Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136434 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • What is your caste?

This incident happened a few weeks ago. We live in a North American city and my son is a teenager attending his freshman in High School. As a part of his world culture class, his teacher wanted to have a class demonstration of marriage system in India. My son along with another girl student participated in the class room demo and my son returned from the school that day and narrated his experience to me. He asked me what caste did he belong to and what his religion was.

The classroom demo apparently went like this:
    The student: what is your name? My son answered what his name was.
    The student: What is your caste? My son: I don't know.
    The student: What is your religion? My son: I am not sure. We go to Baba, I guess that is my religion!

What happened after the above conversation is beyond the context of this write-up. It was a happy revelation for me that as the one who "goes" to Baba, I have done something good without my knowledge. That is, not to teach my children their caste and religion in the name of their heritage. I observed that in the name of our culture and heritage, there is a tendency to instill our identity as one belonging to a certain caste or a religion, belonging to a certain region or speaking a certain language. As Sai children what is more fulfilling than having Baba has one's own and only identity. Only with that identity, one would be able to achieve the harmony so needed for our times and our children's.

(Contributed by Sai devotee) FROM SAI VICHAAR
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline abhishobi

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #106 on: January 21, 2009, 02:08:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • This question itself should not arise in the mind of Sai devotees....Why do we seek confirmation whether he is with us or not? Lets pray like a simple soul and forever love our eternal Sai. Never ever want any approvals from others for his existence.YES IS FOREVER WITHIN US,GIVING US HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS AND GUIDING US ON THE PATH OF PEACE

Offline latasunilkumar

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #107 on: January 21, 2009, 07:06:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,
    yes baba is live and he always come to help his devotees whenever they are in need and whenever they call baba for help.
    One month back i was not well, having stomach disorder. i became too weak and the pain was unbearable.As i,m in Saudi Arabia i didn,t had much faith in these doctors, so didn,t even visit any doctor. Was just bearing pain. Frankly speaking i don,t remember how i reached this forum.At this moment ,i,m thinking its nothing its, HE SAI BABA, who called me here. After reaching here, i started praying for my health and within 15 days i saw improvement and now by his blessing i,m totally well.
    BABA I LOVE YOU
    Baba fullfill everybody's  wish and always be with us and guide us.

om sai ram

Offline newwarren1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #108 on: January 22, 2009, 06:29:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • YES BABA HELPING KNOW WHEN I TAKE THE ARTI ON INTERNET I FELL SMELL OF DHOOP IN MY SHOP

Offline saurabh.shanker

• Blessings 1
    • My son Shubh
    « Reply #109 on: January 23, 2009, 05:22:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sairam,

The day i started going to Saibaba mandir, i use to pray Baba that i want to free myself from any type of bad thinking and promised Baba that i will force out bad things, but for that i need your blessings because without your blessing i cannot sucess. So started listening Baba bhajan, doing mediatation and start avoiding things which made me thing bad.

With the blessing of Baba, i can purify much of my mind, but from that day strange things started happening, i started getting a feeling that someone is sitting inside me and telling me whether i am doing good or bad. I ask Baba to forgive me for all my sins, but again all the bad things which i have done to others started coming in my mind whenever i pray Baba to forgive me. so finally i got the feeling that i have to surrender in the lotus feets of Baba and ask him to puinsh me first before showing his blessing to me and bless all those to whom i done wrong.

Nowdays i am doing lots of self talk guiding me. I feel lucky that doing so much of bad things, Baba is permitting me to come inside his mandir.

Baba is living and helping me very much, but i know that i have to work hard to develop honest faith/feeling in my heart for Saibaba because without faith, taking Baba name just for showing people is not of use, thento Baba is somwhow  helping me.

I know my sai bandu's will laugh at me after reading this, but this is the true thing which i am writing. please say "good luck" for me.

|| Bow to Shree Sai ~ Peace Be to All ||

ANANT KOTI BRAHAMMAND NAYAK RAJADHIRAAJ YOGIRAAJ PARBRAHMA SHREE SACHIDANANAD SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline latasunilkumar

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #110 on: January 23, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Saurab ji

To keep away yourself from bad deeds you went under Sai's sharan. Now Sai will definitely will bless you and he has to bless you.I,m sure no Sai's devotee will laugh at you.

Good luck

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #111 on: February 20, 2009, 06:58:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA is there and always helping. No doubt about it. As soon as I open this blessed site and BABA'S PIC COMES BEFORE ME, I can just feel the positive energy through my body.

Yesterday, I was feeling very low, and drained out, as if under attack by some negative energies or etherial parsites. By chance inside the great chant just "SAIBABA" automatically started and slowly and slowly I was all right and charged up.

My sincere request to all people who want BABA to help them is to just chant his BLESSED NAME in any way, in any problem, do not limit to 108, just go on even while doing other work. BABA is guarenteed to destroy and demolish all the problems. BABA is always there and all knowing he knows your problems. Just like till the child cries, even mother does not feed him, but if child weeps no mother can stop, similarly SAI IS MOTHER OF MOTHERS. Just surrender your problems at his lotus feet and call him like a child. SEE THE MIRACLE, SAI IS WITH YOU ALWAYS, ANYWHERE, IN THIS PLANE OR OTHER WORLDS REST ASSURED HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HAND. SAI MAA IS ALWAYS ALWAYS THERE

Offline bheemagari

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #112 on: February 21, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • love u baba
    for ur blessings and caring us.

love u so much
    Om Sai Ram
    Neelima

Offline gitesh

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #113 on: February 25, 2009, 02:29:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes, Shri Sai Babaji Still with all and helping.. He is everywhere, He knows everything (Past, Present & Future).. || Om Sai Ram ||

Offline rinki_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #114 on: April 02, 2009, 04:11:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sia Ram Simhaji,

Please tell me about this 40 days candy puja. I am very much intrested to know about this

Offline rinki_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 04:25:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

Today Baba is coming at your home. Its Ramnami & new serial of Sai Baba devotee's experience is starting at 8.00 pm fri & sat at 9x channel.
    OM SAI RAM

Offline anuraj72

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #116 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM,

BABA IS THERE FOR US ALWAYS.  HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE.

