Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136307 times)

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yes Baba is with us.......no doubt.....

I have posted my experience already ....to explain the Baba presence with us.
    He knows our thoughts very well...just a small example:

One day when I was going to my home in company cab....I felt very hot. and it was not summer season also..I want to ask that driver to on the AC...but I didn't ask hime.

My self I spoke with my baba as " See baba I can ask him to on the AC ..but he may feel as "did they born with AC..alll luxory things"..even that is tru so I can't ask...

Just with in seconds Driver put the AC is ON..maximum times I observed as ..if we are requesting/ordering then only they will make it on.

People may think it is just accidentally happen but we are analysing into Baba's way...

But that is wrong....Only Baba did this thing for me.....many times when I have any doubt for any thing also..without asking ..baba gives that answer somehow.

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #121 on: July 06, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • I very much believe that from the events of my life and When ever Iam in trouble he has lifted me up. I pray to Baba to be with  me and all the saibhaktas all the time. PLease increase my devotion to you irrespective of the curcumstances.

Om shri satchidanada satgurum sainath maharaj ki jai

Offline vijayashri

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #122 on: July 06, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Gayathriji,
    Thank you for sharing your experiences I am sure Sathya Sai made me read your story.
    Jai Shri Sathya Sai Ram

Offline maheshwari

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 04:24:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jay Sri Sainathaya Namaha

while starting any work you take saibaba's name your work will be finished

Offline sairam3

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #124 on: July 25, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM

YES BABA IS LIVING AND HELPING US

LET ME TELL YOU HOW BABA APPEARS FOR THEIR SEWAK

THERE IS MY FRIEND HE IS SEWAK OF BABA , BABA HAS TAKEN A MORE THAN 10 SWAROOP AT HIS MANDIR IN HOME , I SAW THAT SWAROOP THERE ARE EVERY SWAROOP OF BABA , LIKE SAMADHI DARSHAN DWARKAMAI , SHRI GANESHA WHICH APPEARS LAST WEEK, HIS FATHERE WHICH IS NO MORE IN THIS WORLD.

MAINE JAB BABA KE SWAROOP KE DARSHAN KARE TO MAIN DHANYA HO GAYA, AAP BABA KO SACHE DIL SE YAAD KARO BABA APKO JABHI USI PAL DARSHAN DETE HAI JO KI MERI LIFE MAIN KAI BARI HO CHUKA MERE SAI BABA KI KOI EXPLANATION NAHIN HAI.

SAI SEWAK JINKE GHAR PAR BABA NE ALAG ALAG SWAROOP MAIN DARSHAN DIYAE HAI HE IS LOCATED AT TRI NAGAR SHANTI NAGAR
    HIS NAME IS DEVENDER SACH MAIN DEVENDER BHAI NE BABA KI REHMO NAZAR PAYI HAI JO KI BABA NE UNKE GHAR PAR ALAG ALAG SWAROOP MAIN DARSHAN DIYAE HAI AUR WO SARE SWAROOP ABHI TAK VIRAJMAAN HAI.... DHANYA HAI JINKO BABA NE DARSHAN DIYAE DHANYA HAI TRI NAGAR VASI JINKO BABA NE DWARKAMAIN KE DARSHAN KARAYE , SHIRDI KE DARSHAN KARAYEN.

BABA KO IS SEWAK KA KOTI KOTI PARNAM MERE BABA MAIN TO BUS APSE YEH PRATHNA KARTA HUN APNE SEWAKO KOI SADAV APNE CHARNO MAIN BANAYEN RAKHNA.

JAI SAI RAM
    ANIL GUPTA - TRI NAGAR
    SAI MANDIR LAWRENCE ROAD

Offline sairam3

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #125 on: July 25, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram

last year i was in USA  i came back in india in sept at that time i was facing financial problems then i met with my friend he used to do baba's bhagti due to that guy i went to Rohini baba's mandir and from then till now baba blessed me , he did miracle in my life. i hope baba will ever keep blessed on me .

i am really sorry if i did any mistake in that forum bas main itna kehna chahunga main yeh sab likh raha hun mere dil main bahut kuch hai jise main batana chahta hun lekin samajh nahin aa rana kaise bataun mere sath baba daily koi chamatkar karte hai kisi na kisi roop main darshan de jate hai

i really do not have any words to explain about mere baba....... main to hamesha yehi kahta hun
    HUM TO BABA WALE HAI phir kahe ki chinta, kai bari man bhatakta hai par baba mujhe sambhal lete hai, is message ko likhte waqt bhi mujhe feel hua mera sai mere pass bathe hai ........ mere sai yuhi bar bar apne darshan dete rehna bas

jai sai ram
    anil gupta- tri nagar

Offline nika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #126 on: August 28, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yes Sai Baba is still with us....and he is helping us..

Offline sankari_h

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #127 on: September 01, 2009, 06:06:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi all
    Even i have felt Sai's presence many times. When i completed 9 weeks sai vrat, the last day of vrat i saw a old man looking similar to baba. He voluntarily tooked a copy of vrat book from me when i was distributing to devotees. I can never forget the way he saw me and blessed me.
    I have been to that temple very often, i have never seen that person earlier to that or post that. I strongly beleived it is none other than baba. Baba be with me always.

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    The answer is a DISTINCT YES......OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    « Reply #128 on: September 01, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                                               OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee subhasrini ji,

am Saipathudu from chennai.  Becoz of Her grace, i became a member of this forum long time ago but for reasons best known to Saima, i was unable to continue in this forum.  Again due to Her Blessings, i was able to join Her forum yesterday and so far posted 3 messages. By the way, do you remember me subhasrini ji?

Actually this is an old posting. I just felt like posting this message of Her Leelas again and hence am posting it again.

First, i wanna answer your question:  Is Baba Living And Helping Now? A Distinct Yes will be any Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee's answer.

if it had not been for Her Grace, i would have been no more.  She saved my life almost three times.

the first one is quite a chilling experience....so to say...

i was studying in Nidhi HSS located in St. Thomas Mount area.  The school is in the vicinity of the railway track and v used to walk in the railway track to go to school (which is of course a grave mistake, but in that age, as immature boy i used to do so).  On one particular day, i was returning to school after lunch break again through the railway track.  actually our school is near to that st. thomas mount railway station.  sometimes i dont understand why the train drivers r so careless after starting from the station, (they wil not blow the horn, for God's sake, v dont know y) becoz on that otherwise a fateful day for me, v r walking towards our school and station is diagonally opposite to it.  so train is progressing towards our direction.  That train driver did not blow the horn unfortunately and By Her Grace (i think She has come in the disguise of my classmate) our classmate called James shouted at us, saying these words in sarcastic sense, "hey guys dont u want to stay alive? watch out for the train...he quipped.  v were quite shocked and ran out of that track. Here some may get the doubt as to what happened to the huge sound coming from the train. Yes v will hear the sound but the shock that v feel when our life is at stake, v will lose our presence of mind and stay fixed due to that shock. Even before i came to know about Her, She saved me. This is my first experience/Leela of our Everluving Shirdi Saima.

2. The second one was during the time when we were in GUDIYATTAM, VELLORE DT., when i was running very high temperature.  We were new to the area and my father used to come to madras to conduct practical classes for plus two students in a private school. Actually when i fell ill the next day after my father left the house, i dunnow what would have had happened.  Even the house owner is not having that much helping tendency to guide us.  Exactly the very same day which my father used to leave, i.e., Friday, i was down with high fever and my father himself took me to the hospital and even after taking the injection and medications, i was shivering with fear as to what will happen to me.  At that time also, i think our Everluving Shirdi Saima saved me with Her  blessings.

3. This was with reference to my mind. Without Her Grace, anything could have had happened to me because of the depression caused to me by my unfortunate, untimely expiry of my dear mother in the year 1993, May 11.  Dark clouds of depression enveloped my mind and i was totally lost in the darkness created by the void left by my mother's departure. Again Her Unfailing Grace lifted my spirits and brought me back Her path.  Suddenly from nowhere, She filled Herself in my mind and my depression left my mind as i was made remind by Her expression which reverberated in my mind with Her saying, "WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE." I can again say for sure that IF IT WERE FOR HER GRACE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN NO MORE.  Becoz i failed in one of my final year subjects in  physics and while i was on the road to collapse, She rescued and Her Grace made me complete my B.Sc., degree.

Thereafter there was no turning back for me, Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee subasrini ji. After v came to our house in chennai, i thought what job am i going to get as i was dull-headed and of mediocre intellect.  By Her Grace, i was able to see an advt. in The Hindu regarding Transcription job. Here also, She saved me with startling precision which is Only Possible for Her. i thought of going to have training in Legal Transcription as i always felt medical words, diseases are too much for me to handle. She anyhow made me to apply for Medical Transcription training in a pvt. company. And by Her grace, i was able to survive by this profession for the past 7 seven years with a year gap in between when i worked for Higginbothams.

IF OUR FAITH IS UNSTINTED AND OUR MIND IS FILLED WITH HER THOUGHTS, SAYINGS, SHE WILL DEFINITELY RESCUE US FROM ANY PROBLEM, BE IT WITH RESPECT TO HEALTH OR WEALTH OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER.

if there is any mistake in this posting, plz pardon me Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee subasrini ji.

HER GOLDEN SAYING TO YOU SUBASRINI JI, "LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES." If v remember those words at all times, v will be benefited forever and ever and ever.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS FILL YOUR LIFE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER PEOPLES LIVES IN THIS WORLD WITH EVERLASTING HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, PEACE OF MIND, WEALTH, AND PROSPERITY.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

Regards,
    saipathudu.t/srinivasan.t

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline Sai Daas

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #129 on: September 03, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear friends Baba is so kind with us one out of sevral experiance is here.
    I got love marriage in june 2007, that too without our parent's wish but with the blessings of our lord Sai and even she didn't disclosed at her home at that time and was living with her parents as before marriage, i was earning very low and was not able to took her with me but did not want to leave practising law because i wanted to be a good lawyer as it was one of my dream, in last of october i decided to join any law firm on salary as she also wanted me to do job to run our family i start searching but nothing was happening, one day in november under lot of stress, i cried before Sai and asked him to sortout the problem.....atonce my phone ranged by 9 PM and i was called for interview, no need to say what would have happened, i am earning a handsome amount though i posponed my dream for some time. 
    अच्युतम केशवम् राम नारायणम्
    कृष्ण दामोदरम् वासुदेवम भजे~~~
    श्रीधरम् माधवम् गोपिका वल्लभम्
    जानकी नायकम रामचन्द्रम भजे~~~

श्री सांई , जो अच्युत , केशव ,राम , नारायण ,कृष्णा ,दामोदर , वासुदेव , हरि , श्रीधर, माधव ,
    गोपिकावल्लभ ,जानकीनायक रामचन्द्र हैं ,उनको मैं भजता हूँ।

हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे~~~
    हरे कृष्णा हरे कृष्णा कृष्णा कृष्णा हरे हरे~~~

निर्गुण ब्रम्ह ही राम है , निर्गुण ब्रम्ह ही राम है , राम ही निर्गुण ब्रम्ह है ।
    निर्गुण ब्रम्ह ही कृष्णा  है , निर्गुण ब्रम्ह ही कृष्णा है ,कृष्णा ही निर्गुण ब्रम्ह है ।

Offline kannapurni

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #130 on: September 04, 2009, 02:26:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam
    Baba has helped me in my life on almost all occassions. He has given me everything in life without my asking. But i do not know why he is not guiding me and preventing me from stopping to commit doing sins in my day to day life. I have cried to baba , i have told that i should not do it, he should some how prevent it, but some how it is not being stopped. I am waiting with patience. Baba i do not want this to happen but if it is your wish, i will wait for the day you will lift me up baba. Pl give me the faith and patience and pl do not mistake me baba.Though i do not beleive that it would be babas wish, since there is no end , i do not know what else to think. sorry baba. pl do not delay baba

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #131 on: September 05, 2009, 08:11:11 AM »
  • Publish
  •                                                              OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee nidhikucheria ji,

i was actually a member of this forum during the year 2007 but i missed reading your message and Our Everluving Shirdi Saima made me again come to this forum and now She made me to read your message and as well to respond to your message.

First of all nidhikucheria ji, please do not feel anxious. She is there for all of us and She is accessible to us at all times and at any point of time, She will never let us down. If we hold onto Her with STEADFAST DEVOTION AND WITH UNSTINTED FAITH, She will surely turn the tide in our favor, there is no doubt in it.  She knows for sure what to give to Her children and hence no need for any concern regarding that particular thing which you are anxiously waiting for to happen. Umpteen number of times, Our Everluving Shirdi Saima went against the wishes of Her devotees only for their welfare and the end result is that we are in Her safe hands. What more do we need, nidhikucheria ji? See Her ways of blessing Her children are very unique to the core.

i will surely pray for you, nidhikucheria ji. i am certain that your period of mental trauma has come to an end and hence Her Bliss will fill your life with EVERLASTING HAPPINESS.

Her Sweeter-Than-Amrith Sayings to you nidhikucheria ji, "LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES."

You remember those Golden Sayings and be blessed by Her Everlasting Bliss forever and ever and ever.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,

Om Sai Ram,

This is my first post here. when i read all the wonderful experiences here I could not stop myself from sharing my experience.
    I have faith in baba but I never used to go to any temple or read anything. There is something i want to happen very badly. For the last 2 years I have been waiting for it to happen but its not happening. one month back i was very depressed and I gave up on my dreams. One week had passed in that state and i took an off from office because i was very depressed and was not feeling well. In the afternoonI dont know from where I had this thought that i should Sai Satcharita. I started reading it in the afternoon and vowed that I will finish the book and only than sleep. In the evning i walked to the Sai Baba temple which is at quiet a distance from my house and prayed. I came back, finished my work and started reading Sai Satcharita. I finished it at 2 am and went off to sleep. Next day when I was going to office, my auto stopped at a red signal and a eunuch came to me. He gave me an ashirwad that this will happen (it was exactly what i had been praying for) and went away.
    I had this feeling that it was Sai baba who came to me, to tell me to have faith and persevarance and what i want will happen. i felt extreme joy after that. I started reading chapter of Sai Satcharita everyday and walk to the temple. we had been planning to go to Shirdi for last 3 years but somehow it never materialised. Suddenly that weekend we made a trip and i felt blessed. I felt truly at peace there. I have got a Sai Baba idol which i have placed in my room and i worship morning and evening.
    Yesterday something happened which meant that my dream can never come true. I was shattered and cried a lot but than convinced myself that if Baba has said than nothing can stop it from coming true. I was very restless since morning, and was searching for a particular Sai Bhajan on the net when I came across this site. I read through everyone's experiences and my faith became stronger. I am looking for one signal from Baba that what i felt and interpreted that day at the signal is right. Can somebody help me.....i am just holding on to my faith, may be Baba is testing my patience. Any words of advise would help this troubled soul.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:13:28 AM by saipathudut »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #132 on: September 05, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Let our SaiBaba continue to shower His grace and blessings on you always bhaktha.Sri Sai Baba, He is the kalpavriksha which grants all that his devotees seek. He is most munificent. He is a vast ocean of mercy. He is ever  vigilant in the care of his devotees and is a mountain of knowledge. Keep your faith and devotion He will do the rest. Thanks for sharing such an amazin experiences and I enjoyed. I am sure all our devotees   will have more anticipation that our Baba will bless them too. He will and He can.

JaiSaiRam

SubhaSrini

OM SAI RAM

am Saipathudu from chennai.  Becoz of Her grace, i became a member of this forum long time ago but for reasons best known to Saima, i was unable to continue in this forum.  Again due to Her Blessings, i was able to join Her forum yesterday and so far posted 3 messages. By the way, do you remember me subhasrini ji?

Actually this is an old posting. I just felt like posting this message of Her Leelas again and hence am posting it again.

First, i wanna answer your question:  Is Baba Living And Helping Now? A Distinct Yes will be any Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee's answer.

if it had not been for Her Grace, i would have been no more.  She saved my life almost three times.

the first one is quite a chilling experience....so to say...

i was studying in Nidhi HSS located in St. Thomas Mount area.  The school is in the vicinity of the railway track and v used to walk in the railway track to go to school (which is of course a grave mistake, but in that age, as immature boy i used to do so).  On one particular day, i was returning to school after lunch break again through the railway track.  actually our school is near to that st. thomas mount railway station.  sometimes i dont understand why the train drivers r so careless after starting from the station, (they wil not blow the horn, for God's sake, v dont know y) becoz on that otherwise a fateful day for me, v r walking towards our school and station is diagonally opposite to it.  so train is progressing towards our direction.  That train driver did not blow the horn unfortunately and By Her Grace (i think She has come in the disguise of my classmate) our classmate called James shouted at us, saying these words in sarcastic sense, "hey guys dont u want to stay alive? watch out for the train...he quipped.  v were quite shocked and ran out of that track. Here some may get the doubt as to what happened to the huge sound coming from the train. Yes v will hear the sound but the shock that v feel when our life is at stake, v will lose our presence of mind and stay fixed due to that shock. Even before i came to know about Her, She saved me. This is my first experience/Leela of our Everluving Shirdi Saima.

2. The second one was during the time when we were in GUDIYATTAM, VELLORE DT., when i was running very high temperature.  We were new to the area and my father used to come to madras to conduct practical classes for plus two students in a private school. Actually when i fell ill the next day after my father left the house, i dunnow what would have had happened.  Even the house owner is not having that much helping tendency to guide us.  Exactly the very same day which my father used to leave, i.e., Friday, i was down with high fever and my father himself took me to the hospital and even after taking the injection and medications, i was shivering with fear as to what will happen to me.  At that time also, i think our Everluving Shirdi Saima saved me with Her  blessings.

3. This was with reference to my mind. Without Her Grace, anything could have had happened to me because of the depression caused to me by my unfortunate, untimely expiry of my dear mother in the year 1993, May 11.  Dark clouds of depression enveloped my mind and i was totally lost in the darkness created by the void left by my mother's departure. Again Her Unfailing Grace lifted my spirits and brought me back Her path.  Suddenly from nowhere, She filled Herself in my mind and my depression left my mind as i was made remind by Her expression which reverberated in my mind with Her saying, "WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE." I can again say for sure that IF IT WERE FOR HER GRACE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN NO MORE.  Becoz i failed in one of my final year subjects in  physics and while i was on the road to collapse, She rescued and Her Grace made me complete my B.Sc., degree.

Thereafter there was no turning back for me, Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee subasrini ji. After v came to our house in chennai, i thought what job am i going to get as i was dull-headed and of mediocre intellect.  By Her Grace, i was able to see an advt. in The Hindu regarding Transcription job. Here also, She saved me with startling precision which is Only Possible for Her. i thought of going to have training in Legal Transcription as i always felt medical words, diseases are too much for me to handle. She anyhow made me to apply for Medical Transcription training in a pvt. company. And by Her grace, i was able to survive by this profession for the past 7 seven years with a year gap in between when i worked for Higginbothams.

IF OUR FAITH IS UNSTINTED AND OUR MIND IS FILLED WITH HER THOUGHTS, SAYINGS, SHE WILL DEFINITELY RESCUE US FROM ANY PROBLEM, BE IT WITH RESPECT TO HEALTH OR WEALTH OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER.

if there is any mistake in this posting, plz pardon me Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee subasrini ji.

HER GOLDEN SAYING TO YOU SUBASRINI JI, "LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES." If v remember those words at all times, v will be benefited forever and ever and ever.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS FILL YOUR LIFE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER PEOPLES LIVES IN THIS WORLD WITH EVERLASTING HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, PEACE OF MIND, WEALTH, AND PROSPERITY.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

Regards,

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #133 on: September 07, 2009, 07:59:32 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                             OM SAI RAM

In this Dwarakamayi Mandhir, when i read about other devotees' Everluving Shirdi Saima miracles, i was wonderstuck. This Mandhir will surely increase the Faith and Patience of Her devotees and Our Everluving FakhirMa will never let any of Her children down when they need Her most.

