Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 136420 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:19:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Is Baba Living And Helping Now? 

SaiRam!

Your humble contribution to our  Sai Dwarkmayi  is  welcomed by all the  Sai devotees and

just thought  all can say their day to day experiences about our Sad Guru Shirdi Sai  under this topic

Is Baba Living And Helping Now?

Very eager to read all your  miracles and experiences under our divine grace  Shird Baba Sai.

Jaisairam!  :D

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:08:13 PM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saideep

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
    « Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 02:19:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OOM SAI RAM,

sai ram to all... yes as promissed by baba,.... he is still with us and helping his devotees.....
    wel let me in brief tell you abt my experience... we normally have sai bhakti path once  a week in our group.. and i was having severe cough from abt 10 days and also my aunt... so we were not able to do our duties to baba in proper way... and that sunday the bhakti path was in some one's place... whome we dont even know... and since sunday morning our coughs stopped me and aunty both... and after the bhakti path on sunday nite the person in whose house the path was told my aunty that he was suffering form cough since abt a week and suddenly in the morning she had a dream where baba was sitting in dwarkamai... in a white dress... she went and bowed to him and he blessed her ... but he was coughing very badly..... and it was so much that he was not able to talk also... then that aunty asked baba... u r not wel... ur coughing so much.. and he just raised his hand & blessed her.. and she wokr up from sleep...

and from that sunday aunt's n my cough also just vanished... in fact aaj tak mujhe koi cough nahi hai....

so aunty told me ke baba ne humari takleef apne upar le leee... this is his love... he sufferes for us... i was feeling bad... sach bolo to i used to take udi and water ... but never told him to make we wel.. or any thing.. he knows every thing...... its just that we loose patience.....

so keep in mind ...

SHRADHA AUR SABURI......

saideep

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • yes BABA IS STILL LIVING AND HELPING-

I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IT- BUT IWILL DO SO
    when BABA  answers my prayers-
    ok chalo whether HE answers or not, I will write about HIS greatness-

There should not be any condition for Love so I am writing-
    This happened very recently this year-

An srilankan's wife  had a hole in her heart. Her operation was fixed on a monday. That previous Friday he happened to pass Shirdi sai mandir in his city. He parked his car , went in and prayed. THAT NIGHT HE HAD A DREAM-SAI appeared in his dream and told him not to do the operation. Morning he narrated to his wife but then they thought it could be his imagination as he had gone to sai mandir and so he didnot take it seriously.

Again next day night, SAI appeared in his dream and said his wife will be alright and not to go ahead with the operation. Now he was stunned. He was sure THAT was SAI. HIS WIFE TOO BELIEVED HIM.

So, on Monday morning they cancelled the operation.Canadian Doctor was shocked and he said it is dangerous to do so for his wife might die  but still they cancelled and returned home.

After 10 days the doctor called to check how the lady was and asked her husband to bring her to hospital for a check up. And YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT- THERE WAS NO MORE HOLE IN HER HEART- IT'S A MIRACLE

THE SRILANKAN COUPLE CONDUCTED SAI POOJA AT HOME TO THANK SAI.

SAI, You deserved the merit so I decided to write  about YOU whether YOU answer my prayer or not-

YOU know what is best and when to answer- SO I LEAVE THAT TO YOU-MY BURDEN IS ON YOU SAI REMEMBER THAT- I LOVE YOU SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAIRAM

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 08:01:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please do not miss reading this above miracle which happened recently.
    sai sai sai

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:52:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram...

BABA....Bas Aap ki leela hai......

~~~SHRADHA & SABURI ~~~

Saideep ji & Starter ji ...its amazing....YES.....BABA IS LIVING & HELPING~~~~~~~

Jai Sai Ram....
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 07:17:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai ram

Sri Sai Ram

Jaya Jaya Ram.

yes BABA IS STILL LIVING AND HELPING-

I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IT- BUT IWILL DO SO
    when BABA  answers my prayers-
    ok chalo whether HE answers or not, I will write about HIS greatness-

There should not be any condition for Love so I am writing-
    This happened very recently this year-

An srilankan's wife  had a hole in her heart. Her operation was fixed on a monday. That previous Friday he happened to pass Shirdi sai mandir in his city. He parked his car , went in and prayed. THAT NIGHT HE HAD A DREAM-SAI appeared in his dream and told him not to do the operation. Morning he narrated to his wife but then they thought it could be his imagination as he had gone to sai mandir and so he didnot take it seriously.

Again next day night, SAI appeared in his dream and said his wife will be alright and not to go ahead with the operation. Now he was stunned. He was sure THAT was SAI. HIS WIFE TOO BELIEVED HIM.

So, on Monday morning they cancelled the operation.Canadian Doctor was shocked and he said it is dangerous to do so for his wife might die  but still they cancelled and returned home.

After 10 days the doctor called to check how the lady was and asked her husband to bring her to hospital for a check up. And YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT- THERE WAS NO MORE HOLE IN HER HEART- IT'S A MIRACLE

THE SRILANKAN COUPLE CONDUCTED SAI POOJA AT HOME TO THANK SAI.

SAI, You deserved the merit so I decided to write  about YOU whether YOU answer my prayer or not-

YOU know what is best and when to answer- SO I LEAVE THAT TO YOU-MY BURDEN IS ON YOU SAI REMEMBER THAT- I LOVE YOU SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAIRAM
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 06:44:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI ,
    I cannot judge YOU nor do I know when YOU will do miracles but I definitely know nothing is impossible for YOU and YOU choose the time to do it.
    sairam sairam sairam

Offline hemalisoni

• Blessings 2
    • jai sai ram
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • I know baba is live and he is with his all devotee who are remember him by heart!
    Just 1 and half year ago when my husband get laid off at his work.. we was worried about how’s everything will be all right .. I have to complete my study and pay off my fees.. also we have to pay off our mortgage, but Baba blessed her and kept his hand both hands on us.
    One day I was studying In the library and one Japanese women came and asked me for donation to children’s hospital. And I gave her $1. She asked me for more but I refused … The same day I got financial aid form government for $10,000 so I can continue my study for more 2 semesters… OH sai teri leela.. I was so much happy to see baba’s Leela… I just gave $ 1 to that lady and he gave back to me 10,000 times more. Also during the same time period my husband’s salary was continuing form his company. And then he get back his job in the same company…later on.
    In respect to that I did “sai satya vrata katha” in his mandir.
    Baba you are really great!
    You listened me every time and take care of us in each moment!
    Also baba blessed my study and gave me good job.
    Baba I will always appreciate you.
    Yes baba is here with us!
    Hemali

Offline rajini.s

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 03:05:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • hi
    yes ,baba is still there and looking after us.
    ur experience is great.

rajini

Offline r_s_simha

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 01:57:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram is around us.

I want to share my experience with you all. How saibaba blessed us.
    It was 2007 march, unexpected things are start happening, that time we didn’t realize this is for good. That time itself we had been to shridi .I started thinking why saibaba is doing these things after visiting shiridi also.
    There was some problem with my husband and his manager, he didn’t get the hike and even though he worked hard, day and night, he had been informed that he is not performing well. My husband felt very bad and he started feeling low. That time we decided to put his resignation and he will get anyway 2 months notice period time and he can search for another job. And he did the same. He resigned on April 18th and his last working day decided on may18th but it was supposed to be june 18th.we were so tensed that time. He was attending so many interviews and doing well also. But didn’t get any call back. Every month we have to pay loan amount of 21000 rs. My salary is enough for that loan. But we started thinking how to maintain home. That time from Google I got this forum website address and become member, started reading all others messages. One day I came to know about 40 days sugar candy pooja for saibaba. And I started doing that. My husband relived from that job on may 18th and because of saibaba’s blessing and miracles he got job on may 22nd. And with good salary and good company. I am so glad saibaba blessed us. And I always ask saibaba to bless all people in this world. I don’t know if saibaba (all gods) would have not helped us,we would have .. Can’t explain the situation...because of god we came out of that situation. I thank baba every second for his blessing.
    When I hear someone say "life is hard" I am tempted to ask "compared to what"

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 06:50:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam

Sai bless you and your family always.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience .

Jaisairam.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear simha ji,

thank you for posting your experience here. after reading your post, it brought bliss to my heart. may baba always bless you and your family. om sai ram.

Gayatri

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
    • PARAMGURU SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAY
      • JAI SAINATH
    « Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • AUM SAI RAM
    yes Simha ji we can relate to ur incidence v well as i had heard a similiar one from my parents. b4 i was born when Dad was jobless Mom had prayed to Baba & on d 7th day Dad got a good job.
    everytime i m lil down n reach out to search for His msgs for me, He blesses with so much love. I have full faith on Him. Pls Baba make this faith stronger.
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SAI RAM
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH
    http://shreesainath.blogspot.com/

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 01:40:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • This is an old post posted on APRIL 06, But for those family members who have recently formed a BIG SAI FAMILY can benefit by reading the following:

OM SAI RAM

We were just away from our home town on some business work. Days passed by but things were not in place as we expected it to be. We were quite upset and prayed to BABA as to why we are in such an ordeal away from our home town.

Last night we kept talking about so many things and went to sleep very late. With the heavy heart eyes wouldn't close. Then I said to BABA why should we worry when you are there besides us and by chanting OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI some how we slept.

It was early in the morning i had a dream which goes like this. It was my friend's palce where we were staying, our home town's PANDITJI is coming. When i heard the gate open i said to my husband how is that our Panditji is coming over here. How is that he knows this place and that to our friend's place because he is person who hardly travels from our home town. While this conversation was going on between me and my husband, PANDITJI had reached the doorstep and rang the bell. I reached the front door and opened the door for him. Panditji immediately greeted me and was looking for my husband while he also joined in the same confused state of mind as to how he has reached us here. It is our usual practice to take our PANDITJI's blessings whenever he visits us. To go by our usual practice, without any hesitation we fell at our PANDITji's feet for blessings. PANDIT Ji immediately blessed us with some akshatas(rice mixed with tumeric or kumkum) Even while at the feet of PANDITJi i was still thinking HOw PANDITJI arrived here and that too unusally he is blessing us with akshatas.

To our surprise, when we both looked up it was our none other than Holy father SHIRDI SAIBABA who has blessed us and his eyes was asking me back, Don't I know where my children are and  in what situation. Do you think I need to have an address to look for my children. I am always there besides each and every child of mine. My blessings are always with you. With this thought I just sprang up from the bed and saw the time it was just 04.30am.

What an experience. Words are not enough to express our feeling. Thank you BABA for such a wonderful experience.

JAI SAI RAM
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline saideep

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 02:09:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • keertisai ji,

sai ram,
    a very beautiful and sweet experience....
    and baba in his own sweet ways proved it that ......he was not away from you.....

sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai

saideep

Facebook Comments