I am suffering from chest pain from my childhood. when i was 8 or 9 years old i got sevear pain in my chest and my father took me to the hospital and they checked me with several tests and said i have a little hole in my heart. after that i took some pain killers and we forgot about that due to our family situations. I got married and having 2 kids now, for the last few years again i got the pain in my chest.

Last January i got sevear back pain and we went to the doctor and he suggested me to take cardio and treadmill test , there is a posibility of heart weak..  In my ECG report i got some problem.  so doctor suggested me to take immediate test for me.

I don't know what to do. since i have 2 kids just 10 and 8 years old, i prayed baba to do something. really i was feared very much and i thought something is going to happen for me and my husband also felt about that.

We have baba photos in our hall and we use to pray and whenever we go out and for each & everything we used to pray baba photo there.  Before going to the test , prvious day, i took udi  and  i cried a lot and hugged baba photo for long time. AFter sometime i slept in that sofa itself. in my dream baba came like he used to sit in SamadhiMandhir Shirdi and said "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT HEREAFTER" , i can able to hear his voice and can see his lip movement. suddenly the dream gone and i woke up and i realised i got the message from baba.

Next day morning myself and myhusband went for cardio , ECG and treadmill test. First they took ECG test and said everything is normal. and next Tread mill test, that is also normal. AFter that i went for cardio scan , normally that doctor took only 5 minutes for each patient. but my case, he took more than 30 minutes and asked me whether i took any medicines recently. i said no to the doctor. He was amazed and said there was a hole in my heart and now it is not there, and he said it is not possible when i was not taken any tablets recently and he was confused and asked me again and again and he said really it is amazing , how come the hole is not there and there is no problem for me. and asked me to take if i want one more test next yearReally it is baba's miracle only. Since i cried and i hugged his photo for long time he cured my heart problem in my dream itself. 

For our family everything is BABA only. I wish to go Shirdi verysoon. baba has to bless us  and we have great financial problem now, i hope baba will take care of that also.

JAI SAIRAM
    Thanks and Regards,

ANURADHA RAJAGOPALAN
    OM SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM JAYA JAYA SAI RAM

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #117 on: May 27, 2009, 03:37:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thats a great experience Anuraj ji ... simply amazing ...

May Baba bless you like this always and may he take care of all your problems in the future ... and may you and your family have a very happy and completely problem-free life in the future ...

Om Sai Ram ...

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #118 on: May 27, 2009, 06:07:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • wow anuraj ji, you are truly blessed. om shri sainathaya namaha.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #119 on: June 06, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SaiRam Anu Raj ji,

Baba Sai bless you  with good health and happiness always. Nice to read your experience. You are so blessed to get  Baba's blessings. Your sincere prayers and simplicity is being heard by our Sai. Take care of your health and Baba keeps blessing you and your family always. Stay in touch with us and kindly share  with us more about our Baba's leela. Thanks again

JaiSaiRam

OM SAIRAM,

BABA IS THERE FOR US ALWAYS.  HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE.

I am suffering from chest pain from my childhood. when i was 8 or 9 years old i got sevear pain in my chest and my father took me to the hospital and they checked me with several tests and said i have a little hole in my heart. after that i took some pain killers and we forgot about that due to our family situations. I got married and having 2 kids now, for the last few years again i got the pain in my chest.

Last January i got sevear back pain and we went to the doctor and he suggested me to take cardio and treadmill test , there is a posibility of heart weak..  In my ECG report i got some problem.  so doctor suggested me to take immediate test for me.

I don't know what to do. since i have 2 kids just 10 and 8 years old, i prayed baba to do something. really i was feared very much and i thought something is going to happen for me and my husband also felt about that.

We have baba photos in our hall and we use to pray and whenever we go out and for each & everything we used to pray baba photo there.  Before going to the test , prvious day, i took udi  and  i cried a lot and hugged baba photo for long time. AFter sometime i slept in that sofa itself. in my dream baba came like he used to sit in SamadhiMandhir Shirdi and said "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT HEREAFTER" , i can able to hear his voice and can see his lip movement. suddenly the dream gone and i woke up and i realised i got the message from baba.

Next day morning myself and myhusband went for cardio , ECG and treadmill test. First they took ECG test and said everything is normal. and next Tread mill test, that is also normal. AFter that i went for cardio scan , normally that doctor took only 5 minutes for each patient. but my case, he took more than 30 minutes and asked me whether i took any medicines recently. i said no to the doctor. He was amazed and said there was a hole in my heart and now it is not there, and he said it is not possible when i was not taken any tablets recently and he was confused and asked me again and again and he said really it is amazing , how come the hole is not there and there is no problem for me. and asked me to take if i want one more test next yearReally it is baba's miracle only. Since i cried and i hugged his photo for long time he cured my heart problem in my dream itself. 

For our family everything is BABA only. I wish to go Shirdi verysoon. baba has to bless us  and we have great financial problem now, i hope baba will take care of that also.

JAI SAIRAM
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments