Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136274 times)

Offline vaibhav sharma

• Blessings 0
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2009, 01:56:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Dear friends, I would like to share one of the beautiful experience I had where Sai Baba came and helped me like he always do. I am a Manager in a leading MNC and working as a Supply Chain professional. Since working for 6 yrs baba has been there for me when I need him. Because of him I got double promotion but this year things turned nasty. My process and team got downsized because of global recession. I was on bench and was looking for role. I wanted to move into a Sourcing profile but nothing worked. From April to August I got 3 roles within the organization but they could not materialise. I tried looking outside but without any success. During this period I kept praying to baba and I knew he was always there for me. I kept chanting "Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah" all during the day and almost every day I saw him, his photo, statue telling me that he is there for me and would sort things out soon. On August 28, 2009 I got the notice from Company that if I don't get a role in 30 days then I would have to leave the organization. I started reading Sai Satcharitra and on 1st September'09 I got interiew calls for 3 roles, one of them from Corporate Sourcing team from my organization. I took baba's name and went and gave the interview. I the meantime I gave interviews for other role but in heart always prayed to baba to get the sourcing role. I even did sai vrat for 9 Thrusdays, went to sai temple and took a vow of not drinking tea and sweets which were dear to me. With baba's grace I craked all the 3 interviews. One of the roles was that of a transition manager where I had to go to US but it was out of my domain. I prayed to baba that I wanted the Sourcing role and for this I even fought with the leadership to release me. With Baba's grace on September 8 th I was released and on Sept 9 I moved into the Corporate Sourcing team as a Manager, finally get into the job I always wanted to do. when I walked into the bay I saw Baba's photo behind my workstation and Ganesh ji's showing that both of them were with me and I have there blessing in my new role. My prayers were accepted and with faith and patience Baba gave me what I wanted. After 6 years I moved in to a day job and in a great team with everyone much senior and experienced then me. I owe him a lot as he has fulfilled many wishes of mine from time to time. Baba I love you and would like you to be with me always. Please bless me so that I exceed and excel in my new role and make everyone right from my boss, peers, suppliers, parents proud of me. Friends it's my personal experience, have faith in my baba, he will surely help and fulfill all you dreams. Read the devotees experience when you feel low it will help you regain your confidence, I did and it worked.

Baba shower you blessing on all of us and show us the right path and help us reach the pinnacle, position that one aspires....Om shri Sai Nathaya Namaha, Rgds, Vaibhav

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #136 on: September 12, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Vaibhav Sharma ji,

Sai bless you always. It is wonderful to read your Sai's leela and your immense faith and devotion has led you to success. Sai bless you always in  what you do. He never lets His children but  always test our patience. Baba was
    able to create a pyramid of perceptions in the listener – his words were always pregnant with
    meaning and never hollow. He gave varied instructions to many, according to their requirements,
    in both worldly and spiritual matters and used different methods to instruct devotees. However, he
    did not like arguments or discussion. His grace brought on a magnetic power of attraction which
    drew a devotees mind in the desired direction.

good luck and Baba bless you always

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline mann_gurs

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #137 on: September 24, 2009, 11:48:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yes dear BABA is living and helping everybody.

I have experienced it personally. I went through hell last year. I was pregnant , i had problems in my married life , i lost both my in-laws in the span of 10 days. With so much of depression i never thought i can go through the pregnancy sucessully and deliver a healthy baby.

I prayed sai natha and read sai satcharita and told baba to handle all the responsibility and take care of the baby. There were times where i had serious doubts whether baba is listening to me but whenever such thought crossed my mind baba in some way or other used to assure me taht he is there. Suddenly from somewhere sai baba's photo would come in front of my eyes. It may be some shops name or his photo on somebody's car.

I kept faith and patience which baba asked from me and he fulfilled all my wishes. I am blessed with a healthy baby girl and i am back with my husband . Things are improving.

Keep patience and don't loose faith. Whenever u feel anger or depressed just chant "sai" continously and u will have peace. Don't forget him during good times. Whatever good happens to u thank sai and when something bad happens to u blame it on ur past karma and pray sa to give u streengthG. GOD BLESS U. OM SAI RAM. May ur faith in sai increase as day passes by.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #138 on: September 25, 2009, 06:07:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks mann_gurs for sharing such a nice experience. You are really blessed one.

also thanks for great message. Life will be no more mess, if we simply follow shardha & saburi.

Keep patience and don't loose faith. Whenever u feel anger or depressed just chant "sai" continously and u will have peace. Don't forget him during good times. Whatever good happens to u thank sai and when something bad happens to u blame it on ur past karma and pray sa to give u streengthG. GOD BLESS U. OM SAI RAM. May ur faith in sai increase as day passes by.
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline SaiBhaktiSameer

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #139 on: October 01, 2009, 06:53:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam ...
    I am married and a full time student.... being a full time student and managing the house simultaneously is getting very hectic...yesterday I had an exam and last night i realized that i made many simple mistakes in the exam... I was very disturbed... my house was not in good shape......Also today is my husbands birthday and we had an argument in the morning... i was very depressed... i was sitting in front of the laptop crying... not knowing what 2 do....I just entered sai baba help in browser and came across this beautiful forum .... Reading the experiences listed in here and specially @ Shraddha n saburi I feel more relaxed now... I go an indication from baba that I need to have patience and he will give me the strength to fulfill my responsibilities as well as good grades .... Sai baba please keep showering your blessings on everyone...

Thank you so much for people who created and contributed their divine experiences here....

Sai bless you and your family always.

Jaisairam.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #140 on: December 17, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Prayers when said with pure heart and devotion are answered irrespective of the mode you follow. Sending prayers to Shirdi has been once again proved fruitful in Sai sister Praveena's case.

Is Baba Living and Helping Now?

====================================================

I promised baba to post my experience after my problem is solved.

Om Sri Sai Nathay Namah

For last few months I had some problem. Whenever i got the problem i tell Baba to solve it and it gets be solved. But for last few months my problem was not solving and i was very tensed. Due to this all our family members were tensed. I used to cry in front of Baba and pleaded Him to solve the problem. Even though i cried so much and pleaded to Baba, our problem was not solved. At that time i could not keep patience failed and felt that Baba left us alone. He is not listening to us. Even we have faith on Baba in those hard time but still it was hard to keep faith and my faith was decreasing.

One day i was searching sites of Baba, i see this site and there was a section where we can send our prayers to Shirdi. I felt like that i should send my problem to Shirdi may be Baba will listen. Then i sent my prayers to Baba and my prayers was to be reached on July 30, 2009. I sent my prayers two weeks before July 30. Even after sending prayers i was in doubt whether Baba will listen to me or not. And i was loosing faith in Baba and it was so hard to keep patience that i always used to cry in front of Baba just to give me any sign so that i can know He is listening to me. But there was no sign and i felt so bad that Baba listens to the whole world but does not listen to me. some times i got angry with him.

On July 29 i again read this site and downloaded Sai Satcharitra from this site as i did not have any Sai Satcharitra at home.I choose the page randomly and felt like i should read the page 60 and i felt like Baba was talking with me through this Sai Satcharitra. I felt like Baba was watching me even though He is far from me. Then i asked forgiveness from BHba for not having faith in Him even He is with me every time. Then next day that is 30th July the day when my prayers reached Shirdi we got a call from the person saying that our problem is solved. At that time i can't speak a word just cry in front of Baba and felt like He had forgiven us even my husband and i had doubt in Him. Then i was feeling very bad and was not that happy even our problem was solved that we were waiting for such a long time. I was feeling bad i did not know why, so i watched tv and while watching news headline i saw Shirdi Sai Baba in tv and i was so delighted to see Him in tv. At first i think that it was some news from Shirdi. And later on i realized that Baba gave me darshan from tv. It was the most wonderful moment of my life which i realized later. Baba gave me darshan which i can't express these in word. Even though my faith for Baba goes ups and down but Baba is always looking at me as His bhakta. Thank you Baba.

Even now there are some problems remaining in my life and i know by the grace of Baba all will be solved.

Jai Sai Ram
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #141 on: January 05, 2010, 07:38:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaRam devotees,

the follwing miracle was shared by one of my ardent Sai devotee. She mailed this morning and I am sharing the same with you all.

JaisaiRam  ;D ;D ;D  thanks renuka. Sai blessings

Sai Ram Friends

December 4th was our ashwini’s Birthday. That day we had been to Sai temple, Malleswaram. There a thought crossed my mind that she should get some Sai photo or something there in the temple.  The temple-in-charge there one Mr. Biligiri usually greets me with a Sai ram whenever he sees me. That day also he told me sairam, saw Ashu & asked what news. She just smiled, I said that it was her Birthday. He took her to his table, gave her a coin & said that she should keep it very very safely, it is a very precious thing etc. it was time for Aarthi, he said that we should come once again & ask him the story behind it.

As you all know Ashu likes Lord Krishna a lot, so I took her to Venugopalar Sannadhi (Krishna temple) since it is Margazhi month, very special for Lord Krishna (After 15/20 days.) Me, charanya & Ashwini  had been to many temples that day, finally we went to Sai temple, Ashwini insisted that we should ask Biligiri ji about the coin. We went & asked him. As he was narrating the incident, we all started literally crying with joy. I want to share it with you all.

One day a lady came  to sai temple& told Biligiri ji that she wanted to talk to him for 5 minutes. She had come to that temple many times, had seen him, but had never spoken to him. It seems she had a wonderful dream in which she was in the Samadhi Mandir standing near the Nandi there for Dharshan. From there she could see a man wearing pant, shirt etc. standing next to sai(Statue) she was surprised to see some one wearing pant, shirt standing near the God, there were many priests also in their usual dress. As she was going nearer & nearer she could clearly see Biligiri ji standing near Sai. She thought oh, I ve seen this gentleman in Malleswaram temple.  Then she could clearly see Sai in flesh & blood. Sai suddenly bent forward, started picking up 1,2,3…..9 coins from the Samadhi, gave it to Biligiri ji, he took them from Baba’s hand & put them in his pocket. This lady went near Biligiri ji to ask for a coin, at this point she woke up.

That very day, she came running to the temple, saw Biligiri ji * said that she wants atleast one coin of the 9 that were given to him by Sai. Biligiri ji laughed & said where did he give me, she said no I could clearly see 9 numbers new 10 rupee coins, please give me one atleast, she started crying & pleading him to see in his pocket, he put his hands in his pocket & took out a coin. It was a new 10 rupee coin. She was very very happy at this. Then she insisted that he has to empty his pocket & see how many coins are there, he emptied his pocket, all devotees there were astonished to see eight more coins in his pocket. There were totally nine in his pocket. He kept one for himself. He kept the balance 7 to be distributed to seven devotees.

He said suddenly on seeing Ashwini that day, he felt like giving the seventh coin to her.

I take it as a direct blessing from sai because hundreds of devotees come to the temple daily, but sai has preserved this coin for our ashu.

Felt like sharing this with you friends

Sai ki Jai

Love

Renu

Offline Pearl India

• Blessings 8
    « Reply #142 on: January 05, 2010, 07:50:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

wonderful experience shubha ji,

baba's ways are always new and fresh.......;D

thanks for sharing his leela and his greatness with us.

jai sai ram
    EK HAI IS DUNIYA KA DAATA,JAANE SABKE MANN KI
    MANN MEIN HAI VISHWAS TO BANDE, BHAKTI MEIN HAI SHAKTI

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #143 on: January 06, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »
  • Publish

• Shirdi Sai Baba worked out a miracle in my life too and I take immense pleasure in sharing it with fellow Sai devotees and seekers.

My name is N. Sairam and I am from Bangalore. This miracle happened to me in the month of July 09. Due to my careless attitude and as I lacked the skill to perform efficiently my work, I was suddenly sacked from the company on 31st May 09 without given any notice period. I was shocked to lose my job all of a sudden but couldn't do anything and was sitting at home jobless for more than a month and was desperately searching for a job. My efforts went in vain and I was almost losing hope day by day. My bank balance also was getting diminished in order to meet my family's expenses and everyone in family prayed to God for a job for me at the earliest.

In the last week of June 09, I was called for an interview by a small private company (near my place) and I was in the hope of getting that job at the earliest as I had done the written interview very well (though I had not done well in the last technical interview). However my hopes began to fail as I did not receive any further calls from the company even after a week.

A miracle of miracles, as it was, at that very time, I received a call from the company to attend the final round of interview the next day....

During this period, my wife Uma (God's gift to me) told me that praying to Shirdi Saibaba and performing ‘Vridha' (fasting with pooja) for 9 continuous weeks on every Thursdays would yield me a job for sure. Initially I did not have belief in Baba and in the worship as I was a staunch devotee of Sri Rayaru and hence I informed her to do the pooja on my behalf and that I would participate in it. My wife hence started the worship. The previous day of the third week of worship, I got my self drowned in worries as to whether I would be employed in that company as there wasn't any other company that wanted to interview me.

Worrying about my predicament, I started browsing the internet when I came across a website on Shirdi Saibaba. The website exposed experiences of His devotees and His teachings to me, particularly an article published on 'Faith' and 'Patience' drew my attention. As I read on my eyes welled up and I started chanting 'Jai Sai,' surrendering myself completely to Him. A miracle of miracles, as it was, at that very time, I received a call from the company to attend the final round of interview the next day. My tongue immediately and involuntarily started repeating 'Jai Sai'.

