Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Baba  (Read 121846 times)

Offline Vathsala

• Blessings 1
Re: My experiences with Baba
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2008, 03:30:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai Ram

Thanks a lot baba.

saivani

Offline Vathsala

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #106 on: May 31, 2008, 03:33:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM
    WITHOUT U REALLY I HAVE NO LIFE BABA.  U ONLY FOR ME BABA.  PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BABA.  I LOVE U BABA
    ALWAYS I WANT YOUR BLESSES BABA.

SAIVANI

Offline blessed_by_sai

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #107 on: March 14, 2009, 07:32:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Dear Kavita,

You & your family are really very blessed.
    You are exceptional

Offline rinki_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #108 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

Today Baba is coming at your home. Its Ramnami & new serial of Sai Baba devotee's experience is starting at 8.00 pm fri & sat at 9x channel.
    OM SAI RAM

Offline saibhaktakm47

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #109 on: April 07, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

i forget sometimes all that sai has given my, god has protected me when i was alone and got me into a good school and uni despite troubles. please forgive me for forgeting you! since i have been born you've been protecting me please take me under your feet for life now and never again let me forget.

om sai ram

Offline anargya

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #110 on: May 13, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sai ram.. With the blessings of Sai We crossed a great hurdle in our green card processing. It was almost after 7 years of wait there was a query in our green card. We and our friend were in the exactly same situation and their request was denied. I was very much worried and started the sai vrath and completed it. I trusted in Sai and was always thinking that he would get me out of this situation and it was a miracle in our lives. We got a very simple query. Really dont know how the officer missed the mistake that our company had made in the application. Think it was the grace of Sai. I prayed whole heartedly to baba and he helped us in getting it approved. This is my personal experience and Sai has made me feel his presence.

Trust in Baba he will never let you down. Jai sai ram....

Offline Rajeswari_A

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #111 on: May 22, 2009, 02:39:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • I had completed my Engineering a year ago,but was unable to get joining in job[I had the job but the joining was getting delayed].I prayed to Baba and completed the Sai Vrat(11 weeks) as per the rituals given.and within two weeks of that I have got my joining.I had also wished to see Baba at Shirdi and had said that if He gives my joining at Mumbai or Pune(I stay at Kolkata) then I would be able to visit Him.and see His miracle,He gave me joining at Pune from where Shirdi is so close.I thank Baba for all His Blessings.Even if I have a small wish,He fulfills it.I am so happy Sai.Always keep blessing me like this

Jai Sai Nath

Offline preetidvy

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #112 on: May 22, 2009, 06:55:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram.......i am a new member...i was never a strong believer of sai...but eventually things are happening and bringing me closer to sai........i remember when i was a child and i hardly knew who sai is,he came in my dream wearing white clothes with so much light in his eyes that i could not face him.....i still remember that dream so clearly as if it was just few days back.............after years later i joined medicine in maharashtra......every year eventually we were visiting shirdi unintentionally......but still i never realised that sai is my saviour.........i got married to a person who is a strong believer of sai.......few days back again i had a dream....................................
    " I AM TRAVELLING BY TRAIN WITH FAMILY BUT THAT TRAIN IS GOING THROUGH DIFFERENT COUNTRIES,{ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN A DREAM} I GET DOWN ON A STATION AND THE TRAIN LEAVES ..I M LEFT THERE ALONE WITH NO MONEY ,NO PHONE .I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COUNTRY IS THAT....I GET SO WORRIRD ABOUT MY SELF.....AFTER SOME TIME I SEE ONE OF MY RELATIVE COMING TOWARDS ME.....BUT I THINK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE HERE AS HE WAS IN TRAIN WHEN IT LEFT...WHEN HE COMES CLOSER I REALISE THAT IT IS SAI BABA WHO IS IN MY RELATIVES DISGUISE AND HAVE COME TO HELP ME.......I DONT SHOW HIM THAT I KNOW WHO HE IS.....HE KEEPS TALKING TO ME TELLING WHERE I WAS WRONG IN LIFE BUT PRETENDING TO BE MY RELATIVE  WHILE WE ARE WALKING AND IN 5 MIN WE REACH OUR HOME........AND IN MY MIND I M THINKING ....HOW CAN WE REACH HOME IN 5 MIN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY BY WALK....} i dont know what baba tried to tell me ...but one day later whn i was searching for babas photos i came across this site n immediately joined it..........

i am so amazed to see devotion of all the members here...n see my self getting more devoted day by day.....
    i have always heard that it is not we who choose our guru...it is the guru who chooses its followers...so i beleive sai baba has chosen us to shower his mercy ...
    om sai sri sai....

Offline child_of_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #113 on: May 22, 2009, 07:23:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • nice experiences, preetidvy ji...may baba bless you...

Sai Ram

Offline isn prasad

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #114 on: May 27, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam
    I would like to share my experience with you all. Me and my wife were working in Pune. One day with Baba's blessings I have taken up new job in Bangalore. But my wife didn't get transfer from Pune to Bangalore. I moved in January and my kid education continued till End of April. So we have decided to continue the family till End of May. Till end of April we have not got any signals from my office about her transfer. Her PM strictly she will not get relived from the project end of July. If it's done my kid has to miss 2 months school.

So we have prayed Sai baba by visiting Shirdi about it. We strongly belived baba will do some thing. Miracle happend...........................Surprise.............................
    My wife PM accepted to relieve from her project on 29th May09. My wife's Manager accepted her to work from Bangalore 1st of June. Sai baba always help if we bowed on his feet.

Jai sairam Jai sairam Jai sairam Jai sairam Jai sairam Jai sairam

Prasad

Offline radha14

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #115 on: July 12, 2009, 05:58:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai is my mother and father.
    I am filled with love and faith for Baba.
    I celebrate Baba in my life every second!
    He is a miracle.
    He gave me a miracle......In him I trust and shout and sing his praises.

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram!!!!!

Offline Mahesh Guru

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello Sai Bhaktas,

I am a very ardent devotee of sri sainath. Everyday i pay to him and think about him. This is my first post in this website as i am very new to it. I have had lot of good experiences which i would like to share with all of you in future.

-OmSaiRam

Offline shyama77

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #117 on: August 07, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai raam !

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #118 on: January 19, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Miss u didi. There is no one like you. Still waiting for you. Baba be with you always. TC

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #119 on: January 22, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Adwaita,

Baba blessings. We all miss Kavithaparna very much. She has moved to Hyd and by Baba's grace she is doing well and also visiting so many temples and making use of her time in a peaceful way.

JaiSaiRam

Miss u didi. There is no one like you. Still waiting for you. Baba be with you always. TC
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments