Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244798 times)

Offline arti sehgal

• Blessings 5
  • sai ke charno me koti koti pranam
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2011, 04:39:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sairam
    please dont use such lines baba is playing with you . baba woh pyar ki jyoti hai jise dekhe ke liye maan ki ankhoo ki jarurat hai . pyar ka sagar hai sai . aaj hum taklif mein hai to baba ka kya kassor hai jab hum khushiyaa manate hai to hum baba ko sukhriya karte hai tab to hum nahi kahte BABA IS PLAYING WITH US . aapki feelings ko samjh sakte hai likin pehle aap baba ko samjho . simaran karo yaha vaha mat bhatko . baba ke samne pyar ka diya jalaoo unka pyar paaoo BABA DHODE DHODE CHALE AAYE Ge. SORRY IF MY WORDS HURTS U . likin me baba ke liye kuch na galat dekh sakti ho na sun sakti hoo kyuki mein apne baba se dil se prem karti hoo.
    jai sairam
    sabke dil me baste hi ushe sai sai kehte hai
    jai sainath

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #331 on: February 16, 2011, 05:19:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi arti segal,

You didn't hurt me..thanks  a lottttt..you remember me how baba with us...

he saved so many times ....i remmebred very well my past..

but this problem is very big and which is even didn't expect...when i came 2 know my mom had abdominal cancer which is very advaced..

all my fmaily memebrs shocked....

my mother don't know anything..i said her some stone is there in u r stomach..doctors r not going for surgery also..just pray
    baba he will save you..she is chanting his name only....

even all my fmily memebrs prying baba...

i came to know  shibpur baba tmeple greatnes..plnned to take my mother there but she became 222 week and she not able to walk/stand herself..

so all rejected ...it's very difficult..because we are from AP..so journey will take more than 2 days..even amma also telling
    once i can able to walk i will come other wise very difficult...

so I stopped that plan also........After that I took shibpur tempke ka baba phots(101 color prints) (belive me i love baba somuch)
    and distributed at baba temple ...on sudnay..but that day that many devotees are not there in the temple... So i have distributed some
    remaining i have give it to tmeple assistat. He said he is going to distribute...

Every day i am obseving my mother is there any small improvement ..nothing..she didn't even take liquids also..

today she had something...

that is only the reason i mentioned like that...........I love baba somuch..i am praying like anything..

but i don't know he is not showing his karuna on me and my mother?????????

May be i did lot of kharama in my past..that is the reason baba is not responding my prayer...But i am pryaing him with full of devotion..

baba please show karuna on my mother....

amma offering sugar candy 40 days to baba(lighting deppa all doing my dady only..she touching only sugar candy coz she not able to stand/walk) i am planning 41 day she will distribut sugar candy along with that she will distribute Shibpur baba photos (i will take color prints)...so what kharama she did it should vanish by distributing smartha sadgur abba phtos...

i don't know 41th day how is amma's codniton..if she will get enrgey it's ok..other wise..what i will do??currently she is not standing also....

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #332 on: February 16, 2011, 05:27:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi SOWMYA_4 ,

You have given  good example.........

I am praying abab ....doctors' din't give any treatemtn 4 my mother coz it's very advaced...

we also praying baba..i know abba is there at shibpur...but he is lisitining me or not..i don't know...

baba please show karuna on my motehr.......

Offline arti sehgal

• Blessings 5
    • sai ke charno me koti koti pranam
    « Reply #333 on: February 16, 2011, 05:30:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sairam
    kal ki subha aapke mother ke liye bahut khubsoorat hogi . baba bless her soon . i will pray for her .
    jai sairam
    sabke dil me baste hi ushe sai sai kehte hai
    jai sainath

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #334 on: February 16, 2011, 05:59:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear Jaya.Vishu,
    Don't worry baba will arrange all and he knows how to bring people to him ..remember maina taye story ..so baba will take care of her ..ya its karmas ..but baba can lessen it ..do not worry keep praying n give udi to her miracliest medicine in the world ..have faith ..talk to Amit ji , he may on behalf of u ...u can pray to baba like once ur mom is in good condition u will tk her for darshan ..i will pray for her ..bcz i can understand ur pain .
    baba plz madad kardo inki aap hi sahara ho deva ..om sai ram
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #335 on: February 16, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Jaya,
    we sincerely urge you to talk to Amitji once. If not i can talk to him on behalf of you. I am also from Hyd. and have been to Shibpur. I am sure baba WILL take care of your mother and cure her. Please have faith in Sai and have some patience. Also if you speak to AMitji .. ask him to send you some black Udi as it is blessed by baba. We all understand your situations and can feel your pain and prayers here. Please dont worry. Once you get the udi... mix it with water and give that to your mom and apply to her forehead. Also i suggest you keep the coloured photo of the Shibpur Sai idol and place it in the gods shrine and perform pooja infront of tht.. like lighting a lamp or agarbattis... i am hoping that would help in someway.do this will full faith.

Sairam... just trying my best to help you. May sai bless your mom. take care.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #336 on: February 16, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Aditya,

thanks a lot....

Once i called Amit ji..I don't know Hindi...even my family mmebrs also...

Some how Amit ji got the point my mother had cancer..he sent odi to my mom...

Please speak with amit ji on behalf of us like this:

amitiji, We recevied odi from you.Thanks a lot. We are applying on my mother forhead..

Waht kaharma we did we dkon't ...Her cancer conditon is very advaced..no medicine in this world..
    we are praying baba..She also chanting baba ...but now she can't able to perform any puja..
    she can't even stand/sit...We are planning to take her to shibpur for that i Called you also..
    but that day i was not able to  express my words in hindi..i am sorry for that..

But she became energy less ..so whole day she on bed only..she also felt gulty and she said
    i can't travel those many days and now i am in the conditon not able to stand/walk..once i will cure
    by baba then only i can bale to come to shib pur..

So I stopped that plan...But in my heart I read greatness of shibpur temple miralces...So I am
    at bangalore, I have distribted old shibpur baba ka photos (color prints) i took 101. and i distribted
    color phots (2) and descriptiojn of shibpur temple..but that day 101 devotees are not there in
    temple ..so i have given it  to tmeple assistat..he promised us he will distribute remaining...

Amma offering sugarcandy for baba 40 days...41th day if she will get energy she will distribut sugar candy
    along with that shibpur baba ka colr prints and temple greatnes paper (also it contains your contact details)
    . I hope amma will get energy for that day..if she won't get or she will get shy to stand over there
    coz she became fully lean and pale ....on behalf of her dady will distribute...

Please Amit ji Please pry for my mother..she had abdominal cancer  and it spread to whole body..

My mother name is : B.Neelavathi
    W/f D. Thirupal
    Ananatapur.
    A.P.

liver...(all are spoiled)....

she is not taking any fodd....(y'day only she had something by baba grace..hope it will continue)...

One she will cure surely we will come to shibpur temple....

Thanks a lot..

Thanks Aditya
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:28:58 AM by jaya.visu »

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #337 on: February 17, 2011, 05:29:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • HI Om Sai Ram

Please ask your mother to rest in bed & not do any travelling anywhere.

Our Karma is the cause of our happiness & sorrow. Unless the fruit of our Karma is taken by us, it does not go away.  In Sai baba's words, "Put up with whatever comes & remember Hari. He will take care of you."

Under any condition, you should keep remembering Hari. Not with the expectation that he will end your suffering soon, but as a matter of surrender. Leave the outcome to him. He knows what is best & will take care.

Om Sai Ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #338 on: February 17, 2011, 08:53:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Jaya,
    I will SURELY pass on your message to AMitji. Please do not worry about it. Also i have one suggestion to you... not to hurt your feelings but ... as Baba has mentioned .... only HIS wish would bring his devotees to Shibpur and no one can plan for that and no one has to blame himself for not going there.... please get this point that IF Baba wishes to see you there he will himself call you at Shibpur or may be Shirdi in that matter. So please dont force or think that mush of taking your mother to SHibpur. Once she is hail and healthy and if Baba wishes to see ehr ... he himself will call her. Please dont take me wrong .. i understand your feelings but this is what the fact is. So please dont blame yourself or baba for that.

Another thing... ask her to chant Sai's name... she need not do any pooja .. Baba loves only pure devotion and not lighting any materials before him. Just keep a coloured photo of Shibpur Sai with her... ask her to chant his name ... she can do this even if she is lying down or just stitting..She needs to take rest now.. thats it and Baba knows about this as well. As i said earlier please give her Udi in water and apply on her forehead... you got the Shibpur Udi right.. please apply that.

I will also ask AMitji to pray for you. Please dont worry for now to take your mother to Shibpur or performing other works. rest is your wish. Keep in mind that Baba needs only pure devotion... chanting his name.. reading Sai Satcharitra and all this just sitting at one place is doable. Your mother needs rest and medication for now and reat Sri Sai will take care. He knows In and out of what is going on there... and what are we discussion here.

May sai bless your mom. Take care

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #339 on: February 17, 2011, 09:16:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam jaya,
    Please provide me your email address so that i can write to you something. I just spoke to Amitji... i have something to tell you. else email me to aditya18aug@gmail.com

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #340 on: February 17, 2011, 09:52:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Aditya,

Office id: jayasree.dayal@wipro.com   (Please reply to this mail id…because regularly I will check this only..)

My personal id is : jaya.visu@gmail.com (I can't check personal mails regularly only on weekends i can able to check)

I think you have spoken with Amit Ji …

I am waiting for your  reply..

Thanks,
    Jayasree.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #341 on: February 18, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    Please check your emails. Sorry for a delayed response as i am in the USA an have time difference issues.

take care.

Offline vidyasudarsan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #342 on: February 18, 2011, 09:17:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,  we are very luck to have received Shibpur Baba temple's Udhi. I am giving Udhi with little water everyday to my daughter Amita. She is suffering with autism and struglling at school and struggling everywhere else too. Baba please help my Amita! Only you can cure her, I have faith in you. Please show us your grace. Please baba give us hope.

Your devotee,
    vidya

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #343 on: February 18, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Vidya,

I am sure deva will cure Amita. Baba's Shibpur Udi has cured people with diabetes as well. We all will pray for her. Have you spoken to Amitji regarding Amita. If not then do call him 9333120111. His prayers are powerful and our Baba is merciful....

Have faith and patience. I am sure Baba has some thing wonderful in store for her.

Offline vidyasudarsan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #344 on: February 19, 2011, 04:51:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,
    thank you very much for your kind response. I don't speak hindi, therefore, SomyaJi spoke on my behalf and requested Amitji to pary for Amita. She also arranged Udhi to be sent to us, very greatful for your help Sowmyaji!

We live in US and I want to send money for Annadhanam. I used remit2india last time, and it was not very easy to use. I am wondering if I can just mail the check by regular mail? will that be ok?

Thanks,
    vidya

Facebook Comments