Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 114936 times)

Offline Shankari

• Blessings 0
Re: My experiences with Mother Sai.
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2010, 04:49:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sainath, I thank you for all the blessings you have showered on me, my entire family and definitely the entire universe, without which it would have been impossible for us to cross the river "Samsara Sagaram". .  I have totally surrendered at your lotus feet.  Now I have no fear, doubt, frustration or anxiety.  Love you Sai for everything.  Be with us always.  Ever at your disposal.......... yours Shankari

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #151 on: February 09, 2010, 08:18:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi samirddave ji,

Welcome to our forum.

I can understand your problem ..but please thing one more time .

Baba is always with you even now else how you are managing that main problem from 2007 to 2010...

_ve feelings may lead you to the depression I am praying as you should be back as how you belive baba prsence and how you strong in your past.

Now I am requesting all those positive feelings from you.

1) please don't think as baba is not showing any positive sign
    2) please don't think as you are alone..

How much you can believe baba presence with you that much positive waves you can send to your mind automatically..

Then your mind respond well...automatically that over depression and everything can't do anything.

Believe me...please try to think positively in each and every situation when you feel any negetive thought then remind the positive things in your past life recollect one by one.

Then you can realise even now also you can get all those positive thinga from our baba.

I will pray for you also.........please we all are here and baba is every where for for every one.

Please be happpy :)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #152 on: February 09, 2010, 10:50:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear samirddave,

Welcome to our online dwarakamai. Please do not ever think that baba has left. It's we who ignore him when all our problems get solved or not. It's we who forget him. But even then, if we call him once in pain he will come running towards us. Why do you think that he took care of you only for that specific time? All are his special children. Few may require him more than others do. Please do not worry, we all are here to pray for you. Soon all you problems will be solved by baba's grace. Please have faith. Talk to him everyday and do sai naam jap. Tell him all your problems and do not cry. It will make you mentally and physically weak. Just have confidence that nothing bad will happen to you and even if something wrong happens, baba is there to take care of. Yes, our experiences are not experiences. They are just miracles. I pray you see lot many miracles. Please cheer up and leave everything to him. Be strong dear.

Baba always be with you.

om sai ram.

Offline sairamyadevi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #153 on: February 23, 2010, 04:38:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • saiji you are most fortunate.we all are baba's child.But baba didn't come my dream.i dont know whether is he accept me or not.I dont what mistake i made with him.

You pray for me saiji with baba.I'm in love with one person.his side is so week because of his parents.my parents try me to marry with some other guy.but my parents dont know about my love.because if i get permission with my parents also he is not in steady.so,i didn't tell with him.my parents always in my side.

tell with baba to get him back with me.my prayer is not reach him.I hope baba join us in marriage.dnt hav a peace of mind.help me saiji.consider me as your sister.....

Offline putra

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #154 on: March 27, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • you arere
    I had another dream where I didn’t see baba in live but there was a movement in baba’s idol. The dream is as follows: I went to baba’s temple one morning. The temple is not surrounded by four walls as the usual temple. It was totally different. It looked like an ashram rather than a temple. The whole place was built with marble filled with sunlight everywhere and there I saw the idol of our deva sitting with a pleasant smile on his face.  There was a narrow path in front of him. It was a big hall. I saw baba’s idol and continued watching him till my satisfaction. All of the sudden there was a movement in the idol asking me to come near. The movement was only with the head. When I went near, I didn’t see baba in live but the idol was talking to me asking me to take a sack full of broken coconuts (might be baba’s prashad) which was near by and distribute them to the kids. I took it and did so. And that was the end of my dream. It was amazing to see babas idol talking to me. I was very thrilled when I got up in the morning. The next time when I went to masjid, I broke a coconut remembering the dream. om sai ram.
    you are really lucky jai sai ram

Offline saideewani

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #155 on: April 26, 2010, 06:12:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram
    i have been reading Baba's experiences & miracles experienced by Devotees.Evrytime i wished n prayed Baba to bless me with some experience too.so today Baba Blessed me with a wonderful experience.My son is a devotee of Lord Hanumaan but never refuse to go to sai temple with me.i tried to explain him thers no diffrence between Sai & lord Hanumaan.and he would smile.He works in a Multinational compny & was short listed for promotion.But somehow his management was not declaring the list .this frustrated him a lot.evry day he would ask me to pray to Sai.and day b4 ystrday i asked him to pray himself n ask Baba why his promotion is delayed.Baba replied "you will be free from calamities.Surrender to Sai n chant Sai Samrth.today morning my son got a call from management abt his promotion :) Its all My Baba's blessings.Sai says if you look at me i will look at you.Baba plz be with your devotees .n keep showring your blessings.Let your holy feet be our sole refuge.Love You Baba.Love You So much

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #156 on: April 26, 2010, 06:35:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,saideewaniji very nice experience about your sons promotion congrates for that and may baba bless you and your family always om sai ram.

Offline saideewani

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #157 on: April 26, 2010, 06:48:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Harshayu ji thanx a lot for wishes.its all Baba's Blessings.as Baba says Shrdhha aur Saburi,Asha poori" our Sai
    ma test our patience sometimes.but rewards us so beautifully.May Baba bless evryone

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    • Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah
    « Reply #158 on: August 02, 2010, 11:22:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear adwaita ji...
    you are really very lucky...your faith and devotion in baba has brought baba to your dreams...to tell you that whether good will happen or bad...he is there with you..
    you only think good..and do good..rest baba is there with you..he loves you and he will take you through all bads and goods holding your hand..he will never leave you....
    may sai baba bless all and be with all
    OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMOH NAMAH
    SATGURU SAI NAMOH NAMAH

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #159 on: January 04, 2011, 03:30:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:30:52 PM by manmeet »

Offline ravneetsidhu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #160 on: June 08, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    maa meri sai maa mere sath hamesha rehna maa..kabhi kabhi words bhi kam par jate hai,,kaise tarif karu maa..
    thank you maa..jai sai ram

Offline mukti

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #161 on: June 08, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath, shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath, shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath,shree sainath
    mukti

Offline adira

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #162 on: August 11, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • mujhe bohot dar lag rha main mere pyar ko vapas paya aur dar lag rha hai ki vapas kho dungi vo b bina karan...mai bohot hi jayda dpression aur andhere mai chali gye ti 2 mahine pehle...aisa kyu hota sai bhakto agar hum kisi se apne ap se jayda pyar karte hai ,samne vala insan kyu nhi kar sakta..kyu samaj nhi sakta..

Offline sunita d/obhuvana

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #163 on: June 21, 2014, 02:59:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba mai ap par hi sab kuch chodi hun meri khana khaye ya na khaye baite ya na baite chale ya na, sab ko pehchane ya na ye sab ap ko hi pata hai ap hi jante wo ap apni bachi ko tik karo ya nai ye sab ab apki chinta meri nai baba muj bi bas huwa baba dusre bache ko dek kar kitna duk hota hai muj hi pata hai na kisi ko bi baba mai samji ti ap sab kuch jante wo so tik karoge bt ap bi abhi thak kripa nai karhe baba isliye sab kuch par chodi hun tik karo ya aise chode ap par depend hai
    om sai ram

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #164 on: June 21, 2014, 05:30:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
    sai gauri

Facebook Comments