Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244864 times)

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #390 on: March 14, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Famous Bengali film star Abhisekh Chatterjee and his family seeks Baba's blessings at Shibpur Temple on March 3rd.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #391 on: March 17, 2011, 08:44:41 AM »
  • Publish

• I am writing down a few more experiences of devotees with the Shibpur Saibaba Temple as dictated by Amitji.

Experience 1: Currently the Shibpur Samity is reconstructing the 100 year old temple of Saibaba. For the flooring purposes Amitji had planned to have a white marble floor with a green border. There are workers that are staying in the premises to help build the temple. One night Baba appeared to a worker in his dream and instructed him that he would like the border of the temple floor to be pink instead of green. The worker was not a Baba devotee. He just was working for his daily survival. Extremely scared about not being believed, the worker approached Amitji and told him about his dream. Amitji immediately thanked him and has now decided to change plans and lay a pink border on the flooring. Is it not marvelous that Baba is ensuring his will is known on different aspects of building this temple?

Experience 2: A lady devotee of Baba from Siliguri, India had called Amitji to pray on her behalf to baba. It had been 12 years since she was trying for a child. She had sent numerous donations and offered pooja to baba at Shibpur through Amitji. After a year, the lady got pregnant and now she is blessed with a Baby

Experience 3: A woman from Lucknow, India had read about the Shibpur temple online. She had called Amitji to relate her biggest problem – not being able to conceive even after 14 years. Amitji assured her he would try and seek Baba’s graces for her. He advised her to have faith in Baba’s feet as no one goes empty handed from the fakir’s doorstep. The lady is now in her 4th month of pregnancy and we pray that Baba helps her deliver a lovely child.

Experience 4: A girl whose parents reside at Shibpur was married and blessed with a child. The 6 month old baby contracted typhoid and doctors said that there was not much they could do given that the child was so small and the disease was in its worst stage. The grandmother of the Baby came to the Shibpur temple on a Thursday and invoked Baba’s grace from the bottom of her heart. She took UDI from the temple and applied it to the child. The mother is bringing her healthy and healed child to Shibpur Temple to place it at Baba’s feet in the last week of March 2011.

Experience 5: A Canada based gentleman suffered from sudden mental instability and was not responding to his family or duties of a husband. He experienced a lot of weakness and was not able to do the daily activities that normal people do. He was suffering. His wife read about the Shibpur temple and contacted Amitji to pray for her husband. By Baba’s grace her husband is now responding and slowly coming back to his normal self.

Experience 6: A Chennai based business man was suffering a lot due to some major business issue. He felt very disheartened and then called Amitji saying he would like to donate some amount to Baba. He donated Rs. 50,000 from his last savings and never called back for a year. Recently, he called Amitji to tell him that the big business issue plaguing him is solved and he is slowly getting back on his feet.

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #392 on: March 20, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ji u know what in my heart,please give strenth to complete them,jai siaram!!!

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #393 on: March 21, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM SOUMYA_4 AND BHAKTA9,

I REALLY AM VERY IMPRESSED BY YOUR POSTS.I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME.........MAY BE SINCE 2007 BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO READ EITHER YOUR POSTS OR NOR HAD EVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SHIBPUR SAI BABA TEMPLE BEFORE.BUT AS THEY SAY WHEN YOUR RIGHT TIME COMES ONLY THEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSONS........SO MAY BE MY TIME HAS COME NOW.I HAVE ALREADY POSTED MY PROBLEMS IN "BABA HELP ME SECTION".

BUT FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE I AM JOTTING THEN DOWN AGAIN FOR YOU PEOPLE.I CAME TO SWEDEN LAST MONTH ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.BY BABA'S GRACE I AM EXPECTING MY SECOND CHILD...........AND AM INTO MY NINTH MONTH.MY DAUGHETR WAS BORN THROUGH CEASARIAN SECTION.BUT THIS TIME ROUND I PRAYED TO BABA THAT I WANTED A "PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HEALTHY BABY BOY THROUGH NORMAL DELIVERY".I HAD MY SHARE OF PROBLEMS AFTER COMING HERE BUT BY BABA'S GRACE SOME OF THEM GOT SOLVED.I WAS CONFIDENT THAT THINGS WILL SOON FALL IN PLACE.BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED ALL OF A SUDDEN WHICH I HAD NEVER ANTICIPATED.ACTAULLY LAST WEEK SONOGRAPHY REPORT REVEALED THAT I MIGHT HAVE A BABY GIRL AGAIN (THOUGH WE ARE NOT COMPLETELY SURE)..........I WAS BIT UPSET AS I WANTED BOY TO COMPLETE MY FAMILY.BUT THEN I THOUGHT ITS OK.I WAS PARTICULARLY AMAZED AT MY HUSBAND'S REACTION..............HE HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED TALKING TO ME AND DOESN'T EVEN ASK ME HOW AM I DOING?I TRIED TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT.....HE SAID HE UNDERSTANDS THAT BUT JUST BECAUSE HE IS UPSET HE NEEDS TIME TO COME OUT OF IT AND ONLY WHEN HE FEELS BETTER HIS BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS ME WILL CHANGE.HE IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS FAMILY'S REACTION BACK HOME..............AS HE IS THE ONLY SON AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM HAS BECOME WORSE.SO HE THOUGHT MAY BE AFTER I DELIVER A SON THE RELATIONSHIP MIGHT IMPROVE.

I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED.DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRAY FOR.....CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY FROM SIDE TO SAI BABA FROM SHIBPURI TEMPLE TO FULFILL MY WISH AND THAT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY AND IN MY IN LAWS FAMILY SHOULD BE HAPPY AFTER MY DELIVERY.MY HUSBAND'S INDIFFERENCE KILLS ME EVERYDAY AND I KEEP CRYING WHENEVER I AM ALONE.I HAVE ALREADY STARTED LISTENING TO SAI SATCHARITRA EVERYDAY ............AS I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THE SAAPTAH PARAYAN IN THIS CONDITION OF MINE......STILL I AM DOING WHATEVER I CAN DO.I JUST HOPE THAT I GET A BEAUTIFUL SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEMS VERY SOON.I WAS TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON MY HUSBAND FOR MY DELIVERY IN THIS FOREIGN COUNTRY........I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER SUPPORT OVER HERE.BUT HIS BEHAVIOUR HAS BROKEN MY HERAT......I AM NOT EVEN GETTING ANY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FROM HIS SIDE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME.ONLY BABA CAN HELP ME OUT.I HOPE I GET A CHANCE TO VISIT SHIBPUR TEMPLE VERY SOON.THOUGH I REGULARLY USED TO GO TO SHIRDI WHEN I WAS IN INDIA.MY HUSBAND WAS ALSO AN ARDENT FOLLOWER OF BABA BUT OFFLATE IN DEPRESSION HE HAS STOPPED PRAYING TO HIM .
    PINKI

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #394 on: March 21, 2011, 08:46:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Pinki ji,

Baba blessings. I sincerely pray Baba that all your prayers should be heard soon and make you happy with your children and husband. I will certainly offer my special prayers to you today. take care. JaiSaiRam

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

JAI SAI RAM SOUMYA_4 AND BHAKTA9,

I REALLY AM VERY IMPRESSED BY YOUR POSTS.I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME.........MAY BE SINCE 2007 BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO READ EITHER YOUR POSTS OR NOR HAD EVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SHIBPUR SAI BABA TEMPLE BEFORE.BUT AS THEY SAY WHEN YOUR RIGHT TIME COMES ONLY THEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSONS........SO MAY BE MY TIME HAS COME NOW.I HAVE ALREADY POSTED MY PROBLEMS IN "BABA HELP ME SECTION".

BUT FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE I AM JOTTING THEN DOWN AGAIN FOR YOU PEOPLE.I CAME TO SWEDEN LAST MONTH ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.BY BABA'S GRACE I AM EXPECTING MY SECOND CHILD...........AND AM INTO MY NINTH MONTH.MY DAUGHETR WAS BORN THROUGH CEASARIAN SECTION.BUT THIS TIME ROUND I PRAYED TO BABA THAT I WANTED A "PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HEALTHY BABY BOY THROUGH NORMAL DELIVERY".I HAD MY SHARE OF PROBLEMS AFTER COMING HERE BUT BY BABA'S GRACE SOME OF THEM GOT SOLVED.I WAS CONFIDENT THAT THINGS WILL SOON FALL IN PLACE.BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED ALL OF A SUDDEN WHICH I HAD NEVER ANTICIPATED.ACTAULLY LAST WEEK SONOGRAPHY REPORT REVEALED THAT I MIGHT HAVE A BABY GIRL AGAIN (THOUGH WE ARE NOT COMPLETELY SURE)..........I WAS BIT UPSET AS I WANTED BOY TO COMPLETE MY FAMILY.BUT THEN I THOUGHT ITS OK.I WAS PARTICULARLY AMAZED AT MY HUSBAND'S REACTION..............HE HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED TALKING TO ME AND DOESN'T EVEN ASK ME HOW AM I DOING?I TRIED TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT.....HE SAID HE UNDERSTANDS THAT BUT JUST BECAUSE HE IS UPSET HE NEEDS TIME TO COME OUT OF IT AND ONLY WHEN HE FEELS BETTER HIS BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS ME WILL CHANGE.HE IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS FAMILY'S REACTION BACK HOME..............AS HE IS THE ONLY SON AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM HAS BECOME WORSE.SO HE THOUGHT MAY BE AFTER I DELIVER A SON THE RELATIONSHIP MIGHT IMPROVE.

I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED.DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRAY FOR.....CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY FROM SIDE TO SAI BABA FROM SHIBPURI TEMPLE TO FULFILL MY WISH AND THAT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY AND IN MY IN LAWS FAMILY SHOULD BE HAPPY AFTER MY DELIVERY.MY HUSBAND'S INDIFFERENCE KILLS ME EVERYDAY AND I KEEP CRYING WHENEVER I AM ALONE.I HAVE ALREADY STARTED LISTENING TO SAI SATCHARITRA EVERYDAY ............AS I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THE SAAPTAH PARAYAN IN THIS CONDITION OF MINE......STILL I AM DOING WHATEVER I CAN DO.I JUST HOPE THAT I GET A BEAUTIFUL SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEMS VERY SOON.I WAS TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON MY HUSBAND FOR MY DELIVERY IN THIS FOREIGN COUNTRY........I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER SUPPORT OVER HERE.BUT HIS BEHAVIOUR HAS BROKEN MY HERAT......I AM NOT EVEN GETTING ANY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FROM HIS SIDE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME.ONLY BABA CAN HELP ME OUT.I HOPE I GET A CHANCE TO VISIT SHIBPUR TEMPLE VERY SOON.THOUGH I REGULARLY USED TO GO TO SHIRDI WHEN I WAS IN INDIA.MY HUSBAND WAS ALSO AN ARDENT FOLLOWER OF BABA BUT OFFLATE IN DEPRESSION HE HAS STOPPED PRAYING TO HIM .

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #395 on: March 22, 2011, 12:57:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • THANKS SUBHASHRINIJI...................YOUR PRAYER MEANS A LOT TO ME.............I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN....!!! MAY BABA BLESS YOU ALWAYS.
    PINKI

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #396 on: March 22, 2011, 01:24:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi all,

My mother distributed shibpur baba phtoos at shirdibaba temple, anantapur..

She is so energyless......dady whole ye'day worried a lot..how he will take her to temple...But today my mother was feeling fear..but she climbed the steps so nicely (by baba grace) ..and she sat on a chair inside the temple and prayed baba...after that she distributed shibpur baba phots and shibpur temple greatness paper...(by tody she finiesed 41 days sugar candy puja)...

baba ninne nammi ninne kolichanu..please sainatha nee pujalau nee bahajanalu nenu marvanu sai...neevu cehppinatte neneu pune ki velthunna..na parents ni nee chethillo petti velthunna sai...

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #397 on: March 22, 2011, 07:40:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pinki,

I pray that your issues get solved. I will request Amitji to pray for you so that the issues your facing get solved.

Baba has a plan for all of us and that plan is the best. Please hold on to your faith and I am sure Baba will guide you.

Sai Ram

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #398 on: March 22, 2011, 07:48:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thankyou so much bhakta9.................i would highly obiliged for your help.

om sai ram
    om sa ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    PINKI

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #399 on: March 22, 2011, 09:31:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thankyou so much bhakta9.................i would highly obiliged for your help.

om sai ram
    om sa ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Oh no no my dear... It is Baba who helps. If you would like to reach Amitji his numbers are +919333120111 or +919800500014. I will also tell him but incase you wanted to talk..

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #400 on: March 22, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi bhakta9..........it would be nice if you could talk to amitji on my behalf as i wouldn't be able to call from ssweden.I don't have a phone connection......my husband has it with ISD call facility but i don't want him to know all about this.
    PINKI

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #401 on: March 22, 2011, 12:07:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Pinki,

Amitji has said he will pray on your behalf to baba. What you are going through is hard. Baba is after all the one who decides our future and what is to be. He requested you to have faith that Baba will do the best for you.

WE all will pray to Sai for your issue to get solved.

Om Sai Ram

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #402 on: March 22, 2011, 02:26:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Dear Bhakta ji,

Only if it is not of any inconvenience to you, can I please request you to pray and ask Amit ji to pray for my husband?

My husband and I were happily married, but his mother has been doing black magic on us for many reasons, mainly control.. A lot has happened since we got married and I have got evidence of the same.. Unfortunately, whatever she did is so strong that it has broken our marriage, as of today we are separated. If you would like more details kindly refer to my post 'Om Sai Ram - Please help my husband' under the section 'Sai Baba Help Me'.. I am however greatful to Baba and forever indebted to him for all the support he has given my family and me all these years and even in this difficult time..

I would just like to humbly request you and Amit ji to pray to Baba that he brings my husband out of this evil physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually safe and protects him forever, whether we are together or not..

Once all of this is resolved, I would like to take Baba's darshan in Shibpur Sai Baba temple and Shirdi and would like to thank Amit ji for his noble deed..

May Baba bestow his loving blessings on you and your family and Amit ji

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #403 on: March 22, 2011, 02:38:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Saisai83,

We will surely communicate your prayers to Amitji. Please have faith in Sai as you do .. and i am sure if has asked you to pray then he will definitely show you the path ahead.

May Baba bless you and your family.

Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #404 on: March 22, 2011, 02:40:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam saisai83,
    Adding to my previous reply, incase you want to talk to Amitji personally, please feel free to call him at any of these numbers - 9800500014 (preferred) OR 9333120111.

Take care.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Facebook Comments