Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: MY BABA LIFE  (Read 85844 times)

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
  • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    • Sai Baba
Re: MY BABA LIFE
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

KAvitaji

Can you give the address and location of the SAI temple at WEST MAMBALAM.

Thanks
    Keerthi

JAI SAI RAM
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Keerthiji, Sai Ram !

This holy and famous temple of Baba in West Mambalam is in Jay Shankar Street, West Mambalam. The Land Mark is Ayodhya Mandapam in Arya Gowder Street.

Baba Bless you always.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:19:28 AM by Kavitaparna »
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • quote:
    Originally posted by tana

om sai ram...

kavita didi...
    itne bhakti itne shakti....
    wah sai tere leela...
    mujhe bhi apna naam daan do sai....apne bhakti do sai...apna bna lo mere sai...
    mere baba...mere sai....

OM SAI RAM...
    JAI SAI RAM....

TERE NADAN BITIYA SAI...

om sri sai ram

Dear Nandan ji, Sai Ram!

Welcome to this Holy Mandir Forum.
    Sai Leelas are unending and unimaginable and like a deep ocean.
    As we dive into it, we find more and more wealth of Sai Leelas.
    Baba bless you and your family always.

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

SAI AMMA

In our next visit, we found a very grand  ‘Simha Dwaram’ with lot of carvings, intricate rajasthani designs etc., kept in a corner of the temple. Sai amma was very happy to receive my mother that day and expressed that there was a heavy down pour of donations right from the moment the donation was received from my mother. None of them thought that such huge amounts would be pouring in that too in such a short span of time.

So, they planned for completing the temple in all respects. The stones and some idols were also ordered from Jaipur. Within a couple of years, the shape of the temple has totally changed. The number of devotees had multiplied. Bhajans, Daily Aartis etc. were very devotionally being conducted. Sometimes, they used to hire a choultry for special programmes on Sri Rama Navami and Vijaya Dasami.

Contd......

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 11:54:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    MIRACLES OF SHOWERS

SAI AMMA

During this time, once Baba has again ordered for a ceiling fan from me to be fitted in the temple.

The exact words of Baba were "Ask that Kavita to get a ceiling fan for my temple. I want her air to revolve in this temple". As anyone can guess rightly, Baba has automatically made my financial postiiton comfortable that I ordered for a Ceiling fan and arranged for its delivery directly to the temple.

But, My visits were never regular to the temple due to heavy work in the office, my frequent health problems and lot of other disturbances. Even those irregular visits of mine would be during odd hours such as 2.00 pm on a Sunday or Saturday etc.  

But Sai Amma would be very happy whenever I would go to her. She would say in an affectionate tone “make it a habit to come regularly, atleast come once a month”. I would nod my head and would even decide strongly that I should be regular. But, could never put it in action.

One surprising thing is that, whenever, I go to her, she would say “just today / yesterday only I thought of you”. Other devotees too would confirm and say “oh! You are Kavita..!  Paati (grany) was talking about you only just now…”.

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:06:17 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 10:09:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES

SAI AMMA

There is a big Baba photo (frame) in Sai Amma’s room and a small Mandap of 4ft high (very traditional one) in which a big Idol of Baba is seated with all decorations. Many photos of Baba are seen hung in her room. A gas stove on a corner table, one cot and one easy chair and one almirah.

Some would be talking to her; some of them narrating their problems to her; some of them busy doing parayana of Sri Sai SatCharitra or Gurucharitra; some in meditation and some would be catering to the needs of Sai Amma. The picture that I formed about Baba in Dwarka Mai with all his devotees exactly would match with this.

I used to sit in front of the Mandap looking at Baba, pray and return taking Sai Amma’s blessings. To my surprise, without me telling anything to her, she would predict if I suffered from any problems. Similarly, whenever I went to her in a happy mood or only for a darshan, she never asked me whether I had any problem.

While taking leave, Sai Amma would bless us with Udi and sometimes would give Tirtham also.

Contd...

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 02:29:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

SHOWERS OF MIRACLES

WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

SAI AMMA

I did understand that Sai Amma loved me a lot as I could guess rightly from her actions and talk. As such her nature it self was loving, caring and being very affectionate to every body. I have never seen in her the usual psychological pattern change that usually takes place in aged people. As I decided, I never asked her for anything (but for on two occasions – one in 1999 and secondly  in 2001) and would not reveal anything about me or my problems unless she asked me in particular.  

I always longed to live like her in my old age. Always happy, in a state of bliss consoling whoever comes to her. In many ways she looked like Baba in her lifestyle. That is why Baba called her on the very Sri Rama Navami day in 2002 (when she was 93 +). But, till the last day, she was never bedridden. She was taken to the hospital for a small complaint and her mortal remains were back the next day –Sri Rama Navami.  

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:33:11 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    SHOWERS OF MIRACLES
    WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE

SAI AMMA
    Gurupoornima

Gurupoornima celebrations used to be very interesting in the temple. Mostly this used to be organized in a choultry in the same location. In Chennai, it is almost mandatory for all children to learn karnatic music right from tender age. So many kids used to give performances singing bhajans, Classical Kritis and many such programmes used to be conducted.

Of all the items, the most important one for all the devotees is, receiving money from Sai Amma. This she used to do as per the instructions of Baba totally. The devotees used to tie a cloth around her head so that she is blind folded. A Sieve containing coins of various denominations would be placed in the Sieve. Sai Amma would take them out at random and give out as prasad  to all the devotees. Sometimes, we used to get 2 or 3 coins.

I marked on all such coins received by me with a nail polish soon after I return home and keep them in my pooja. Still I have all those coins in my pooa room. For any reason, if I missed the offerings of Sai Amma on the Gurupoornima day, she would give separately for me if I had gone within that week of Gurupoornima.

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 09:57:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    SHOWERS OF MIRACLES
    WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE
    SAI AMMA

Gurupoornima

On One Gurupoornima, lunar eclipse took place (may be it was 2001 ,  think). I couldn’t go to the temple for some reason. The next day, when I went and requested for the prasad of coins, Sai Amma told me that Baba has restrained her from giving away of coins that year due to eclipse. I returned disappointed.

In 2002. on the Rama Navami Day, Sai Amma joined Baba. That was the last Gurupoornima I went to the temple and returned empty handed. Lo! that was the starting point for our financial problems which made the family touch the rock bottom. We are still in the process of recovering  from the losses. This can only be a coincidence OR, I didn’t go to that temple on any other Gurupoornima day later.

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM
    SHOWERS OF MIRACLES
    WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE
    SAI AMMA

Gurupoornima

Even after we shifted to our own house in 1997,  which is very far from this temple, I continued to visit this temple and Sai Amma. In 1998, I was transferred out side Chennai and came back after an year. In between, once or twice I visited Sai Amma.

My questions to her would always be mostly on the matters of spirituality and philosophy. She was always very straight and precise in her answers. She never had to think / ask Baba etc. whatever difficult question / doubt I asked her. I used to doubt whether Baba himself was speaking thru her. I used to seek clarifications about other Babas also

When I was staying out side Chennai due to my official reasons, I was blessed with the association of an excellent Satsang – not Baba devotees but the followers of Vedadiri Maharishi. They all were practicing simplified Kundalini Yoga (SKY) for rectification of physical problems and attaining spiritual benefits. I got attracted to this because, they all are against doing miracles / magics using these yogic energies.

To be Contd.....

kavita

Offline alps07

• Blessings 2
      • Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai SatCharitra |
    « Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 10:40:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • <font size="3"><font color="purple"><center>OM SRI SAI RAM</center></font id="purple"></font id="size3">

The most luckiest part of that evening was we had the darshan of <font color="red">Masterji – Shri Ekkirala Bhardwaja swamy (he was meditating in Dwarakamai in front of Dhuni – the exact spot where Baba used to sit) and Shri Sivanesan Swamyji </font id="red">. But the saddest part of this was I realized this fact only after few years of my return from Shirdi and recognized them when I saw their photos in some books. Infact it was Sivanesan Swamiji who had shown us the way to the house of Lakshmibaiji. I did not even prostrate to them. It is like realizing the God after HE disappears. I never met them again and both of them have joined Baba  now.  But I feel contented that I was in the vicinity of their divine AURAS atleast for a short while.

The next day we attended Kakad aarti, In the shrine, after Darshan, as devotees keep moving out, the Pujaris take the flower garlands from Baba, throw them on the crowds and whoever gets hold of them take them home. This appeared something considered lucky. The people in the crowd were ready to catch them right. I prayed to Sai that I too should get one and within a second one white lily garland was thrown on me without me putting any effort to catch it. I brought it to the room.

We came to the room. But I was not feeling satisfied. I told the old couple that I will be back by lunch time and I went to the Mandir. It was totally empty. I sat just in front of Baba and started looking at him for long till it started getting crowded for Madhyana Aarti. Now I was reminded of the lily garland that I got in the morning. ButI thought could it be a mere coincidence. So this time <font color="red"> I prayed Sai that I should get “karabbanti” flower (small red Bhakkal flowers – Since that was not on Sai that time) garland the way the lily garland was thrown on me. Just within two minutes, some body offered a karabbanti garland and the same was put on Baba and immediately  thrown right on me. What a wonderful and instantaneous reply Baba has for me</font id="red">.
    <font color="green">
    <font size="3">“OM SAMARTHA SADGURU SATCHITANANDA SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!
    </font id="green">  </font id="size3">

That night we attended  the Kirtan and the Shejaarti.  But, I could not control my sleep during shejaarti and came back to room in between and dozed off. After sometime, I woke up and went to meet the old couple; but the Aarti was not yet over and I was happy to attend the balance part of the aarti. It is still a mystery for me as to how could it happen? I walked all the way from Mandir to the room in the 2nd floor, slept off, woke up after I felt a bit OK, then got up, locked the room and walked back; still the Aarti was continuing – this looked like another MIRACLE.
    <font color="green">
    <font size="3">“OM SAMARTHA SADGURU SATCHITANANDA SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI</font id="size3">!
    </font id="green"> 

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita

You are blessed and brings much joy and good vibrations reading your posts.

Sri SatChitAnand SadGuru SaiNath Maharaj Ki Jai

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Dearest Akka I am really thrilled reading this experiences. Baba please show my akka light and happiness. Please baba. I had been to this temple many times. I had been to Sai amma too. My folly, I stopped after some time. How I repent now.
    I think we should start a bhakta mandali which should congregate at least once a month and do sai bhajan , annadanam to the poor.The children should be made to participate. Sai Satcharitra Parayam should be done. Hope baba wills it.
    Suresh

Offline sumeshvn

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear kavitaji,

Thank you for responding to my mail 'fate and guru'.whatever you told is true and a fact. As usual my mind again started chanting 'sai sai'.But mind still feels heavy and uncomfortable. If because of my karmic consequences i will suffer only bad things in my life will baba only be a witness?

regards
    sumesh

Offline sumeshvn

• Blessings 1
    Re: fate or guru
    « Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 05:35:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear kavitaji,
    Thank You for your reply. As i informed you that i started chanting 'Sai Sai' but i cannot fully involve in bakthi while doing that. just simply doing. Life became very mechanical. The pain and sufferings from the past life freezed my mind. I will just chant his name and look at his photo but without any emotion. There are chances that baba didnt like me.But there is no one to point out my mistakes also.His presence that i felt earlier in my life is disappeared now. He came to my life when i was a kid,about 6-7years. That time i just noticed his eyes with curiosity. Maybe after 6 years again he showed his presence through a small photo from my cousin brother. From there on i started finding out informations about him. A village in kerala where most of them do not about shirdi sai, i was able to find out a temple 30km away from our place, and i visit this temple once in a month. But the turmoil in the past few years changed me a lot and got a feeling that sai also dejected me. i cannot see his presence like earlier. mind is almost freezed and life became cynical. This situation became more worst, even if he appeared infront of me one day i will just look and walk away from him. i had read SSC may be 25-30 times sofar in my life. But this bookish knowledge cannot satisfy me.Mind is wandering somewhere else. Everyday leaving to office i will pray him to be the last day in life that much i fed up in this life. Eventhough he came to my life 15-20 years back i feel shame on me that i cannot stablize trust on his feet. 

How can a person know that baba considered him as his devotee? in SSC i come across a person's experience:that baba didnt allow a foreigner to come and meet him and made him sit outside the masjid saying that 'Lord is not allowing me to do so'. Why is it so?

Yours sincerelly
    sumesh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Sumesh ji, Sai Ram

Firstly, tell me onething. Did you cry it out totally when U lost Ur dad ? If not, pl do that now sitting infront of your Dad’s photo. That will first make Ur heat lighter.

I can feel from Ur posts that your heart is very heavy and that has originated due to loss of your dear Dad. I think you are yet to be 25 and you are telling life has become mechanical which is not a healthy sign. Read good books. Start adding colour to your life by adapting some hobby.  Mix up with friends. Go to baba’s temple (not all alone) along with other devotee friends.

You – as sumesh - are not going to Sai temple for telling him your sorrows. You are going there to seek happiness from Baba. First, when you go to Baba / when you see Baba, don’t start telling him your problems. This I am telling for U only. Beocz, this beomes like a revision of your past to your ownself from the pain of which you want to come out. Instead, search for that peace and happiness in the presence of Sai. As a start, you speak with Baba the same way you talk to your Dad sharing everything with him. I hope U got what I
    mean.

There are NO chances that baba didnt like you ..or for that matter anyone…
    He is the incarnation of Love. The word ‘dislike’ is not in his Dictionary.  There is no need for any one to point out your mistakes since there are no mistakes. The only thing is you should come out of your present thinking. Baba’s presence NEVER disappears. You are not feeling his presence THAT’S ALL. You went into your shell and you need to open up. First go back to those days when you were a kid,about 6-7years. Now too,notice his eyes with curiosity.
    The turmoil in the past few years has indeed NOT changed you in the least; you are not attempting to come out of it and thus got a feeling that Sai also dejected you.

Sai will never deject you - The oceans / seas may send the rivers back; the Sun may rise in the west and your own mother may disown you. Sai will NEVER deject any one.

“How can a person know that baba considered him as his devotee? in SSC i come across a person's experience:that baba didnt allow a foreigner to come and meet him and made him sit outside the masjid saying that 'Lord is not allowing me to do so'. Why is it so”?  This was your doubt no.

When do we go to temple? When it is open OR whenever we want the temple to be open We go to temples and sometimes may wait for hours to get a glimpse of darshan of the God and believe heart and soul that that glimpse alone does wonders for us. If that is the case, how can one go and demand in an odd hour that the temple should be opened since he/she has no other time ?
    Becoz, that foreigner wanted Baba to hurry thru his routine and make time for him, in response to his uncomparable ego (which is due to his official / financial position) he was denied of entry into Dwarakamai. What a selfishness? He actually came to baba for want of blessings that he gets children? Finally, he the foreigner was the looser. Causative is his ego, high headedness that too infront of the God.

Pl bid a good bye to Sorrows and invite a hearty welcome to Sai.

One of my dearest brothers has given me a golden quote.

Don’t tell sai how big your problem is
    Tell the problem how big your sai is.

Pl make a small attempt from your side

If You walk one step towards Sai , Sai takes 10 steps towards you
    Baba bless U always and be with you Sumesh ji.

kavita

Facebook Comments