Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Baba  (Read 120423 times)

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
    • Sai Baba
Re: My experiences with Baba
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2007, 12:08:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

THANK YOU BABA ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

YOUR AUSPICIOUS PRESENCE HAS MADE ME FEEL RELIEVED OF EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ENERGY.NO. ..NO... YOU ARE MY ENERGY.

I KNOW ONLY THIS LITTLE WORD. THANKS. THAT WORD IN IT SELF IS A BIG WORD AND AT THE SAME TIME SMALL TOO. HOLD ME ALWAYS THIS WAY.

BABA! BABA!! BABA!!!

My Dear Sai Bandhus, Sai Ram!

Yesterday, we performed Satyanarayana Pooja in my house and I, very well knowing that Baba is with everybody always, gave a formal invitation post.

Baba came here just few seconds before the pooja was to commence.

It happened like this :

We were on fast till evening. After I finished the cooking the prasad and other mahanaivedyam dishes, at 6.00 pm, we were about to start the pooja. My hub was yet to change into his "madi  veshti" (separate set clothes for poojas) and then came a cover by post with a BOLD print on top stating HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

It was from Swami Vivekananda memorial, Kanyakumari. I regularly receive their wishes mostly a week or 10 days in advance mostly by 18th of Feb itself every year. This year, it was delayed and came on 24th just before we were to start the Pooja.

AND

Everytime,  they send me a card with SwamyVivekanandaji's photo.
    This year, I got the photo of    Sri Ramakrishna  Paramahamsa.

As You all are aware, it was Baba who took  over the balance duties of         Sri RamaKrishna Paramahamsa on the mid night of 16 th August, 1886 and
    came back alive after his 3 days Samadhi ( from 13th Aug to 16th Aug 1886).

In Baba's words :

Mhalasapti: Deva! Where did you go? What have you done?

Baba: I went to Allah !  Initially, I did not plan to return. But, Allah said " There is  lot more for you to do. One 'Bhakt Gadaadhar' from Bengal is longing to merge in me. But, his 'punyaphalam' and duties of his 'Avatar' are left over. You take them and release him and go back to your place (Shirdi). So I did as Allah said.

This happened at 3.00 am on 18 th Aug 1886. Early morning the news came that at 1.00 am the same day, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa attained his Samadhi. His poorva naama was "Gadaadhar".

BABA BLESS ALL OF US.
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 12:11:15 AM by Kavitaparna »
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline shambi_me

• Blessings 0
    • fall colors
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #76 on: February 25, 2007, 07:31:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Ram.

dear Kavithaji,

Jai Sai Baba Ki...you are such a blessed child of baba...
    Thank You Baba....we all Love You.
    bless us your children and give us all the strength and courage to go through all the difficulties in life ...always with a smile..

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

shambhavi.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    shambhavi.

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #77 on: February 25, 2007, 09:03:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Kavitaji Sairam
    Dearest Akka, first of a please accept my most hearty wishes for your birthday. Now baba has already blessed. What more can I offer ? "Dearest baba, pls take care of my sister, please take care of her husband, give them both a very long, prosperous and happy life. Let them be every in your loving memory."
    I am really most happy to hear about the Satyanarayana Pooja.
    Wishing the best from the bottom of my heart.
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #78 on: February 26, 2007, 02:57:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Suresh Ji, Sai Ram !

I am grateful to all your prayers and wishes.

Thank You very much again..again and again.

Baba bless U and Ur family in every walk of life.
    Baba be with you always.

Dearest akka

kavita

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #79 on: February 26, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram Kavitha Aparnaji,
    I wonder how baba loves u,He always showed u that he is right there with u and watching u all times.I  feel so lucky to see u'r series of expereinces with baba.
    Baba bless u with all joy and happiness.
    Baba bless everyone in this forum.
    OM SHRI SAI.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline suja26

• Blessings 0
    Dear Kavita akka,

I am thrilled and emotional reading your experiences, I am praying Sai to give such devotion and faith, at times of difficulty and long term struggle sometimes loose patience and feeling helpless without realizing BABA is there for us.

Akka,
      I would like to perform Satyanarayana puja at home now as we are facing critical family problems. I have CD with me, I live in US, can you suggest me how to perform the pooja in detail manner.
    thanks and waiting for your reply,
    Sujatha.

Offline sumeshvn

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #81 on: March 01, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear kavita ji,

Your reply had made and impact in such a way that it turned me upside down. As is told u earlier, even if i try to be away from Baba it will last for 2 days. Again i came back to his feet. i know well that i cannot live without him. but sometime in my life i am losing control and blaming him for miseries.But after every fight i had with him i will come back with some new knowledge. This time also usually i will focus the problem rather than Sai. But your quote "Dont tell Sai how big your problem is. Tell the problem how big my Sai is ". When i turn back and look at my past life, i know that i was walking with Sai even though all the turmoil i faced he was holding my hand, now i can feel that. It is because of my ignorance that i fought with him for unnecessary matter. But I believe it is this healthy argument with him that leads to find the gems, he mentioned in SSC. I pray to him to forgive my mistakes and help me to find the new path with him. your effort had supported me to change also. You can except new questions from me later :)

Every time when i pray to him i will ask, SURRENDER means what? is it surrender blindly? Then i will tell him i believe everything with proof.i cannot surrender the way u told. because i believe trust should come from within, it should be from an experience. But when i analysed my past life i can feel his presence in each and every problem -sorrow and happiness, saying that i am with u always and will be with u throughout ur life. Now i understood what he meant by surrender Each and every questions i asked him, i am getting the answers with proof and experience. His method is Unique. Now i am least worried because everything is predefined him and i am under his vigilance. what ever happends and what that is going to happen is with his knowledge and i have the trust that he will never deject me.

regards
    sumesh

Offline kanika26

• Blessings 1
    • अब क्या ङरना जब बाबा को हमारे साथ संग है रहना।
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #82 on: March 01, 2007, 10:08:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM , NICE TO READ  SUCH MIRACLES , I PRAY THAT BABA ALWAYS BE WITH ME , SAI BLESS U ALWAYS

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH SRI SAI NAMO NAMA JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMA SATGURU SAI NAMO NAMA
    कभी मत थकना बस जपते रहना
    ॐ साई श्री साई जय जय साई

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Dear Kavita akka,

I am thrilled and emotional reading your experiences, I am praying Sai to give such devotion and faith, at times of difficulty and long term struggle sometimes loose patience and feeling helpless without realizing BABA is there for us.

Akka,
      I would like to perform Satyanarayana puja at home now as we are facing critical family problems. I have CD with me, I live in US, can you suggest me how to perform the pooja in detail manner.
    Sujatha.

OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Suja, Sai Ram

Firstly, hearty welcome to this online Sai Mandir of Love and affection which has a strong foundation of FAITH AND DEVOTION.

I will mail the details of the pooja separately soon.

Baba is worshipped as "Sarva Devatha Swaroopaya Namaha"

Have faith in Baba. Problems will calm down on thier own.

LIFE OF THE PROBLEMS IS MUCH LESS THAN OURS
    WE WITNESS THE PROBLEMS DYING (VANISHING)
    THEN WHY BOTHER ABOUT THEM MUCH
    ONCE WE GIVE THEM MORE IMPORTANCE
    THEY BECOME NEARER AND DEARER TO US
    SO MAINTAIN A DISTANCE FROM THE THEM

Baba bless u always ane be with U always.

kavita

Offline saidasan

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #84 on: March 02, 2007, 01:41:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Kavitha ji,
    Incidents relating Paramahamsa’s Mahasamadi and Baba’s 3 day Samadhi are interesting. It proves once again that all Saints connect with each other well and have specific vision that is instructed by the Almighty!
    From my perspective and experiences, there are no differences among great saints as they took a body and found a place to complete their mission. They are chip of the infinite block – God. In their lifetime they follow certain rules, self-discipline, compassion, equality towards all and many more. However when the Almighty decides to incarnate himself, he goes unconventional and breaks certain stereotypes which Sai did.
    Sairam.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 01:44:46 AM by saidasan »
    Past and Future exist in the Mind. Present is the Only Reality. Mind loves habitual waiting to deny the present. Meditation helps one merge with Nature. One no longer feels Separate from the Whole. It is easy to live with the whole than against it.
    Regular Meditation suppresses unwanted thoughts and strengthens the Mind. A less noisy mind is so near to God.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 11:46:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram Kavithagaru,
    Those were some most beautifull expereinces which u expereinced.I feel u re most blessed child of baba.
    OM SAI RAM.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Dear Kavita akka,

Akka,
    Sujatha.

OM SRI SAI RAM

Suja26 ji, Sai Ram

I am sorry for a delayed reply to U.

The detailed procedure for doing the pooja is available at the following sites

http://www.gsbkerala.com/satyanar.htm

another site that gives in telugu

http://www.indiavilas.com/wldofind/wois.asp

If you stilll have doubts , pl feel free to send a msg /mail to me

Baba bless U and may you perform Satyanarayana  pooja soon.

kavita

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #87 on: March 07, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kavitha ji

i have said this before and find no harm repeating it you are a like mother who guides us like ur children ...i felt highly blessed by reading this post of urs ...may sai bless u always ...and thank u for this detailed procedure on satyanarayana pooja i was thinking about the same when sai showed me the way it is a very good site with all the detailed procedures ....thanks again ...

Please continue to enlighten us

Sai Ram

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #88 on: March 07, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Dear Swethaji Sairam
    Mother is an apt word for my Kavita Akka. I call her akka and akka is next to mother and mother itself in the absence of one.
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #89 on: March 08, 2007, 12:55:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

BABA! I SCOLDED U A LOT
    WEPT A LOT
    ACCUSED U A LOT
    FOUGHT WITH U A LOT
    BUT I STARTED HATING MY SELF FOR DOING ALL THAT
    on the day i lost my second pregnancy in 1999 which i considered a gift after a gap of 10 yrs since Sai was born. However, later I realised that it was for my good, you have removed it.

BUT, BABA NOW I REALISE THE TRUTH.  YOU HAVE ALREADY KEPT SEVERAL CHILDREN READY FOR ME.

THANK U BABA THANKS A LOT
    LET THESE TEARS OF JOY ROLL DOWN; DONT WIPE THEM PLS.

kavita

Facebook Comments