Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremony  (Read 30030 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremony
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika ji
    thank u very much for rplying in the same post... dekho Baba ka miracle mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye post apne 2005  me kiya hai.. i just found it yesterday(friday) and thought that Baba did again one miracle to me... oh God not getting words to say becoz i m so much thrilled to see u in that picture..... the whole day(friday) i felt Baba's presence near me... i can't explain. . Baba pls bless me too....
    Thank u  Dipikaji for sharing it
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u...infinity
    thank u Baba..  

tanu yeh sab baba ki leela hai...........yeh dil mangey more....lol...hehehheheheee

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:32:22 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    Re: Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremon
    « Reply #61 on: July 25, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • yes dipika ji
    ye dil mange more and more and more..... darshan and miracles of Babaji

Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 06:44:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks a lot Dipikaji. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. BABA YOU ARE EVERYWHERE. ANANTKOTI BRAHMANDNAYAK MAHARAJADHIRAJ

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #63 on: November 17, 2009, 05:56:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika ji
    thank u very much for rplying in the same post... dekho Baba ka miracle mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye post apne 2005  me kiya hai.. i just found it yesterday(friday) and thought that Baba did again one miracle to me... oh God not getting words to say becoz i m so much thrilled to see u in that picture..... the whole day(friday) i felt Baba's presence near me... i can't explain. . Baba pls bless me too....
    Thank u  Dipikaji for sharing it
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u...infinity
    thank u Baba..  

tanu yeh sab baba ki leela hai...........yeh dil mangey more....lol...hehehheheheee

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:31:23 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline aruna.vmk

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #64 on: November 17, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Wow, what a miracle it is and what a beautiful photo.
    we all are lucky to see our sadguru appearence, i was overwhelmed by seeing this photo.Thank u for sharing this miracle and photo

Om sai ram

Offline sai1809

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #65 on: November 18, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba is gr8. he is the miracle man :) ... i really wish baba attends my wedding too ..

allah sai ram

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    « Reply #66 on: December 24, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #67 on: March 14, 2010, 07:53:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,thank you di[ikaji for sharing this experience it was really nice baba is great and he never let down his true devotees na......i also wish when my both children in future there merriage fixes baba must come and bless them for their future life thanks for sharing this wonderful photo also om sai ram god bless you.
    sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai
    sai.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #68 on: March 14, 2010, 09:58:19 AM »
  • Publish

• Dear Ramesh bhai And Dipika dear !!

Jab mein 2 din pehle shirdi gayi thi nahi
    Shabir bhai his family in shirdi and myself ( when i went to their home ) to meet them ..

We were talking about Sai baba ..and they came up this incident during our conversation ..

Tho Unke amma Bole ke  "hamare Sai Baba ne khud abdul baba ka bete ka shaadi kiya tha Tab"
    Waisey hi Baba  heee tumhare  kanyadhan bhi karenge ..
    Sab Kuch Baba karenge .. Abaad Rahega Aise Bole woh
    Tho Jab mere dipika ne Doli ke baath ki na Ramesh bhai muje tho  bilkul  yahi incident yaad aya tha !!
    Aur Deko hamare Dipika dear  bilkul connected hai  .. idhar ..
    Aur Aap bhi tho .. !!!

Love you Dwarkamai ..

SAIRAM

Bow to Sri Sai - Raksha Karo Deva !!!
    what whether good or bad belongs to us is with us ...what with others its with them

Deva...................................................
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:40:54 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #69 on: March 14, 2010, 06:19:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for the post. Blessed is this girl who's wedding Sai Rama attended.

Today itself I was sad that Baba is not around  and I cannot talk to him and that I am suffering for getting an admission in my choice of college. But now I see that Sai is every where and still around. It is like he reconfirmed to me that his Samadi is not where he is captured but he is all over.... Baba respond to me too baba...

Every time my heart loses hope Sai finds a way to tell me... "Hold on, i am around!"

Offline lms

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #70 on: March 17, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #71 on: October 17, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba (Shirdi) appearance in a marriage ceremony
    Sai Devotees,

Please read this mail with full love and devotion.

I would like to share with you all an incident of Shirdi Baba's appearance during a wedding. The incident of Baba's appearance, the version of which I have heard, is as follows.

The bride who is a devotee of Baba went along with her parents to Shirdi a few days before her marriage. She grew so emotional there that she wept before the Samadhi of Baba with an invitation to attend her marriage. Later the marriage was performed as planned. After the marriage celebrations was over the bride remembered her prayer to Baba at Shirdi and then wept in the night just before going to bed that she never experienced Baba's presence during the marriage.

That night Baba came in her dream and said: "Do not feel sad. I was there during your marriage. Open the album of photographs of your marriage and see the photo where you are all going in the procession. You can see me in that photo."

The same photo is attached.

Jai Sai Ram.

Source: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saibabanews/message/1744
    March 2004

http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles/babaappearance.htm

dipika duggal

Deva....Raksha karo Deva

Dipika Duggal

Offline kumarnsks

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #72 on: October 18, 2010, 06:17:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • deepika ji

first of all i would like to know the message you have posted in 2005 it appears as you posted yesterday

i heard similar experience but not in marriage in some other occassion / function

are you still able to experience babas miracles , if so please give details

jai sai ram

Offline kumarnsks

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #73 on: October 19, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear devote

can u pleae tell where exactly it happened was it in shirdi or where - i didnt get with is the SSC, please give details

sai ram

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #74 on: October 19, 2010, 01:04:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Bhai SSC is Shri Sai Satcharitra

Return with Chand Patil’s Marriage - Party

As hinted in the last Chapter, I shall now describe first how Sai Baba returned to Shirdi after His disappearance.

There lived in the Aurangabad District (Nizam State), in a village called Dhoop, a well-to-do Mahomedan gentleman by name Chand Patil. While he was making a trip to Aurangabad, he lost his mare. For two long months, he made a diligent search but could get no trace of the lost mare. After being disappointed, he returned from Aurangabad with the saddle on his back. After travelling four Koss and a half, he came, on the way, to a mango tree under the foot of which sat a RATNA (queer fellow). He had a cap on His head, wore Kafni (long robe) and had a "Satka" (short stick) under His arm-pit and He was preparing to smoke a Chilim (pipe). On seeing Chand Patil pass by the way, He called out to him and asked him to have a smoke and to rest a little. The Fakir asked him about the saddle. Chand Patil replied that it was of his mare which was lost. The queer fellow or Fakir asked him to make a search in the Nala close by. He went and the wonder of wonders! he found out the mare. He thought that this Fakir was not an ordinary man, but an Avalia (a great saint). He returned to the Fakir with the mare. The Chilim was ready for being smoked, but two things were wanting; (1) fire to light the pipe, and (2) water to wet the chhapi (piece of cloth through which smoke is drawn up). The Fakir took His prong and thrust it forcibly into the ground and out came a live burning coal, which He put on the pipe. Then He dashed the Satka on the ground, from whence water began to ooze. The chhapi was wetted with that water, was then wrung out and wrapped round the pipe. Thus everything being complete, the Fakir smoked the Chilim and then gave it also to Chand Patil. On seeing all this, Chand Patil was wonderstruck. He requested the Fakir to come to his home and accept his hospitality. Next day He went to the Patil’s house and stayed there for some time. The Patil was a village - officer of Dhoop. His wife’s brother’s son was to be married and the bride was from Shirdi. So Patil made preparations to start for Shirdi for the marriage. The Fakir also accompanied the marriage-party. The marriage went off without any hitch, the party returned to Dhoop, except the Fakir alone stayed in Shirdi, and remained there forever.

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai5.html

BABA bless u bhai

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments