Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246979 times)

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
  • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

continuation...

I was so happy. My joy knew no bounds. Probhat ji took us to his house and we rested there. I couldn’t sleep for long time. I was continuously thinking about this. I was still in that blissful state. And I had a dream about baba (but I don’t remember any thing ).

Next day at 4.30AM i woke up and Probhat ji’s wife took me to temple. We sat there looking at baba in bade baba temple. Preparations were going on for Morning aarti. Aarti started around 5AM and went on nearly to 45minutes. After that we went to shibpur temple and took baba’s darshan. I asked them whether I can sit with baba (shibpur temple) for some time. They said “yeah sure. Why not?” I was so happy and I sat in front of baba. How sweet baba is. On Saturday when I looked at baba I felt like he is crying or I am crying. But on sunday baba was happy. He was smiling at me. It was like after Saturday night incident he accepted me. And I had lot of relief and felt like baba has taken all my pain and sorrows from me. I had peace.

Actually, I want to talk to baba for long time with out any disturbance and on Saturday I didn’t get that chance. So I was bit depressed that I couldn’t talk to baba and I have taken many prayers with me and I didn’t get a chance to tell all the prayers to baba. But on Sunday after aarti I sat in temple for nearly to 3 hours and I spoke to baba and prayed for every one and expressed all my feelings to baba. I never thought that I will get this chance but baba has fulfilled my wish. I was there with baba for such a long time till my heart’s desire satisfied.

It was 9AM in the morning. I went back to Probhat ji house and played with their kid for some time and they offered food to us. After that we thought of leaving to Kolkata and were waiting for Amit ji. Then again I went to shibpur temple and sat with baba. I asked my friend also to come. But my friend was not coming and saluting to baba from outside the temple. Then i said to baba that “If u had blessed my friend let my friend also come inside.” Surprise!!!!!!! My friend, who was not at all ready to come inside, came in and bowed to baba and went out again. I was so happy that baba’s blessings are with my friend.

At 11AM, Amit ji came and we chitchatted for some time. At 12PM, we thought of leaving and catch the 3PM train in Krishna Nagar to Kolkata. We said bye to all and thanked them.  Meanwhile we took few photos with them. Amit ji invited us to his house in Krishna nagar. At 3PM we reached Krishna nagar and Amit ji received us there and took us to his house. We met his family members. And Amit ji’s house is fully decorated with baba’s pictures. Where ever u see u will find baba there. Amit ji gave UDI to us for my brother. Meanwhile Amit ji’s wife offered us sweets and I ate all of them. Remember I told baba that I won’t eat sweet until I have u’r darshan and now baba has given me his darshan and filled me with full of sweets . It was already 3.40PM and we have another train at 4PM. So we left to railway station and catched the train there.

Ahhhhh!! We hardly stayed in Amit ji house for 10minutes but before leaving to Kolkata, baba had filled my mouth with full of sweets.

I whole heartedly thank Amit ji and his family, Probhat ji and his family, Amit ji sister Sumana and her family and all the people there. There are few old people and they showed so much love to us. I can never forget these memories. Amit ji thank u so much because of you I got baba darshan.

And I specially thank Soumya ji who has encouraged me to go to shibpur and because of whom I got to know about shibpur temple.

And I thank my friend for coming with me and other friends and family members for their support. When I asked my mom that I will go to shibpur she agreed with out thinking any thing. My whole hearted thanks to her or else I wouldn’t have gone to shibpur.

And finally, I bow to sri sai baba and thank him for giving me his blissful darshan. What ever I have now is only because of baba. Thank you very much baba for every thing.

After our return, when I was downloading all the photos and videos taken in shibpur through my digital camera to my surprise all the photos and videos are working other than aarti video. I tried to open it in different players but am failed. When I play it in digital camera its working but in computer it’s not working. Remember, I mentioned above that I forgot to take baba’s permission for taking video of aarti.
    Now I realize, with out baba’s permission, you can’t do any thing. He is the creator, protector and destroyer.

Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram.
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #211 on: September 22, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

I know its very lengthy and need lot of patience to read it. Please forgive me for this. I apologize for this. As am so excited about this, i have written each and every point.

I request every one to visit shibpur and have baba's blessings.

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #212 on: September 22, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sreenidhi,
    This is Aditya and so much elated and have no words after reading your experience :) Wow... is a word for this and seriously baba's leela's is beyond our reach... Feel so much inclined to visit the Shibpur temple .. lets c when baba calls me and my family..

well please dont apologize for such a nice explanation that you have given, i suggest you also include and send us the snaps and videos you have... please do that...

sairam and keep sharing your experiences.

take care... amazing experience :)
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #213 on: September 22, 2010, 01:44:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram aditya,

oh ya thank u so much for reminding me about photos and videos. I have forgot to post them. will do that now.

yeah baba will surely call u.

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #214 on: September 22, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram aditya,

am getting error while posting photos... i tried posting only 1 photo but still it says file size exceeds. cud u plz help me in this.

can i have u'r mail id.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sreenidhi, thanks for responding.... this is my email ID - aditya18aug@gmail.com please send me the snaps.. may be u can use picasa to upload the photos and video and send me the invitation/ link.

please email me for any other details..thanks ahead

Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

forgot to mention.... baba wore my dress and that too cotton dress :)... i have taken those photos also....

please see the below link for photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/103793713718984850300/ShibpurPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCPDYidiBtKTvqQE#

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sree Nidhi,

Blessed are you dear.... Amitji told me about you and I am very happy you could go to Shibpur. I am also planning to go... Is there anyway I can complete this trip in one day or is overnight needed? What do you recommend? I am visiting hyd from the states and want really bad to got o Shibpur. May be thats why Baba is planning my India trip so suddenly..

Is there anyway you can tell me how far Shibpur is from Kolkatta and if I can finish it in one day?

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sreenidhi very beautiful photos dear....

Thank you for posting the lovely experience... Saibaba has his kripa on you..

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram Bhakta,

Its 4hrs from Kolkata. from kolkata at 6.50Am u have a train and u will reach Bethudahari at 9.30AM. Immediately go to platform2 and from there go out of the railway station and ask any one for shibpur buses. for every one hr u have busses or jeep to shibpur. it will be overcrowded but we will not have any other option. From Bethudahari its 1hr. So by 11AM u will reach shibpur (if every thing is on time). so u can have baba darshan again at 3PM and 4PM u have a train from krishna nagar which reach kolkata by 8PM. But again krishna nagar is 1hr or it will take 1 and half hour from shibpur. so u may not have time. in this case u can hardly see baba for few mins.

so i suggest u to atleast plan for 2days. or else check out for any rental cars which directly take u to shibpur and viceversa.

When will baba call us we can't even expect. Mine was sudden trip and no one was ready to come with me. then i took bold decision to go alone and told amit ji also and booked all my tickets and reached kolkata. Then my friend got scared and immediately booked tickets and came to kolkata to accompany me..

so leave all u'r doubts to baba. just be strong that u have to go at any cost... then baba will make all arrangements...

am sure baba will call u
    Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #220 on: September 23, 2010, 05:40:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam sreenidhi,

Thanks for this lovely post. You are blessed dear.
    Baba loves you soo much..  :D
    You had wonderful experience in shibpur..  :) :) :)Thanks for sharing these photos.. its awesome..
    Your are really very fortunate that you could visit shibpur and could perform pooja at Baba's feet..
    Baba bless you always like this..
    Let all your wishes be fullfilled soon by Baba's grace..

Jai sairam

*Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #221 on: September 23, 2010, 06:13:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear Sreenedhi,

How r u? Thanks for sharing you exp, you had very beautiful exp.
    baba has showed u that he is with u ..so do not fear ..ur bro will get well soon.
    snaps are awesome...
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #222 on: September 23, 2010, 07:47:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sreenidhi,

Baba blessings. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience and the pictures of Shibpur Shirdi SaiBaba. On His auspicious day we are all so thankful to you to get Baba's darshan. Wish I visit Shibpur SaiBaba temple in my next visit to India.

Thanks again. Baba keeps blessing you forever.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #223 on: September 23, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram soumya,

how r u? Thank u so much. b'coz of u only i went to shibpur. Thank u so much.

om sai ram saisan,

how r u? yeah i have left my fear at baba's feet in shibpur. Now i won't get tense as before. After my shibpur trip i left for US and here am daily giving aarti to baba and doing amritvani on thursday. Feeling very good. I just hope my brother get well soon with baba's blessings. Shibpur temple is really powerful. do plan to vist there.

om sai ram subhasrini,

Make a strong decision that u have to visit shibpur then baba will make all arrangements. He will call u dear.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #224 on: September 23, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMG! you are at US? You are indeed a special child of Baba hence able to make a trip to Shibpur. I don't know why? but after reading your experiences, from morning I get a feeling that I am also with Shibpur Baba. You have narrated so well that it is making me feel so good. Thanks! I have already shared Shipbur baba pictures to my family and they want me to join with them next year. If Baba Wills I can make  :)   Baba keeps blessing you!

JaiSaiRam

om sai ram subhasrini,

Make a strong decision that u have to visit shibpur then baba will make all arrangements. He will call u dear.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments