Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 117280 times)

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
Re: My experiences with Mother Sai.
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2009, 02:48:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi SaiShriRam ji,

Don't worry defenetly you will get Baba in your dreams------

10 years back I also didn't get baba in my dream , one day I started Parayana before doing that parayana I prayed as "Baba everyone telling as our desires comes true once this parayana completed , so I am asking you to come to my dreams"

do you know when only three days left to complete that parayana that day night baba came into my dreams,
    after that many time he came into my dreams some times I directly given food to him like how mom will do with his kids"

so defenetly you will get him soon we are waiting with that news from you

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 03:21:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Poons ji,

At friendship day you got that photo and friendship band it seems baba given , baba is your best friend and you are so lucky.

becz from last many years I am asking baba to come and have food with my hand at my Birthday,
    at least in any form -- but I didn't see him till now and waiting for that I know one day defenetly Baba will come to my birthday just waiting for that.

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
                                                                           OM SAI RAM

Advaita ji,

am saipathudu.t from chennai. Am new to this forum and joined just a week back.

i read your msgs and after reading all those msgs, i was filled with our Everluving Shirdi Saima's Bliss and i was fully satisfied after drinking Sai Leela Amrith through you to my heart's content.

As said by all our SaiBhadhus, you are really a blessed child of Her and very near and dear to Her heart.  This Shraddha and Sabhuri is what our Everluving Shirdi Saima wants from us.  In this Divine Everluving Shirdi Saima Mandhir, it is really blissful and my mind is really very, very happy on seeing Her children blessed by Her Abaya Hasta.

This FakhirMa is so Merciful that she cannot tolerate to see Her children writhing in pain and that She run to their rescue at a Perfect time and save them from all problems once for all.  That is the Unique Characteristic of Her and we should get frightened on seeing any problem engulfing us because when we believe Her with our steadfast devotion and Unstinted Faith, She will rescue us in a millionth or say billionth-of-a-second or to be more appropriate even in a much lesser time to save us.  That small amount of time is enough for Her to change things and to bless us.  Nothing may be possible for us but NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE for Her.

And regarding the Black Magic you mentioned, Advaita ji, please do not feel anxious. Let anybody do whatever they want, they just cant come near to you because you are in a Protective Covering provided by our Everluving Shirdi Saima, who is guarding all of Her children at all times, and nothing can dare to cross this security cover and come near to us.  She is there for you Advaita ji.....WHEN OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA BE WITH US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US??

Finally, Her Sweeter-Than-Amrith Sayings to you Advaita ji,"LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES."

You remember those Golden Sayings of our Everluving Shirdi Saima at all times and be Blessed by Her Bliss forever and ever and ever.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,
    saipathudu.t/srinivasan.t

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #108 on: September 08, 2009, 02:06:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Srinivasan ji,

Thanks a lot for reading all my experiences with our mother sai. I no more feel scared of anything. Nanna, has arranged a devi maa's raksha which we tie to our wrist. From then on wards no scary dreams. Now I am in a different country but still nanna is taking good care of me arranging what ever I want. No matter how much I be careless in thanking him, he always thinks about me. Though I have small issues, I have the confidence that our father will take care of them. Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #109 on: September 08, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                            OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee advaita ji,

i was very very happy when i come to learn that our Everluving Shirdi Saima rescued you with a picture perfect precision.  This FakhirMa is so Merciful and She will do the needful to all those who want it and She will be always there to save Her children from all trials and tribulations.  Her ABAYAHASTA will always shower Bliss on Her children that will fill their lives with happiness, peace of mind, good health, wealth, and prosperity.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,
    saipathudu.t/srinivasan.t

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Dear Srinivasan ji,

Thanks a lot for reading all my experiences with our mother sai. I no more feel scared of anything. Nanna, has arranged a devi maa's raksha which we tie to our wrist. From then on wards no scary dreams. Now I am in a different country but still nanna is taking good care of me arranging what ever I want. No matter how much I be careless in thanking him, he always thinks about me. Though I have small issues, I have the confidence that our father will take care of them. Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Offline vaibhav sharma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #110 on: September 12, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Dear friends, I would like to share one of the beautiful experience I had where Sai Baba came and helped me like he always do. I am a Manager in a leading MNC and working as a Supply Chain professional. Since working for 6 yrs baba has been there for me when I need him. Because of him I got double promotion but this year things turned nasty. My process and team got downsized because of global recession. I was on bench and was looking for role. I wanted to move into a Sourcing profile but nothing worked. From April to August I got 3 roles within the organization but they could not materialise. I tried looking outside but without any success. During this period I kept praying to baba and I knew he was always there for me. I kept chanting "Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah" all during the day and almost every day I saw him, his photo, statue telling me that he is there for me and would sort things out soon. On August 28, 2009 I got the notice from Company that if I don't get a role in 30 days then I would have to leave the organization. I started reading Sai Satcharitra and on 1st September'09 I got interiew calls for 3 roles, one of them from Corporate Sourcing team from my organization. I took baba's name and went and gave the interview. I the meantime I gave interviews for other role but in heart always prayed to baba to get the sourcing role. I even did sai vrat for 9 Thrusdays, went to sai temple and took a vow of not drinking tea and sweets which were dear to me. With baba's grace I craked all the 3 interviews. One of the roles was that of a transition manager where I had to go to US but it was out of my domain. I prayed to baba that I wanted the Sourcing role and for this I even fought with the leadership to release me. With Baba's grace on September 8 th I was released and on Sept 9 I moved into the Corporate Sourcing team as a Manager, finally get into the job I always wanted to do. when I walked into the bay I saw Baba's photo behind my workstation and Ganesh ji's showing that both of them were with me and I have there blessing in my new role. My prayers were accepted and with faith and patience Baba gave me what I wanted. After 6 years I moved in to a day job and in a great team with everyone much senior and experienced then me. I owe him a lot as he has fulfilled many wishes of mine from time to time. Baba I love you and would like you to be with me always. Please bless me so that I exceed and excel in my new role and make everyone right from my boss, peers, suppliers, parents proud of me. Friends it's my personal experience, have faith in my baba, he will surely help and fulfill all you dreams. Read the devotees experience when you feel low it will help you regain your confidence, I did and it worked.

Baba shower you blessing on all of us and show us the right path and help us reach the pinnacle, position that one aspires....Om shri Sai Nathaya Namaha, Rgds, Vaibhav

Offline vaibhav sharma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #111 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Dear friends, I would like to share one of the beautiful experience I had where Sai Baba came and helped me like he always do. I am a Manager in a leading MNC and working as a Supply Chain professional. Since working for 6 yrs baba has been there for me when I need him. Because of him I got double promotion but this year things turned nasty. My process and team got downsized because of global recession. I was on bench and was looking for role. I wanted to move into a Sourcing profile but nothing worked. From April to August I got 3 roles within the organization but they could not materialise. I tried looking outside but without any success. During this period I kept praying to baba and I knew he was always there for me. I kept chanting "Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah" all during the day and almost every day I saw him, his photo, statue telling me that he is there for me and would sort things out soon. On August 28, 2009 I got the notice from Company that if I don't get a role in 30 days then I would have to leave the organization. I started reading Sai Satcharitra and on 1st September'09 I got interiew calls for 3 roles, one of them from Corporate Sourcing team from my organization. I took baba's name and went and gave the interview. I the meantime I gave interviews for other role but in heart always prayed to baba to get the sourcing role. I even did sai vrat for 9 Thrusdays, went to sai temple and took a vow of not drinking tea and sweets which were dear to me. My wish got fulfilled after my 3 rd Thrusday Sai Vrat. With baba's grace I craked all the 3 interviews. One of the roles was that of a transition manager where I had to go to US but it was out of my domain. I prayed to baba that I wanted the Sourcing role and for this I even fought with the leadership to release me. With Baba's grace on September 8 th I was released and on Sept 9 I moved into the Corporate Sourcing team as a Manager, finally get into the job I always wanted to do. when I walked into the bay I saw Baba's photo behind my workstation and Ganesh ji's showing that both of them were with me and I have there blessing in my new role. My prayers were accepted and with faith and patience Baba gave me what I wanted. After 6 years I moved in to a day job and in a great team with everyone much senior and experienced then me. I owe him a lot as he has fulfilled many wishes of mine from time to time. Baba I love you and would like you to be with me always. Please bless me so that I exceed and excel in my new role and make everyone right from my boss, peers, suppliers, parents proud of me. Friends it's my personal experience, have faith in my baba, he will surely help and fulfill all you dreams. Read the devotees experience when you feel low it will help you regain your confidence, I did and it worked.

Baba shower you blessing on all of us and show us the right path and help us reach the pinnacle, position that one aspires....Om shri Sai Nathaya Namaha, Rgds, Vaibhav

Offline Susmitha.adusumilli

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #112 on: September 25, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vaibhav ji!

Very good to know your experience.
    Similar kinda thing happened with me.My experience is in the previous page.
    I did the same thing like you.I read Nitya parayanam and Did this sai Nav Guruvar vrath.
    Suddanly things changed and we got visa approvals.
    Sai help his devotees always.We are examples to prove that if we put ourselves in front of him with shradha and saburi he stays with us and play miracles in our lives.
    Om sai Ram.

Raajadhi raja yogi raja parabrahma sri sachitananda sadguru sai nath maharaj ki
    Jai

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #113 on: October 26, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for arranging for our stay.

Dear all,

After so many days I am writing my experiences. Yesterday was one of the difficult times of my life. We are staying in singapore since 2 months. Before moving, my hubby asked his friend if we could share their apt with them. His friend asked his wife and agreed for that. Then we moved from ind to spore. All of the sudden after 10 days, he once told us that his wife is not comfortable with the sharing. His wife wasnt here in singapore then. She was in ind. Without knowing our behaviour, she was objecting us being there. We told him now, it is difficult to look for a brand new apt. Hence we asked him some time. We started looking, but found none. My husband was looking for a job, so taking a whole apt is out of our budget. My sister and family stay in malaysia. So we decided to move to malaysia for a while as he was bugging us everyday although his wife wasnt there. We were in malaysia for 1 month as my visa will be expiring we came back to spore for diwali. after one week he said his wife will be joining him and by tht time we should vacate. Meanwhile my husband got job in malaysia. The company people called us and said they will arrange everything including visa and we should not move to malaysia on social visa. we told him 10 more days and we are gone. after 2/3 days his wife arrived. the next day she started to fight with her husband. we however managed 1 week but yesterday was out of limits. she started quarelling with him over the internet and phone (as he was in office)and emotionally blackmailed tht she would return back to ind if we do not vacate by evening. soon he called us and said he was helpless. it was just a matter of 4-5 days but she wasnt ready for atleast one day. we dont know wher to go. he tried calling all his friends but no one was ready. my mind wasnt working. i didnt even remember to pray. just felt like crying all the time. my passport was already given for malaysia visa. but tht lady wasnt waiting for my visa arrival. this was the first time i am facing such kind of people. she was like some strict officer. The best part is, she was talking and behaving very nice with us. Smiling all the time and greeting when we come out. That's why it was difficult for us to believe what her husband was saying. we thought he was lying and it was he who isnt comfortable and unnecessarily blaming his wife. we felt bad that because of us, a wife was ready to leave her husband. but came to know her original side only after he showed us what all she was saying on yahoo. It was shocking. we had no way other than hotel. but wht if my visa got rejected. how long we will stay in a hotel. and finally he tried calling one of his friends. and told the situation. soon he agreed. we had to pack everything and had to leave tht apt right then. Time was this worse tht we couldnt even eat what we have cooked. may be my karma. but i never cried even when we r jobless for 9 months. never felt hurt even when i had to adjust for anything. but this was worst of all. how can a woman do this. what if we had a kid.....it is horrible to imagine. i didnt tell anythinig to my sister or parents coz they may feel bad. wanted to share this with my sai family so that i feel light. still i am feeling dejected. God should never give such a helpless situation to any of my family or my sai family. i only wanted to tell, that out of country it is very hard to survive. You will find more selfish people. but thank god for this friend, who helped us a lot. he might not know everything but he did a lot to us without his knowledge. only god know how dejected i was. Baba bless this friend and his family always.

Baba bless all.

om sai ram.
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:55:12 PM by adwaita »

Offline sasiravi

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #114 on: October 27, 2009, 09:22:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sister Adwaitaji,
    Please don't feel disheartened. Generally we have not heard about Indians being hostile.
    I will do a SSC  Parayan for you.
    May Baba bless you for your noble heart and your husband in the foreign country.

Sairam,
    Mrs.Sasi Ravi

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #115 on: October 27, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam gayathri,

Sai bless you. In fact  I was thinking of you on Diwali since it is your first Diwali after your marriage. It was so disheartening to read your experience. Sai's blessings you were able to put up with the situation and with His grace yHe also directed to a  good friend who has helped you to some extent. Hope things are better now. If you really need some help at singapore , kindly mail me and I will try through my source. Baba blessings and Sai guide you always.

Take care

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #116 on: October 27, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Adwaita ji, it's sad to know that you had to face such hostility from a fellow Indian. From my own experiences in a foreign land, I can tell you that one can get more help from non-Indians in moments of need. For some reason, Indians tend to become insecure of their compatriots once they touch the foreign shores. There are exceptions to this rule though. I suggest that you reach out to non-Indians as well. This experience may be Baba's way of expanding your friend circle to include those who are different from us. People from all nationalities are same before Him.

Baba is always there to help you. We pray that you get over this difficult phase soon.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #117 on: October 29, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you sasiravi ji, subha ji, and drashta ji for your kind words and praying for me. May be that's why things are getting better now. Once I get my visa tomorrow I am off to Mal. Just praying baba to make everything smooth. Baba, please make our EP soon. Please see that the official formalities are done smoothly without any problems.

Thanks a lot subha ji for being with us. Coming forward to help us is really a lot for me. Thank god for keeping me among such wonderful people. Please shower your blessings upon my family, my in laws, my sister's family and all my sai family.

Special thanks to you sasiravi ji for doing SSC parayan for me. There is Ganesh ji, who did fasting for us. (Ganesh ji have you read my personal msg?) There is Subha ji who is ready to help me and Sasiravi ji who did parayan for me. and there is my sai family praying for me. I am very great full to all of you. Baba always be with you all.

Please make everything smooth nanna. No more adventures please :(

om sai ram.
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:35:20 AM by adwaita »

Offline mail2keer

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #118 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Adwaita ji,
    Its really disheartening to see such people. But you have shown how great you are by the words 'Baba bless this friend and his family always'. Noble hearts are always blessed by Sai. I have read several of your posts and feel you are really a blessed child of Sai. He gives us trouble to make us strong, you know better. We are going to Shirdi on monday, will pray for you and the Sai family. Its inspiring to see you patience and belief in Sai.  Sai bless you and your family.

Om sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    Keerthi

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #119 on: November 01, 2009, 05:58:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you all for praying for us. By baba's grace we are back to my sister's place. Things are getting better now. Thank you nanna for everything.

om sai ram.

Facebook Comments