Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba's udi !Thanks Dwarkamayee!A DEVOTEE  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Baba's udi !Thanks Dwarkamayee!A DEVOTEE
« on: February 01, 2005, 06:00:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • A DEVOTEE

July 23 1999

OM NAMOH SAINARAYANA,

My dear Baba please accepts my humble pranaams and prostration’s at your lotus feet bless all Baba. Yesterday I had a strong feeling that you wanted me to relate the miracle that took place in this Dwarkamayee, so I asked you for a sign and today I saw Maliniji's posting. So I think its time to share your miracle, you perform so many Leela’s, each and everyone always amazes me. Love You, Yours forever.

Dear Saibandhus, some sisters in the Dwarkamayee, like Didi,(Some……….) i are aware of this because I was in verbal contact with them, during the past year or so. It’s going to be a long posting, so please bear with me. With Baba’s blessings I got a gem of a husband, my only desire after that was to start a family. I conceived in 1992, we were overjoyed, after 10wks into the pregnancy I had a miscarriage. I was shattered. The doctor said it’s very common and I could try again. In 1993, I conceived again, everything was going well, then at 22wks, the cervix opened, and labor started, doctor's tried very hard to stop the contractions, I prayed to Baba, with all my heart, but the water broke, so they had to deliver, my son was born, but lived for only a short while. I was devastated. I was very angry at Baba, had long talks with him and was ready to throw his picture out of the window, but of course without his will you cannot do anything. I opened the Satcharita and the page came up which says " why do you blame me, I do kill people's children." Then I understood a little. I said Baba I leave it to you, whatever you decide I will accept, but I will not give up trying. Then I conceived in 1994 and 1995, but again both times I had miscarriage around 8 to 10wks. This time I told Baba, it is your will, I accept. A physical was done which showed that I had a high amt. of a particular hormone, which caused miscarriages and all the doctors said that there was no cure or treatment for this particular condition. I was not discouraged, I went straight to Baba and I told him, you are God, everything is possible for you, you make it happen. Then I conceived again in 1996, this time I left everything to him, just went for my regular checkups and on a Thursday a beautiful baby girl was born at 36wks without any complications. After a couple yrs, I prayed to Baba again, I wanted my daughter to have a sibling. My husband said Baba cannot keep performing miracles all the time, I said yes he can. We tried for a while, I did not conceive, then I came to this Dwarkamayee, I met all these lovely people, I asked them to pray for me right here, which they did. within a month of their prayers I conceived, the doctors wanted me to take medications, I threw them all out the window, initially my husband thought I had gone nuts, I took only Baba's udi, he made sure that I had a supply for the whole time, he sent it through Indraniji, Danaji etc. The doctor's recommended bedrest, I have a toddler and no family to help, so I told Baba, I will do the best I can, rest you help. The pregnancy went of beautifully, I had a sonogram couple days back, its a baby boy, he is about 5lbs and 13ounces, he is due any time now, I have asked Baba, that he be born on Gurupoornima, as Guruma put it, that will be

Your Guruprasad . Let see what happens I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who prayed for me and gave me your support for all these 9 months, could not have done it without you all. Thankyou once again for all your prayers and blessings. Thankyou my Baba, I do not have words to

Express my gratitide.

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline omsairam123

• Blessings 0
    Re: Baba's udi !Thanks Dwarkamayee!A DEVOTEE
    « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 12:27:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks for sharing nice experience Dipika..

om sai ram!!!

Facebook Comments