Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My experiences with Mother Sai.  (Read 114607 times)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
    • Heaven
My experiences with Mother Sai.
« on: March 03, 2007, 07:16:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Let me start with one my wonderful experiences with baba sai. Yesterday I read most of the experiences of kavitaparna ji and browsed baba’s photo gallery and slept after reading sat charita. I got a dream in my sleep. The dream is as follows: I went to Hyderabad to kavithaparna ji’s house to know about more leelas of baba. I asked my mother to remain at the corner of a street and entered into the street along with my cousin who is also a devotee of  baba. As we were trying to locate the house we came across a huge number of black and healthy dogs which surrounded us after noticing us. The strange thing is all the dogs were starring at us and none barked. My cousin got very much scared and holded me very tight. I was asking her not to be afraid and pray baba. All of the sudden I saw a fakir a few distance away from us. We were thinking that we were caught. However we managed to come to the end of the street where I saw my mother worshipping mother sai’s idol which was there in an auto. I asked my mother why she was performing pooja at that time. She answered “I saw baba in the auto and started performing the pooja without noticing that I am on  a main road”.

What I do not understand from this dream is why was I protecting my cousin? Why was I not scared of the black dogs where as my cousin was too much scared. Is baba trying to tell me something like protecting my cousin… as my cousin is getting married after 1 month. I still don’t have any clue. Baba please tell me if something bad or good is going to happen to her. I am unable to understand what you are trying to tell me baba. Please show your grace.

The dream continued:  there was a room which is occupied by so many people as if a meeting was going on. My sister was standing beside me. All of the sudden I saw baba in front of me. I was shocked and did not get any words at that time. I just kept watching him. I couldn’t even utter any sound. Then baba made a gesture of blessing me. Then I came to my sense and turned towards my sister to show baba and as soon as I turned right he was disappeared and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

This is my 2nd dream where I saw baba as a person. Unfortunately I couldn’t understand what he meant to say by this dream. Baba please help me. Om sai ram.
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 12:44:07 PM by adwaita »

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Baba in my dream....
    « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 10:46:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Welcome to this blessed forum Adwaita ji  this dream tells u that sai deva is with u ......u are very fortunate and blessed  child of his that u could get his darshan as a person ....please continue his bahkti he will show u the way and as of ur cousin he will protect her as well ....

Sai ram

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 06:32:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you swetha ji, we are all blessed children of mother Sai. That is the reason we have met in this temple. This is a wonderful forum which unites wonderful people. Om Sai Ram.

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 07:19:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM...

ADWAITA really u r baba's blessed child...
    baba ... always with us ...
    baba ...always bless us...
    bas....(vo nazar kaha se laau)

saiiiiiii...................

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

"लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
    • सांई की मीरा
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 07:54:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram Adwaita Ji,

Welcome to our Blessed Sai Baba Mandir,

Aur ye jaankar bahut khushi hui ki aap bhi Baba ki itni pyari Beti Hain.......Baba aap par hamesha apna arshiwad isi tareh rakhein....

Jai Sai Ram.
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 01:10:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,
    Don't worry,i think baba is showing u that he is always there with u and protect u and u'r family.He never let us down.For insitance i was so worried all people saw baba in that butterfly picture raviji posted but i couldn't,but today within a min he gave dharsan.Not one but 2 baba's.
    Yesterday i wanted to watch telugu sai baba movie which i downloaded long back,somehow my husband errased them from my folder,when i try to open it i saw files deleted ,i was so mad,i really want to see baba and go to sleep but somehow he earsed them,My small kids wanted to watch baba movie so badly too,in order to make them happy i started to browse some telugu songs online,but TO MY WONDER all of sudden i saw Same baba movie which was so old and those websites who usually update all new movies and songs were hardly downloading this type of baba movie which is like made in 1980's... ,I think baba didn't want to disappoint me and kids regarding this.My kids even though they re 2 and 5 year old tehy love baba so much,which iam proud of say.
    BABA BLESS US ALL.
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 11:48:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Adwaita ji, Sai Ram

You are really a blessed child of Baba

Very nice to read about your dream and Baba's darshan.

Sushma is right. there is nothing to worry. When Baba is with U, why any fear?

Sai Ram Sushmaji,

It is very nice to hear about your kids - the little ones; They must be calling Baba as "thai" "thai".
    My Sai (daughter)used to call Baba as "thai"

And Baba too.. would go running to the kids for a play whether they call him or not. Baba enjoys a lot being with kids for passing his time.

Baba bless us all
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline havefaith

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 04:02:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • it was nice reading your experience!!!!
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline SAI ANKITA

• Blessings 5
    • HAVE A BLESSED DAY..... SAIRAM...
    « Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:29:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Advaith ji u r blessed......and so lucky...
    SAIRAM......
    LUV  YOU  SAI  MA.....
    BLESS ALL.....

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 03:18:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • I had another dream where I didn’t see baba in live but there was a movement in baba’s idol. The dream is as follows: I went to baba’s temple one morning. The temple is not surrounded by four walls as the usual temple. It was totally different. It looked like an ashram rather than a temple. The whole place was built with marble filled with sunlight everywhere and there I saw the idol of our deva sitting with a pleasant smile on his face.  There was a narrow path in front of him. It was a big hall. I saw baba’s idol and continued watching him till my satisfaction. All of the sudden there was a movement in the idol asking me to come near. The movement was only with the head. When I went near, I didn’t see baba in live but the idol was talking to me asking me to take a sack full of broken coconuts (might be baba’s prashad) which was near by and distribute them to the kids. I took it and did so. And that was the end of my dream. It was amazing to see babas idol talking to me. I was very thrilled when I got up in the morning. The next time when I went to masjid, I broke a coconut remembering the dream. om sai ram.

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 03:43:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • adwaitaji, you are truly blessed. You are so lucky to see Baba

in your dreams. And that too Baba talked to you. wow!

Baba loves u.

thanks for sharing this dream with us.

Baba bless u always.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 01:14:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear keerthi ji,

thank you for your support. i wish baba would give me the opportunity to meet everyone of this forum. may baba always bless you. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 01:18:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Whenever I read satcharitra, I thought when is baba going to advise me to start reading a new book like gurucharitra or adyathma ramayan etc. if baba really wants to tie that necklace to me then he will definitely show me the way. I never got any books from any one so that I would consider it as an indication that baba is asking me to start reading a new book and learn many more good things. But this time I am blessed when baba advised me to start reading guru charitra. Simultaneously I read sat charitra as I felt baba was giving me instructions as to how to continue with gurucharitra. I don’t need to say that reading satcharitra every day brings how much bliss to us. We get the feeling that baba is with us all the time and talking to us directly. I came across a chapter in satcharitra where baba said to one of his devotees that he will appear in his dream after the parayana. By that time I was already done with the parayana of guru charitra. As I was unable to go to baba’s temple on sri ramanavami day I thought baba was angry with me and that’s the reason he did not give me the chance to go to the masjid, hence I wished baba to appear in my dream if he is really not angry with me and also being the 8th day of my parayana. I prayed so and went to sleep. I got up in between, but I still had so much time to get up. Then I remembered that baba did not appear in my dream. I slept again with disappointment thinking that he is really angry with me. But I got baba’s idol in my dream just 10 minutes before I woke up. I was doing a bhajan and offering flowers to baba where the whole room is dark without any other light except the jyothi. Baba looked wonderful in that light. I felt so happy to know that baba is not angry with me and to see him on the 8th day of my parayana. Thank you so much baba. Although I put baba to tests, foolishly now and then, he still fulfills each and every small wish of mine without disappointing me. om sai ram.   

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 01:41:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • adwaitaji,

blessed are you!

Baba bless u always.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • I hesitate to write this experience of mine but couldn’t stop myself to bring one more leela of baba to my Sai bandhus. It was the day when my mom and I went to a place which is popular for souls, as there was a railway track near to it and so many commit suicides there. Right from childhood, I don’t know why I am being haunted by souls. I get bad dreams like some one is trying to kill me. Generally I get such kinds of bad dreams if I sleep facing towards the sealing and once I feel myself heavy, I will just turn around and come to my senses. It has become a habit of mine and also I got used to the bad dreams. But this one is the scariest. The next morning, being tired very much I slept till 8 and everyone got up except me. I got a dream in which a lady was calling me loudly. She said: ‘how dare you, I am calling you for such a long time and still you are taking time to come. Come fast.’ And she was shouting at me to come to her. I will not describe the whole scene and dialogues as it is very scary. I felt as if my life was going away from me. I was able to open my mouth and call someone but can’t hear my voice. All of the sudden a white idol appeared in front of me. It was our baba blessing me and heard some sai bhakths singing bhajans. Then I came to my sense and continuously called baba. My body became light. There is a baba’s calendar right in front of me. I saw him for 5minutes. My heart was still beating fast. It was strange to get such a dream at that time and that too when I was not facing towards the sealing. It took me half an hour to come out of it. I still had a doubt that it can’t happen just like that. I got a doubt that some body is trying something upon me. The coming Thursday I decided to put chits and ask baba whether it’s just a bad dream or something else. I got the chit saying ‘someone is trying black magic on you’. My doubt was correct and prayed baba to save me. cont...   om sai ram.

Facebook Comments