Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Baba  (Read 120430 times)

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
    • Sai Baba
Re: My experiences with Baba
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear keerti ji, Sai Ram!

Thank you very much for the prayers.

Entire family of Saraswati have now become Baba devotees. They are all in Baba's fold now including her unmarried Sister in law who was causing little problems to Saras earlier.

I pray Baba that her husband shold stop the habit of drinking. Only Baba can do that and He will do.

Om Sri Sai Ram

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #61 on: January 04, 2007, 03:54:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Sai Bandhus,

We went to the Holy Hill Tiruthani to take darshan of Lord Subrahmanya Swamy recently on 26.12.06. I carried with me the holy book "Sai Leelamritham" by Poojya Acharya Sh.E.Bharadwaja to read in the bus. It was a Tuesday and the thithi was 'Shashti' which is very auspicious for Lord Subrahmanya. This we did not notice before leaving Chennai.

By the time we reached the place, it was terribly crowded. The temple staff who was issuing the tickets said the tickets issue was stopped for an hour since there was no space at all in the temple due to the heavy rush.

It was 5.00pm and we should be back in Chennai by night. Leaving everything to Baba, we went to have tea. There, the tea shop person didn't have change for Rs.500 note and asked us to approach a STD booth nearby. We went there and got the change and paid the tea shop. Meanwhile, we told the STD shop about the rush casually.

He, on his own, offered to help us and introduced us to one 'Archaka Swamy' who took us directly to the temple and we waited there till the Abhishekam was over due to rush. Then we were allowed inside while the ceremony of  "Alankaram " had commenced.

Soon after the "Alankaram" (a detailed way of decoration of the God) was over, we were lucky to get the first Darshan and saw all the Aartis (the Archakas give several - very traditional Aartis here concluding with Kumbh Aarti). After the special Archanas were over, we too got our Archana performed and were happy for this unforeseen luck and special darshan of Lord Subrahmanya Swamy. We had very excellnet Darshans  at the 'Sannidhis' of Amman - "Valli Devi" and Amman "Deva Sena Devi". Even in the other Sannidhis of the temple we had pleasant darshans despite the heavy rush.

By the time we came out, it was just 6.15 pm and we could not believe that we came out so early.

I will post another miracle that took place during this trip itself.  

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 02:20:37 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #62 on: January 12, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

MIRACLE DURING OUR TRIP TO TIRUTANI

It takes about 3 hours from Chennai to Tiruthani - a holy hill temple of Lord Subrahmanya Swamy. We boarded the Bus at 2.00 noon. Before we commenced our journey, at home it self, I had fight with Baba on a petty matter and we (me and Baba) were not in good terms. Whenever, I go out - even for a local purchase, I request Baba to give me his darshan in the form of a photo eg. in an auto or so.

But, that day, I was doubtful whether I get his darshan since we were not in good terms. I carried with me Poojya Acharya Sh.E.Bhardwaja Swamy's Book "Sri Sai Leelamritham" and continued to read it in the bus. Then apologised to Baba requesting for his darshan. Though, I saw Baba's marble statue in one shop and photo in some other place, I was not contended since they are regular and known places to me.

The bus had crossed Chennai limits and passed thru many villages and townhships but no darshan of Baba. Then I was feeling very upset. I told Baba it was not fair to behave with me that way and that too when I was travelling out of Chennai that too  to a holy place.

Almost we finished 2.30 hrs journey and we passed by one small town and crossed the outskirts. Then to our shock, we noticed "BABA" riding a bi-cycle to our right. We saw him from his back and he was just Baba by all means wearing a saffron kafni and a white head dress, hair greyed and hanging out of his head dress from a side and also white 'daadi'(in Tamil nadu, very rarely we see people in this kind of dress) and while the bus over took him, we could see his face and he resembled baba.

I controlled my tears from rolling down.

After that, we saw Baba's pictures at many places including on the back of a lorry that overtook us.

Contd......

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 12:07:04 AM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #63 on: January 17, 2007, 12:35:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Continuation.....

After we had darshan etc, at Tiruthani temple, we came down the hills by an auto and reached the Bus stand to learn we had no bus till 8.15 p.m. We were only two ladies - me and my 15 year old daughter. I was afraid that we might reach chennai at 11.00 p.m. and then to home only around  11.30 p.m. Then I gave a ring to my hub in Chennai from an STD shop that we would be reaching Chennai late and that he should pick us up from bus stand in Chennai.

On enquiring in one shop over there, they said we can go to by-pass road since chances getting into buses that go from Tirupati to Chennai go in that route. But we can only go as a standing passengers since Tirupati buses are always over crowded.

Not knowing what to do, I prayed to Sai "Baba! It may not be for me. But, I am having my daughter with me and it is not safe for me to travel late night this way. Please show me some way that we reach home Safe". Immediately, I saw one picture of Baba in one of the shops over there.Then I felt relieved that Baba would definitely arrange something for us.

Then, One bus was about to leave the bus stand and I asked one of the passengers where it was going to. They said "Tiruvallur" which is on the way to Chennai. Without a second thought, I boarded that bus along with my daughter telling her we might get some bus from 'Tiruvallur' since many buses to Chennai from other places also pass thru 'Tiruvallur'.

We got a comfortable seat also. The conductor guided us that we should get down out side the bus stand it self in 'Tiruvallur' to get a bus to Chennai. There was a couple sitting in our back seat.

After we covered half the distance from 'Tirutani' to 'Tiruvallur', one bus (which was almost empty) over took our bus and the lady sitting behind us told us that it was a bus from Tirupati to Chennai. ( It was written in Tamil and we can not read Tamil).

Within 2-3 minutes, one village came and our bus was slowing down to stop while, the lady behind us hurried us up to get down and catch the Tirupati to Chennai bus which too stopped there and was about to start. Without a second thought we rushed down and ran and got into the bus. Everything went on within 10 to 15 seconds - no one would believe. (We went by her words without even asking any question. Had we asked her 'why' 'what' etc., we wud have missed that bus). The bus was totally empty and we were comfortably seated.

We didn't have time to even thank her. But, we prayed a lot to Baba to bless her by all means for the kind gesture. Infact, she just overheard me enquiring the conductor about buses to Chennai from 'Tiruvallur' and so alerted us to get into Chennai bus.

By the time we reached home in Chennai, it was 9.45 p.m. as against the original time of 11.30 p.m. and my hub was surprised to hear about this which was indeed a miracle of Baba.

Thus, right from the beginning, our Tirutani trip was full of miracles and also ended with a great miracle.

kavita
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 12:39:45 AM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #64 on: January 17, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • kavitaji, I feel very happy for u to experience such wonderful miracles
    of Baba Sai. u are a blessed child of Baba.

It feels great to read ur posts.

May Baba continue to shower HIS grace and blessings of happiness and
    success on u and ur family always.

May u experience many more miracles of Baba and share the same with us.
    Reading the miracles of Baba strengthens our faith by many fold.

Baba bless u.

JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!

-keerti
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline renuraj

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #65 on: January 17, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for sharing your experience.
    I felt very happy to read this miracle.
    May Sai bless us all.

Vijay Kumar Raja.Grandhi
    Vijay Kumar Raja.Grandhi

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #66 on: January 17, 2007, 07:17:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • You are such a blessing in diguise for me Kavita ji ...actually  believe me or not i think of something and i get my answers in yur posts or thru something in our forum ....

in my previous posts i had told you about my fears and problems but when you wrote "i thank sai for not gving that something" i got my answer ....i know i could not have managed well if my something could have be with me  ...i was even afraid to think of the past three years of marriage and thanked sai to give me enough courage and patience to understand his leelas...as  a matter of fact i am visiting chennai in march end and that too happened because of baba's grace  ...

i am glad that Saraswathi ji is also become baba's blessed child ....glad to know about your  experiences and i know you will continue to post many ....as of me i dont know what to post hence i only reply to the posts as of now ....baba is testing me for the good so i have no regrets ...Hope sai is with all of us  always ...

Sai Ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #67 on: January 18, 2007, 06:50:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Swethaji, Sai Ram!

Nice to hear that you are going to be here in March.

From your post I got that you are not in your usual spirit. First thing , all our problems are just passing clouds and I am telling this with my experience -  most of our problems are either imaginary or blown out of size into problems becoz' of our anxiety. So leave them unattended since they do not need any attention and if any attention is given, they start scaring us.

Now, secondly, the real problems - they never make us worry becoz we would be too busy solving them since they would be 'real ones' by all means and we will have no time worrying over them; but strain all nerves solving them and in this process , automatically, the family works as a single unit - so here  also no need to worry at all.

Pl excuse me if I have taken more liberties by expressing my above views. Hope to meet you , if Baba wishes in March.

Baba! Pl make Swetha ji feel your presence. Bless this sister with happiness and peace. I know you are with all of us always - every minute and every second. We tend to forget and start worrying due to our ignorance. You are our mother.

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #68 on: January 23, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Experience of Saraswati

Yesterday, (22.01.07) when saraswati was doing work in my house, we (my hub, me and Saras) heard a Baba bhajan and thought Baba chariot is on the way and may come to our street soon. I said, “mostly this cart comes only before I bathe”. Slowly the bhajan was unheard.

Even after an hour there was no sign of that cart. My hub said “may be it will come after you bathe”. Then I said if that was really Baba’s idea, the cart should come soon after I bathe but  definitely before I light the diyas and start my Pooja. We left the thing with that and got busy.

After finishing her work in my house, Saras goes to another Maami’s place which is located 3 to 4 streets away. On her way, she started to feel bad that Baba’s cart did not come and that atleast she should get Baba’s darshan. On her way always one van remains parked with Baba’s photo on its back and in one house there is a big tile pasted on the wall with Baba’s picture which daily Saras sees. Now, Saras asked Baba that before she enters Maami’s house, she should get his darshan – a new Baba who should be attractive and the above two pictures will not be accounted since they are regular ones. Thinking only about Baba, she was walking.

As she was nearing Maami’s place, she lost the hope and thought that Maami herself may be giving her a Baba’s photo or so since Baba would never disappoint his devotees. Thinking exactly these words, she was about to take a turn which takes her into Maami’s house. Then suddenly one car came very rash and slowed down near her to take the same turn and Saras saw one cute 3 inch high, rose coloured brand new Baba idol placed in the car near the stearing and stood for a while in shock. Later, in the evening told me this leela with tearful eyes.

Her exact words,

Saras: The moment I asked he came running the way I wanted. In return, even if I make a thousand  trips to his temple a day, it would not compensate his love.

Contd…

kavita

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #69 on: January 23, 2007, 03:38:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

As I informed earlier, my hub said the Baba’s cart may come after I bathed. Then I said if that was really Baba’s idea, the cart should come soon after I bathe but  definitely before I light the diyas and start my Pooja. We left the thing with that and got busy.

After  I bathed, made all preparations for pooja and just before I started the pooja, the Baba cart came. I offered incense sticks and Rs. eleven as dakshina. The cart people did not ask me any amount extra as I told Baba that nothing more than Rs.Eleven should be demanded by them.  They went contented. Only after that I started my pooja. This another Leela of Baba showing us that He is taking care of us  even in the minutest things.

Jai Sai Antaryamine Namaha

kavita
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 05:15:00 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #70 on: February 03, 2007, 11:35:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Experience of  Veda

Saraswati is having one unmarried 40 yr.old sister in law - Veda who is elder to hub of Saras. She remained always worried and upset over her marriage and used to cause lot of problems to Saras. Veda is a staunch devotee of Amman (Devi) and  has the habit of taking Dikshas of Amman in Mel Maruvattur (near Chennai) and other Amman Temples. She would be furious often.

Veda started observing keenly Saras worshipping Baba at home. Knowing little by little from Saras about Baba, she too started praying Baba. One evening she heard a male voice, asking her to offer nine jasmine flowers and she placed nine jasmine flowers in front of Baba’s idol in their pooja rack the same night. The next morning, Saras (she gets up first) found one jasmine flower on Veda. (it being winter, they donot use fan and keep the windows closed). Moreover, Veda did not tell Saras about why she kept the flowers near Baba’s idol.

Ruling out all other possibilities, they (veda and Saras) came to a conclusion that Baba must have blessed Veda in that way. From that day, gradually all the health problems of Veda calmed down ( BP etc).  Now, Veda has become a devotee of Baba and is regularly going to Baba’s temple. She came to my house on Makar Sankranti day to watch our 'doll show' and told me that  Baba has said to her in Tamil “Magale, Kavalai Padaade. Naan Unnai Paathkkiren” ( Child, Don’t Worry, I will take care of you”).

She started to feel light whenever she prays Baba. She had also told me that Baba has told her that it would be better for her to worship the ‘shanta’ form of Amman rather than worshipping the ‘ugra’ form of Amman. Baba has suggested to her to worship ‘Saradambal’ (a form of goddess saraswati). Veda has expressed that she is finding a lot of peace ever since she started to worship Baba and that she is feeling like helping others at home and talking sweetly with others. Saras has also confirmed to me that there is a lot of change in the behaviour of Veda at home these days.

Jai Sai Ram

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #71 on: February 03, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Baba has his own ways of pulling his devottes towards himself...hope Veda ji gets all the happiness and she remains baba's blessed child

Sai ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #72 on: February 04, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sri sai ram

Dear Swetha ji, Sai Ram!

You are right. Baba's ways of pulling his sparows towards him is unique. Each inidvidual has different experience of as to how he/she was pulled to HIM.

Blessed that we all are under his protection and blessed also are those who are going to be under this shade. One day, as several future seers have predicted, the entire universe will come under the Sai shadow and there would be,

Only one Religion - Sai Religion
    Only one Caste - Sai Caste
    Only one Sub-sect - Sai Sub-sect
    Only one Gothram - Sai Gothram
    Only one family name - Sai family
    Only one vratham - Sai vratham
    Only one God - Sai
    Only one Tatvam - Sai Tatvam
    All are governed by Sai Rules
    All countries are Sai countries
    All Continents are Sai Continents
    The name of this earth would be SAI
    Every where Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai and Sai only

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:35:59 PM by Kavitaparna »

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

MY EXPERIENCE IN TRAIN

Dear Blessed Sai Devotees, Sai Ram to all.

During the month of August, I travelled from Hyderabad to Chennai by Kacheguda Express which has been newly laid. The train was almost empty and very few passengers were in my coach - all of them gents. My seat number was 4 - a lower berth but in that coach, the seats 1 to 6 were in a closed coupe. I was a little scared and uncomfortable since all the other 5 were men of 50 years age range. I went and enquired in other seats whether any body could exchange with my seat but no one was going upto Chennai. First of all very few were in the coach. I decided to approach the TT. But no TT was seen till 6 pm. I started praying Sai wiping my tears all along and looking outside, almost sticking to the window totally.

The TT came - he was a very young boy of around 23-24 year old and I thought "gone" and felt disappointed. I thought, I would go out of this coupe after he finishes the checking and request him to change my seat. I continued to pray Baba within. But, soon after he took my ticket for checking, he asked me in a gentle voice "do you want a change of berth madam?"

Immediately I stood up along with my luggagge and said "yes Pl". He took me to the middle of the coach and asked me whether I would mind if a side lower berth was given. I said anything would be OK. He allotted me a side lower berth though the other 6 seats were vacant and told me that a family would be joining me by 10 pm or so and that is why he preferred to give me that side berth.

I thanked him a lot for his concern. For his age and experience, no one can expect such a help /courtesy. My journey was peaceful since then. I continued to pray Baba to bless that boy till I reached Chennai.

This is the help Baba has arranged through that TT and assured me a happy and safe journey.

JAI SAI RAM

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #74 on: February 16, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Dear Kavita ji Sairam
    I am most grateful reading these posts on lord sai miracles. I used to chide myself for having wavering faith. I used to pray the lord sai to show himself as some picture, sticker on auto or something or other often. Then I used to think I donot have faith therefore I am asking such silly things. Now I find I am not the only one. My only ardent prayer is to see the great lord in my dream.
    Suresh

Facebook Comments