Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SAI BABA AND ASTROLOGY  (Read 7111 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
SAI BABA AND ASTROLOGY
« on: January 11, 2005, 06:35:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI BABA AND ASTROLOGY

"You have studied very hard, but this year the planetary position is not favourable". This was what an astrologer told the son of Mrs Tendulkar reg his examination. " Tell your son to believe in Me, to throw aside horoscopes and predictions of Astrologer's and Palmists and go on with his studies. Let him appear for the examination with a calm mind, he is sure to pass this year" (Baba's advice to Mrs Tendulkar).

'Astrology' is the art of understanding the supposed influence on events, character and fate of the groups and positions of the sun, moon, stars and planets and of telling the future from them. The famous phrase "other things being equal" applies here also. Other things are date, time and place of birth. Now a days the observations of any two astrologers do not tally. Baba used to say in a philosophical way 'What you sow, you reap'.

Let us see some cases where Baba proved what astrologers said was not correct:

One devotee Mr Scindha of Harda was reminded of his vow in the year 1903 to Datta. Baba questioned in the year 1911, " Where was there any male progeny in your destiny,I tore this body and gave you one"

Nana Saheb Dengle, a famous astrologer told Sriman Bhutti "Today is an inauspiciuos day for you. There is a danger to your life" , "Let us see how death kills" was Baba's reply.

Damu Anna who had no issues astrologically was blessed by Baba to have 8 children (Amra lila,Chap 25 of SSS).

Once an astrologer gave a book to Baba perhaps for consecration. Baba instead of returning to him gave it to Bhutti. Some devotees feel that this incident proves Baba's approval for astrology. It is left to the discretion of learned devotees as the purpose of this article is to create confidence in the minds of devotees whether Baba approved or not. Are we not worshipping Baba as "KARMADHVANSINE NAMAHA" . Let us remember His assurance "If one ever meditates on Me, repeates My Name, sings My Deeds and is thus is transformed into Me once karma is destroyed". Then Why fear? Baba is there.

COURTESY Sri D Sankaraiah

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments