Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Miracle June 5th 2003  (Read 1605 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Miracle June 5th 2003
« on: March 21, 2005, 03:11:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Miracle

Contributed by Srinivasan

JAI SAI NATH !!!

I an ardent devotee of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba. I am at US for the past 22 months. But my life was OK since I missed my home country very much and infact I was in Maharashtra for one decade but never visited Shirdi. After coming here to US when my father came to know that I am in some sort of confusion with regard to my husbands job, in one of my call to him he advised me to read Shri Sai Satcharitra. He gave that book to me when I left India but I never even read more than one page. But after his persistance I read and to my wonder I felt very clear and my thoughts became very positive in whatever I do. Still I always think that I can do anything and I can also face anything bcoz Saibaba is always there to help us. In no time my husband also got his expected projects. My feeling of loneliness vanished and I took things in right way. Even if I come to know that people are smart somehow I think Baba is there if they try to cheat me. Still some things are happenings which I thank Baba and I have 2 beautiful daughters and tell them to think of Sai Baba whenever they are in crisis that he would come and help them. As I am typing also I have a feeling that something good is going to happen in my life and my long dream is going to come true. Shirdi Sai Baba keep my thoughts and feelings like this throughout of my life and make my younger brother life also very happy with regard to his job and family life.

Om Sairam.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments