Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136385 times)

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • i will read everything... but plz help. i dont know how to communicate thru this website plz help trying since last 8 hrs... no one helping

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #166 on: August 21, 2010, 11:49:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • help ... please

Offline saishibpur

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #167 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yes Sai Baba is indeed living and helping. Thats my story. I could just become pregnant with Baba's grace naturally. I had ton's of treatment, but no luck. :(
     I follow Sai Baba Questions and Answers and he gave me very positive answers when I asked him when will I get pregnant. He came in my dream and said " He loves me very much". I am still shocked that i have become pregnant. I know its only only with Baba's grace. I had lots and lots of faith in HIM. I used to pray to him a lot. I will not say I had Saburi (bec. I used to become very desperate to become pregnant). Trust me its a miracle of Sai. May Sai Baba bless all. May he washes everyone sins and bless all.

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #168 on: September 16, 2010, 06:01:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear simaji,

it will be really great if you can elaborate a little more on 40 days sugar candy puja....how is it done, what to follow...

look forward to your reply..

om sai ram
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #169 on: September 16, 2010, 08:59:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • DETAILED PROCEDURE OF 40 DAYS SUGAR CANDY  SAI POOJA.

1)START THIS POOJA PREFERABLY ON A THURSDAY

2) YOU HAVE TO OFFER SUGAR CANDY TO SAI FOR 40 DAYS.

3) USUALLY, WE DISTRIBUTE THE NAIVEDYAM(PRASAD) OFFERED IMMEDIATELY, BUT HERE, WE ARE GOING TO COLLECT IT IN A CONTAINER.

4) DAILY, PLACE SOME SUGAR CANDY IN FRONT OF BABA, PRAY FOR A FEW MINUTES TELLING THE WISH FOR WHICH YOU ARE DOING THIS & OFFER IT TO HIM

5) AFTER OFFERING IT TO SAI, COLLECT THIS IN A CONTAINER. YOU SHOULD NOT EAT IT, DON'T DISTRIBUTE IT ALSO. INSTEAD, KEEP COLLECTING.

6) AFTER 40 DAYS, SAI WILL COME IN SOME FORM & TAKE THE PRASAD FROM YOU.

You can do this either in the morning or in the evening.

Ladies, do not do it on the forbidden days, continue thereafter.

Usual procedures like lighting lamps, incense sticks, telling slokas, offering flowers, abhishekam, archana-

Do everything according to your practice & convenience. But, nothing forms part of this Pooja.

Some times, Sai comes even on the second day & takes the Prasad.

Sometimes on the 40th day or even after that, do not worry.

Have complete faith.

No hard & fast rules,YOUR FAITH IS REQUIRED SHREE SAI WILL GUIDE YOU.  ;D
    Dear simaji,

it will be really great if you can elaborate a little more on 40 days sugar candy puja....how is it done, what to follow...

look forward to your reply..

om sai ram

Jaisairam.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #170 on: September 16, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanku Subhasrini ji...

sai will bless you....

om sai ram
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #171 on: September 20, 2010, 05:17:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello Sinaji,

its been 4 days..i am doing 40 days sugar candy pooja..hoping that baba will come to c me, as these days my family sply my mother and I are going thru tensions and it is because of one reason.

one more thing i would like to ask you, what are we suppose to do with the sugar candy collected for 40 day, at the end of the last day.

it will be helpful, kindly repl
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #172 on: September 21, 2010, 02:45:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. After 40 days or in between if your friends or relatives are visiting you, offer them the sugar candy. You can also visit any temple where you can offer the same to the devotees over there. Baba Sai bless us all in everyway.

JaisaiRam

hello Sinaji,

its been 4 days..i am doing 40 days sugar candy pooja..hoping that baba will come to c me, as these days my family sply my mother and I are going thru tensions and it is because of one reason.

one more thing i would like to ask you, what are we suppose to do with the sugar candy collected for 40 day, at the end of the last day.

it will be helpful, kindly repl
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #173 on: September 21, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
  • Publish
  •  I am sharing a  miracle which i experienced when i started performing the Nine Thursdays Sai Vrat.

So during vacations when i visted my parents place in India i started performing the vrat. Back in india my husband and me wanted to invest in real estate and i was given the sole responsibility of searching & investing in a good property. But something or other went wrong when i was trying to close the deal on a positive note. I was feeling terrible about the whole issue of investing - even time was running away but inspite of all this i was at peace because at the same time i was doing the Nine Thursdays Sai Vrat. Atlast after a long search i settled for a property.

My father was very susceptible whether our choice was right. Even i was not sure as it was a huge investment and i was solely taking the decision but i thought in my mind that if i have complete faith in BABA why should i fear and i left the entire burden at BABA's holy feet. The day of signing the agreement came and me and my dad went to the real estate office. We were asked to wait in the reception as the concerned person had not come. Me and my father were again discussing about the investment and i was feeling jittery about the whole thing. I took my dairy and started writing SAI's name and in between when i was looking around what do i see -- behind the receptionist desk was a beautiful picture of our Lord SAI.

Now i was fully assured of Baba's presence and became calm instantly forgetting my tension whether my decision to buy this property was correct or not. I showed this to my father who was also pleased. I must tell you i have been to this office previously but i had not see any picture of our SAI, i had seen other God's photo (actually it is my habit to search for Sai's photo whenever i have some important work to be done) but today i saw our SAI. Then after waiting for 10 minutes we went in and signed the agreement without any worry. As we were heading home i was fully relaxed but my father had whole lot of questions and apprehensions about the property we were buying. And i kept assuring my dad all through that since we saw SAI's photo at the office we need not worry.

Now the next miracle was waiting to be unfolded when i reached home. As soon as i reached home i washed my feet and straight away went to the pooja altar where i was doing the Nine Thursdays Sai Vrat of SAIBABA to pray for his blessings and i was about to place the agreement letter at SAI'S feet and what do i see - an envelope from Shirdi. I was shocked!! as i opened it - there was Udi and prasad sent from Shirdi. I jumped in joy, i was so so happy to see my SAI sending his blessings all the way from Shirdi. Tears rolled down my eyes. I kissed SAI'S photo.

Even today if i remember the moment i feel so happy. My mom said that the post man delivered the post exactly around the same time when i was signing the agreement. I had done this annadana (offering to SAI temple, Shirdi) online long back and i completely forgot about this and also i was not aware that they send UDI & prasad along with the receipt. Baba send them to me exactly on the day i was signing the agreement when i needed him the most to relieve me of my tensions. Still the process of registration is not completed but i am least bothered yes i have stopped worrying about it because i know SAI is looking after all the affairs and all the work will be done under his guidance and blessings at the right time. So friends if you believe in BABA please do the NAV GURUWAR VRAT(Nine Thursdays Sai Vrat).It is really fruitful and above all you will feel BABA's presence every where around you. Surely our BABA speaks from his tomb. He is there helping his devotees whenever and wherever the devotees call HIM.

I also want to say i was not able to distribute the book to 5 people i only went to BABA's temple and distributed prasad on the last concluding 9th week and he accepted my pooja. So it is not distributing book or doing the ritual that is important but the Shraddha(Faith) with which we do the pooja is important. So whatever your difficulties are keep faith in Our Lord SAI - He will solve all of them. I pray to SAI to always bless all those who believe in him.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #174 on: September 21, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am a software engineer from Bangalore. I was married for last 2 years and had a happy family. My husband was always caring and inlaws were like parents to me. Everything was smooth and peaceful in the family till last year when all went wrong. My husband was under a financial crisis and my inlaws started accusing me and abusing me for that.

I am from Bangalore and was well settled in my job for last 5 years and had a loving family. But off late there were many disturbances in both personal and professional life. We had a huge financial crisis and hence fights in the family. I used to pray to Saibaba everyday asking for his guidance and it was then that my husband got an assignment in a different country and we both decided to shift there for sometime.

Me and my husband shifted to the foreign country thinking that we can earn some extra money and would be able to clear our debts but life was even more difficult here. My husband salary was not enough to manage the expenses of 2 people. Even with so many years of working experience I was struggling to get a job here. We even sometimes did not eat our lunch or dinner without each other's knowledge.

When we came here I had not thought that it would be so difficult to find a job in a foreign country. I used to apply everywhere possible, try to contact as many people and find a right job for me but used to get an negative answer from all directions. I was loosing my confidence and soon became impatient.

On such an occasion my friend told me to pray to Saibaba and leave everything to him, by his grace all the arrangements will be done. That thought was enough to pacify my disturbed mind. Altough I used to worship Saibaba for many years and read Sai satcharita whenever I had time, I had never done the reading of Saisatcharita as a regular habit. This time I though that Saibaba has given me the time so that I can devotee my mind and soul in his prayers.

