Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - APRIL 2016

Author Topic: My Journey with DwarkaMai forum...  (Read 177 times)

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
My Journey with DwarkaMai forum...
« on: December 03, 2017, 08:12:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Part 1

Baba….. you remember.,that day  I was so sad, so upset , unable to think what to do what to not ,full of anger and rage ,asking help from you, feeling so low ,thinking you are not listening me at all ,and I couldn’t realized   when my hand  typed ..”sai help me “ in Google search bar , and it showed  many link including this forum on top , I just clicked on this forum and saw you , at that moment I thought it was you who wanted me to come here ..soon I found myself  busy  reading all kind of posts , that was giving me so peace , next few mins I forgot all my pain, sadness  and in heart I thanked you a lot for showing a way to  me in the form of this forum .  when I saw this much good  post over  here I couldn’t  resist myself to write something here   and soon I registered myself here ..you know na how much I felt you in this forum that I took my user name this “ Sai Always Here “

To be continued…

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    Re: My Journey with DwarkaMai forum...
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:21:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Part 2

Baba At that time ,I was really feeling in this way about this forum, I could feel your presence here .everywhere in this forum  ..your bhatas  used to come  here and open their heart in front you , few one were involved doing Jaap  and other one  was asking help from you  , few were consoling  them  etc… kind of all were playing their role nicely-  Admin , Moderator , members  everything was so perfect and mesmerized.

There was a post which forcefully  drew my attention bcoz of two reason ,firstly that post was everywhere in this forum  and secondly that  was belonged  to a girl ( User id-Saibabakibeti) who was mourning for her love who had going to merry soon with other girl . I had been seen her crying continue for a week. Many hearts  were melting here after reading her  post, every one over  here was consoling her  , so did I ,after all I was also a human being with a damn soft  heart  (Sai,who know  better than you)

To be continued…

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Part 3 (Sai)

So I wrote  few words to consoling her in her post  ,  she became so much happy to see  my reply in her post , I could feel her happiness ,she asked me for my mail id coz she wanted to talk to me personally , I softly  refused  it (coz I didn’t want to give my mail id to anybody who is unknown  for me , moreover  in public forum ) when I refused it, she became again sad and disappointed .

My posting and reply on other post was continued so her mourning, rather  increased, before she was only posting in day time later she started posting at night too , even some time full night , and this time her posts had become more poignant  and touchy that could make anyone cry ….I was feeling sad for her...

Finally one day , I decided to add her coz of two reason , one  I wanted to know the whole story behind her mourning and secondly since she was a girl so I wanted to console her and advise her personally. I got her mail id easily , since she had posted  her mail id openly  in your  forum  in one post ,so I send her a mail and added her.

To be continued….

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Part 4 (Sai)

After seeing me there, her happiness known no bounds ,it was like her dream come  true ,or  she was only waiting for this moment only , I was wondering after her reaction , I never thought I could be this much important to anyone …specially ,the one whom I don’t know personally , neither I meet her  nor  I saw  ..

Then I thought , becoz of my few posting in forum ,she might be impressed ,so I didn’t pay any HEED ,

So we started chatting ,her name was Shalaka ,age 22 and working as HR , I asked about her story and she narrated whole story how she met with that guy , his name age habits all ,how he was living this much near to her that she could watch him daily and unable to avoid and forget him.

After a long session of chat finally I said  good bye to her ,seems she liked it a lot , but before leaving
    She asked me-Di promised me, you would never block me from your mail id no matter  how much you are angry with me , and you would have to come to chat me daily even for 5 mins ,but you would have to come ..

That was difficult for me but still I agreed , becoz of her condition . 

her satisfaction was giving me more pleasure , I was thinking at least I could be a reason of someone’s smile ( Baba, that moment , I felt  that I had done  a big assignment , which had given by you )

To be continued….

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    Re: MY JOURNEY WITH DWARKAMAI FORUM...
    « Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Part 5 (Sai)

Sai you had stopped me for four days to write so I didn’t come here to write down , thought I couldn’t understand the reason behind it , but I am sure there must be something hidden good for me, which I will feel later  as usual ..( Tumahri leela Tum hi jaano )

Now with your permission I will be continue again …

So As I promised I started coming daily to chat with her , during chat session she asked about me( rather say she was more curious to know about me than telling her story ,)  my name, my work, my husband  name  ,his work , how many kids etc  of course  that was not in one stroke , all were part of chat ,like how Jiju is, how is family etc  ,

In limited way I have given some information to her (baba how could I doubt anyone who had name Saibabakibeti and who had attached with your forum)

As much as our chat session was increasing, her mourning part decreasing on forum, rather would say , almost stop that was giving me good feeling  that at least I could be able to wiped out someone’s tears .

some time, if I post something on forum and could’t  come to chat  then, next day she always fight with me ,that I had time to go to forum but not here …even she told me that she feels jealous when I reply on other's post but not her ..

One day she insisted  me to show  my picture , but I refused it, by saying neither, I have my pics on my comp. nor I am this much pretty  to keep my picture on computer . but she was keep on insisting me , di kasam se bol rahi hu  ki ek  baar dekh kar delete kar dungi, baba ki kasam kha kar bol rahi hu , but again I refused , then she asked, ok di don’t give me your pics, but at least , tell me how do you look , I just laughed ,again she insisted then I replied her my family member says my nose is pretty .but I don’t’ know.. ( I just wanted to avoid and shifted this topic ..)

She might understood my hesitation so offered me if I want to see her pics,first I refused than she asked –Di don’t you want to see your sonu ( oh yes, she insisted me to call her Sonu instead of Shalaka , coz when I address her shalaka she didn’t like )
    I agreed after seeing her willingness .

To be continued….

Facebook Comments