Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: MY BABA LIFE  (Read 85884 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
Re: MY BABA LIFE
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 10:55:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Never take life for granted
                 Whatever comes your way,
                      Just grasp it in both hands
                           And enjoy it every day.

Sometimes sorrow ,
    Comes your way
                   Blocking out the light,
                       That's the time to pray and
                           To know you'll win the fight.

Life Is but a journey
    Through mountains, hills and vales
    We cannot have the sunshine
                    If we have no rain and gales.

So enjoy each precious moment,
                            And always give your best
                               Remember to keep faith in  BABA SAI
                                Then you'll be truly Blessed.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EACH ONE OF US TO LEARN TO LIVE THAT ART OF LIVING..

OM SAI RAM!!!
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:57:28 AM by Ramesh Ramnani »
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 04:27:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • You are so much blessed Kavitha ji...

when i read this post i felt the loneliness of a child in my womb may Sai give us that hope soon i felt so taken back by your wonderful discription of Sai's grace....  on you... i feel really blessed that i could get the opportunity to know you atleast thru yur posts ...you are really very very blessed

Sai Ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 12:28:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Swetha Ji, Sai Ram!

You are very true. I am really very much blessed by Sai irrespective of the reason whether I deserved it really. Infact, in my life, I have spent more time in fighting with Baba than in doing pooja etc. to Baba. Despite this, I was blessed with several miracles.

Similarly, my life is filled with facing of several serious problems but, by Baba's grace I have been learning a lot from each and every thing I have been facing. It was all like Baba testing me whether I would stoop down / yield. But like Baba, I too am adamant when it comes to facing problems.

If we keep quiet and mum what any problem would do to us. After all, the life of the problem is much shorter than that of ours. Let the 'problem' also have the pleasure of having done something to us. Anyway, Baba is there for us to reverse the evil effects caused to us by the 'problem' or to make the same effects to our advantage.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 12:54:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kavita ji...

Your words are very very enlightening indeed ....i have kept n mentioning this to you and i do it again that i feel very blessed to be guided alongside by blessed people like you .....

As you say i have too spent my time fighting with god asking him to show me only sunshine forgetting the fact that looking at only sunshine will damage our eyes ....now i realise the fact that looking at the darker sky also gives our eyes a lot of pleasure  because it is only then we understand the importance of the sushine that we will see later ....

i consider the stars as a scattered rays of hope to a fresh sunshine again .....i ponder sometimes whether i deserve all this motherly care that Sai nath is showering on me thru his blessings , his miracles and my  faith in me increases day by day when i read posts written by blessed people like you....

my eyes fill with tears and my heart with a contention that despite of every thing Sai feels i am worth it .....reading your posts gives me a fresh ray of hope to fight myself and tell myself that i must grow in devotion and faith....My trust in him has increased so much ... when i look at myself from the day i went to shirdi to now i have had people like you and so many others  in this mandir guide me and my faith towards Sai in a very strong way .....

when i look at myself now while reading your articles i consider me as an infant who is crying for the milk of love and care from our Sai and who wants to grow under the protection of his gracious blessings  and  be blessed by the divinity of his miracles always in my life .......

Please continue to guide me in the same way .....

Sai Ram

Offline shreyaf

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 08:50:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Kavitaji,

I read all your experiences and read it everyday. Your experinces with Baba is really heart touching......

May Baba always shower blessings on you.....

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 11:59:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Shreyaf ji, Sai Ram!

Thank you very much for your response. I have several experinces which are all nothing but miracles. I am posting whatever is in my memory only.

Baba make our love and devotion stonger and stronger day by day.

kavita

kavita

Offline shreyaf

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Kavitaji,

Your words are so wonderful Kavitaji and the way you express is beautiful. Very less people can say this.

Shreya

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Shreya ji, Sai Ram !

Let our Love and Devotion grow stronger and stronger that we remember "ONLY SAI" all the time.

Baba ! Bless all of us.

ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI  ONLY SAI
    ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI   ONLY SAI  ONLY SAI
                          ONLY SAI

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 03:50:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • <center><font size="3"><font color="blue">OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES</font id="blue"></font id="size3">
    <font color="red"><font size="4">WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE</font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<font color="green">In 1990, I was blessed that I had darshan of Baba in Mylapore temple. I felt very happy. The feeling of guilt of having not prayed to him / forgetting him in between / finding fault with him and making him responsible for all my problems etc., vanished off the moment I touched his feet. I felt lighter. I had been to that temple several times though it was very far from my residence.

So, Baba has shown me the way to his another temple very near to my residence later. I have lots and lots of experiences with this temple in West Mambalam which I will be posting later.

kavita
    >
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:40:55 AM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 09:44:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kavita ji

You are simply very great...My husband has been telling me  the we must  leave dubai and come back to chennai as both of us dont like this place both of us feel that India is our land and we belong there ....after your mention about the Sai baba temple in Mylapore i feel very much like coming back ... you have refreshed my memories and got me back to those lanes where i was a free bird going to the temples of my choice ...eyes are filled with emotions of joy now ...

What a place chennai is ? wish i could leave everything and come there right away..............

Frankly speaking to  you your words dipict my emotions i am not able to frame them you have posted them .....i felt as if i  were reading my own emotions and my own feelings  but experiences are yours ......

Thank you so much for your divine enlightenment again ....

Sai Ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 11:44:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Swetha ji, Sai Ram!

I donot deserve any of the compliments of your post. But, I wish Baba should make me really better. You are very true that Chennai is an excellent place. I too find Chennai more comfortable and interesting than Hyd'bad - my home town - in many aspects. It is a place of preserverance of Indian culture. The Mantrokta Abhishekams and the Archanas / pooja performed by the Archakas with total involvement are uncomparable. This Saturday, we went to Agastiyar Temple in Pondy Bazar. The Alankaram in Lakshmi Narayana Sannidhi as "Venkateswara Perumal and Alamelu Manga Tayaar" was awesome that being the "Margali" (tamil month Margasira) first day. Mylapore is a pettai of temples only.

Have you been to Shirdi Sai Baba Temple ( A replica of Shridi temple in all respects) near beach in Neelangarai ? It is a very big and spacious temple. Don't miss it in your next visit Swetha ji. I have several experiences with this temple too and i find it a very peaceful place and feel like settling down in one of the corners here.

I always thank Baba for settling me down in Chennai though, neither I had any connection with this City ever before nor we have any people closely related to us here. This itself was another miracle of Baba in My Baba life.  

kavita
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:48:25 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES

WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

Baba Temple in West Mambalam

It was in 1991 Oct during Dussera, I went to this temple referred by one of my friends when I was facing a very serious problem.  My friend told me that an old lady would be there who used to answer the questions of devotees earlier and has stopped to answer since long and that it is better to seek her blessings and try whether she would answer my problem.

I went there to see a Sai Baba temple in the ground floor – cemented flooring, with a thatched roof in the front for the devotees to sit and pray. There were few devotees doing Bhajan while in an easy chair towards one side was sitting an old lady of above 80 yrs age. I went to her and sought her blessings and explained my problem. She at once told me that there was some problem but everything would be alright within a week. And told me not to worry and leave it to Baba.

She must have prayed for me a lot that my problem was solved as she told me. Meanwhile, I came to know that she had since long stopped answering to questions from devotees and fortunately she answered me. I felt bad having given trouble to such an old lady. I went to apolgise as well as thank her and convey how my problem ended etc. This time the temple was empty and I was directed by someone to the first floor  in the back yard. I found her there and released what all I wanted to.

She said she did as per Baba’s orders and did nothing special. She told me to participate in the daily Aartis and weekly Bhajans over there. I expressed my difficulty that I return from office very late and promised to participate as and when possible.

Contd...

kavita
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:48:48 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    SHOWERS OF MIRACLES

WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

Sai Amma

She (a widow, no kids) a staunch devotee of Baba has dedicated her life totally to  Baba and was in the process of making this temple a bigger one – at that age of 8 decades and plus. While, the land prices in a hot place like West Mambalam are roaring up, this true devotee of Baba has donated her entire land to construct Baba’s temple, herself staying in a corner of the temple and though she was unable to comfortably manage her own bread and butter.

Few other true devotees of Baba were in support of her and started to pool the collections if somebody offered, so that it can be used for the temple. One of them would come to stay with her during the night since she was too old.  People called her mother, grany etc. I took my mother to this place and to my mother she was ‘Sai Amma’. (I will be referring to her as Sai Amma in my all further posts). There was a lot of change in my life after I started visiting this temple.

But, till 1996, there was not much change in the temple physically. There were not many devotees too. But those few devotees were very true in their services that they celebrated all the festivals and especially, for Sri Rama  Navami there used to be ‘Annadanam’ on a grand scale.

Once, Sai Amma hesitantly asked me “Baba is asking for a bag of Rice for this year’s Annadanam from you. Can U arrange?’. That means though Baba wanted her to ask me, she was not comfortable to ask me since I, as a new comer to the temple, might feel bad. Soon after, I arranged for it, there was a lot of improvement in my husband’s business which was a pleasant surprise for me, though I never expected anything in return.

kavita
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 01:33:59 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: January 04, 2007, 03:17:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES

WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

By 1996, the regular devotees of this temple have collected some good amount and got the pillars and roof constructed. Brick walls were yet to be erected for which the money was already pooled by them.  

My mother too liked this temple a lot and once she suffered some financial problems. She had decided to give a sizeable amount to this temple if her problems ended. Naturally, by Baba's grace, she was out of all her financial problems. We went and told  Sai Amma about the donation my mum wanted to give and expressed that it would be better to construct a marble platform in the center if it was not a problem for them.

Sai Amma said that a North Indian devotee who was also a regular visitor here had expressed to donate for the same purpose since long and that she might give the amount shortly. After saying this, Sai Amma added that she would utilise my mother’s donation for the main door – the ‘Simha Dwaram’.  

My mother happily handed over the amount the same day  itself (I and my sister too added little amounts as our share just to round off mum’s donation figure).

Contd...

kavita

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:18:11 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: January 04, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram...

kavita didi...
    itne bhakti itne shakti....
    wah sai tere leela...
    mujhe bhi apna naam daan do sai....apne bhakti do sai...apna bna lo mere sai...
    mere baba...mere sai....

OM SAI RAM...
    JAI SAI RAM....

TERE NADAN BITIYA SAI...

"लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Facebook Comments