Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My Experience with Baba  (Read 1131 times)

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
My Experience with Baba
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:36:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • My First Experience:
    It was in the year 2009 during Diwali day. During that time, I knew about baba. But, not a devotee because i never visited sai baba temple. Also, I was not knowing anything much about him. Like all gods I believed him. My mom used to say she believe sai baba.  May be  because of that I thought I was believing him. I stay in office PG. In our home 7-8  gals were staying in one home..It was a small home. Two of them used to sleep in hall. All their luggage was there in the hall. Since it was Diwali day, they had packed their luggage and went to their home..Even I wanted to go to my brothers home for diwali. I had bath and came..When I cam to hall I could see baba sitting in my roommates luggage in the same form of sai baba idol which we get..I was shocked that time and I cant explain here how i felt..Then, after 4-5 minutes I closed my eyes and saw again and baba had gone. I was seeing again to same place to see if I can see baba again..But I could not see.. That day i started believing and wanted to visit sai  baba temple.

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    Re: My Experience with Baba
    « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:49:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yesterday when I was reading sai satcharita I strongly felt to share my experiences with all.  I think it is message from baba. So, with Babas  blessings I am sharing my experiences. Today I am sharing my experiences.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam

Yashdeep Ji
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience , you are indeed blessed child of baba.

We never know when/how baba bestow his grace and show his leela's.

Sai Samarth............Shraddha Saburi

My First Experience:
    It was in the year 2009 during Diwali day. During that time, I knew about baba. But, not a devotee because i never visited sai baba temple. Also, I was not knowing anything much about him. Like all gods I believed him. My mom used to say she believe sai baba.  May be  because of that I thought I was believing him. I stay in office PG. In our home 7-8  gals were staying in one home..It was a small home. Two of them used to sleep in hall. All their luggage was there in the hall. Since it was Diwali day, they had packed their luggage and went to their home..Even I wanted to go to my brothers home for diwali. I had bath and came..When I cam to hall I could see baba sitting in my roommates luggage in the same form of sai baba idol which we get..I was shocked that time and I cant explain here how i felt..Then, after 4-5 minutes I closed my eyes and saw again and baba had gone. I was seeing again to same place to see if I can see baba again..But I could not see.. That day i started believing and wanted to visit sai  baba temple.
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 03:03:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sairam

PiyaGoluji you are right we never know when/how baba bestow his grace and show his leela's.

Om Sairam

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 04:22:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam

My Second Experience:

I wanted to go to Sai baba temple, but i didnt know the exact place of it... so i wanted to go with some one who knows..And I could not go sai baba temple until September 2012. This was also nice experience. On friday my roomate said we will go to sai baba temple on Saturday. Then, Satuday from morning till afternoon 2.30..I was busy cleaning the room after that I had bath and food and I was very tired. we had decided to go to sai baba temple at 4 clock. So, I lied down in bed at 3.15PM thinking not to sleep. Since I was tired I got very nice sleep and some one hit me and said that you need to go to sai baba mandir. I woke up and I could not see any one and time was 4 PM.. Then, we got ready and went to sai baba temple and came..I dont know if it was my imagination or whether it is really miracle..But, I feel it was sai baba who wanted me to come to his temple on that day..All  knows that baba will call us only when he wants..

Om Sairam

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 01:30:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam

Today was feeling afraid without any reason. I  was thinking to share my third experience tomorrow. But, suddenly I felt the strong feeling to write this experience now..I could not concentrate on other work. I think baba wants me to share this experience today. With babas blessings I would like to share my third experience.

When I visited second time to sai baba temple I wanted to take sai baba idol. Near that temple there was one shop. I purchased one sai baba idol and went to temple and came to room. I had kept this near room near the window as we do not have separate pooja room in our pg. At night it used to glow as radium..I was happy because I can see sai baba in night also..But, after few days there was no glow in sai babas idol..I was always thinking why it is not glowing some day and why it glows other day.

One day I decided to see when it will not glow to my surprise it was not glowing on wedesday and thurday and other days it was glowing..I said this to my boyfried..he said not to think more about that..but my mind was not stopping thinking about that..I wanted to know why it glows some days only.. Then, the next week it was not glowing for 2-3 days.like that..During those days I had said to my parents that I am in love. My parents were against it as we belong to different caste and they were forcing me marry some one from same caste. I was not agreeing for that  as I could not love any other guy then my love...I was very depressed..Also, one day when I touched baba to take his blessing I felt some vibrations. I was very afraid for some time. Then, felt baba will not harm me. Might be for that reason I started beleiving that..when babas idol glows baba is with me to give me strength and when it doesnt glow baba as gone to meet or help some other devotee.

Then one day I brought sai satcharita book and I started reading it. After reading that I was feeling little fine. Then, one day I said to sai baba that even if you glow or not i know you will be with me always and protecting me..Then, from that day i stopped observing when said baba idol glows or not..Now sai baba idol wont glow like it was earlier. Even if it glows it is just for few minutes.

Om Sairam

Facebook Comments