Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 247807 times)

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2010, 03:38:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sairam..

Few more
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #196 on: September 06, 2010, 03:42:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #197 on: September 06, 2010, 04:14:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sowmyaji,

This is truly wonderful. Blessed is Amitji and blessed are we to hear these leelas.

Thank You!
    Natasha

Offline saisonalraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #198 on: September 06, 2010, 04:35:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • I can feel it from within..what an experience

Blessed is Amit ji ..Thanks Sowmya ji for sharing this wonderful leela with all of us.

Om sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram...

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #199 on: September 06, 2010, 05:20:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • thnks somya ji,to share with us,great experience,jai sairam!!!

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #200 on: September 07, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sowmya,

How are you doing ?? Its been long since we have chat. Well wat an amazing leela has baba done and is now marking Shibpur as his house where is so much alive there and is waiting to see his devotees and guard them. Lovely leela i must say :)

Sairam, please keep sharing leelas like these.!

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #201 on: September 09, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,

I beleive that all the devotees know about a new email ID other than "shibpursai@gmail.com" that Amitji and few others including me have created to help all the Sai devotees in the USA or India to help them in donating to Shibpur temple or help feeding the poor people there in Shibpur.

Please note this email ID and cpread this msg to your freinds and family so that everyone can get most out of it.
    Email ID - shibpurtemple@gmail.com

Also if you have any personal prayers to be requested at shibpur please emnail to this ID - saibabapuja@gmail.com This email ID is accesable ONLY to Amitji.

Also posting here Amitji's details in case of donations etc.

Name - Amit Kumar Biswas

Address - K.C.Lahiri Lane, Chasapara
                   P.O. Krishnagar, Dist. Nadia
                   State - West Bengal, Pin 741101 ( India )

Email - saibabapuja@gmail.com
    Cont. no - 09333120111 / 09609371796

Amitji's personal Bank a/c (send donatinos for pooja to this account)
    Amit Kumar Biswas
    IFSC CODE - SBIN 0000122
    SB A/C 11256248542
    STATE BANK OF INDIA ( KRISHNAGAR BRANCH )

Bank address-
    D.L.Roy Road, P.O. krishnagar
    Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin 741101 India.

Please feel free to email to these ID's for information. May baba bless you all.

Offline shreyanag

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #202 on: September 13, 2010, 09:53:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Adityaji..

How are you doing??

I have received Baba's Udi. Thank You so much for sending me the UDI prasad.

Shreya

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #203 on: September 13, 2010, 10:00:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Shreya,

Thanks so much for letting me know that you received the Udi pkt. I am very sure that your problems will evaporate now :) May sai bless you and your family. Have faith and patience.

take care.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #204 on: September 15, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dears,

we have just created a new page for Shibpur temple on Facebook at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-India/Nadia-Shibpur-Saibaba-Temple/118743048180681?v=photos#!/pages/Nadia-India/Nadia-Shibpur-Saibaba-Temple/118743048180681?v=wall&ref=ts

You can also search for this by typing Nadia Shibpur Saibaba Temple in the search box.

Kindly click the "Like" button on this page so that you can spread the word to all your dear fb friends.

Thank You!

Om Sai Ram

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #205 on: September 22, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

With baba's grace i have gone to shibpur in sep 1st week. And i had a beautiful experience there which can't be explained in words. But still i tried to put them in simple words. As i have noted each and every point the note became very lengthy. I apologize for that. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

continued.....

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #206 on: September 22, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

Our sweet loving sai baba has called me to shibpur and given his blissful darshan.

On Saturday morning at 6AM we reached Kolkata railway station. Booked the AC chair tickets for Hazarduari Express train which is at 6.50AM. Reached Bethuadahari station at 9.30AM. There are two platforms in Bethuadahari station. We got down at platform 1 and came out of station to catch the bus to Shibpur. But then we came to know that for shibpur buses we need to go to platform 2 and from there out of railway station (i.e., behind platform 2) and there we will have buses or jeep for shibpur. Actually I thought of taking dress to Sai Baba from Hyderabad. But due to lack of time I couldn’t buy. In Bethuadahari there are many shops near railway station. We went into a shop and asked for material to show. They said either orange or white color only they will use for baba. I was not satisfied with that option but I don’t have any other option also so I thought of taking orange color. There are 2 types in that, cotton and synthetic. I want to buy cotton because it was very hot there. But my friend suggested buying synthetic. Again dissatisfied with the option, I asked them to give 7 meters (4meter for Bade Baba and 3meter for Shibpur baba) of synthetic cloth. Fortunately, They have only 5meters of synthetic cloth. So I asked them to give 4 meter of synthetic and 3 meter of cotton. Ah, finally I bought dress for baba and that too cotton . We also bought guava fruits and thought of buying apples but couldn’t understand the amount which they said in Bengali. Now to catch the bus to shibpur we again went inside railway station platform 2 and from there went out. Just behind the railway station there is a big open place where busses and jeep will be available for shibpur. We reached there at 10.35AM. Unlucky we missed the 10.30AM jeep so we have waited till 11.30AM for next jeep or trekker . It was fully crowded. Oh my god! Not expected that much crowd in a jeep . But then that was a another new experience . Mean while I was in contact with Amit ji and he was guiding us. He told us that we may miss Madhyana Arati. We got down in shibpur at 12.30AM and Amit ji was waiting for us. From there he took us to Temple which is 2mins walk. Generally the temple gets closed at 12.30AM but Amit ji kept it open for 5 more minutes for us. We immediately went inside the temple and took baba (Bade baba) darshan and came out. Baba was looking very pleasant. Then they closed the temple. Thanks to Amit ji for putting temple open for 5mins. By seeing baba I was very much satisfied.

Ahhhh, what a peaceful place. And greenery where ever u see. Beautiful location. I loved it so much. Amit ji showed us the Gurusthan and Neem tree with baba’s idol under neem tree. It was lovely. Then we sat in visitors room and chitchatted with Amit ji for some time. Amit ji explained us about the temple and its history and the people who donated for the construction of temple. Then Amit ji said “come; now I will show u the actual shibpur temple and baba here. Go and have your own experience”. As soon as we entered the temple we can feel the presence of baba there. We forgot the rest of the world. Amit ji made us sit infront of baba and said see baba with full concentration and he went out. I was looking at baba but I felt that baba is not looking at me and he has turned his face(matlab baba mujhse moo mode kar baithe hai). I don’t know why but I felt like crying. And I am telling to baba “Baba please look at me and please do not turn your face the other side and please forgive me for my sins (Baba please baba meri taraf aap dekho na baba. Mujhse moo mode kar maat baitho na. Please mujhe maaf kardo baba)”. Then I started crying. My friend who is beside me tried to console me. Really, baba is there and I can feel his presence. Then Amit ji came and asked us to come out. I thought of touching baba’s feet. Generally, where ever I see baba I touch his feet but this time I don’t know why and I suddenly asked Amit ji whether I can touch his feet or not. And Amit said “No don’t touch now. Baba is not in a good mood now. I will tell you when he is in good mood. If you touch now he will get angry”. I think that’s the reason baba made me to ask Amit ji whether I can touch his feet or not. We came out of the temple. I thought “hmmm, only 10mins I got to see baba but I want to talk to him so much. I think in the evening I will get that chance”.

Amit ji introduced us to the people over there. There all are so nice and very kind hearted. In the morning they do Dhuni room construction and farm work and in the time of Arati they will dress up very neatly like pujari and perform arati. There Arati is very different. They treat baba as Sri Krishna. So they perform arati also in a similar way. Amit ji sister, aunt and others all are very sweet. We sat in the office room and discussed with Amit ji regarding my brother’s health issue and my cousin problem. I explained Amit ji the brain problem of my brother then he told that “If parents do any thing wrong then their children has to suffer”. I asked him how this will be possible. Baba always says that “you have to face your own karmas. Then why is this”. Amit ji explained us that “If u get punishment u will suffer but if your child gets punished you will suffer more”. We discussed on this for some time. After that I told him about my cousin who has no children. She gets conceived but in 2nd month it will be aborted with no reason and doctors also couldn’t identify the issue of abortion. I think nearly 7 or 8 times this happened and she always suffers a lot during that time. Meanwhile lunch was ready and they very kindly offered us. It was very very tasty . Thanks to Amit ji’s aunt who cooked so tasty and Amit ji’s sister and others who served us. They are so kind and taken care of us so much. I whole heartedly thank all the people over there.

Continued.......

There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #207 on: September 22, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

Continuation.....

After lunch we went to Probhat ji house and took rest there. Their daughter Pooja (I think 5yrs old) is very active and intelligent. I played with her all funny games . In the evening around 5PM I went to bade baba temple and arati started around 6.30PM. I asked my friend to take video of arati. At that time I remembered about the experience some one had about the arati video. They took video of aarti with out baba’s permission and they noticed that the video didn’t come properly. Later they took baba’s permission and took video. This time with our lord sai’s grace the video was fine. Fool I am, Once side this thought is crossing my mind but still I didn’t ralize to take baba’s permission for video . I just asked Amit ji’s sister whether we can take video or not. And she agreed. My friend took video and in digital camera it plays fine. Then I thought “Now I have the aarti video and I will send this to all.” Frist, they started arati in Bade baba temple later they will continue it in shibpur temple till 8PM around. Again at 9PM they will start arati in bade baba temple. After completing arati in bade baba temple we took baba’s blessings and from there we came out did pradkhshina around Gurusthan and from there to the place where 100yrs ago Ramdas ji used to worship baba and from there to shibpur temple. Sibpur temple is very small. People already occupied before I entered the temple. So I was going back to take my seat but they called me and offered me a seat infront . I was so happy that I was included in Arati and Bhajan. I was enjoying each and every second of aarti. Around at 8.15PM the Arati is completed and we took baba blessings and came out. Later we sat in Shibpur office and started chitchatting with Amit ji. Amit ji showed as all the photographs of temple construction and all other activities happened in Shibpur. I was very enthusiastic to see all those things. How beautifully Amit ji has captured all the memories.

Later Amit ji told us that while arati was going on in Bade baba temple he did pooja in shibpur temple and while arati was going on in shibpur temple he did pooja in bade baba temple. At that time he told us that after the dream in 1999 baba has never come in his dream again. But baba told Amit ji that “There is a place out of this world where all the great saints or fakirs or fathers will be there (I think the place where the enlightened soul will go) and when ever you want to go over there you can go”. So baba has given a divine power to Amit ji to go to that place. Then Amit ji explained me that while he wants to go there he will get vibrations in him and the power he feels. There he will come across saints and if he has some questions he will ask them. Few will answer and few will just give a pleasant smile. Amit ji also that he can stay there for only few seconds. At that time only he told me that the feel and the vibration or power he get and the place where he go he want to explain it to all and post in net but he is unable to do that as he is not able to express it in words. He said “The vibration which I get I know but how do I put them in words its something more than it but I want to let this know to people”.

Then he told me about my cousin why is she getting aborted all the time she get conceived. He told that he went to that place where all saints will be there (Baba has blessed him with this power). And there he met a fakir and asked about my cousin. The fakir told that my Jiju (cousin’s husband) has donated some amount but didn’t look after it whether it has been properly used or not. And that amount is used for some bad purpose. So the fakir is very angry with my jiju. Amit ji explained us that if we donate money to any one, its our responsibility to make sure that the amount is used for good purpose. If it is used for bad purpose we will be held responsibility for that because if we didn’t give that money they would not have done that bad thing. So it’s a lesson for all that if we donate money make sure that it is properly used. After that Amit ji said “Lets go to baba now. He is in a very good mood.”

continued......

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #208 on: September 22, 2010, 01:03:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

continuation........

We went in to the sibpur temple and sat infront of the baba. Amit ji switched of the power and swithched on the lanthern (candle which is covered with glass). It’s dark over there and from the light of lanthern we can see beautiful baba sitting there in the form of clay idol. Amit ji told us that when baba was in mortal coil he used to go to people houses and sit there in the light of the Lanthren and used to talk to them. Amit asked us to look at baba with full concentration and he went out of the temple. Me, my friend and baba was there. I again had the same feeling that baba is not looking at me and turned his face. I was looking constantly at him with full devotion and praying him to forgive my sins. I was continuously asking him to look at me and let me spend my entire life in his seva. And asking him to provide some place near his charan (feet). At that moment i forgot the whole world. I don’t remember any thing. My full concentration was only on baba. I can feel that baba is around and I can also feel his presence there. (Mein baba se keh rahi hoon ki baba please baba mere taraf dekho na. Mujhse moo mood kar naa baitoh. Meri jindagi aap ke seva mein guzaar ne do.) Then suddenly I felt some vibrations in me. Before I realize any thing, i was out of my control. And I couldn’t tolerate the power of vibrations in me and I suddenly fell back with eyes closed. As soon as I fell back I came to realize that I have fallen but I have no energy in me to get up by myself and I was thinking that I had fallen because of vertigo and how come suddenly I fell. No, am just acting. This I did purposely. In this way I was thinking but no strength to get up. Meanwhile my friend was tensed and trying to wake me up. I was able to hear my friend’s voice but can’t get up. After few seconds I forcibly got up. My friend was asking me “what happened? R u alright?” I didn’t bother to answer those questions and signaled to not disturb me. My friend kept quiet and thought that I became bit emotional and so I fell down. Then again I was looking at baba and with in seconds I again felt the more powerful vibrations in me. I tried to control myself but couldn’t and this time I fell back with full force as if I got a very high voltage electric shock. Again as soon as I fell back I came to senses but can’t get up myself. This time my friend got very scared by seeing me. My friend went out immediately and called Amit ji. As I was in my senses I can hear every thing what’s going on but no strength to get up. By hearing that my friend is calling every one I thought “No, don’t disturb me. Leave me like this for sometime”. But as others don’t know what’s going on in my mind Amit ji came in with glass of water and poured it on me. Amit ji was trying to wake me up. After few seconds I got strength to get up. I opened my eyes and got up. And this all things happened in a matter of few seconds. Amit ji immediately took me out of the temple and made me sit in Shibpur temple office. I was still shivering. Amit ji asked my friend to stay with baba for some more time.

Me, Amit ji and others were sitting in the office. Amit ji said “Treat me as your brother and you can share with me what you have experienced inside the temple and what baba showed you (Apna bhai samjho mujhe aur batao ki tumne aisa kya dekha hai. Baba ne aisa kya bataya hai aapko)”. I explained him every thing. Then he told me that “Yahi vibrations mein bhi feel karta hoon (I also experienced the same vibrations)”.

Remember, before I went into temple Amit ji was explaining me that he will go to some divine place and will feel vibrations in him and he want to express this feeling with people but couldn’t.

Amit ji told me that “Tumhe bhi yahi huva hai lekin tum inhe samhal nahi payi ho isi liye gir gayi ho. Mein bhi gir jata hoon lekin mein kuch teka leke baitha hoon taaki mein gir na paoon (U also got the same vibrations as how I will get but u couldn’t tolerate its power so you have fallen. I will take the support and will sit so that I may not fall”.

I was wonder stuck. I have no words to express. Then Amit ji told “Mein duniya ko apne is experience ke bare mein batana chahta tha lekin mein isko kaise likhoon aur kaise express karo apni feeling ko. Aur aaj baba ne aapko bhi yeh experience karva diya aur ab aap jante hai ki mein kya aur kaise feel karta hoon. Toh aap ye loogo ko batana (I want to share my feelings with people and want to make people know how I feel but I can’t express them in writing so I didn’t tell this to any one. But now as you have also experienced the same you can put it in writing and post in the net and can also tell the people).”

Ah!!! Here i got a doubt and asked Amit ji like this “If I fell back with the power of vibrations then how can I was in my senses after falling and I could hear every thing around me. I know that my friend was calling you and you came and so on”. Meanwhile my friend came out of the temple and joined us in the office. Amit ji replied me saying “I think if you would have tolerate those vibration for more some time you’r soul would have gone to baba but as u couldn’t you fell and as soon as u have fallen, baba has left you’r soul. so you came to senses. This all would have happened in very few seconds.” Ohhhhhh!!! Nothing to say.

continued...

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #209 on: September 22, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

continuation...

I told Amit ji that “I was not in a mood to get up from that position but as every one came inside and trying to wake me, I got up.” Amit ji said “even I don’t want to disturb u but as your friend came out and told us. I came in. Not sure what would have happened if we wouldn’t have disturbed you.” Then Amit ji asked how my friend experienced. My friend told that it was pretty normal but felt much peace and couldn’t concentrate after seeing me like that. Meanwhile some one was trying to lock the temple. I suddenly told to Amit ji “No, don’t lock it. Baba is calling me. Yes baba is calling me.” Amit ji said “Ok fine. Go and talk to baba but be in control and let some one sit behind you so that they can hold you if you fell again.” I was not in a mood to listen all those things. I ran to the temple and there I noticed that some one was sitting in the back so that they can hold me if I fell. Later I went inside and again sat in front of baba and I forgot every thing. I don’t even remember that some one was sitting behind me. I started looking at baba and again the same felling that baba was not looking at me. I was praying to baba to forgive me and to look at me. I was continuously praying this. Then I felt like baba is crying and he is crying. If we look at baba with full concentration we can tell his emotions. In the same way I saw as if he is crying. As am constantly looking at baba murti I saw when baba was crying at one point he had tightly closed his eyes and for a second he looked at me. In a shock when I looked at him more clearly he was normal. Even now that particular second is in front of my eyes. I can never forget that moment. After that the murti was looking in a black color and for a second I saw Durga maata. I saw her in a total black color but I can identify her by looking at the glory of her face. One can’t have that glow other than durga maata. After that I saw like baba’s face was becoming black as if it’s burnt. I felt like baba was trying to tell me some thing. But I couldn’t understand. I was asking him “Aap kya kehna chahte hai mein samajh nahi paari baba (I am not able to understand what you are trying to say baba).”  I was seeing normal baba for few seconds, then for few seconds as if he is crying, then durga maata, then dark spots on baba’s face. This happened for some time. Later I said “Ok baba. As am not able to understand you I will close my eyes and you tell me.” When I closed my eyes I felt more power in that temple. I felt as if baba is sitting in front of me and that too very near. I thought if I kept my eyes closed for some more time I will see some one here but I don’t know why I didn’t dare to face it and I opened my eyes. After that again I was seeing different emotions of baba as mentioned above. Until then I forgot the whole world, then my friend from outside was talking loudly which disturbed me. Then I thought “No No No. This is my hallucination. If you look continuously to any object you will observe different changes in that object.” Once this thought crossed my mind, to my surprise this time though I saw baba for long time. He is normal. I mean no changes in his face. Until then I felt that some power is there in that murti means baba is sitting there. After this thought the murty was looking normal to me and I felt like baba was telling me to turn my face slightly where all his posters are placed. Beside the murthy there are many photos of baba. Among them there is one photo of baba where he is sitting on a stone with right leg on left and wearing a white color dress. Then I felt like the power which I felt in the murty is now in that photo and baba is straightly looking at me and telling that “See now I am looking at you. Do you still think that its hallucination.” And I could see there only this photo and rest all background is balck and in this photo baba is in white color dress. So felt like the photo is zoomed. Then suddenly baba said “ok now see here. Am here.” And I turned to my left and saw there was a medium size calendar with baba photo. Again the power which I felt initially in the murty and then in the other photo, was felt again one more time in this calendar photo also. Its like now baba is there. After that, baba said “Ok now turn back. Amit ji is also there.” And when I turned back, to my surprise Amit ji was there. I truthfully don’t know that Amit ji was there because when I sat in temple there was another person and amit ji was talking to my friend. Later I have no idea who is coming and going. I was totally unaware of this. So I was in a shock looking at amit ji. Amit ji asked me what happened. I pointed my hand to the calendar photo of baba and said baba is here. Then Amit ji told, yes baba is every where. With this I came to normal sense. Amit ji asked “baba se baatein karli. Ab chale baba ab sojayenge (spoke to baba? Now lets go. Its time for baba to sleep).”

We bowed to baba and came out from the temple and it was around 10.30PM. By this time the dinner was ready. And amit ji asked us to have dinner first and will talk in meanwhile. Lunch was so tasty that I ate fully and in the evening again they gave Prasad to us. So I was not hungry but I could not object them. So we started our dinner and meanwhile I explained every thing to Amit ji what I saw in the temple.

After listening to me Amit ji told that “Baba has cried for you. And baba was trying to tell you some thing but didn’t tell you because you lack few things like Strength and Stability of mind. That’s why you saw Durga maata because goddess represents shakti, power, strength. And as your telling you saw in black color she might be kaali maata. You don’t have a stability of mind and you have never done any thing for baba. Till now what ever u did is only for u. just think once what did u do for baba. When you will overcome these things u will be able to understand what baba is trying to tell u.”

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I don’t have any thing to say and its absolutely true that my mind is not stable and I have not done any thing for others or baba. After our dinner they offered sweet (Rasgula) to us. I told Amit ji that I won’t eat sweet. Amit ji asked me the reason. I said “Mein ne baba se kaha hai ki jab tak aap ka darshan nahi hoga mein sweet nahi khaoongi (I won’t eat sweets till I get u’r darshan baba).” Generally, I am very fond of sweets . Amit ji told “Ab tumhe baba ka darshan ho gaya na (Now u had baba darshan)”. True. I had baba blissful darshan. So I ate sweet. They didn’t offer us sweet in the lunch but in the dinner they do. I think this is also our sweet baba’s leela. After his darshan he has given me sweet.

continued......

om sai ram om sai ram...

Facebook Comments