Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?  (Read 135840 times)

Offline inkdeck

• Blessings 0
Re: Is Baba Living And Helping Now?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 03:31:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Thanks Keerthi. Indeed, tears swell in my eyes whenever I think of his brilliant form. I could not sing beyond two lines of "Ghan Shyam Sundara.." as my voice chokes up in the third. Never before was I moved by such emotions by any other Guru.

I am from the South, and do not understand Marathi. But listening to the Aartis I feel caught in a time-warp, and each time I play it in my house I am taken to Shirdi in spirit.

I request my brothers to send me the lyrics of "Utha Utha Sakalajana" and "Ghan Shyam Sundara". I bought several Aarti books, but they start with "Joduniya..."

Blessed we are that Sai should give us a shelter !!

Sri Sai Sharan.
    Inkdeck.

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 03:42:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • INK DECK ji

OM SAI NATHA

HERE it goes,the link where you can download and listen all aarthis posted elsewhere by our SAI BROTHER MURALI,

Dear Saibandhu,

Download SHIRDI SAIBABA AARTHIS DONE IN SHIRDI FROM www.omsrisai.net .

http://www.omsrisai.net/Kakad_Arthi_NEW.rm

http://www.omsrisai.net/Snanamanthra_NEW.rm

http://www.omsrisai.net/Madhyahna_Arthi_NEW.rm

http://www.omsrisai.net/Dhoop_Arthi_NEW.rm

http://www.omsrisai.net/Shej_Arthi_NEW.rm

In Service of His Holy Feet,
    Admin.

UNQUOTE

Since you mentioned south which language are you comfortable, Hindi, English, telugu, tamil, Kanada, all lyrics are avilable, probably we can post it for you.

Regards
    KEERTHI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 05:10:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai bandhus,

U all know that i had kept 40 days sugarcandy vrat. Even after 40 days no one had come to take it. I was thinking what i should be doing with those candies and coins. At once i had thought that when i go to shirdi, i will distribute there.

This thursday i had read Gurucharitram.

Friday, my fren, ex-boss, father, philosopher, everything, Shiva (MY SOULMATE) had come to Ras Al Khaimah. As all of u know, he was in India few days before to celebrate his Anniversary and Birthday. He came and gave me Babaz murthy. I was so thrilled. It was Marble one with saffron colour. To my surprise he gave me one more murthy. Which was metal one. I was so happy. It was indication that baba has come to collect the sugar candies from me. I gave him the coins and sugar candies and took his ashirwad. I was so happy i cant explain. After sometime He tells me that he has got sai baba bed light. I was excited.

So totally i got 3 sai baba that day. It was like Brahman, Vishnu, Shiva coming together in form of Baba and also Dattatreya (had read gurucharitram)

It was really a great experience for me.

Hope baba fulfills my wish also very soon. I'm very confident that he will definitely as he himself came in my soulmates form.

Babaz leelas are really great.

I love u a lot Baba.

I know u are there for me always and u will fulfill my wish very soon. I shall wait. I shall have shraddha and saburi.

Baba bless us all.

Jai Sai Ram

Prajna

Offline inkdeck

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 05:17:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Dear Keerthi,

I already have the aartis downloaded. I want the "lyrics" for by-hearting the words. Lyrics in "text" form. And that too for "Utha Utha Sakala Jana" and " Ghana Shyam Sundara". The rest I already have books.

Bow to the lotus feet of Sai.
    Inkdeck

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 05:40:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Inkdeckji,

Herez the lyrics....

Utta utta Sri Sainaathaguru charana kamala daavaa   Aadhivyaadhi bhavataapa vaarunee taaraa jadajeevaa   :(dhr):

Arise! Arise! Shri Sainarh Guru, show us your lotus feet. Tide over and relieve us of all worldly tensions, physical tribulations, and temporal problems; and, save us all.

Gelee tumha soduniyaa bhava tama rajanee vilayaa      Pareehi agnaanaasee tumachee bhulavi yogamaayaa
    Sakthi na amhaa yatkinchitahee tijalaa saaraya      Tumheecha teete saaruni daavaa mukha jana taaraayaa

Dark worldly night has finished and left you. You are beyond all illusions. Yet the ignorant are deceived by these illusions (‘Yogmaya’). We do not have even the slightest of powers to ward off these illusions. You alone can grant salvation to the people by giving darshan (divine vision) of your divine face.

Bho Sainaatha Maharaaja bhava timiranaasaka ravee      Agnanee aamhee kitee tumhicha varnaava thoravee
    Thee varnitaa bhaagale bahuvadani sesvidhi kavee

O, Lord Sainath Maharaj, you are the sun that destroys the darkness of ignorance of this world. How ignorant we are! You alone can describe your greatness. Even the great poets and thousand headed Seshnag (snake on which Lord Vishnu rests) are exhausted in their attempt to describe it.

Sakripa howuni mahimaa tumachaa tumheecha vadavaava   Adhi….. Utha…..

Mercifully, therefore, O Lord you alone can describe your greatness. Tide over…

Bhakta manee sadbhaava dharooni je tumha anusarale,   Dhyaanyasthawa te darsana tumache dwwari ubhe ttele
    Dhyaanasthaa tumha asa paahunee mana amuche ghaale,   Paree thwadvachanaamrith praasaayaate aatura jzhaale

The faithful devotees, who follow you with good intentions and feelings to have your darshan (Divine vision) are waiting at your doors. We are filled with contentment to see you in deep meditation, but we are eager to drink from you the nectar of your teachings.

Wughadoonee netrakamalaa  deenabandhu Ramakaanta,   Paahi baa kripadrishtee baalakaa jashee maaataa
    Ranjavee madhuravaanee haree taapa Sainaatha   

Open you lotus eyes, Lord of the poor and destitute, Lord LaxmiPati (Vishnu) and look us at mercifully, as a mother looks at her child. Your enlightened words and sweet voice, remove all our sufferings, O Sainatha.

Aamhceecha aapule karyaasthava tuja kashtavito Deva   Sahana karisil te aikuni dyaavee bhett Krishna daava
         Utha…… adhivyadhi

O, Lord, we trouble you with our own problems. Please bear with us, listen to us, and meet us, is Krishna’s (Composer of this portion of aarti) fervent prayer. Arise!… Arise!… Tide over…..

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 05:43:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Inkdeckji,

Hope i got u the aartiz which u wanted.

Jai jai Sainatha aataa pahudaave mandiree ho, Jai jai Sainatha aataa pahudaave mandiree ho
    Aalavito sapreme tuzhala aaratee ghevuni kareeho, Jai jai Sainatha aataa pahudaave mandiree ho

Let us Hail! Hail Sainath! Now come and please lie down in the temple.

Holding the lamp in my hands, I do Aarti and pray to you with all my love.

Ranjavisee too madhura bulunee – maaya jashi nija mulaa ho.   Ranjavisee too madhura bulunee – maaya jashi nija mulaa ho
    Bhogisi vyadhee tunch haruniyaa – nijasevak dukhaalaa ho. Bhogisi vyadhee tunch haruniyaa – nijasevak dukhaalaa ho.
    Dhavuni bhakta vyasana harisi – darshan deshee tyaalaa ho Dhavuni bhakta vyasana harisi – darshan deshee tyaalaa ho
    Jzhaale astil kasta ateesaya tumache yaa dehaalaa ho   Jai jai Sainatha…

As a mother amuses her little son with a sweet talk, you also enrapture your devotees. For those devotees who have sufferings, you endure their problems by taking them upon yourself thus removing their difficulties. For those who are dedicated to Lord, you quickly give them Darshan. You must be terribly troubled in your body (Baba suffered for His devotees, by taking upon himself their physical afflictions). Let us Hail, Hail…     Refrain…..

Skhmaa shayana sundara hee shobhaa – suman shej tyaavareen ho   Skhmaa shayana sundara hee shobhaa – suman shej tyaavareen ho
    Gdhyaavee todee bhakta jananchee – pujan archan kareen ho   Gdhyaavee todee bhakta jananchee – pujan archan kareen ho
    Owaalito panchaprana – jyotee sumatee kareen ho   Owaalito panchaprana – jyotee sumatee kareen ho
    Sevaa kinkara bhakta preetee – attar parimala vaaree ho  Jai jai Sainatha…

Forgive us and lie down on that beautiful flower-decked bed. Please accept some of the services your devotees render in your worship. I offer you the light of good intentions lit with five elements of my body. This servant is offering you the Attar (perfume) of love and also fragrant water (Zarna water placed before Baba at bed-time, with rose water added to it) Let us Hail, Hail….  Refrain…..

Soduni jaayaa dukha waatate – Baba tava charanaansee ho   Soduni jaayaa dukha waatate – Sayee tava charanaansee ho
    Agnesthavah aasi prasaada – ghevuni nijasadanaasee ho   Agnesthavah aasi prasaada – ghevuni nijasadanaasee ho
    Jaato aata yevu punarapi – twatcharanaanche paashee ho   Jaato aata yevu punarapi – twatcharanaanche paashee ho
    Uttavoon tujala Saimaavule – nijahitasaadhaa yaasee ho   Uttavoon tujala Saimavule – nijahitasaadhaa yaasee ho  Jai jai Sainatha…

Sai it saddens us to leave your feet and go away. At your command, we go with your blessings as Prasad (blessed food), to our own homes. We are going now, but we will come again to be near your feet; to awaken you, Sai mother and to achieve our own welfare. Let us Hail, Hail….     Refrain…..

Enjoy singing them.

Jai Sai Ram

Prajna

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 05:44:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NATHA

Dear PRAJNA Ji,

I was just typing a msg going to requset you to help INKDECK ji. And BABA sends message instantly GREAT BABA your leelas are.

Prajna ji na one more story from MAHABAHRTHA also i have requested, please when you find time.

Ink DECK ji

BABA has given through another SISTER PRAJNA ji pls by heart them and enjoy singing GREAT ARE BABA's leelas.

Regards
    KEERTHi

JAI SAI NATHA
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 05:46:20 AM by keerthisai »

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #37 on: July 21, 2007, 09:18:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA IS STILL LIVING

PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE FOR THIS WONDERFUL LEELA OF BABA

www, starsai.org

click on experiences and miracles, then 6th page second one about sai mandir in dubai

you should not miss this and do tell others and spread HIS phenomenon. please.

sairam sairam sairam

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 09:25:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • sorry its 3rd one in the 6th page
    under the title
     miracles of shirdi sai extracted from www. saibaba.ws

Offline sailakshmi_12

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 03:27:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Subhasrini ji,

How are you?.  Hope, by sai blessings, you are feeling better now.

Subhaji,  its a very nice topic.  Baba is living and helping all his devotee.  I would like to share my experience here.  By husband was sick and I was working, my contract got over with my company, that is, december 2005.  So I planned to look out for another job, but my husband health condition was really bad, he always needed someone nearby as he wasnt able to do everything by himself.  I prayed to our father and cried, what will I do baba, please help me out I said, to my surprise, after a week I got a call from a firm stating that they have a job opening, i went and attended the interview, by baba grace, interview went off very well.  But, I was in dilemma whether to accept the job or not.  I left everything to  baba, next day I got a call from the firm, stating that I got selected for the job and I can totally work from home. 

What can I say, its all his leela.  During that time, that job was very helpful.  I worked from home and took care of my husband also.  Now, by god grace, he is feeling better and back to his normal life.  Baba is really great.  He is always helping his devotee.  Not only this, he helped me in so many ways.

Baba is very loving and caring.

Baba, please be with us maa.  Please  shower your blessings on all of us maa. 

omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam, omsairam.

Offline hemalisoni

• Blessings 2
    • jai sai ram
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #40 on: August 16, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai lakshmi ji,
    Very nice experiance Thank you for sharing with us... really baba always helps their devotee aur unki sabhi paresani aasan bana dete he... he sai ram please bless all the devotee in this mandir..
    jai sai ram
    jai sai ram
    jai sai ram
    Hemali.

Offline SaiKaKaran

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 12:41:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba thanks for helping sailakshmi_12

sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    sai sai sai
    Duniya mein kitna gham hai, mera gham kitna kam hai...sai ji main jaanta hun ki main aapka saccha bhakt nahi, lekin phir bhi aap hamesha mere saath rehna...
    -sai ka karan-

Offline nidhikucheria

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 12:20:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

This is my first post here. when i read all the wonderful experiences here I could not stop myself from sharing my experience.
    I have faith in baba but I never used to go to any temple or read anything. There is something i want to happen very badly. For the last 2 years I have been waiting for it to happen but its not happening. one month back i was very depressed and I gave up on my dreams. One week had passed in that state and i took an off from office because i was very depressed and was not feeling well. In the afternoonI dont know from where I had this thought that i should Sai Satcharita. I started reading it in the afternoon and vowed that I will finish the book and only than sleep. In the evning i walked to the Sai Baba temple which is at quiet a distance from my house and prayed. I came back, finished my work and started reading Sai Satcharita. I finished it at 2 am and went off to sleep. Next day when I was going to office, my auto stopped at a red signal and a eunuch came to me. He gave me an ashirwad that this will happen (it was exactly what i had been praying for) and went away.
    I had this feeling that it was Sai baba who came to me, to tell me to have faith and persevarance and what i want will happen. i felt extreme joy after that. I started reading chapter of Sai Satcharita everyday and walk to the temple. we had been planning to go to Shirdi for last 3 years but somehow it never materialised. Suddenly that weekend we made a trip and i felt blessed. I felt truly at peace there. I have got a Sai Baba idol which i have placed in my room and i worship morning and evening.
    Yesterday something happened which meant that my dream can never come true. I was shattered and cried a lot but than convinced myself that if Baba has said than nothing can stop it from coming true. I was very restless since morning, and was searching for a particular Sai Bhajan on the net when I came across this site. I read through everyone's experiences and my faith became stronger. I am looking for one signal from Baba that what i felt and interpreted that day at the signal is right. Can somebody help me.....i am just holding on to my faith, may be Baba is testing my patience. Any words of advise would help this troubled soul.

Offline sudeep

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 06:20:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

Keerthi Ji, We can forget Baba but He can never for a moment forget about us. You are a blessed soul that Baba immediately answered your prayers and gave you His divine presence and message.

Om Sai Ram

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 06:31:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear Sudeep ji

Welcome to this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY  , which was really possible by BABA's grace and the strengths showered by blessings of BABA to RAVI BHAI.

It was indeed great to read you first post and pls continue to be with this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY. Thanks to BABA for giving us another SISTER/ BROTHER in the FAMILY, I am not understanding which post of mine you are referring to, But yes I agree with you that Even if we forget, BABA never forgets nor lets down his children

Please be a part of the family and hope you enjoy being in this SAI FAMILY.

May BABA's blessings be alawys with all his children

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM   

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Facebook Comments