Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 114928 times)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
    • Heaven
Re: My experiences with Mother Sai.
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2009, 06:01:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear mail2keer,

Thank you for your wishes and praying for me. Wish you a happy and safe journey. Hope you will have a blissful darshan by baba's grace. Baba ji ko mera pranam and pyar dena. Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #121 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,chandsaiji i read your post i read that you are going to shirdi on 4th Nov.so I want to send my prayers to baba that pls....call me and my family early as possible to his lotus feet because when baba came in my life i visit only one time after that i went india two times but i din able to go shirdi now i am from 4 years in bahrain i am remembering allways baba and praying that when he will call me to shirdi pls.one more thing tell baba pls.bless my husband witha promotion so we can come india without ant finincial tension.if you feel that you can pass my message to baba you take there is not any force.
    have a nice and safe journey and may baba bless you with good darshan and bless for all what you wishes.happy journey for shirdi sainath.om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #122 on: November 03, 2009, 12:21:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chanda dear,

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing your feelings. Actually you said what was in my mind. I too have a special concern for you always, since your whole family is a part of our online mandir and always take active participation in our group parayan. I also like your name chandasai. You may share any of your experiences. We all are here for you. Regarding my situation, now everything is fine and going smooth with baba's grace and because of all my well wishers' prayers. We are at my sister's place now. I must say baba arranged everything.

Don't worry dear, all your brother's problems will be solved in no time. Just remember god always, he will take care of everything. Wish you a happy and safe journey. You should have a wonderful and blissful darshan of our lord. Thank you always for praying for me. Baba bless you and your family and fulfill all your wishes soon.

om sai ram. 

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #123 on: November 03, 2009, 12:24:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Harshayu ji,

Please do not worry. Baba will take care of everything. Remember him always, soon you will be blessed with his darshan. Baba will do all good for your family and bless your hubby with a promotion.

om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #124 on: November 03, 2009, 01:54:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,thank you very very much Chand saiji.may baba bless you allways and allways fullfill your wishes and take care of your all problems.in this kalyug no one is spend their time for unknown person but today i am happy that in this Dwarkamai temple there is a people who is there to help any body now i am sure that baba will call me very soon to his lotus feet and he will take care of my husband also.thank you again and have a nice and safe journey.
    Baba pls..give your best darshan to chandsaji and his family and fullfill their wishes too.Om sai ram.
    Om sai ram,Om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram, om sai ram.this is for chand saiji bless him baba.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #125 on: November 04, 2009, 02:11:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram.chadndasaiji,thank you again for all your support i am very glad to hear that you want to send udi and prasad if i will get i will be very fortunate and ya i know in group parayan we r up and down i also dont know in this where is the link for where you can send prasad and udi i dont know more about in computer in this sight how i came i dont know baba only show me all this and i went on.
            chandasaiji if possible pls....pry for my sister she is in big problem in her family life so pls.tell baba to take care of her all problems she is fighting alone with all her problems thanks again.
               tame pan gujarati cho tame kya raho cho ok now have a nice journey and blessfull darshan of our baba .Om sai ram.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    « Reply #126 on: November 04, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,
    One more small experience of the love of Saibaba.

I work for a software company.From the last two moths I was assigned to some important work..I implemented my feature and gave more than what the client has expected.Every one said that I had done a good work and even some mail chain went appreciationg me.I was not excited by these mails.Whether they appreciate or not,Sai will be with me,So why to bother.Things are going in a nice way.Actually I installed the latest version of Internet explorer in my browser long back and so did the development of the feature completely on IE8.I was about to release the feature next week.Due to some other reasons that day morning I uninstalled IE8 and got the IE6 back which will come along with the OS.I was testing that evening and suddenly found that not only my feature is not working but its some how hanging the complete application.I got shocked on seing that.Searched on the net for that particular issue and found IE6 has that bug and so it cant be fixed.Actually it's not that my work has been wasted,but the date is committed to our customer and in no way we can delay it.Also,as already said some series of mail chanins went appreciating my work.Now,If they know that this happenned,things would become serious.I am not much worried.I don't know why?I asked to myself,Are you not getting tensed?Many people get tensed and feel lot of pressure in these type of issues.Are you not taking this serious.Then an answer came from my innerself.Saibaba image sttod in my mind.Literally speaking,even in that condition I don't know why,I am not worried.I know Saiis with me.That's the only thing.I felt that sai is with me and let my wor happen in any way.Even the issue is solved or not I doesn't bother.These issue can't separate me from sai.So who bothers??
    As usual that night thinking of sai i fell asleep.I went to deep sleep.To my surprise me and my collegue came to my dream.In the dream we were discussing on that issue.Suddenly I came with one solution and my collegue said that we may try and see in that way and I suddenly woke up and thought of the dream.Immediately switched on my laptop and started analysing my solution that I got in my dream.I made some notes and went to office.
    I explained the solution to my collegue and he didnt accept it.he said it might not work.But I have the confidence.I tried the same way.To other's surprise,it worked.I smiled to my self thinking f Sai....

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #127 on: November 04, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Good to read your experiemce.

I would really apprecaite if not your original name, devotees can give their nick name at least .

Sai bless you

JaiSaiRam

Hi,

I work for a software company.From the last two moths I was assigned to some important work..I implemented my feature and gave more than what the client has expected.Every one said that I had done a good work and even some mail chain went appreciationg me.I was not excited by these mails.Whether they appreciate or not,Sai will be with me,So why to bother.Things are going in a nice way.Actually I installed the latest version of Internet explorer in my browser long back and so did the development of the feature completely on IE8.I was about to release the feature next week.Due to some other reasons that day morning I uninstalled IE8 and got the IE6 back which will come along with the OS.I was testing that evening and suddenly found that not only my feature is not working but its some how hanging the complete application.I got shocked on seing that.Searched on the net for that particular issue and found IE6 has that bug and so it cant be fixed.Actually it's not that my work has been wasted,but the date is committed to our customer and in no way we can delay it.Also,as already said some series of mail chanins went appreciating my work.Now,If they know that this happenned,things would become serious.I am not much worried.I don't know why?I asked to myself,Are you not getting tensed?Many people get tensed and feel lot of pressure in these type of issues.Are you not taking this serious.Then an answer came from my innerself.Saibaba image sttod in my mind.Literally speaking,even in that condition I don't know why,I am not worried.I know Saiis with me.That's the only thing.I felt that sai is with me and let my wor happen in any way.Even the issue is solved or not I doesn't bother.These issue can't separate me from sai.So who bothers??
    As usual that night thinking of sai i fell asleep.I went to deep sleep.To my surprise me and my collegue came to my dream.In the dream we were discussing on that issue.Suddenly I came with one solution and my collegue said that we may try and see in that way and I suddenly woke up and thought of the dream.Immediately switched on my laptop and started analysing my solution that I got in my dream.I made some notes and went to office.
    I explained the solution to my collegue and he didnt accept it.he said it might not work.But I have the confidence.I tried the same way.To other's surprise,it worked.I smiled to my self thinking f Sai....

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    My experiences with Mother Sai.
    « Reply #128 on: November 05, 2009, 05:35:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • I got bonus in my company of about 50k.I didn't know what to do with that money as there are no plans for that.So I thought to gift my parents a tour to northern india.One more thing I thought is to buy bangles to my mom.Actually today I would have paid to any one of the guys either for tour or bangles.
    As the word sai will ever be on my lips,Sai helpdem me.I met a person long long back.He work for some chits company.There's no point that he can even remember me.Before one year I said to him that I will invest in chits.Suddenly after a long time he called me and asked me to invest in chits.I am actually surprised that he called me after a long time almost like one year.He didn't call me from the last one year.Suddenly today I got a call asking me to invest in chits.How can I say that this is just a co-incidence? No matter what,I know my father.I am thinking of sai when that guy is talking to me smiling myself knowing his love.
    It's not the matter of money.I felt sai baba is really along with me all throuh the day..watching how am i doing..and keeping an eye on me like my mother.No,not like a mother,but just like sai.Because sai is greater than a mother.
    Sai,You know what I am thinking.Sorry,I know what you want me to think on. :) Confusing to the site visitors..Ha ha ..of course..it's just personal between me and the HERO.
    Om sai Sri sai Jaya Jaya sai

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #129 on: November 05, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks subhasrini,I will reveal all my details when sai permits me to do so.Sorry for that.Please try to understand.For now,even I am not a native of Godavarikhani,I am very much closely related to it. :):)

Thanks,
    Baba

SaiRam,

I would really apprecaite if not your original name, devotees can give their nick name at least .

Sai bless you

JaiSaiRam

Hi,

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #130 on: November 05, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Subhasrini,
    I started a new thread with the name "One of my experiences..".I am sharing my other experiences with baba in that thread.Have a look if possible.

Thanks,
    Baba

SaiRam,

Sai bless you

JaiSaiRam

Hi,

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #131 on: November 05, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi adwaita ,
    It is very good to read all of your experiences.I am sharing my experiences with the supreme in the "One of my experiences....." thread.
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/one-of-my-experiences-with-sai-t33271.0.html

Thanks,
    Baba

Let me start with one my wonderful experiences with baba sai. Yesterday I readgood to see most of the experiences of kavitaparna ji and browsed baba’s photo gallery and slept after reading sat charita. I got a dream in my sleep. The dream is as follows: I went to Hyderabad to kavithaparna ji’s house to know about more leelas of baba. I asked my mother to remain at the corner of a street and entered into the street along with my cousin who is also a devotee of  baba. As we were trying to locate the house we came across a huge number of black and healthy dogs which surrounded us after noticing us. The strange thing is all the dogs were starring at us and none barked. My cousin got very much scared and holded me very tight. I was asking her not to be afraid and pray baba. All of the sudden I saw a fakir a few distance away from us. We were thinking that we were caught. However we managed to come to the end of the street where I saw my mother worshipping mother sai’s idol which was there in an auto. I asked my mother why she was performing pooja at that time. She answered “I saw baba in the auto and started performing the pooja without noticing that I am on  a main road”.

What I do not understand from this dream is why was I protecting my cousin? Why was I not scared of the black dogs where as my cousin was too much scared. Is baba trying to tell me something like protecting my cousin… as my cousin is getting married after 1 month. I still don’t have any clue. Baba please tell me if something bad or good is going to happen to her. I am unable to understand what you are trying to tell me baba. Please show your grace.

The dream continued:  there was a room which is occupied by so many people as if a meeting was going on. My sister was standing beside me. All of the sudden I saw baba in front of me. I was shocked and did not get any words at that time. I just kept watching him. I couldn’t even utter any sound. Then baba made a gesture of blessing me. Then I came to my sense and turned towards my sister to show baba and as soon as I turned right he was disappeared and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

This is my 2nd dream where I saw baba as a person. Unfortunately I couldn’t understand what he meant to say by this dream. Baba please help me. Om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #132 on: November 05, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very nice topic. Thanks for sharing with us. you are a special child of our lord. I guess you are from tamilnadu, am I right? :)

Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #133 on: November 05, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all,

I must say that my lord is really taking good care of me. Last week we decided to come to malaysia as soon as I get my visa. We had so much luggage. All the train tickets were booked. But the train journey is so tiring, we thought of leaving half of the luggage and planned to book flight tickets however. But because of very less time, the ticket was very very high. Still we thought of booking as we wanted to get out of singapore asap. I prayed god, why is this happening. Asked him to please see that we get any other way to reach mal with low fares. I wanted some miracle. The same day a consultant called my husband and said he had an interview in malaysia and promised to pay the ticket fares. If this is not god's arrangement then what can it be. We reached here but were not sure whether he will pay us. The next day my hubby went to the interview and he met that consultant and when he showed the flight ticket, that person returned us the expenses of my husband. At least half of the amount was returned. Thank you baba for everything. Please be with me.

om sai ram.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #134 on: November 05, 2009, 11:51:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Adwaitha,
    Thanks for your reply.What made you to guess that I am from Tamilnadu?.

My username?My experiences?

In one of my posts in the "One of my experiences..." thread I said i thought to send my parents to north india.May be that made you to guess that i am from tamilnadu.But I am not.:) :)

Anyways very much thanks for your reply.Will meet yo often from now in the forums.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Baba
    Very nice topic. Thanks for sharing with us. you are a special child of our lord. I guess you are from tamilnadu, am I right? :)

Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Facebook Comments