Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: MY BABA LIFE  (Read 85859 times)

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
    • Sai Baba
Re: MY BABA LIFE
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2007, 03:27:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram Kavitha aparnagaru,
    Iam really really lucky to see all these expereinces,i just feel how blessed u re.Thanks for narrating all incidents so beautifully.I really liked these words

"Don’t tell sai how big your problem is
    Tell the problem how big your sai is".

I don't have words to write.
    Thanks.
    Baba bless u, bless all.
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA.
    SHRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA.
    JAYA JAYA SAI NAMO NAMAHA.
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 11:11:54 PM »
  • Publish
    You are blessed and brings much joy and good vibrations reading your posts.

Sri SatChitAnand SadGuru SaiNath Maharaj Ki Jai

dear Alpesh ji, Sai Ram

om sai om sai om sai
    om sai om sai om sai
    om sai om sai om sai

Baba let our love and devotion become stronger...
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 06:06:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kavitha ji
    u really stand out of the lot....it takes a lot to accpet god after he does something which we dont like....after reading this post of urs i feel strong from inside something that tells me that i am to grow strong in terms of faith devotion and my mind set ...i know sai will be with u always and bless u and ur family ...the only thing that i feel sad about is not having an opportunity to meet Sai Amma atleast i could have got some words of wisdom from her....

Please continue to bless us with such divine posts
    Sai ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #48 on: March 29, 2007, 10:21:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Dearest Akka I am really thrilled reading this experiences. Baba please show my akka light and happiness. Please baba. I had been to this temple many times. I had been to Sai amma too. My folly, I stopped after some time. How I repent now.
    I think we should start a bhakta mandali which should congregate at least once a month and do sai bhajan , annadanam to the poor.The children should be made to participate. Sai Satcharitra Parayam should be done. Hope baba wills it.
    Suresh

OM SRI SAI RAM

Dearest Thammudu, Sai Ram

Now, do you understand the laying of the foundation stone ?

Baba bless my thammudu with peace and happiness always
    Baba bless us all
    Baba be with us all

Jai Sai Ram

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #49 on: March 29, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Dear Kavita Akka Sairam
    It is nice of you to rake up the old posting as a reminder. Of course thoughts and desires have great impact on one's life. This itself is a beautiful example. It is also said that a man gets rebirth / heaven / etc on what he desires or thinks ardently when he dies. Similarly, every thought positive or negative comes back as result. Therefore we should think all positive thoughts and also think more about god.
    As far as the goals are concerned, I wished for the following:
    1. SSC parayan. Expounding the chapters. Making children relate the SSC to their lives
    2. Annadanam, where each can contribute their might.
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 10:58:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

I came in association with a Reiki Master through one of my colleagues and approached him for cure of certain chronic health problems of mine. Having developed a liking, I have joined the courses that he had offered and learnt Reiki upto second degree. Those were the years of tests and tribulations.

But, many a time I did feel left out and failed to feel the presence of Baba unlike my earlier days. I felt left alone; Baba perhaps wanted me to get rid of my (bad) karma in a shorter period by undergoing several problems simultaneously.

Jai Sai Ram
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 07:33:41 AM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #51 on: April 06, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Dear Kavita Akka Sairam

But, every moment Baba was not with me unlike my earlier days. I was left alone; Baba perhaps wanted me to get rid of my karma by undergoing all sorts of problems simultaneously.

Dear Akka I beg to differ : It is a fact that baba is ever with us, only we low mortals concentrate more on the pain and torture than on him. We never run to him as Shama used to when the scorpion stung him; We never place the entire trust in him as Shama did.
    Sorry for this attempt of mine.  I know it has been a just a word of speech as used above by you.

Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #52 on: April 07, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Thammudu, You are hundred percent correct.

I thank you for correcting me in this aspect. Indeed, it was an emotional word / sentence in which I had written my notes those days. Really thanks a lot thammudu for bringing out this unparadanable mistake of mine and enabling me to rectify the same which I really missed to notice.

I shall change my above statement by all means and with due apologies to my dearest Baba as below:

But, many a time I did feel left out and failed to feel the presence of Baba unlike my earlier days. I felt left alone; Baba perhaps wanted me to get rid of my (bad) karma in a shorter period by undergoing several problems simultaneously.

Baba bless my Thammudu with Peace and Happiness
    Baba bless U always
    Baba be with us all always

Jai Sai Ram

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #53 on: April 07, 2007, 08:11:33 AM »
  • Publish
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Dearest Akka
    Pls don't make me feel bad. It is just a trifle.
    Suresh

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 06:53:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

KAvitaji

Can you give the address and location of the SAI temple at WEST MAMBALAM.

Thanks
    Keerthi

JAI SAI RAM

Dear Sai Family Members,

OM SAIRAM

Though I had asked the above question to KAVITA DIDI, on the 5th Jan 2007 and she promptly replied on the 06th JAN 2007, Baba's call for me for that temple was only on 07th AUG 2008 ( nearly after 19 months) Yes this week THURSDAY i had been to the temple at WEST MAMBALAM, Chennai.

We reached at 4 pm there persuming the BABA temples would either be open fully on THURSDAY or will open by 4pm. But we came to understand that temple opens for evening darshan at 4.30pm and the aarthi is at 6.30pm, we just shopped around came back at 5pm and felt great to be in the temple, BABA was looking gorgeous fully decked up ready for aarthi.

Since we had to go somewhere by 7pm we could not stay there much longer, but we really missed the aarthi and prasad, but still we left, hoping to go to MYLAPORE for night aarthi at 11.30 midnight. we were on our way to annanagar, since it was office time, there was a traffic jam and hence our driver turned through some midways to avoid getting stranded in the traffic.

What a surprise, just while passing besides the famous VADAPALNI temple (LORD KARTHIKEYA) we heard BABA's bhajans, located the temple by enquiring, we hoped it  be a house where they were organising BHAJANS being THURSDAY.

To our astonishment that was a BABA's temple unknown to us, BABA had brought us on his own, the temple was too small just 10 X 8 ft and hence they organise in such away that everyone gets a chance for aarthi instead of the whole crwod at 6pm aarthi which would really be a disturbance to the traffic/ public. the aarthi is placed in front of the PADUKA, devotees bring milk and devotees join the queue themselves do abhishek to the PADUKA with the help of the PANDIT next to it, the queue moves forward and we wave aarthi to BABA ourselves and pray to BABA one foot away from the MOORTHY, then come around BABA and there you are given milk, prasad & UDi. The devotees queue starts from 4pm and goes own upto 10pm, we were told by the PANDITS there. everyone are given achance and there by the crowd is also managed.

BABA knew that we were missing the PRASAD and AARTHI and how the oppurtunity was given to do it ourselves. if we would have been in WEST MAMBALAM temple we would have just witneseed the aarthi, but BABA allowed us to perform aarthi on our own, not only aarthi but also abhishek in this temple on ou way, Thanks BABA for listening to us always.

THANKS BABA for evrything you have given us and being with us always.

THANKS & RGDS
    KEERTHI

JAI SAIRAM
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:22:39 AM by keerthisai »
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #55 on: August 10, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba really fullfilled u'r wishes Keerthi.
    may baba keep blessing u and u'r family always.
    OM SREE SAI SAMARTH!
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline psmanga

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #56 on: September 28, 2008, 03:51:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • <center><font size="3"><font color="blue">OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES</font id="blue"></font id="size3">
    <font color="red"><font size="4">WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE</font id="size4"></font id="red">
    </center>

<font color="purple">Baba Temple in West Mambalam</font id="purple">

<font color="maroon">It was in 1991 Oct during Dussera, I went to this temple referred by one of my friends when I was facing a very serious problem.  My friend told me that an old lady would be there who used to answer the questions of devotees earlier and has stopped to answer since long and that it is better to seek her blessings and try whether she would answer my problem.

I went there to see a Sai Baba temple in the ground floor – cemented flooring, with a thatched roof in the front for the devotees to sit and pray. There were few devotees doing Bhajan while in an easy chair towards one side was sitting an old lady of above 80 yrs age. I went to her and sought her blessings and explained my problem. She at once told me that there was some problem but everything would be alright within a week. And told me not to worry and leave it to Baba.

She must have prayed for me a lot that my problem was solved as she told me. Meanwhile, I came to know that she had since long stopped answering to questions from devotees and fortunately she answered me. I felt bad having given trouble to such an old lady. I went to apolgise as well as thank her and convey how my problem ended etc. This time the temple was empty and I was directed by someone to the first floor  in the back yard. I found her there and released what all I wanted to.

She said she did as per Baba’s orders and did nothing special. She told me to participate in the daily Aartis and weekly Bhajans over there. I expressed my difficulty that I return from office very late and promised to participate as and when possible.

Contd...</font id="maroon">

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita

OM SAI RAM Kavita ji,

After reading this post I couldn't stop myself writing my experience at West Mambalam Shirdi Sai Baba temple.

Related to my work I was sent on deputation to Chennai for couple of months,this was in Oct 2003.
    But BABA showered his grace on me & called me to this temple only in Jan-Feb 2004. As I am not a native of Chennai, it was bit uncomfortable for me to stay at women's hostel , I kept on changing hostels in Chennai during y stay from Oct 2003 to March 2004.
    One of the hostel's last I stayed was in West Mambalam near to Shirdi Sai Baba temple, I didn't knew that I was coming very close to BABA at that time. I happened to ask hostel aaya if she is aware of any shirdi sai baba temple around. She told there is one in next street. My joy knew no bounds & that weekend I planned to attend aarthi .
    I was there around 12:00 PM assuming aarati would start on time, but the temple doors were closed. I don't remember if some one suggested or I myself happened to climb the stairs , found a room a with lot of diety photos, i am unable to recollect all, but I saw the whole room was filled up with photos..etc...There I saw poojari, I dont recollect his name, he told about the lady story that was narrated by Kavitha ji here.
    I regularly attended aarathi's at night after work daily ,  I felt the persence of BABA in many ways there though they are small experiences.
    One I would like to share, on ugadi festival i got up in morning , my intution told me that one of my neighbours next ot our house in hyderabad is dead. I never got any thought in particular about my neighbours. I took it light that it just occured to me that way. But when I went home I heard from my mother that he is really dead.

Another one experience, as I was away from home I felt bit home sick , I was not having cell or mobile at that time, if I had to call home, I had to go out & make a call, in hostel there are only incoming calls, I was feeling so bad one day missing my mother a lot, I happened to see her face flashing for a second in real not dream, I wished at my heart if my mother would call me, the next moment I was told I got a call from my parents.

BABA is there always, we forget his presence. I do remember , i had been to mylapore temple too.

I like this West Mambalam temple a lot , wish BABA would call me again there in Oct next month mid when I am in Chennai for a day trip.

OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #57 on: January 10, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba bless all. om sai ram.

Offline minati

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #58 on: November 28, 2012, 02:06:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM,

I want to share my feelings with baba which i could never forget in my life. I have five years old son who was fall in kidney problem in the previous year. when he was very serious and every member of my family is in fear about him.  one day in the evening time with a weeping condition i am watching baba's photo which is posted in our wall of my room. there Iable to find a ray of hope comes from baba's smileing face and I felt that courage has filled in my heart that Yes! my son will recover soon. "THANK U BABA" always keep blessings on my family.

Offline minati

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #59 on: December 05, 2012, 02:58:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM Sai Ram,

The content you have posted is really nice.

Regards
    Minati

Facebook Comments