Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 115075 times)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
    • Heaven
Re: Baba in our dreams....
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • It was a festival of subramanya swami, my sister believes him a lot and there are so many leelas related to lord subramanya also. But this is one of my favorites which happened with me. During the festival, it is a tradition to light 6 jyothis.  6 are for the stars. We need to take 6 pradarshans and show them to god and place them in front of him. My sister does this every year without fail. This year she and my mom asked me also to come and light the jyothis but it was already 5:30pm then. I told them I have to go to aarathi so asked them to carry on as I will be late as it was Thursday. The pujari asked them to come at sharp 6pm. I went to aarathi, had baba’s wonderful darshan as usual. I saw the glow in this face. The masjid was newly built and is very near to our home and it was as if baba came very near to me. Usually I go by my two wheeler to baba’s temple and to reach masjid early I ride very fast. I was about to have accident, many times while going to masjid. May be that’s the reason he came very near to me. The new masjid is at a walk able distance. Baba in the new masjid looks as if he is very happy seeing the devotees. He looks so cute sitting there. When I finished my aarathi, at one movement I gave a thought of going to subramanya swami’s temple to check the status. cont... om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #61 on: September 07, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • But when I went there the puja was not yet started.  My mother was very happy to see me there. But every one was already ready with the 6 jyothis and started taking pradarshans. I thought I can’t go ahead now as the puja has already started. And began to say my favorite pharse ‘if god wills he will make me light the jyothis otherwise he doesn’t want me to’. After few minutes my mother suggested me to join but there was no ghee nothing. No extra provisions, as they never thought that I will come there. But my mother wanted me to perform the puja however, as I’ve already reached there, and hence asked me to buy ghee from the near by shop. I went to the shop to get the ghee and I saw baba’s photo in which he was smiling at me. I thought ‘oh, so you were the one who planned all these things.’ I felt very happy as I got baba’s blessings. And by the time I went to the temple, my mom some how arranged 6 deepas for me. I was busy lighting them, later on few more girls joined me. It was the 2nd round and I came to know that generally there will be as many rounds depending upon the number of devotees at that time. How ever our dear baba and swami murugan made me light those jyothis like a teacher sitting before a student and making her do her homework. The happiest movement was when I was praying god about my wish, the temple bell rang. It may not be surprising to others but it was to me. This was the 1st time in my life that something has happened to me like this.  I felt so happy and returned home with an excitement in my heart.  Om sai ram

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #62 on: September 07, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • There is one more experience of mine with baba’s udi. In the new masjid where I usually go, the poojari performs abhishekam with vibuthi just before the aarathi starts. Those who wish to do the abhishekam to the padukas can bring the vibhuthi while reciting sai ashtotram. One week every was reciting ashtotram and those who brought the vibhuthi were performing the abhishekam. Then I thought of bringing vibhuthi the next week for the abhishekam.  I just thought about it and left home after the aarathi. The next week I went to the masjid forgetting the vibhuthi. I went into the masjid and took my place and stood there and was waiting for the aarathi to start. I still did not remember about the vibhuthi. There were few more people who came in early and were waiting for the aarathi. All of the sudden the poojari took a bag full of vibhuthi and said that he will recite 3 ashtotrams and all those who are present there can perform the abhishekam with that vibhuthi. I was surprised to see that. I just had a wish to do the abhishekam and baba reminded me of that and when there was no chance of going out and buying the vibhuthi, he himself gave it to me. I happily took part in the abhishekam. My heart was filled with joy knowing that this is how baba cares about his devotees. He is like a parent who buys everything for the kid, even a small wish.  One thing is true that if we wish something to baba whole heartedly, baba will definitely fulfill our wish. He himself will arrange everything and see that we get what we wanted. Baba is a wish fulfilling tree as we all know. May baba always bless his devotees. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #63 on: September 07, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Guru charitra

These days are very crucial for me. I am undergoing such a phase that I am unable to understand anything about my life. I left everything to baba to take care about my future. I really don’t know if they are concerned about my life or sympathizing when I told my situation to my colleagues. One of my friends suggested to do parayana and asked me to plan it in such a way that I would finish the reading in one week, as I am facing a problem which is related to my life. I don’t know why, I did not take it that much seriously and didn’t give a thought about it. I thought if baba really wants me to start the parayana, then he himself will show me the path and will ask me to start it. It happened a few months back. Now the problem is still continuing. I don’t know when my baba will shower his grace upon me. When ever I feel disappointed, baba told me that my problem will definitely be solved but I have to wait for few more days. Every time I am sad and dejected, he asks me to be with saburi.  While reading satcharitra I came across a chapter where a devotee is advised by baba to start guru charitra. I was going through that paragraph and all of the sudden I got a doubt that baba might be asking me to read guru charitra and complete it with in one week. But still I was not sure, whether baba really wanted me to start reading guru charitra. The same night when I was browsing our forums, I came across a post of guru charitra posted by kavitha didi. Then I confirmed that baba wanted me to read gurucharitra. With baba’s blessing I was able to complete the parayana. If baba wants his devotees to start something, he himself will arrange everything and see that it is completed successfully. All we need to do is to leave everything to baba. Even an ignorant brain will understand if baba wants to tell us something. Everything will be done automatically. May baba always show the path to his devotees and shower his blessings with his glance. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • I usually go to two temples of baba which are near by my home. We can not do pradarshans in the new masjid. Hence I wanted to go to the old masjid which was a bit far away from my house. When I started, my vehicle was not starting. I tried so many times
    but was unsuccessful. I tried the electronic starter, the kick rod but still the vehicle did not start. I lost all my energy with in 15 minutes as the vehicle was too heavy. Then I prayed baba if you want me to come to the masjid then I will try once more and the vehicle should start, if not I will give up. I tried starting the vehicle once again, but failed. With disappointment I went back into my home and told my mother that the vehicle is not starting. My mother suggested me to go to the new masjid and have a darshan. I thought I will go after 1 hour. Meanwhile my cousin came and we chitchatted for few minutes. We both started to baba’s new mandir which is at a walk able distance. When we reached the mandir, to our astonishment we found that the masjid was closed as there was a grahanam the next day. Therefore all the temples will be closed that evening. I planned to go to baba’s temple that day forgetting about the grahanam. Then I realized that baba wanted me to save from the trouble of going all the way to the old mandir and returning back after seeing the closed doors. This shows that baba never wants his devotees to have any trouble. He makes our life a cakewalk if we surrender ourselves completely to our dear deva. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • When the poojari of baba’s new masjid announced that all kinds of abhishekams will be performed on the coming ekadashi, I wanted to bring pure ghee for the abhishekam and thought of not missing it. I kept an alarm and slept. The next morning, I got an alarm at the correct time but I couldn’t here it, as it was placed under my sister’s pillow, which was unusual. I couldn’t hear it at that time but after 1 hour I was awake by the same alarm which could be barely heard. I didn’t understand this leela of baba. I was already late, but still had some hope and hence rushed to the new mandir taking the ghee with me but by that time the kakad aarathi was over and also the abhishekham. The pujari went inside and closed the doors for baba’s alankarna. Every one was eagerly waiting to see the charm of our deva. There was a heavy rush. No extra person can enter inside as it was already filled. I, along with so many others stood outside. I asked a girl about the abhishekham, when she came outside. The girl said that it was already done. I cursed myself for not getting up early. As she came in early she had a place inside and reserved it. After few minutes she came to me and asked me to come in and stand along with her. Luckily I got in. We had to wait for few more minutes to see our baba. Then the pujari came out and opened the doors. Baba was looking wonderful. I kept on watching baba from toe to head. My heart filled with joy and wanted to watch him for hours and hours. I was happy to get a place inside the masjid otherwise I would not have seen him that clearly as soon as the doors were opened. But still there was a little disappointment regarding the abhishekham. I asked baba: ‘why you didn’t want me to perform the abhishekam, why didn’t you wake me up, are you angry with me? but if you are not angry with me please let the pujari give me any red colored flower.’ When I opened my eyes the pujari was coming towards us distributing the flowers. When my turn came, he gave me a red flower. Only a single red flower. There were so many white flowers, but still I got, only the red flower. Then I learnt that baba was not angry with me, but he had some plan for me and wanted to follow it accordingly.

Another miracle took place, after a few minutes when I went to lord shiva’s temple which was just beside. When I went to have a darshan, the pujari was performing abhishekham to lord shiva with ghee. And there were not so many people around. I don’t know what baba was trying to say, but somehow my heart was satisfied after seeing that.  om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • As I mentioned earlier that I took an oath to leave panneer unless I pass my exams and get good marks. During this time we went to shirdi. We went to a restaurant after the darshan. I ordered a mixed veg curry in which grated panneer is added, which I am not aware of. And I noticed it after a while, but I already ate the curry. I was very worried that my pledge has been broken. I thought I might have not passed and how can something like this happen during an auspicious  day of baba’s darshan. But later on I came to know that our results are out by that time and this is how baba gave me a treat with my favorite dish. I remembered one of the chapters of SSC where a devotee is given handful of sugar which he gives up to save the expenses of his trip to shirdi. Baba, please call me to shirdi again. I want to see you. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #67 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai mala

After finishing aarathi to baba, we stood in the queue for baba’s blessings. We bought a big garland for baba, although I knew that there will be always only one garland on baba. The garlands brought by all the devotees were placed on baba’s smadhi for a while and as soon as it is filled with lot many garlands, they were removed and the Samadhi was decorated with new ones. While reaching near baba, I thought the Samadhi was about to fill with garlands and I was sure that the pujari is going to remove all of them as soon as one more is added. But to my surprise the pujari removed all the garlands just before I was reached and mine was the first to be placed on baba’s Samadhi. I felt so happy and prayed baba to be always with me like this. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #68 on: September 07, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • I became busy after getting job. I neglected baba, used to read satcharita now and then but not everyday but still baba showed me the same love. There was no change. After and all baba is not one of the humans who remembers god only in calamities. Life became routine, going to office and returning. Eating, sleeping and that is it. I felt I was too busy even to go to masjid. But still baba wanted me to have his darshan on the gurupaurnima day. I pray baba but I don’t remember the important days like sri rama navami, guru paurnima etc. but this is how baba passed his message to meet him on the gurupaurnima day. Even my mother forgot to tell me tht the coming Thursday is a guru paurnima. While going to office, a lady was talking to someone on her cell phone and mentioned tht she took a leave this Thursday day as she had so much work and also she wanted to go to babas mandir as it is a gurupaurnima. Then I came to know abt that day and my mother also confirmed when I asked her. I went to our deva without fail. This is how he alarmed me, even when I was acting too busy to meet him. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #69 on: September 07, 2008, 12:37:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai udi

After the darshan, we came out and stood in a big queue for the prashad. We were under the impression that we will be given udi packet along with the prashad but unfortunately udi was over by the time our turn came. I was very disappointed. We went to dwarkamai from there. I had a desire to get the udi at least from there but could not find any. Later on while coming to the padukas, where the neem tree is, I saw a flash of a person dressed up like baba I thought it might be some one as it is common to see many in that get up. But as soon as I blinked that person disappeared. As I have already said it was like a flash coming in front of my eyes and when I went to the temple of padukas, the udi was right in front of me in a cage like box. The box was designed in such a way that our whole hand can not reach in. we can only dip one finger and get the udi. But somehow I managed to get lot of udi from that cage like box. While I was doing all this a security guard was observing but he didn’t say anything. As soon as everyone saw me collecting udi in that way, even they started doing so as there was a huge demand for udi on that day. But the security guard came and asked everyone to leave that place as it has become crowded, but by that time, I have got sufficient udi for myself and returned happily.     
    om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #70 on: September 07, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • It was karthika maasam. I used to worship lord shiva earlier, before getting the blessing of our deva. It looks as if sai adopted me from lord shiva. Even now he alarms me during the important days of shankara. During the karthika maasam, as we know it’s a general practice of all the ladies to light a jyothi with pure ghee. As usual I went to masjid on Thursday. There is a shivalaya beside. I saw so many ladies lighting a jyothi in front of shiva lingam. I had a wish to do so. But I as far as I know it was the last week. There r no shops who sells the required provisions for the jyothi. Also my house is a bit far from the baba mandir. I thought, if shankara wishes then he will show me the way and allows me to light the jyothi and returned to my home. The temple was also closed by then. When I asked my mom, she said that there is one more week left and it is the important week. My joy knows no bound then. The next week I went along with my mother and sister to the near by shivalayam and took darshan and lighted the jyothi. I hope my wish fulfills. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #71 on: September 07, 2008, 12:39:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Somehow I have the feeling that baba will call me to shirdi as soon as the udi is finished which I have. The udi which I got from shirdi was almost finishing then I thought either baba will call me or he will send me udi somehow. He didn’t give me the opportunity to go to shirdi as my wish was still uncompleted then (I think baba will call us only when our wishes are fulfilled. He called me only after my sister’s marriage as It was the only wish of our whole family), but at the same time one of my colleagues was going to shirdi. I told that person to bring me some udi. Generally he forgets what ever is told. But somehow he remembered it and got me 2 packets of udi. I feel one or the other way even that person is blessed by baba. Now I am left with little amount of udi, I hope baba fulfills my wish and will call me to shirdi and gives me udi directly instead of sending it through someone else.    om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #72 on: September 07, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • I know my baba would never go against my wish. My oath still continued and day by day I became more careful. I thought of going to babas temple every Sunday and go for 108 pradarshanas. I wish to serve baba every week. As soon as I enter the temple I feel like I am going to my mother’s place which is dwarakamai. Dwarakamaai will ward off everyone’s dangers and will protect her children. One first Sunday I thought of going to babas mandir. But I was lazy to get up. However I got a call at 8 am which was a wrong number. I still didn’t get up. At 8:30 am I got one more call from some bank. I talked to the person but I didn’t get up and went back to sleep. At 10am I got a dream where I ate paneer by mistake and was crying like anything thinking that everything is over and now my wish will never fulfill. I got afraid so much that I go up all of the sudden just to know that it was a dream. Then I realized that this is one babas ways to keep his bhakthas in discipline. I realized my mistake and rushed to mandir and prayed that It should not be closed till I finished my pradarshanas and obviously it didn’t. That is how my god is. What more miracles do we want? om sai ram.
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:39:41 AM by adwaita »

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #73 on: September 07, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • How I started worshipping baba

Let me tell about how I became baba’s devotee. It was in 2004 I guess, when things were not well at my home. Earlier I was like a mad person who will not believe in god that much. I used to go to shivalayam once in a while, that’s all. I used to neglect god. Never listen to my parents. And I was a person full of ego. I used to study but never got good marks. But when situations became worst, my mother and I went to an astrologer. I was not at all interested on it and told my mother that it is our fate and no astrologer can change it. Going to an astrologer and wearing a ring which he recommends doesn’t do any good to us. It all depends upon our karma and that’s it. But still my mother wanted to try. The lady started telling my sister’s and my future. I did not listen a single bit what she was telling. But at one movement she mentioned that this girl is blessed with sai’s grace. Sai will always protect her. And asked me to pray baba every time. It was a wonderful movement. All of the sudden it stroked me. I felt as if my life was filled with light at that time. I decided to start a new life with babas grace. I wanted to worship baba. But then, you can’t become babas devotee unless he wishes. Unless he wishes not even a single leaf can move. The advice from that lady was timely. We went to her on Thursday. It looked as if baba sent us there purposely. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #74 on: September 07, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba showed his wonder again by the following situation saying that its time we started worshipping baba. My sister and I never had so many friends. There was one phase in our life where we were madly chatting with others wasting our valuable time. It was then my sister came across a person who advised her to read Sai Satcharita every day. He also gave us the link where we can find the 50 chapters. He used to advice us everyday about baba. Then we accessed that website and started reading satcharita. This is how baba shows the path to his kids. He recognized us right before we realized that there are so many valuable things which we can do instead of wasting time doing useless things. We decided to thank that person on yahoo chat who has given us an excellent advice, but we never came across that person being online again. We were shocked and realized how stupid we were. We both didn’t utter a word and continued with our daily routines. We individually thought that it was baba who came and advised us but both never confessed each other. The next day we both discussed that it was a signal from baba to open our eyes. Being the first miracle from baba to us, we were in shock for few days. In fact we were scarred a bit as it was our personal experience. This is how Sai invited us into his ocean of leelas. And we started worshipping baba right then and left the bad addiction of chatting online and wasting time.  Om Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments