Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 115000 times)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
    • Heaven
Re: My experiences with Mother Sai.
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2009, 01:56:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi friend,

It's actually your username. There is one rajanikanth's song with your username, hence guessed. Keep posting :)

om sai ram.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    « Reply #136 on: November 06, 2009, 05:15:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • hmm....I even took the name from that rajni BABA.:)I am from hyderabad.

hi friend,

It's actually your username. There is one rajanikanth's song with your username, hence guessed. Keep posting :)

om sai ram.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #137 on: November 06, 2009, 05:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,dear adwaitaji,i read your experience about malayasia ticket its a very nice baba is allways with who remember him each and every time and you r very bless child of baba so dont wory baba will take care of all your problems may baba allways bless you wiyh all your wishes and help you in all espects of life.Om sai ram,adwaitaji i want to just know this group parayan you are arrenging thats a very nice that is why i am asking dont take it in wrong way if you dont like my asking then i am sorry for that.ok bye and om sai ram.
                           from manisha.g.desai

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #138 on: November 06, 2009, 07:52:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Harshayu,

Thank you for your wishes. and regarding group parayan, I did not get you. Please clarify. Baba bless your family.

om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #139 on: November 08, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,dear chandasai yesterday i read your post and i immediately write and send you my reply i dont know you received or no.if yes then pass the message ok  because i dont know that it came to you or no so pls.inform me .om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #140 on: November 10, 2009, 12:34:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,dear chandasai tamne maro message malelo ke nahi me tamne tame shirdi thi avi gaya pachi thanks no reply moklelo thank you very much tame je answers moklo cho te badal ane tame mara vati je shrifal ane flowers babane chadavya te badal i am very thankful for that babae tamari aa vakhte wish puri kari kemke tame vina swarthe mara ane adwaitaji mate je karyu te baba ne bahu gamyu hase mate babae taratj tamri wish puri kari baba hamesha tamari wish puri kare avi mari babane prathana che.but tame janavyu nahi ke tame gujrati cho i think because tame mane ama lakhi moklelu che.thank again tame je time kadhine mane samjavyu te badal ok to bye badhu je tame karyu te badal thak you very much.Om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #141 on: November 10, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear chanda,

Very nice experiences. Felt very happy that you prayed for all of us. Baba is always there with you. You are a sweet and cute child of baba. Soon your bros problems will be solved. Baba bless you and your family always.

om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #142 on: November 11, 2009, 12:30:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,dear chandasai how r u ,Happy sai babas day to you .tamne maro message malelo ke nahi tame reply na moklyo tame bahu busy lago cho its ok mane khali conferm karvu che ke tame maro thanks no message vanchelo ke nahi may baba bless you allways om sai ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #143 on: November 12, 2009, 08:11:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,dear chandasai i am happy that you send me a reply.hu thank you to kahi na shaku right etle i am not telling thanks.but kem tame low fill karo cho baba tamari sathe j che tame to atlu badhu babanu dhyan rakho cho and atla busy hova chata tame akhu ssc vacho cho and i know in group parayan ma pan tamare vanchvanu hoy aa badhu baba j manage karave che to dont worry koi pan problem hase badhu saru thai jase tamaro nature badhne khushi apvano che to baba tamne kevi rite dukhi joi sakse mate pls.dont cry and dont be fill yourself down baba will take care of all your worries take care and god bless you.you know mara husband no nature pan tamari jem j che ane pan amni aju bajuma je pan hoy ane badhane khush j rakhwa hoy hu jo kyarek depress hou to ae mane avi rite samjavi dey ke hu badhu maru dipression bhuli jao ane pan tamari jem badhne khush rakhe avi ani badhi j try kare and bahu j potane koi tension hoy to jara bijane khabar na padva de mate i can understand how your nature also so dont worry baba tamne khub khub sukhi rakhe and dukh tamari pase pan na ave avi babane hu prarthna karu choo.ya one more thing tame gujarati nathi to how you know to write and speak very nicely its great to hear that tame nathi then also you know very nicely.ok then bye take care Om sai ram.

Offline gautami

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #144 on: November 12, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • It's really great to  be the part of this site.............this is my first day (of entering into the world of baba).................hope he always take care of his children and there with us in our every need and deed............omsrisairam...........thanks thandri..................

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #145 on: November 28, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear chanda,

From your bro's dream, it is clear that baba is there with him. Keep on praying, but god's language is very difficult to understand. Whether you get a dream or not, god is always there to help us. And whatever he does is only for our good. Just keep on praying. Everything will be alright. and from your bhabhi's dream, baba is protecting your bro's family from some -ve energy. Baba gets angry over negative and bad things. So that bad things might not be visible to us but baba can see it hence he was scolding it. I can interpret this from what you told. but once again, it is very difficult to understand what our lord says although everything seems to be very clear for us. Do not worry, baba is always there for us and he will soon solve your bro's problems and they will very happy.

om sai ram.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #146 on: November 28, 2009, 02:35:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes chanda,
    It is very difficult to undesrstand.Only thing we can get  from it is your prayers are reaching baba.I mean you are praying him heartfully.That is all anyone want.So dont worry about anuthing.Just keep on praying.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya sai.

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #147 on: November 30, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • In the eyes of the saints, there is no differentiation between various elements which make up this world. They see this earth as one. Their every action imparts some message. Only, we must be able to read, understand and follow it.

Once, Baba was having His meal. An earthen pot contained some buttermilk. Suddenly a dog entered the Masjid and tasted it. Bade Baba - who was sitting nearby - asked a boy to throw away the buttermilk. Baba enquired what was wrong. After Bade Baba explained, Baba said, ‘‘That buttermilk is good. Take it home and make Kadhi. We both will have it.’’ Bade Baba prepared the Kadhi, brought it; but did not touch it. Baba drank it whole-heartedly.

Sant - Sadguru try to eradicate the thoughts of Sankalp - Vikalp from the minds of their devotees. The above incident was Baba’s attempt to stamp out such thoughts from Bade Baba’s mind. The man had spent countless days with and around Baba. In spite of this, did he fail to get the message ?

Baba always took with love and affection at least some portion from the Prasad brought by His devotees. He even tasted the non-vegetarian dishes. He did not differentiate between variousreligions and castes. He also did not believe Sovale - Ovale (achieving purity by not touching others). At the same time, He believed that His devotees must adhere to their respective religions and its dictates. Once, Bade Baba brought a Hindu who had converted himself into a Muslim. Baba slapped that person and asked, ‘‘Were you not ashamed to change your father ?’’

Baba could not agree with certain extreme customs of Islam and refused to follow them. Once, He told His staunch and hard-liner Muslim devotees to go outside the border of Shirdi town and then do their Khutba prayer. He Himself did not participate in the prayer. On the second occasion. He allowed them to do Namaz in the Masjid; but did not participate Himself.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #148 on: December 25, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Last week we went to a shopping mall and thought of watching a movie. As we don't have car, we thought of going early and coming back early. Here in malaysia it is very dangerous to walk alone on road especially wearing gold or such things. They just snatch them and no use of complaining to the cops. They just don't care. That's why each and every family has a car here. That day after movie we started at 9 30. our bus came soon and we got in it and thought of reaching early but on the way he went to fill the petrol tank and because of it, he missed our stop. Although he didn't miss it completely but he brought in a different route and we got confused and didn't get down. My husband didn't wanted to get down in between and thought that we will go till last stop and while returning we will get down at our stop. it was already 10 30 by that time. When we are at the last stop, the driver said that it was last bus. We didn't know what to do. That place was so scary and horrible. We have no idea where we are. Thought of taking a cab but couldn't find a single cab. I was very terrified. We tried for cab but no use. I prayed baba to help us and see that we reach our home safely. No bus, no taxi. We just walked holding our hands for few mins. That area had no lights and was so scary. Few feet away there was a food court where every one was sitting outside and eating. We saw one Indian family and my husband asked them about bus or taxi. They said bus at that time is very difficult and he is a taxi driver and would have no problem in dropping us. He just asked 6RM which is very low. They came to pick up their son who was working there. We got into the taxi and with in few mins we were at our home. Next day we learnt that it's a very unsafe place and chain snatching and attacks are very common there. It's only baba who saved us otherwise how can we get a family who fortunately happened to be a taxi owner. No matter where we are baba is always there with us and know everything about us. Baba bless all.

om sai ram.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #149 on: January 22, 2010, 07:52:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Adwaita,

Baba blessings. Nice to read  your Baba exp. But be careful the next time you go.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments