Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Baba  (Read 120414 times)

Offline sangita1

• Blessings 0
Re: My experiences with Baba
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2010, 03:10:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am regular reader of your blog and I am very happy to know about this blog and also about a great Sai devotee like you. Really you are doing great job and Sai bless you always and he'll be always with you.

Offline supral

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #121 on: April 30, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • @samirddave
    My Sai brother Samir, we all are here to pray for everyone "sarve jano sukhinobhavantu", as my experiences with sai tells me that BABA will solve your problems very soon, he is listening to you, me and every human being, whether he is a devotee or not, he helps in one or other way. We never know how he solves the problem. He might have solved your problem (double check) or there might not be a problem at all as you think. As 'gurucharitra', 'satcharitra' tell- in dark by seeing a rope we think it as a snake, your problem might be a simple rope (you are thinking it as a snake), keep faith in BABA.
    om sai ram

Offline SaiBhaktiSameer

• Blessings 0
    My experiences with Baba
    « Reply #122 on: May 04, 2010, 06:28:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam  Omsairam OmsairamI dont know where to start, but I had promised Baba that if everything went well, I would definitely share my experience with all the devotees.
    I got married in Oct 2007 and came to the US in Dec 2007. I was working in India before getting married and wished to do the same after coming here. I filed for H1-B and by Sai's grace, got through the lottery system. However, I could not get a job due to economic recession and some problems with the consultant through whom I filed for my Visa.
    Meanwhile, I had started with my MS in CS in a reputed University. I was still actively looking for jobs, specially this summer (internship).
    I got a few interview calls, but did not clear any of those. I was feeling frustrated and depressed. I had started loosing my confidence. In between my semester, I had a Spring Break for a week. I had given 1 interview just before that and I prayed Sai that if I would get that job, I would do 1 week Sai Charitra parayana starting the Thursday in the vacation. However, just before starting the Parayana, on Wednesday, I got a call from that company that I had been rejected. I was very heartbroken, I cried a lot in front of Baba, and asked him for how long I would suffer in this way. It had been ore than 2 yrs for my marriage and I was still jobless. It was @ last week of March, and the rates of  interview calls had declines as many companies had already filled their internship positions. However, I decided to go ahead with my plan for Parayana. And to my greatest surprise, I got 2-3 interview calls from well reputed companies within last 2 days of Parayana. I got 1 call on Friday (just after the Parayana) and to my astonishment, the interview was very casual and they asked me to come down for an interview following Tuesday and I got the job.
    I can thank Baba enough for all his blessings. Also, I was looking for 3 month summer internship , but by Baba's grace, I got an Co-op offer for a duration of 6 months  :) .

Baba is always listening to us. We just need Shraddha and Saburi and He will fulfill all our dreams...

Thank you Baba for this beautiful life. Please bless all your Devotees and give them the strength and endurance to follow your path.

Omsairam ...!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #123 on: May 05, 2010, 10:53:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam samir,
    well it was nice to read that baba had blessed you so much. Its hard for me to say that not to worry and be patient as its only you who knows how much you may be suffering. well i say that baba never gets angry on us remember this.
    sometimes he takes a very hard test of our patience and faith, this may also take years and years!! but when u pass in this test u'll be surprised with the results of your faith. This is all i can say. so have total faith in baba, thank him for what you are presently with his blessings and have patience.

Sai is no where other than our hearts samir. so keep faith in him

Another things is that am not sure if you had read the post about Shibpur sai mandir in this forum, here is the link : http://forum.spiritualindia.org/shibpur-sai-baba-temple-t35039.0.html  do visit this forum, read this topic and then i am sure you will find some solution. In brief, this is a sai temple in west bengal where baba resides and all your problems and wishes will be fulfilled if prayed there.

I hope this will help you in some way.

Also please visit another topic saying Sai prerana and Sai amrit vani topics in this forums!! look for these in first 2 pages you will find it all.

Dont worry samir, baba tujhe paathi she aahet.!

Sairam,
    aditya :)
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline hpdarshan

• Blessings 0
    • Bless us Baba - Let me live at your feet forever
    « Reply #124 on: June 21, 2010, 05:47:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sainath
    Dear Samir...It is important to know the only rule in Sai Bhakti - Shradha and Saburi... faith and patience...do not lose faith ...Baba comes to everyones help and he will come to ur help too and I shall pray for you to Baba as I feel you have certainly been tested by fate but being a Sai Bhakth you have been saved by Baba..keep the faith brother and ur sorrow and problem will be solved...
    Om Sai Om

Offline pearl.kaushik

• Blessings 0
    • baba knows every thing
    « Reply #125 on: December 01, 2010, 05:08:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram, om sai ram

i was in my mba-IInd year, when one of my friend told me about sai baba's 9 thursday fasts.
    that time i was in tension for my campus placement, i vow to baba for my job and started baba's 9 fast, only after 2 fasts i got placement in a company and by his blessings i cleared one round n which i didnt perform well but still my name was nominated and i took final interview and got selected.

now i believe in baba more than myself.

i most of time have fight with the person whom i love and he himself love me a lot. once he told me very harsh words and i was very tensed then i talked with baba through q&a book website. i prayed that our dispute get resolved and within 10 minutes my fiance called me and he solved problem with me. baba always put his hand on us.

Offline sai samyuktha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #126 on: December 10, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

me and my husband had a lot of problem between us and finally i was in my home and my husband refused to speak with me for the  past 6 mnths , each and every day i cried to baba (still now )
    that i love my husband a lot and i want to live with him always but my husband never knew how much i am loving him and i prayed sai baba that there is no one to communicate my feelings to my husband , that was thursday and i opened my mail box to my surprise i found an mail from my husband cousin mailing that " how are u annie ?" i was really shocked because for the past six months there was nobody in contact from my husband side , it is all sai divine grace . we should have faith and patience to sai baba surely he will satisfy our wishes now my husband cousin is channel between us atleast one person of my husband family knows i am sincerly loving my husband , soon with baba grace i believe my husband also understands me and accepts me baba blessing is with all

om sai ram

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #127 on: December 16, 2010, 05:05:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,

Let me share today how Baba’s grace came upon me. I used to  regularly go to temple and pray sainath since 1998. Initially I had so many doubts about sainath. Recently one incident happened with me. I lost my job in Navy 2004. After that I struggled a lot. Not able to manage the food also. Due to financial problems, I can’t appeal the case to Higher authorities. After passing of 5 years I filed a case in High Court of Andhra Pradesh to provide some pension or gratuity or some compensation. I have a old mother, wife and one daughter at age 8 years. At the time of joining Navy I pursued only Intermediate. Now my age 37 years. Due to dismissal from Navy Iam not getting any Government or private job. With baba grace I got a job in Visakhapatnam. Initially I got 3000/- salary, I faced so many problems but I never forget to worship Baba. Within span of one year my salary increased from 3000 to 20000/-. It was happened due to baba only. My self and my family members were very happy. Due to my personal problems sometimes I hate and abused Baba but Baba still is with me. Without baba Iam nowhere. After passing a year my case has been transferred to Armed Forces Tribunal, Chennai. The case is totally leave on Baba’s feet only. My case final hearing(Judgement  day is our day the baba day Thursday i.e. 09 Dec’2010). The Miracle was happened at Court Hall, I never expected and Iam not eligible for that because I was dismissed in 2004. But it was happened in Court Hall. It is a Breaking News in Armed Forces. That miracle is “ IAM REINSTATED IN NAVY’ with all benefits. I was shocked and speech less, Iam not recovered for 30 mins.  It is a great miracle. Iam asking little but gave me more. Somewhere I have some doubts about Baba. Now Baba is sitting in court hall, gave a historical judgement. It was happened due to baba only. The advocates and respondents never expect this type of judgement. Iam very happy now. Now Iam totally working for Baba only.  Iam poor in English can’t narrate the story in right way. But it is true. Still Iam not recovered from that shocking incident. Thank you saibaba. Thank u so much. It was happened due to you only. Each and every rupee I earned on your namely, today onwards I used your money for good karmas. Thank you saibaba. Always be with me. It is confirm that “IAM NOT ALONE. BABA IS WITH ME”. There is no doubt Baba always with me. Thank u saibaba, thank you very much. Baba be with me always and bless me with shradha and saburi………….Om Sairam
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #128 on: December 16, 2010, 07:01:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ramoo,

It is a true miracle and I am happy Sainath gave you your lost glory. Your story acts as a light for so many of us who are going through uncertainty and financial issues. You are blessed. Always stay tight at the feet of Baba for that is our rescue!

Offline devika

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #129 on: December 31, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai shree sai jay jay sai . sai sharnam gachchami baba sharnam gachchami. happy new year baba.

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #130 on: March 04, 2011, 09:49:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    baba ne zindagi hi badal di meri.no words can explain .. i thank my lord sai with each breath..i love u my sai baba..and thank you always

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #131 on: March 20, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • samirddave

SaiRam,

Even If we've done any mistake, baba makes us realize that mistake when we truly bow in front of him asking what's the mistake committed by us.. Baba Loves us more than we realize..

When Sai entered in my life, I was in the biggest problem..It's been one year..that problem still hasn't been solved and other problems too haven't been solved..I don't blame him..I treat him as a friend of mine..But he keeps giving me small signals everywhere..I know he'll solve my problems soon!:)

I know Baba loves me very much but his silence just kills me sometimes! But I've full faith in him.. One day, when I will be clueless.. He'll bestow me with MANY MANY MIRACLES!! ;D

And, I wish the same for you!

Baba hai toh phir,tension ni karne ka.. I've prayed to baba to atleast make u realize ur mistake n give small signals..

Jai Sai Nath!
    Baba bless you n others!:)
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #132 on: March 31, 2011, 04:46:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai,

I have a somany experiences with Saimaa. Everyday I have a new experience. Chant with sai eveyday you have a new experience.......

Om Sairam
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #133 on: March 31, 2011, 06:30:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • waiting for your chamatkar sai maa...

om sai ram

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #134 on: June 26, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • साई राम

सभी साई अनुयाईओ  को मेरा नमस्कार.मैं आज  मेरा और मेरी पत्नी का एक  सुखद अनुभव और कार्य आप सभी के  साथ  बाँटना चाहता हूँ   .

विषय :   श्री  साईं  सत्चरित  का  एक  दिवसीय  पाठ.

उदेश्य   :   बाबा के  अनमोल  वचनों   और  विचारो  को  घर  घर  तक  पहुचाना  जिससे  सच्चे अर्थो मे सभी बाबा के द्वारा दी गई
                शिक्षाओ का आपने जीवनकाल  मे अनुसरण कर सके.

आजसे चार साल पहले बाबा की बहुत बड़ी अनुकम्पा मेरे और मेरी पत्नी पर हुई  .उनकी प्रेणना और दया से और सभी के सहयोग से मेने
    बाबा का एक छोटा सा मंदिर का निर्माण करवाया . आज मंदिर मे बाबा के चारों पहर की आरती एवंग सभी कार्यक्रम सहज रीती-रिवाज से
    मनाया जाता है . 14th April बाबा का स्थापना दिवस बड़े ही हर्षोउल्लास से मनाया जाता है .

इस साल 14th April के कुछ दिन पहले मेरी पत्नी के अच्चानक ये विचार आया की क्यों न इस दिन  श्री रामायण पाठ की तरह श्री साईं
    सत्चरित का भी  एक दिवसीय पाठ  उसी तरह से रखा   जाये. विचार सम्पूर्ण रूप से नया था और पहली बार क्रियानिवित होने जा हा था
    इसलिए वो बहुत ही चिंतित और आशंकित थी . श्री साईं सत्चरित का साप्ताहिक पाठ विदित काफी बरसो से चला आ रहा है . क्या  एक
    दिवसीय पाठ करना उचित भी होगा या नहीं.? क्या कोई भूल चुक तो नहीं हो जाएगी ? ऐसे विचारो से मेरी पत्नी बुरी तरह से ससंकित थी .

ये विचार जब बाबा ने ही मन मे उदित किये है तो इसका शुभारम्भ  और समापन भी श्री साईनाथ ही करेगे, ऐसा विचार कर पत्नी ने सुबह  
    8 बजे से 14th April स्थापना दिवस के दिन श्री साईं सत्चरित का पाठ मंदिर मे प्रारंभ  कर दिया . जैसे श्री रामायण का पाठ की विधि
    और विधान है उसी समरूप इस पाठ की  भी विधि  और विधान है. बाबा के सम्मुख फल-फूल नेवेद इत्यादि रखकर मुख्य  पीडी पर एक
    भक्त श्री साईं सत्चरित का पाठ कर्ता रहता है और समान्तर अन्य भक्तजन भी श्री साईं सत्चरित पाठ कर सकते  है .मुख्य पीडी पर थोड़े  
     थोड़े  अंतराल पे भक्त बदलते जाते है और इस तरह सम्पूर्ण श्री साईं सत्चरित का पाठ समाप्त हो जाता है.

शुरुआत मे मेरी पत्नी पढ़ती रही और साथ मे मंदिर के पंडितजी का भी बहुत बड़ा योगदान  रहा . धीरे-धीरे भक्तजन आते गए .पहले उन्हें
    बड़ा  ही आजीब सा  महसूस हुआ पर जब इसको करने का उदेश और इसके महत्त्व का आभास हुआ तो फिर ताता सा ही लग गया पाठ
    पढने का संध्या  आरती के कुछ समय पूर्व ही सम्पूर्ण पाठ का समापन हुआ और फल-फूल,नेवेद से बाबा की आरती हुई . मेरी पत्नी को सदा
    ऐसा ही महसूस होता रहा की बाबा स्वयम शुरू  से अंत तक वहा  पर विराजमान होकर कार्य का समापन करवा रहे है .

आज उसके बाद से मंदिर मे और भक्तो ने आपने -अपने घरो मे श्री साईं सत्चरित का एक दिवसीय पाठ  करना शुरू  कर दिया है. मुझे और
    मेरी पत्नी को एक बार फिर बाबा ने इस कार्य के  लिए काबिल समझा इसके लिए हमलोग सदा ही बाबा के ऋणी है और यही बाबा से प्राथना
    करते है की सदा ही बाबा अपनी अनुकम्पा हमपे और सभी पे बनाये रखे

सम्पूर्ण कार्य के कर्ता श्री साईनाथ महाराजजी है .हमलोग तो केवल एक माध्यम मात्र है जो करम कर रहे है.

बाबा का हमलोग कोटि-कोटि धन्यबाद करते है और प्राथन करते है की सदा ही अपने चरणों मे शरण देना .

श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय

"जाहे विधि राखे साईं ,ताई विधि रहिये "
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:15:01 AM by Pratap Nr.Mishra »

Facebook Comments