Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: sai's miracles  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
sai's miracles
« on: February 01, 2005, 06:12:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Devotee

Om Shri Sai Ram

I've been directed to this site from the Worldwide Sai Devotees Net Discussion System. My wife is Shirdi Baba devotee, and just now she related to me and children a dream she had day before yesterday: I wish she herself tell her dream here, but she cannot type, and has no patience to sit in front of the computer for long , So I'll relate what she said: In the dream Shirdi Baba came exactly in the form of the picture she keeps near her head when sleeping. She went an embraced Shirdi Baba. Then Baba touched her abdomen on the left side and pressed saying, "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Then he asked some children to sprinkle colored water on my wife, which the children did. After that Baba asked to light the agarbathi (joss-stick) but the flame was too small to light the agarabathi, and suddenly she saw Baba's pant caught fire (here he changed into a man). Then Baba said, "I lighted my pant to light the agarabathi." She said the dream was so real, and Baba pressing her abdomen was so life-like. This's just to inform devotees that though Shirdi Sai Baba may have passed away decades ago, He's still very much around.

Sai Ram

Theja.

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments