Baba ordered him to contruct this temple and Baba said that he will arrange all means to get this temple constructed. I persuaded Amit Biswas to tell me more about the dreams and he narrated like this, "I saw in my dreams a bright illumination of lights… as if thousand and thousands neon lamps were lit. I was bewildered. Then I heard a voice saying I am Sai Baba. Your great grandfather used to worship me in this temple every day for hours together. I was very happy with him. After his demise there is no puja. The place has become a jungle. I am longing for devotion and Puja here once again." Then Sai Baba said these things in the dream -

1. I order you to construct my temple and offer me puja every day.

2. Whoever stands near this Neem tree will feel my presence here. The Tree will remove all his sins.

3. For the construction of this temple I will be present to perform my work. The temple construction work should not stop.

4. None other than my Real Devotee will be able to donate for this temple.

5. Whoever come to this temple with full devotion and have my darshan will get all his/her wishes fulfilled.

Amit said that Sai Baba told many more things in this dream but he cannot make them public.
    Many temples of Sai Baba came up with the blessing of Baba and due to the donations by devotees. But this is the only temple which is getting constructed in a big way by the ORDER given by Sai Baba.

Om Sai Ram. Om Sacchidananda Sad Guru Sai Nathaya Namah!

May Sai bless us all!

Regards

Bishwanath Banerjee
       :)  :)  :)
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Appearance Of Udi In Every House Miraculously - Miracles at Shibpur Sai Baba Mandir

I cant help from sharing a miracle of Shibpur Sai Temple, Nadia with you & my other beloved Sai Devotees. I heard about this incident from the blessed Chairman of Shibpur Sai temple Sri Amit Biswas.

On the Auspicious Day of Ram Navami,this year, the New Sai Moorty has been installed at the altar of the Temple. Advent of this Moorty was a miracle too. While the Temple Committee was planning to install the fiber glass Idol of Baba at the newly constructed Temple, in the mean time, Baba instructed Mr. K.V. Ramani of Chennai & informed him about His manifestation at Shibpur & instructed him to send a life size Statue [with the dimension exactly similar to that installed at the Samadhi Mandir at Shirdi] to Shibpur. Following Baba’s Divine instruction he sent the Idol to Shibpur. After knowing this miracle, the Temple Committee changed their decision & installed the New Idol at the Temple on the day of Ram Navami i.e. 24th March 2010. By Baba’s grace all the program went on uninterruptedly & ended successfully.

On the same night while all the villagers were in a deep slumber, Baba appeared in dream to some of them including Amit Biswas & told that “If the villagers dig out the soil from the left side of the main entrance to their respective houses, tomorrow, they will discover my Udi over there as my blessings.”

The next morning when they woke up, the Divine instructions soon got circulated throughout the village like a bonfire. The villagers out of intense inquisitiveness started to dig out the soil from the marked regions as instructed by Baba in the dream. After continuous digging for sometime they got spellbound when they discovered Udi & charcoal of the Havan, performed the day before at the inauguration ceremony of the temple. This went on happening to each & every house of Shibpur & even at the adjacent villages. Some people reported that they started digging through their permanent concrete floors in a challenging mood & was astonished to discover the Havan Charcoal & Udi after same time. For authenticity the members of the Samity took snaps of that miraculous event. Strange enough that when people rushed at the Temple after this miracle they found that no Charcoal has been left within the Havan Kunda. ”Any one who has doubt believing this incident can enquire at every house of Shibpur & its adjacent Villages in order to get rid of his doubts”…says Amit Biswas, the Chairman ,Shibpur Sai Sadguru Samity.

Offline sai samyuktha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #184 on: December 10, 2010, 05:11:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • yes sai baba is always with us that i have realised several times if i do any mistake knowingly i feel baba is frowning at me like our mother then with apologise and regret for our mistakes only sai baba will be smiling at me this is what i feel i dont know whether some people believe or not but this is true many sai devotees would have experienced this sai ma is our mother
    om sai ram
    "It will be what He wills.  He alone will show the path.  When the time comes, without a moment's delay, the wish will be granted" in shri Sai Sacharita ch19. Ovi 149
    Bow to Shri Sai Peace Be To ALL

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #185 on: February 05, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »
  • Publish
  •  
    Miracle of Sai Vrat and Sai AmritVani - Anonymous Sai Devotee

I would like to share with all of you miracles of Shri Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath and Sai Amritvani. Last year, I have shared my experience of how my family was in deep financial and family stress. We live in US and my husband had the habit of gambling and had become addicted to it. Due to this, we have lost our savings and fallen into deep debts. He promised to give up this habit several times but he just couldn't do it. Last year, he has attempted to take his life in a hope to end this problem so he doesn't cause the family any more stress. Amidst all this, due to recession, my job wasn't going that great and my boss has asked me to join full-time as the company is getting rid of consultants as part of cost-cutting. I couldn't do that as my green card was still in process and I would have to start over again if I join full-time and also the salary wouldn't be sufficient to maintain the family. So I was literally on the verge of losing my husband, job, house and savings. One friend that knew this situation has started asking us to return his money soon (even though they had plenty of money left in savings) instead of helping us and giving us assurance and support that was much needed. He stopped being friendly and spread the rumors that we were going back to India and he would have to lose the money that he lent us. So I didn't share my pain and grief with anyone else. I was left with 2 little kids and no support and with loads of debt and crisis in all the aspects of my life. Before all this had happened, I had everything - a wonderful family, job, money and I seemed to have lost everything one by one with no fault of mine. I have been worshiping Sai BABA on and off for about 14 years. My green card was not getting done and I stopped worshiping BABA when all the things started going wrong because I was angry and upset.

Then one day I realized that no one will come to your rescue other than GOD. I started worshiping BABA very sincerely from June of last year and started reading about his leelas online. That's when I stumbled upon this wonderful site (that I visit everyday in the morning) and also Veena Maa's wonderful Sai AmritVani recitation. I started doing Sai Nauv Guruwar vrath for my job and Sai made sure that the client continued me as a consultant with no issues. So that issue was solved by him. Also, I prayed to him so my husband becomes normal and responsible. He has left the gambling habit now and is doing his work sincerely. I needed to my get green card and my house was on the verge of foreclosure since we missed couple of payments. I have tried for green card for 3 times before and everytime it has failed due to issues related to employers. This time is the 4th try as my final hope and have decided to go back to India if it didn't work out this time. So we have applied for both green card and house loan and I have started the vrath and Sai AmritVani and today I got both my green card and house loan approval with no issues or delays.

My husband has started looking for a job along with the business he maintains and we still have debts to clear but things have taken a 180 degrees turn compared to last year (for good this time). I realize that whatever I have today is due to his GRACE and BLESSINGS and nothing else. Earlier I used to think that whatever I have is due to my hard work and had an ego about it but now I realize that no matter how much you try, nothing will happen without his GRACE. I feel more content and happy now and pray to him that I remain at his feet and be humble forever. Also, one more thing I learned is, it is prosperity that brings friends but it is adversity that proves them. I went through some bitter experiences last year and I do not hold anything against anyone, just that our beloved Sai blesses them with good mind and thoughtful nature.

Sorry for the long mail but I wanted to include all the details so it helps the devotees increase their faith on BABA and give a hope to the ones in distress.

Baba, please forgive me if I have not presented this properly. Please bless everyone with good health, wealth and happiness.

Jai Sairam!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #186 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
  • Publish

• Experience of Sai sister Srividhya ji from India and Sheetal ji from USA.
    During October 1996, ( I was doing 10th standard), I got hospitalized in a famous hospital in chennai due to severe stomach pain. After taking many test and Biopsy, the doctor told my family people that i had Ovarian Sarcoma (Ovarian Cancer) and i will live only for 6 months. My age was 16 at that point of time and the doctors removed both my ovaries (the only choice we had).

Even my mom was new to baba at that time (1996) and since my hospital was in mylapore, chennai, she used to visit baba's temple most of the times.

My condition was becoming worse due to chemotherapy treatment and i started becoming very weak and thin. Like one day after seeing my condition, she lost hope and went to sai's temple in mylapore and did archana in my name.

She was crying in front of baba to give me life. During the Archana, hen the priest started breaking the coconut, my mom found a flower in the coconut and the other lady near by her told her "Do not worry, Baba had given his blessings to her and she will recover soon."

She was happy and came to hospital.

From that day onwards, my cell count started improving and the doctor had reduced the treatment to 5 Sittings (Initially he told there would be 6 Sittings) and i completely recovered in 6-8 months time.

You all know something, I wrote my 10th standard examination also in that year with baba's and Mariamman blessings and got 85% without going to school for 10 months regularly.

I am a strong devotee of Mariamman and i also started loving baba after his mercy-full blessings.

Now, after 15 years, I am working an HR Professional in an MNC with strong academic background and the most important miracle is My ovaries had grown and the doctors says, "Its a Miracle". I have completely recovered from that disease now with blessings of baba and mariamman.

I will not forget baba and mariammam in my life and Please baba shower your blessings to me.. Please give me Good and healthy life...

Also, my sai and my amman had blessed me with a beautiful fiancee.

I am going to get married in Feb 2011.

I wish baba and my amman to be always with me and shower their blessings to me.

Thanks baba ..I will not forget you in my life. Please be with me forever and give me good and healthy life.

Om Sai ram

Regards
    Srividhya

Sai sister Sheetal ji says: I was doing very well in my career in India. But due to husband’s transfer to USA, I left my job in India and joined him in USA. After coming here, I was looking for jobs for almost a year and was very depressed and disappointed for not getting any opportunity.

In the meanwhile, we had a trip to San Jose, California. There we stayed with my husband’s friend. One day he took us to a temple. I thought it might be a temple of may be Ganeshji or Balaji. Surprisingly, it was a temple of Sai Babaji. I was surprised to see his temple and my eyes were full with tears and love. With tears into my eyes, I prayed to him to lend me a job very soon. I thanked my husband’s friend to bring us to this temple.

It was just because of Sai Baba’s blessings, I got a job in a month after we came back from San Jose. And due to his blessings I was appointed directly without any technical interview. Since then my belief in Sai Babaji has become very very strong.

I was doing extremely well in the work and was among the top performers. Some of my colleagues were not happy to see this and one of them did some complaint against me to my manager. The other colleague of mine told me about this. I was very tensed and nervous thinking that how somebody could do this to me. I was thinking what action my manager will take. My husband was in India on a 3 weeks business trip and I was all alone staying there. I was pregnant too and had some issue. I came home very tensed and nervous. I started chanting Sai Baba’s name and requested him to help me. I was just remembering him till the next day I visited office. In office, we had a computer lab where we used to work on all the computers hence the workbench was not fixed. The next morning, I was the first one to reach the office. I chose to sit on one computer. And the first thing that I did was clicking on the browser icon. I was surprised and blessed to see that Sai Baba’s image has been displayed on the browser page. As soon as I saw his picture, all my worries were gone. I felt very light and begged him to take care of everything.

And as blessings from Sai Baba, even after this complaint, my manager was very nice to me as before and never spoke about the complaint to me. It was Sai Baba’s blessings that I stayed on that project till its end. And the person who did my complaint had to leave the job in a month due to some personal issues.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #187 on: February 05, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • ONLY UDI AND PRAYERS CURED  MY GRANDFATHERIt is always glad to know that devotee readers have liked experiences of our Baba and many thanks to Sai Baba for this. Many a times while reading and posting experiences i was left over with wet eyes and realise the power of this Supreme One again and again which has tied all of us together. Today i would like to share my family's experience with you all. Before going further my heartiest New Year wishes to all fellow devotees and Sai family. Let's all pray together to Sai Baba to give us happiness and peace of mind all the year ahead and make us strong enough to face calamities and bad conditions which are an important constituents of our lives to be able to realise the importance of happiness and strong presence of Baba.

Sai Baba's plannings are always ahead of our intellect thinking, but when they take shape we realise the purpose behind them. Baba has his own peculiar way to make us understand that he is always with us, but in times of calamity He is ahead of us to make situation easier for us to bear. No doubt Baba is present to take care of us in every fraction of second of our life, but when a child is suffering from bad health, he needs special care and affection. My mother and whole of our family realised this. Merely knowing things and realising them, are two different facts. Many times we come across devotees saying that Udi cured their disease and made them hale and hearty. Here is one more instance as an addition to it.

My grandparents, maternal uncle and parents were traveling from Maharashtra to Gujarat last week. They had been there for some good cause and Baba accomplished all the work very easily which was not all expected being fully aware of happenings in future. When my parents were leaving our home, my mother prayed to Baba, "Take care of my kids, Baba". I just said, "Yes Baba will take care of us, but is He not going with you?" My mother replied in affirmative and they left. At that time we were not all aware that Baba had been with them in reality.

After three days they all were returning home. Train was in evening and my parents were to reach our town (Baroda) early morning next day and my grandparents and uncle were to continue their journey till Jamnagar (in West Gujarat). At railway station my grandpa was feeling uneasy and his hands were shaking. My mother noticed this and she quickly alerted my grandma and uncle. They replied that it was usual for his hands to shake. My grandpa is of 85 years of age, but this has never been an obstacle to him and he just goes on and on. At this age he works for about 6 hours and is always active to do any kind of work. More than everything, he does not suffer from any severe health problems. But that day he was sounding low and did not like to talk which was otherwise with him normally. Though my mother was told that everything is normal, her mind was not ready to accept it. She could sound something unusual with her father. They boarded train and after 10 minutes the train started, my grandpa's health deteriorated badly. His legs stopped working, he was not able to speak and was suffocating. He could not explain what was happening to him. More worse, he was not able to understand what others said to him. Since they were traveling there was no question of immediate treatment. My mother had Udi with her and she applied it to his legs and chest and administered some of it to him. Even when they were waiting for train, she applied Udi to his hands and then immediately shaking of hands stopped.

One option open to them was to get down at any unknown station and rush for treatment. This could not also be materialized because it was a fast train and stoppage frequency was less and train did not stop for more than 5 minutes. In this situation, it was not at all possible to alight. Even then it was decided to quickly get down a train, but before they could make it, train started.

My parents then went in search of ticket collector who might help in some way, in train itself, but could not find him anywhere. All the options which were expected, were just turning their way back. On the other hand, my grandpa was down with dysentery suddenly. He was given medicine, but only half of it went inside as he could not open his mouth properly. This made situation go worse. He was not able to walk and his mind was not responding in anyway that he can move forward on his own at least one step. My mother was continuously doing Naam Jap of Sai Baba and praying to Him to cast His merciful eye.

The whole night passed in utter anxiety and worry. In the morning, as per schedule and plan, my parents were to get down at Baroda, but my uncle requested them to accompany him when my grandpa showed his desire to go to home and not to get treatment in Baroda. Twelve hours passed without any treatment and deteriorated health, now again twelve hours were ahead. I was informed about this on phone early morning and i was tensed to know about all this, but i had firm faith in Baba that He will take care. I started praying Baba mentally and also requested other devotees to pray by circulating a mail in various groups of Sai Baba.

Now at about 9 am my grandpa moved three-four steps without anyone's support. His purging had stopped and was looking better. He was able to speak also, but had gone weaker due to purgings. He was given electral powder (a medicine given by dissolving in water to give instant energy). In the evening they reached their destination. My grandpa himself open the gate and entered into house without anyone's aid. Moreover he could himself explain to doctor what all had happened to him. Medicines and other energy syrups were advised by doctor. It was a miracle, indeed Baba's miracle and grace. Exactly before 24 hours, no one was expecting this situation, but Baba did take fullest care. I thank Baba to be with us and take our care in the time of calamity and also thank all those who had prayed for my grandpa. Now he has fully recovered and is back to his work from this New Year Day bidding good bye to his sufferings and bad health with the last year.

Offline rajeevkoul

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #188 on: February 19, 2011, 01:56:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

I don't know where to start from but thought to write few lines for people who are going through same experience as i have been. Well i am Bhakt of Sai Baba from almost 18 yrs now but since 2005, i was gripped by ego, pride and materialistic things.

My second last visit to Shirdi commenced from Delhi by intentionally missing Train and taking flight to Pune as it met my standards at that time, I took a chauffer driven cab from Pune to Shirdi, Stayed in branded hotel and did Baba's Darshan and Cab driver's owner called me from Pune and thought i might have left shirdi without paying. My ego made me call him and i asked the owner,"Do you know to whom you are calling, I can purchase your car right now" I paid a tip of Rs.1000/- to driver when i reached Pune. It all was due to fact that i was going to America forever.

I hardly stayed in America for 2 week(s) and came back to India, rejoined a firm with much senior position but ego was more severe now. I used to spend 3-4K on weekend(s), meanwhile i had oppurtunity of going to UK twice so ego had no end. In October 2010 i resigned from my job because of ego and thought that i would be in next firm in just 10-20 day(s).

It took me 6 months to get a new job. Those 6 months made me realize that i was wrong, in 18 yrs i read Satcharitra for the first time and got the answers and understood that what Sai Baba teached, i voilated that all. I had been living in a illusion that nothing can happen to me, i am surrounded by money and good job and this ego led to me talking to people with arrogance. I was totally bankrupt and i had to sell my wiife(s) gold assets twice. Now even Rs.100/- meant a lot to me, I was tense, irritated, I had ego that i can crack any interviews but all was shattered. I now started asking Baba for help but doubted that he did not exists and this is part of life ups and downs and he has no role and if he had any role he would have helped me. I thought that now a days there are so many bhakts that they put so many stickers on the back of their cars, so its all a myth that you call him and he would show up on the back of next car and you belive that he has shown Darshan to you.

Baba showed me from that moment to one week and trust me i could not spot a single sticker of Baba on any Car and when i felt ashamed and requested for Darshan to bring back faith and i could immidiately spot him on next car

I visited this forum so many times and was assured by bhakts to have saburi. I thank baba for an eye opener and beleive me when i started reaching him with Bhakti, he started showing his presence. Tough times passed by. I am working now from almost a year now and decent salary. It will still  take me a lot to recover financially  but he helps me whenever i am in trouble now. My wife was down with dengue and he cured her.

last week my daughter(3 yrs old) had a really high fever and i asked her to bow down to baba and she touched baba's feet herself and i asked her now baba would make you perfect. Next day fever was gone.

I now know, his hand at you and you would become milionare, an ego can make you bankrupt in a day. He proves his sayings that if he accepts a penny from you, he gives you back in its multiples.

My last visit to Shirdi was in Train, i met a strange lady who asked me that can i share auto with her from Kopragaon to Shirdi. Normally no lady would like to take risk and she was beautiful indeed. Enroute i told her my story and she also shared that no one can go against baba wishes. She was going to Nasik, i asked her would she have Darshan before going to Nasik but she said no she won't have it right now as she was busy. I took her phone number and email and thought that she was full of ego.

When i reached back Delhi, her phone number was not working and nor did any reply came from her email. I am sure that was Baba and what he taught me and why he made me write this post is-:
    1) He showed that last time when i was in Shirdi, i had lots of ego and he wanted that i should improve and made me realize until i could not afford a air ticket to Shirdi

2)I got the message from Satcharitra that treat all humans with respect and while i am drafting this i can clearly remember the two incidents where although people were wrong but i didn't treated them with respect, thus again showing me the path of humanity

3)He showed that we should believe in donating in any form

4)He proved that you should always beiilve in your guru always and leave everything to him and see the results.

5)After a long time two days back i again had a flight from Jammu to Delhi and my daughter was with me but this time i remembered sai and thanked him for the blessings and keeping his hands on me and my family.

6) Lastly "The way you trust him, in the same way you would see the results".He cares for each single bhakt and but blesses all, to some with delay and to some immidiately and delay has a definite reason and o am sure that is he tests the patience and loyality of the Bhakt.

Warm Regards,
    Rajeev Koul. New Delhi

Everybody Loves Sai, Sai Loves Everybody..............

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #189 on: February 26, 2011, 07:11:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram rajeevji

Your post is so touching, you can see tears in my eyes after reading your post. I feel Baba has given this message to me, because today I was very harsh to a person for which I was really feeling very bad and ofcourse I repended on it but by reading your post I feel that Baba is warning me to not to behave like this.
    Thank you so much Rajeevji, your post is really helpful.

Sreevani
    Om Sai Ram,

I don't know where to start from but thought to write few lines for people who are going through same experience as i have been. Well i am Bhakt of Sai Baba from almost 18 yrs now but since 2005, i was gripped by ego, pride and materialistic things.

My second last visit to Shirdi commenced from Delhi by intentionally missing Train and taking flight to Pune as it met my standards at that time, I took a chauffer driven cab from Pune to Shirdi, Stayed in branded hotel and did Baba's Darshan and Cab driver's owner called me from Pune and thought i might have left shirdi without paying. My ego made me call him and i asked the owner,"Do you know to whom you are calling, I can purchase your car right now" I paid a tip of Rs.1000/- to driver when i reached Pune. It all was due to fact that i was going to America forever.

I hardly stayed in America for 2 week(s) and came back to India, rejoined a firm with much senior position but ego was more severe now. I used to spend 3-4K on weekend(s), meanwhile i had oppurtunity of going to UK twice so ego had no end. In October 2010 i resigned from my job because of ego and thought that i would be in next firm in just 10-20 day(s).

It took me 6 months to get a new job. Those 6 months made me realize that i was wrong, in 18 yrs i read Satcharitra for the first time and got the answers and understood that what Sai Baba teached, i voilated that all. I had been living in a illusion that nothing can happen to me, i am surrounded by money and good job and this ego led to me talking to people with arrogance. I was totally bankrupt and i had to sell my wiife(s) gold assets twice. Now even Rs.100/- meant a lot to me, I was tense, irritated, I had ego that i can crack any interviews but all was shattered. I now started asking Baba for help but doubted that he did not exists and this is part of life ups and downs and he has no role and if he had any role he would have helped me. I thought that now a days there are so many bhakts that they put so many stickers on the back of their cars, so its all a myth that you call him and he would show up on the back of next car and you belive that he has shown Darshan to you.

Baba showed me from that moment to one week and trust me i could not spot a single sticker of Baba on any Car and when i felt ashamed and requested for Darshan to bring back faith and i could immidiately spot him on next car

I visited this forum so many times and was assured by bhakts to have saburi. I thank baba for an eye opener and beleive me when i started reaching him with Bhakti, he started showing his presence. Tough times passed by. I am working now from almost a year now and decent salary. It will still  take me a lot to recover financially  but he helps me whenever i am in trouble now. My wife was down with dengue and he cured her.

last week my daughter(3 yrs old) had a really high fever and i asked her to bow down to baba and she touched baba's feet herself and i asked her now baba would make you perfect. Next day fever was gone.

I now know, his hand at you and you would become milionare, an ego can make you bankrupt in a day. He proves his sayings that if he accepts a penny from you, he gives you back in its multiples.

My last visit to Shirdi was in Train, i met a strange lady who asked me that can i share auto with her from Kopragaon to Shirdi. Normally no lady would like to take risk and she was beautiful indeed. Enroute i told her my story and she also shared that no one can go against baba wishes. She was going to Nasik, i asked her would she have Darshan before going to Nasik but she said no she won't have it right now as she was busy. I took her phone number and email and thought that she was full of ego.

When i reached back Delhi, her phone number was not working and nor did any reply came from her email. I am sure that was Baba and what he taught me and why he made me write this post is-:
    1) He showed that last time when i was in Shirdi, i had lots of ego and he wanted that i should improve and made me realize until i could not afford a air ticket to Shirdi

2)I got the message from Satcharitra that treat all humans with respect and while i am drafting this i can clearly remember the two incidents where although people were wrong but i didn't treated them with respect, thus again showing me the path of humanity

3)He showed that we should believe in donating in any form

4)He proved that you should always beiilve in your guru always and leave everything to him and see the results.

5)After a long time two days back i again had a flight from Jammu to Delhi and my daughter was with me but this time i remembered sai and thanked him for the blessings and keeping his hands on me and my family.

6) Lastly "The way you trust him, in the same way you would see the results".He cares for each single bhakt and but blesses all, to some with delay and to some immidiately and delay has a definite reason and o am sure that is he tests the patience and loyality of the Bhakt.

Warm Regards,
    Rajeev Koul. New Delhi

Everybody Loves Sai, Sai Loves Everybody..............

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #190 on: February 27, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • On the 4th september was my son's birthday when he was 2 years old. Last year we celebrated his birthday in one of the sai temple which we called nagasai temple. We cut cake and served food. This year, we planned to celebrate grandly together with our new house warming function but due to some circumstances, my house is still under construction and we postponed the celebration. Yet we (me, my husband, elder daughter and my son - birthday boy) still planned to go to baba's mandhir to take his darshan and do archana.

Once we reached the temple, bhajan was going on. We joined the bhajan and sang merrily. My little son, even though 2 years was happy and clapping his hand through the bhajans. The bhajan lasted for 20 minutes. Then the priest was explaining one of the chapter in the Shri Sai Satcharitra. During this time, I saw a beautiful decorated cake was placed in front of BABA. And the cake has the girl name written on it. I was thinking, "Oh there is someone else birthday too."

After that one of the devotee was giving a short speech informing us that it was priest daughter's birthday and the cake is for her. She is also a little girl who is celebrating her 3rd year birthday. And the devotee continued his speech urging other devotee to celebrate their birthday there too. At this time, i felt guilty since I did not buy any cake for my son to cut and celebrate there. While I was thinking this, another cake was kept in front BABA and nothing written on it. A simple and nicely decorated cake only. Still in my heart, I was telling myself, oh another birthday too.

Suddenly, my husband's friend who was there at the time, asked us something, but my husband said "We are waiting to do archana for my son since his birthday too. Suddenly his friend said in high tone "this boy's birthday too". Then all said, he need to cut the 2nd cake which already placed in front of BABA. I was shocked and speechless and panic. I really do not know what to talk and how to react but everyone was very happy and started to sing the birthday song and he cut cake together with the little girl. Even my son was in the state of shock hearing the loud song. My tears were rolling down. I saw my husband, he was also tearing. Everyone in the temple, young and old devotees was wishing and blessing my son. The first piece of cake was given to our BABA. I felt that BABA want to celebrate his birthday this year too with his presence and I believe every year my son will celebrate with BABA.

Till now, I do not know, how and for what the 2nd cake was placed in front of BABA by the temple committee but for sure I know BABA sent the cake for my son...my sai boy.

Love you BABA, we are so blessed to have a celebration with you. Whenever we are down, you always lift us up and show to us that you are with us.

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #191 on: February 27, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Excellent Leela of Baba

Offline suresh192

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #192 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear friends .

Baba is everywhere in all what we see,hear,feel,think but it is we who have search him and listen to him
    Baba is the supreme guru who has answers to all our questions, and all the sufferings we undergo .
    I always have felt baba with me and I do not hisitate to ask him why I have this problem what is the mistake I have done you will not believe for all the troubles I have got the answer I try to correct it so called sufferings vanish.
    As an example I am into business total of last week was very bad on Thursday the 31 march I went to  the baba temple which is near my house sat in front of baba and asked why things are not happening
    I felt baba was smiling at me the very next day I felt sick and i had a very bad backpain and had to rest for 5 days .see if I had taken a assignment then because of this I would could not have performed well and would have lost a client. All I have to say is baba is here with every one of us and taking care of us only thing is we are not able to to understand his indications,For all what happens in life is a gift of baba let us accept what ever he gives .

om nahmo sai nathay namaha 

Offline harraman kaur

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #193 on: April 06, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • hello everyone. baba aapko bhi namaste.

I have had 4 dreams in past year or so about baba. I cannot say if they wil come true or not but i felt very peaceful and happy the next morning and surge of hope came back to my life. I have been very uspet about my relationship because there are problems in our getting married. One of them goes like this: me and my friend are standing infront of baba's statue in one of the mandir where we usually go. I was crying with my hands folded infront of baba and he suddenly came out of the statue and held my arm and i became so astonished. Neither did he say anything nor did i say anything. And thats it, the dream ended.

Offline anshul.udapure

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #194 on: April 07, 2011, 03:41:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • hey baba mere karan reena ko kyo taklif de rha eh , please is chij ka solution nikal jo mere sath ho rhi he . baba please help , i need u baba , please help me ., please help me

Facebook Comments