On Thursday 13th of May, I started reading Saicharita after my regular puja. I wanted to finish the reading in 1 week altough I was not sure if that would be possible because earlier also whenever I had thought of doing the saptah due to some problem or the other I was never able to complete the saptah. I bowed to Saibaba and prayed that "Baba help me finish the Saisatcharita saptah because without your blessings it would not be possible. Also forgive me if I do any mistakes, I surrender myself unto your feet".

I used to read Saisatcharitha in the morning, afternoon or evening whenever I was free and finally I was able to finish it in a 1 week's time. My mind had became calm when I was reading Saisatcharita, all the mental worries had reduced and I felt as a completely different person within me. It was on the commencing Thursday i.e 20th of May that I got a call from one of the companies that I had appeared for an interview long back. They had earlier rejected me for the position but now they wanted me to join them the next day onwards. This was a miracle for me. I could understand that it was only possible because of Saibaba grace. I was very emotional, and could not control my tears in front of Baba's photo.

Even today I try to read Saisatcharita on Thursday because I feel that by reading that I am closer to BABA as if he is in front of me to guide me.

Om Shri Sachidananda Sainath Maharaj ki JJai!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #175 on: September 21, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
  • Publish

• Sri Vidya ji says: Uninterestingly i started worshiping Baba and now became the devotee of Baba after facing miracles. My mother is a big devotee of sai baba. And I am a big devotee of Lord Shiva. During my school days, i used to tease my mom when ever I see baba in tv or in any poster on wall. I didnt believe him or treat him at all as a god.

Later I joined for Intermediate in Hostel in a far place from my home town. My room mates used to sing Shej aarthi every thursday. Due to their force i also used to join them uninterestedly. Gradually, that aarthi became by-heart and i used to sing when ever i feel like just like any film song. I used to think that every thing is fake except lord shiva.

After my engineering, during my job search, i used to clear written tests but some way or other i was failing in interviews and not getting job. Then i remembered one thing. My neighbour aunty told one day that her son used to read sai saccharithra every day and he got selected in IIT. So i also started reading it from then every day. But still i was in guilt that i am ignoring lord shiva. But in one chapter i saw that baba told to one shiva devotee megashyam that he and baba are same. Even then i didnt believe baba but blindly read his stories. And finally big day came I got selected for big MNC. And you know i got job on my favourite day karthika somavar(Monday).i.e, though i worshiped baba in getting job, he gave me job on shiva's day. Not only that from then when ever i pray baba, he used to show me the results only on monday (shiva's day). This made me to believe strongly that baba and shiva are both same and to add to that when i visited shirdi i saw nandi in front of baba which made me clear.

Its almost 4 years i started worshiping him and I experienced lot many miracles and the journey is continuing. When ever i call him he responds. He became a friend and soul mate to me.

One recent miracle worth to mention.

I accepted one match for my marriage uninterestedly. Engagement was also done. I was unable to express this to my family members. Though my heart didnt accept him, I had only one belief that baba will do everything for good. Better than what we expect and i kept quiet. But the day of my marriage was coming nearer. So one day i went to sai baba temple and sat infront of baba. I talked with him virtually. "Why baba why you selected that guy for me. I had lot of faith on you and I had lot of desires about my married life but why you selected a person whom i cant accept as my husband. And i dont have anything in my hands now as engagement is over and marriage date is very nearer. But i dont want to blame you because you did lot for me till now for that itself i was fully satisfied but at least do me a small favour-Give me natural death before my marriage date. Because if i commit suicide my family will lose respect. Rather than that please give me natural death by say road accident or by some dangerous disease". I prayed like this and left the temple.

Next day morning my brother in law (my elder sister's husband) called me saying that he doubted about the job of this guy and seemed to be a fraud. Even then i didnt reveal my disliking about him to my brother in law. Only my family members discussed about it and they canceled the marriage. After then only i cried infront of them and revealed my disinterest and dislike about him. They also cried with me. I thanked baba million times.

And now still i am unmarried. No proper proposal is coming. My age is also increasing. I had great passion about marriage and married life but dont know why baba is still testing me. Now I got chicken pox and i am on sick leave. My parents are also depressed about me. These days baba is very silent. Dont know what wrong i did. My friends are suggesting me to worship lord subrahmanya, Lord Dattathreya, Lord Ganesha etc. But I am not able to pray others other than baba alias shiva. Hope one day he will shower his blessings. This poor devotee is waiting with shradhha and saburi.

But dear friends one more thing to share with you is:: In my opinion,the definition for Unlucky is "Those who wont believe baba are UNLUCKY".

Pray baba just pray baba and you will also become a participant of this blog rather than as a reader experiencing lot many miracles.

Last but not least simple miracle - My net is very poor in accessing and disconnects very frequently especially during this time. But when i thought to share my views. From then on its not at all disconnecting since an hour.

May baba bless you all with happiness which as usual he does.

Om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai.

Sri sacchidananda sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #176 on: September 24, 2010, 02:25:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Fear Not! Baba is living with us!

Saints never die, they visit this earth, regulate the society and leaving the earth after satisfactory completion of the

task given by God to them. Several devotees were frightened at the idea of Baba leaving them to themselves by

leaving his body. Baba told one of the Mumbai ladies, Mrs. Tarabai Sadasiva Tarkhad, "Mother, I DO NOT DIE.

Wherever you are, if you think of me, I am there at any time you please (whether I am in the body or out of it),

and in Sri Sai Satcharitha, we have read Baba had given similar assurance to Damodar Rasne. Both the above

blessed children of Baba experienced Baba's presence even after Mahasamadhi. Sri Rasne saw physical, living and

moving body of Sai Baba with his own eyes any number of times and talked with that body. Mrs. Tarkhad

said, 'Baba has not altogether vanished, he is still living with us now and gives ample proof of his powers and

protecting care in many matters off and on, though the impressions about these, because of his body being invisible,

are not so great as those that the devotees enjoyed when they sat in his presence at Shirdi.'

Abdullah Jan, originally of Tarbella, Mazra district near Peshawar, was a  Pathan, living at Korhale, near Sakori - once

expressed his fear that Baba would expire and that all his work and influence would pass away with him. Baba

said, 'Turban Hun Danda Hani', which is the Marathi expression for 'From within the tomb I will beat with sticks.' This

statement is further strengthened with the following incident, which happened 18 years after Baba's Mahasamadhi.

Imam Bhai Chote Khan, aged about 65 years and residing at Vijapur, Aurangabad district,

told HH Pujyasri B V  Narasimhaswamiji. About 1936, Chote Khan and Madhav Fasle were at the Mosque one night.

Chote Khan heard Baba's voice 'Ye Madhav. Get up, I want to pass urine.' But Madhav in his deep sleep did not get

up. Early in the morning, both of them found in the hollow at the place where Baba used to sit, scented water.

The hollow was filled water. Baba had passed urine and it had become scented water. In our life everyday we are

coming across so many incidents that Baba is still living with us and helping to ward off our troubles and calamities.

Fear not - Baba is living with us, simply follow his doctrines "You need not go far in search of Me. Barring your name

and form, there exists in you as well as in all beings, a sense of Being or Consciousness of Existence.

That is Myself (Sri Saisatcharitra Ch.XLIII) Always worship Me, who is seated in your heart as well as in the heart of all

beings (Ch.XV). Hence Baba is within us, helping us and guiding us. 
    Bow to Sri Sai, Peace be to All.

(Contributed by N. Sivanandam, Coimbatore, India)

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #177 on: September 24, 2010, 06:10:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram subhasrini ji,

Thank u so much for posting such a beautiful message. Actually today morning i was in a very dull mood thinking that there is a differenc of baba living in mortal and now. thenhow we are going to get more and more closer to baba and i became restless with this thought. yesterday i had performed amrtvani and offered kheer to baba. but baba didn't eat so i fought with him and slept with out eating any thing.

u'r message is very timely which clarified all my doubts and gives peace to my mind. Thank u so much.

may baba bless u always

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline pranks1978

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #178 on: September 26, 2010, 01:47:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sreenedhiji

Om sairam

Could u plz tell me wht is amritvani?? and how to perform it

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #179 on: September 27, 2010, 09:51:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Amritvani is a composition by Mr. VK Bassi. It is a song in praise of Saibaba. You can learn more about veena maa and Sai Amritvani at this website...

http://www.mysaibaba20.info/index.html

Facebook Comments