Regards,

SaiRam,

Let our SaiBaba continue to shower His grace and blessings on you always bhaktha.Sri Sai Baba, He is the kalpavriksha which grants all that his devotees seek. He is most munificent. He is a vast ocean of mercy. He is ever  vigilant in the care of his devotees and is a mountain of knowledge. Keep your faith and devotion He will do the rest. Thanks for sharing such an amazin experiences and I enjoyed. I am sure all our devotees   will have more anticipation that our Baba will bless them too. He will and He can.

JaiSaiRam

SubhaSrini

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #134 on: September 09, 2009, 02:16:47 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                               OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee Anuraj ji,

After reading the Leela of our Everluving Shirdi Saima, i was completely overwhelmed by Her Love that She has for Her devotees and helping them in turbulent situations and showering Her bliss like anything.

A MIRACLE OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS POSSIBLE ONLY FOR OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA. THIS MOTHER OF SHIRDI CANNOT TOLERATE TO SEE HER CHILDREN WRITHING AND SUFFERING IN PAIN THAT SHE INSTANTANEOUSLY RUN TO THEIR RESCUE AND IT IS HER UNIQUE CHARECTERISTIC OF SAVING HER CHILDREN AND CURING THEIR DISEASE IN DREAMS. IN SAI SATCHARITA, WE CAN COME ACROSS A SIMILAR INCIDENT WHEN A DEVOTEE WHO WAS SUFFERING FROM ASTHMA FOR MANY, MANY YEARS WOULD BE CURED BY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA BY CRUSHING THE ROCK AGAINST HER CHEST (THIS SYMBOLICALLY SHOWING US HOW SHE IS CRUSHING THE DISEASE).

NOW AGAIN, SHE DID A BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE OF THAT MAGNITUDE PROVING BEYOND DOUBT THAT SHE IS OUR ABANDH BHANDAVUDU AND ANATHA RAKSHAKUDU.

Thank you anuraj ji for sharing such a beautiful miracle of Her and increasing our Faith still more and more. 

Our FakhirMa's Sweeter-Than-Amrith sayings to you anuraj ji,"LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES."

You remember those Golden sayings of Her at all times and i am certain that She will surely clear out the present financial problem that you are having and shower Her Everlasting Bliss on you and as well on this entire world forever and ever and ever.

Regards,

OM SAIRAM,

BABA IS THERE FOR US ALWAYS.  HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE.

I am suffering from chest pain from my childhood. when i was 8 or 9 years old i got sevear pain in my chest and my father took me to the hospital and they checked me with several tests and said i have a little hole in my heart. after that i took some pain killers and we forgot about that due to our family situations. I got married and having 2 kids now, for the last few years again i got the pain in my chest.

Last January i got sevear back pain and we went to the doctor and he suggested me to take cardio and treadmill test , there is a posibility of heart weak..  In my ECG report i got some problem.  so doctor suggested me to take immediate test for me.

I don't know what to do. since i have 2 kids just 10 and 8 years old, i prayed baba to do something. really i was feared very much and i thought something is going to happen for me and my husband also felt about that.

We have baba photos in our hall and we use to pray and whenever we go out and for each & everything we used to pray baba photo there.  Before going to the test , prvious day, i took udi  and  i cried a lot and hugged baba photo for long time. AFter sometime i slept in that sofa itself. in my dream baba came like he used to sit in SamadhiMandhir Shirdi and said "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT HEREAFTER" , i can able to hear his voice and can see his lip movement. suddenly the dream gone and i woke up and i realised i got the message from baba.

Next day morning myself and myhusband went for cardio , ECG and treadmill test. First they took ECG test and said everything is normal. and next Tread mill test, that is also normal. AFter that i went for cardio scan , normally that doctor took only 5 minutes for each patient. but my case, he took more than 30 minutes and asked me whether i took any medicines recently. i said no to the doctor. He was amazed and said there was a hole in my heart and now it is not there, and he said it is not possible when i was not taken any tablets recently and he was confused and asked me again and again and he said really it is amazing , how come the hole is not there and there is no problem for me. and asked me to take if i want one more test next yearReally it is baba's miracle only. Since i cried and i hugged his photo for long time he cured my heart problem in my dream itself. 

For our family everything is BABA only. I wish to go Shirdi verysoon. baba has to bless us  and we have great financial problem now, i hope baba will take care of that also.

JAI SAIRAM

Facebook Comments