Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246592 times)

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Wonderful experience!!!

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #271 on: January 11, 2011, 10:22:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM TO ALL

This is a request to our fellow devotees to help me by sending viboodhi/prasad of shibpur sai baba, as my brother-in-law is in big trouble regarding health.

I know, only BABAs viboodhi/prasad only gets him out of trouble.

Please send the VIBOODHI. I will bare the expenses. We are very far away to SHIBPUR.... We hope .. BABA will arrange the vibhoodi through a loving devotee of this forum.

Address:

K. SREENIVASULU
    D.No.25-2-815,
    SAVITHRI NAGAR,
    NIPPO CENTRE,
    OPP: SAI BABA TEMPLE,
    7TH CROSS,
    NELLORE-524004.
    ANDHRA PRADESH.

PHONE No. 8801146613

I shall be very thankful to you.

Please try to do the favour at the earliest.

BABA SEND YOUR  BLESSINGS THROUGH YOUR CHILD AND GET US OUT OF TROUBLE.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

K. SREENIVAS

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #272 on: January 11, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

I forgot to tell a fact about SAI's MIRACLE. Two days ago, my brother-in-law had a mild heart stroke. Just before night, SAI came in my wife's dream and shown how he saved her brother from a giant MONSTER. Next day morning we received the shocking news. He is still in trouble. Angiogram has to be done. We are sure that the SHIBPUR BABA'S UDHI will make the Angiogram gram results in his (Brother-in-law)  favour.

So please send us.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

K. SREENIVAS

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #273 on: January 12, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Aditya ji,

I just read your experience of visiting SHIBPUR... You must have Viboodi/Uoodi of Shibpur... Please read my request in above msg.  regarding my Brother-in-law's problem.

Will you please send some viboodhi/Uoodi for saving him?

I hope your immediate reply.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

K. SREENIVAS

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #274 on: January 12, 2011, 05:18:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sainivas Ji,
        Can i send Udi from Shirdi. I have it. reply soon so that i can dispatch today itself. Will reach you Tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Om Sai Ram

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #275 on: January 12, 2011, 06:24:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • v2birit ji,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.  After reading about the exp. of Shibpur Temple UDI... I thought, it could get the patient out of danger...  I am confused.... Sir, do what your mind says... I feel that will be BABA's decision.

I am very glad on your kind willing to help us. I could see BABA in your words.

Thank you....

BABA's blessings will be with you and your family, all the time.

OM SAI RAM

SREENIVAS

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #276 on: January 12, 2011, 06:51:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Are bhai saab, Sai baba is one & only one, whether he manifests himself in Shibpur or in Shirdi. If you devote youself to him, he manifests himself right in your own house. You need not got to Shipbur or Shirdi even.

Am sending. You shall get it by Sankranti.

Om Sai Ram

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #277 on: January 12, 2011, 06:58:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ji,  Yes, You are absolutely correct. I was not in a position to think properly.

Please send it...   

Thank you very much sir, I have no words to express my gratitude on your kindness.

OM SAI RAM

SRINVAS

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #278 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear saisnivas,

Please call AMitji on 09333120111. He will definitely pray to Saibaba for your relative. He is the gentlemen who is following Baba's order regarding the Shibpur Temple. Many people have reauested him to pray to sai on their behalf.. feel free to call him.

Also, Udi is the same  all over so fear not... v2birit has come to your rescue, a thank you for that.

Om Sai Ram...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #279 on: January 12, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam saisnivas,
    This is Aditya. Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I would also recommend you talking to Amitji in Shibpur. I am very much sure that your faith and his prayers will make a positive difference in his health. Also i stay in the US so it would take time for me to send you the Udi. I will also pray for his health. Please have faith in Sai and take any Udi, be is Shirdi or Shibpur. I totally understand your mind state regarding the Udi and it is only because of your present situation. Please do not worry and have no doubts in mind but pray to Baba. He knows in and out and will definitely take care of us.

Sairam.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #280 on: January 12, 2011, 09:49:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • bhakta9 ji,

Thank you for your advice and your cocern towards fellow devotees. I wil call Amitji for prayer.

Thanks a lot.

OM SAI RAM

SREENIVAS

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #281 on: January 12, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • aditya18aug  JI,

Thank you for your reply. I was not aware that you are in US. I can understand now. Yes, UDI is one and only, of where it may be.  V2birit ji, helping me by sending the UDI.

I am very much thankful of your response and for  your prayers for my Brother-in-law.

When this much of huminity around; nothing will happen to my brother-in-law. He will get SAI's blessings through your words and prayers.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

SREENIVAS

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #282 on: January 13, 2011, 07:02:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • My experience at Shibpur Sai Baba Temple:

Sai Ram Dear All

I had visited Shibpur on 11th-13th December 2010 and was waiting for certain completions before I posted my experience. But after reading Adityaji’s post, I felt that I should post mine right away and give updates as and when things happen.
    So here goes…
    After reading many readers’ accounts of their visits to Shibpur, I too got inspired and finally booked my flight tickets to Kolkata for 11th December. 
    I carried three chhaddars for Baba - one from myself, one from my mom and one from the shopkeeper I purchased from. When he came to know the purpose for which I wanted the chhaddars, he not only gave me a discount but also gave a chhaddar of his own for offering.
    I didn’t feel like asking Amitji for car arrangement for one person alone, so I contacted him on phone just a day before and got directions to reach Shibpur from Kolkata. After boarding the 6 am flight from Mumbai, I finally reached Shibpur around 2.30 pm. Shibpur is a quiet, unspoilt place far removed from the hustle and bustle of our cities. Amitji along with some others was waiting for me outside the temple compound. Bade Baba could be seen facing the gate. After the customary introductions, I stepped into the compound. The moment I stepped in, I could feel the divine vibes of the place just hit me in the face.
    The entire compound has a very charming ambience with its temples & garden. The original fibre statue of Sai Baba is housed in a very charming thatched structure at the rear end of the compound. There is also cement structure to house the ‘Dhuni’ which was to be lit shortly, another thatched cabin which serves as the office and an open round thatched roof structure used as the visitor’s room.  The marble temple facing the gate houses the ‘Bade Baba’ marble statue which bears a striking resemblance to the statue in the Samadhi Mandir at Shirdi. I believe Shri K.V.Ramani who donated the statue was told by Baba in a dream to donate a statue exactly like the Shirdi one. Below the Neem tree near Ramdasji’s old Mandir is a slightly smaller statue of Baba. Most of us in the forum must have seen photos of this Murti with the snake coiled around the neck.
    There was some construction work going on for a small shrine in a corner of the compound. Amitji said that it was for Swami Samarth and Shri Datta Murtis which were expected next week on the day of Shri Datta Jayanti.
    All the people around are very courteous and helpful and went out of their way to make me feel at home. My stay arrangements were made at the home of Shri Probhat Jordarji. His bright and lively 5 year old daughter Pooja was a delight to be with.
    I took darshan of Bade Baba almost immediately and handed over all the chhaddars I had brought. However the thatched Shibpur Sai temple was closed and Amitji told me that I could get darshan during evening Aarti.  Amitji asked me if wanted my chhaddar to be draped on Baba during my visit. I replied that it was up to him.
    I had also carried some poster size photos for Amitji – images of Vitthal-Rakhumayi, Swami Samarth and Tulja Bhavani goddess. I was stunned when Amitji said, ”Aapko Baba ne hi bheja hai. Main yahi photos dhund raha tha jo ki yahan nahi milti”. Strange indeed are the ways of our Sai. The thought came that if he wishes to make me an instrument of his divine will, it is a great blessing.
    I was served a delicious lunch in the visitor’s room and then taken to Shri Jordarji’s house for some rest. I was received very lovingly by his mother and wife.
    The Aarti began in the thatched temple and the group then moved on to the original brick structure in which Ramdas Biswasji prayed 150 years ago, then the Gurusthan and finally the Bade Baba Mandir. The people are so sweet and sincere in their devotion, no wonder Baba has chosen to make his presence felt here in such a special way. And all visitors like us are treated like guests of honour and made to sit right in front for all Aartis. So it was with me and I felt so blessed.
    After the evening Aarti and Bhog, I got a chance to sit before Baba alone in the thatched hut. The atmosphere seemed so peaceful and divinely charged, the room being lit with only a lantern. I sat there for almost half an hour pouring my heart out to Him. There was a piercing gleam in Baba’s eyes. Occasionally his eyes seemed to be darting across the room, here and there. When I got up to leave, there was an indulgent smile on Baba’s face. I distinctly felt Baba telling me that I should come here more often. I take that to mean that this should not be a one-off visit and I should come here periodically just the way I go to Shirdi.
    Next morning I rose early for the morning Aarti and joined the group at the Bade Baba temple. It is the marble statue which is bathed (abhishek) and dressed every day. Amitji told me that there are specific instructions from Sai Baba not to bathe the fibre Murti.  After the Aarti I was thrilled to see Sai Baba dressed in the chhaddar I had offered. I had not even told them which chhaddar was from whom.
    I partook Prasad (Bhog offered to Sai Baba) and breakfast. After that I spent some time by myself in the compound. It being a Sunday, there was a small stream of visitors coming for darshan and meeting Amitji. In the evening I went for a stroll around the village. It is so peaceful and unspoilt. Every house has some cattle and fowl, and grows their own brinjals, pumpkins, chillies and even potatoes. The path along the river was picturesque and made for some great photography.
    As Adityaji has rightly said, it reminds one of what Shirdi must have been like in the early days. Again at Sunset I attended the evening Aarti and retired after an early dinner as I was to leave at the crack of dawn the next morning. I must say that the food is all local cuisine and simply delicious.
    Folks, I strongly exhort you to really pay  visit there before the crowds increase and get the chance for a personal audience with Sai in the thatched temple. It is simply an out of the world experience.  With increasing visitors, this may become difficult. I get the feeling that someday there will be long queues here too. I am already looking forward to my next visit with friends and family, of course, when Baba wills.
    Also do spread the word and help out as much as you can. There is still a lot that needs to be done and every contribution will be useful.
    I generally have reservations about clicking pictures in a religious place, whether I am disturbing the sanctity etc, so I did not click any pictures of the temple. But I did click pictures of the village, which I will post soon.
    Please Dear Baba and all dear readers, please excuse any mistakes in this post. Will keep updating as and when…..

OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #283 on: January 13, 2011, 09:04:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Amitas,
    It was very pleasing to hear your experience. Honestly.. this is the place where baba is residing now and he can be surely seen if a devotees goes to him with sincere devotion and love towards him. What i personally feel is that we who have experienced this treasure should help spread this message of Baba and see that we do atleast some seva for this temple. Rest is on Sai.

Sairam..
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #284 on: January 13, 2011, 09:17:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Announcement from the Shibpur Temple:

Sai Baba Always favored feeding the needy. Living up to this principle of our dear Sai, the Shibpur Saibaba Temple has started offering Anna-daan every Thursday. All are invited to attend or contribute towards this noble cause.

Facebook Comments