Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremony  (Read 30032 times)

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
Re: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremon
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2007, 06:23:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • That's really wonderful Dipikaji.
    Also please read the incident I have narrated in EXPERIENCE WITH SAIBABA- under sub heading IS BABA STILL LIVING AND HELPING. IT'S SO TRUE. sairam sairam sairam

Offline rushmi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 07:19:54 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                                                                                                                           JAI SAI RAM DIPIKAJI   Thanks for sharing this BABA'S blessing to HIS child i am thankful to  u for helping us to have HIS DIVINE DARSHAN  OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 09:56:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI MA ..........
    AAPKI LEELA KOI NAHI JAAN SAKA
    REHAM KERO APNEY BACHO PER SAI MA
    SAI SAI SAI
    श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.
    मेरा मन-मधुप आपके चरण कमल और भजनों में ही लगा रहे । आपके अतिरिक्त भी अन्य कोई ईश्वर है, इसका मुझे ज्ञान नहीं । मुझ पर आप सदा दया और स्नेह करें और अपने चरणों के दीन दास की रक्षा कर उसका कल्याण करें । आपके भवभयनाशक चरणों का स्मरण करते हुये मेरा जीवन आनन्द से व्यतीत हो जाये, ऐसी मेरी आपसे विनम्र प्रार्थना है ।
     श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु

Offline sailakshmi_12

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 01:02:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika ji,

Thanks for sharing it with us.  wonderful  :)

Baba, Pleaase bless us and be with us maa.

omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam

Offline saisewika

• Blessings 33
    « Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

I don't have words to explain my joy.

Thanks for sharing.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline saisumiran

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 08:50:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI JI I AM WAITING FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS , BLESS ME SAI JI WITH A KIND LOVING PARTNER AND PLEASE COME TO MY MARRIGE ALSO

HELP ME SAI JI
    HELP ME SAI JI
    HELP ME SAI JI
    HELP ME SAI JI
    have mercy on me

Offline rani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #51 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • I BELEIVE BABA. BABA IS GREAT.  HE ALSO CURED MY DAUGHTER.  HE HAS GIVEN RE-BIRTH TO MY DAUGHTER.

THANK U BABA.

OMSAI
    OMSAI
    OMSAI
    OMSAI
    OMSAI

Offline nimmi_sai

• Blessings 11
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #52 on: May 18, 2008, 07:46:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • bhakat vatsal , deen bandhu
    baba tumhey pranaam
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    Nimmi
    Surrender your problem entirely to God.
    Be humble.
     Forgive all your enemies.
    Have faith. Do not doubt.
    Thank God in advance and praise Him.
    Pray from the heart.
    om sai shri sai jai jai sai
    Nimmi

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremony
    « Reply #53 on: May 19, 2008, 01:29:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • A poor man named Laxmanrao Govindrao Munge lived in Nashik. He used to sit in the threshold of Nashik court. He did some documentation work and at the end of the day he earned only one rupee or one and half rupee.

In those days, for a girl to be given in marriage, only boy’s qualification, salary, etc was not considered by her family. The boy may be poor, but his family, family’s behaviour with others and above all maternal uncle’s family had to be good. Laxmanrao’s maternal uncle lived in Rahata village. Due to his maternal uncle’s good family background and high position, Laxmanrao’s marriage was fixed in a good family. Now the question was of money for the expenses of his marriage. He had to compulsorily give gold ornaments and the whole expense of his marriage was to be borne single handed. Moreover in those days a man was valued by his word of mouth. If a man had promised to give something in social functions like marriage or similar occasions, those words could not be taken back. It would be better to consume poison rather than turn back from one’s words.

Laxmanrao was worried about the expenses. Like a person has hope on a single star in a dark night, so Laxmanrao had hope from his uncle. He was confident that his uncle would help him in monetary terms. Thinking likewise, he started to Rahata to his uncle’s place from Nashik. In between, he came to Shirdi, Sai Baba’s holy land.

Laxmanrao came to Sai Baba’s Dwarkamai and fell at His feet. Sai Baba gave him two mangoes to eat. The mangoes were incredibly sweet in taste. Then Laxmanrao sat massaging Sai Baba’s feet. Sai Baba started talking with him and said, “Whatever is written in your fate, you are bound to get. Always have a feeling of satisfaction in your heart and be happy with whatever you have. Without God’s order, even a leaf cannot move. So don’t worry and always try to be simple, honest and truthful. I am independent and have independent thoughts, is said by many people, but this is not true. God is the only Doer, we are dependent on Him, my son! No one is relative of anyone. Relatives are only for show off, but no one come to help you in critical situations. If you want one-two thousand rupees, I can give you. Laxmanrao failed to understand what Sai Baba wanted to say. He then left for Rahata to his uncle’s place. His uncle refused to help him. Now Laxmanrao was reminded of Sai Baba’s words that, “No one is relative of anyone. Relations and relatives are only for show off. If you want I can give you money. Walking out of Rahata village, he further thought, “Everyday Sai Baba distributes all the money received as dakshina and next day He becomes a poor Fakir. Then how can He give me such a big amount of money?” But now he started praying to Sai Baba mentally, “Oh God, Sainath! You are omnipotent. I don’t have that much courage to understand your sweet words. I am not very intelligent and my devotion to You is also less than that. Oh God! Bless me. You have promised me to give one-two thousand rupees, but I cannot understand the exact meaning of your words”. Now he reached to a place named Sinnor.

There was a big business of cigarettes and tobacco of Gujarati traders in Sinnor and Laxmanrao was initially introduced to a Gujarati Trader. After a couple of meetings, the trader generated trust on Laxmanrao. So he gave Laxmanrao 30 Tolas (a tola means 10 gram of gold), a nose ring, which is considered to be very important in Marathi Tradition and a diamond studded pair anklets. In this way Sai Baba arranged money for the expenses of Laxmanrao’s marriage being a poor Fakir. Is it not Sai Baba's Leela He Laxmanrao met the Gujarati trader and in turn was helped by a stranger. Thus by Sai Baba’s grace, Laxmanrao’s marriage went off without any trouble and he was ever grateful to Sai Baba.

Source : Translated from a Gujarati Book 'Sai Sarovar'

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:36:27 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #54 on: May 19, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    baba meri shaadi me bhi aap ayeye na deva plz. plz settle it soon so that i get ur blessing
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline vinuday

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #55 on: June 01, 2008, 02:51:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees...

I am surprised and very very very happy to see Our BABA the photo of the wedding procession..............I had tears in my eyes when i saw this photo........

Baba you are showing miracles to lots of devotees and i pray to u from the bottom of my heart that you bless each one of us and pls show us your presence around us............

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.......

Sairam...........

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #56 on: December 30, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dwarkamai you are a witness to all incidents in our lifes.........also ....

punish the wicked.......... ;D

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:36:06 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #57 on: January 01, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Thankyou Sai baba we can again sing ur leelas in this topic...

BABA jaani ki jai!

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:35:47 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 09:46:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dekho BABA i met your devotee sonia in Veena Maa's house.

She is from this forum,she told mehow you made her meet her husband.

You have done miracles for Ravi bhai,Shammi,Kannu,saipriya and so many..

When will you come BABA for ours...kutch plan hai,...we are all waiting for your blessings..

Me and friends...Nimmo,Mani ....bolo..

Dwarkamai you are a witness to all incidents in our lifes.........LIGHT A LAMP SOON..AMEN

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:35:26 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #59 on: June 05, 2009, 01:48:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika ji
    thank u very much for rplying in the same post... dekho Baba ka miracle mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye post apne 2005  me kiya hai.. i just found it yesterday(friday) and thought that Baba did again one miracle to me... oh God not getting words to say becoz i m so much thrilled to see u in that picture..... the whole day(friday) i felt Baba's presence near me... i can't explain. . Baba pls bless me too....
    Thank u  Dipikaji for sharing it
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u...infinity
    thank u Baba.. 
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Facebook Comments