The next day, the third Thursday, I completed the worship of Sai and went to attend the final round of interview. It was more than a surprise for me when I was told that I was selected for the job and that my salary was more than what I actually asked for. My joy knew no bounds and immediately thanked Sai within. With the CTC letter procured from the HR department I went straight to a Saibaba temple in the vicinity and placed it at Baba's feet gratefully and took His blessings. I also went to Sri Rayaru temple and took His blessings too. My family members were all very happy on me being employed. As for my wife and me, our faith in Sai increased tremendously. Needless to say, we are now staunch devotees of Baba.

All that I want to convey to my fellow Sai devotees is that, it is not necessary for one to recite any mantras or stotras. All that Sai wants is true faith in Him and patience. Nothing else. Just thinking of Him and uttering 'Sai, Sai' is more than enough to beget His showers of blessings. If possible one can also perform the nine weeks Vridh for which there is a book that states the procedures of the worship.

Offline sairamsairamsairam

• Blessings 1
    Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
    « Reply #144 on: January 10, 2010, 06:15:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • well recently sathya sai baba came in my dream . This was a beautiful experience. In the dream I was standing next to him with a bunch of devotees and he is cutting his birthday cake , while we are all singing for him. This was a very lovely dream. Om shree sai ram !!

Offline saibhavana

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #145 on: January 28, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • I REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE SAI BABA BUT  I THINK HE IS NOT WITH ME BECAUSE TODAY I AM FACING LOTS OF PROBLEM IN MY LIFE

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #146 on: January 28, 2010, 09:21:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • saibhavana ji,

Sai is with all...he will show his presence with you too..please keep on observe.
    Your problems also will solve with baba's grace :)

Offline sreenaveen

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #147 on: January 30, 2010, 03:44:02 AM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI I AM IN DEEP FINANCIAL PROBLEM AND ONE OF MY HUSBAND BOOK PUBLISHERS
    (WHO USED TO GIVE BOOKS FOR US FOR THE BUSINESS) HEARD OUR STORY AND THEY
    SAID THEY CAN REDEEMED OUR HOUSE AND GIVE SOME MONEY AND CAN ADJUST THEIR
    OUTSTANDINGS AND ON 28TH JAN2010 THEY HAVE PAID MONEY TO THE BANKERS AND OUR
    WEHAVE TO REGISTER OUR HOUSE IN THEIR PUBLISHERS NAME. BUT I PRAYED SAI THAT
    THE HOUSE SHOULD NOT BE REGISTERED AND THORUGH MY HARDWORK I SHOULD GET MONEY
    (BABA HAS TO SHOW ME THE WAY FOR THE JOB ALSO) AND REDEEM MY HOUSE.  NOW THE HOUSE
    DOCUMENTS ARE WITH THE PUBLISHERS AND I WANT TO GET IT BACK .

1ST FEB 2010 THE HOUSE WILL BE REGD IN THEIR NAME. HOLDING THE HOLY FEET OF LORD SAI
    TO SHOW ME THE WAY................. IT IS A HOLY HOUSE WHERE I DID SO MANY TIMES SAI POOJA AND AGAIN I HAVE STARTED SAI 9 WEEKS VRADH. PLS SAI HELP ME OUT

SAI KNOWS MY SUFFERING AND FEELINGS.

PLS DEVOTTES PRAY FOR ME ALSO.

FRM/SREEMATHI CHENNAI

Offline beena

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #148 on: February 10, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM SAMIRDDAVE,
              I HAVE GONE THROUGH U R POST . BABA IS HELPING EVERY ONE N HE LL HELP U . PLEASE GO THROUGH MY POST, SAME CASE WAS WITH ME N I WAS OLSO FEELING THE SAME THT WHY BABA IS NOT SHOWING ANY SIGN THT HE IS WITH ME  FROM LAST 2/3 YEARS. BUT IN THE BEGNING OF THIS YEAR BABA SHOWED ME THE SIGN THT HE IS WITH ME . HAVE SHARDHA, SABURI N VISHWAS . HE LL HELP U SOON . I HAVE EVEN POSTED A PICTURE ALSO OF THE MIRACLE  WHICH HAPP WITH ME.
     OM SAI RAM.

Offline aruna.vmk

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #149 on: February 11, 2010, 12:20:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear beena ji,
    Can i know ur post name and where u posted ur experiance?I am intrested to read ur post.Plz share with me

Facebook Comments