Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246517 times)

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #555 on: May 13, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear bhakta9 and aditya sairams,
       Thank u for your wonderful shibpur baba festival photos. Those who are all attended the festival are really very very fortunate people.

jai sai ram

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #556 on: May 13, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sai ram everyone.....all the experiences on this forum are worth reading. Am thankful to baba for helping me through my problems.He gave me enough strength and patience to take care of my kids after delivery singlehandedly and at the same time ignore my husband's odd comments and complains at times.

Baba you knowthat  my husband is going  through lots of tensions and some of them are because of his own decisions.He has also aquired some bad habits which are affecting his physical and mental health.Baba i want you to make him a responsible husband and a loving father.I want him to leave all the bad habits but he doesn't listen to me.pls....sainath help him come out of all these things by making him realise his bad habits and behaviour.

He being an ardent follower of yours in the past have totally stopped praying to you after he was surrounded by problems from all sides and nothing worked out his way.He links some of his problems with me......like the birth of a second daughter and his bad relationship with his parents.........thus always complaining.He was so happy after marriage that he came to shirdi to thank you with me.He always used to say till recently that i was best thing to have happened in his life.I don't know what has happened to him now.pls baba sort out my problems........i want my husband to love me unconditionally like i do.

om sai nathaya namah....!!!

Baba will always take care of you, your family and all his loving children... I do remember you in my prayers dear and I am sure one day you will write and tell us how Sai solved all your issues and made you happy and at peace. We are all waiting and praying for that.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #557 on: May 15, 2011, 02:11:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam aditya ji,

Baba's blessigs. Thanks for sharing these wonderful  picture of our Shibpur SaiBaba mandir.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam all devotees,
    Please see the link for all the photos of the SHibpur Sai temple - SAi Festival 2011. This was a 4-day celebration and included various programs like performing Durga pooja, Homams, Yagna and Sai pooja in a grand scale. Also this time as the number of poeple were almost double, the Annadaan program was held for 3 days.

The new temple was rebuilt on the same structure where it lied the 100year old temple in Shibpur. We can still see some old bricks on the wall. Its a perfect sign of Miracle i would say that has happened and Baba created this temple with the help of all the loving devotees as you all. Where there were dreadful bushes and snakes and trees lying earlier.. there now is built a wonderful temple of our Lord Sai.

I still remember the place where there was this red brick wall structure of the older temple and now i see this a total miracle of how this new temple is formed..Really this is what Baba has done for the welfare of all his devotees.

Amitji personally want to Thank all the Sai devotees whole heartedly for helping us build this temple. He is also praying for the well being of all the family members of the devotees who were a part of this construction..who donated even a paisa for building this temple. There will also be a special pooja at the feet of Shri Sai for all the devotees who were associated with the temple in some way or the other.

It was also mentioed that till today and during the festival time, there were 163 miracles recorded in a way that the people who had financial issues, Work/.Job related issues, health related issues like paralysis etc and also maternal related issues were cured here in Shibpur. There were these 163 pooja's done for warding off the dangers and calamities of the devotees at shibpur. These were the poeple who were in utmost need of Baba's blessings and had their vows taken at Baba's feet.

Adding to this now, the Bamboo structure will now be reconstructed with the pakka brickwall bilding construction, the work will be starting soon and the Shibpur temple team requests all the sai devotees to pour in there donations, be it anything given with love and devotion. Remember only if baba wishes anyone will be able to donate to this temple. So please spread a word about this temple in your friends and family.

Once this temple is constructed, the Shibpur Sai idol will be permanently placed in this small temple. Baba's idol is presently resting in the newly constructed 100year old temple. But as Baba wished to stay in the small temple, this bamboo structured temple is being rebuilt for pakka.

Also there is a plan of building a gopuram on the top of the newly contructed 100 year temple sometime in November.

These were few updates from the Shibpur temple as of now. Will keep posting as we go.
    Again many Many thanks and love from Amitji to all the devotees and he wishes with Baba's grace all the devotees will continue to help in some way.

NOTE: The link for all the Sai Festival photos will be placed in few more hours. Sorry for the delay.

Sairam to all of you.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #558 on: May 16, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi all,

As I posted earlier , my trip for shibpur on May 13th was got cancelled on last minite due to tain delaed for 8 hrs. I felt very bad. 

baba cheppinattuga nenu real devotee ni kadani anipinchndi...i want to share my some important dreams of baba and some douts with Amit ji personally...So i was waited for May 13th but unexpectedly my trip got cancelled...

sairam

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #559 on: May 16, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi all,

As I posted earlier , my trip for shibpur on May 13th was got cancelled on last minite due to tain delaed for 8 hrs. I felt very bad. 

baba cheppinattuga nenu real devotee ni kadani anipinchndi...i want to share my some important dreams of baba and some douts with Amit ji personally...So i was waited for May 13th but unexpectedly my trip got cancelled...

sairam

Dear Jaya,

This is really sad. I know how much you wanted to go to Shibpur but whatever Baba does is with our future in mind. Do not be dispared or sad... I am sure you will go..

As far as being a true devotee is concerned... truth is in your heart and nothing is needed to prove it.

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #560 on: May 16, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • hi ,

Please translate this doccumentin hindi. so that my sister will distribute @ Phaltan , Maharastra.

due to internet problem i am not able to open dwarakamai ...

Please do the needful.

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #561 on: May 17, 2011, 02:52:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Jayaji

I have already translated this document into Hindi and posted in this thread on 1-5-11. It is on page 36 of this thread. If you want me to email it to you, please give your email id.
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #562 on: May 17, 2011, 03:20:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

ADITYAJI THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS.. M FEELING BLESSED BY SHIBPUR SAIBABAJI ;)

Sairam all devotees,
    Please see the link for all the photos of the SHibpur Sai temple - SAi Festival 2011. This was a 4-day celebration and included various programs like performing Durga pooja, Homams, Yagna and Sai pooja in a grand scale. Also this time as the number of poeple were almost double, the Annadaan program was held for 3 days.

The new temple was rebuilt on the same structure where it lied the 100year old temple in Shibpur. We can still see some old bricks on the wall. Its a perfect sign of Miracle i would say that has happened and Baba created this temple with the help of all the loving devotees as you all. Where there were dreadful bushes and snakes and trees lying earlier.. there now is built a wonderful temple of our Lord Sai.

I still remember the place where there was this red brick wall structure of the older temple and now i see this a total miracle of how this new temple is formed..Really this is what Baba has done for the welfare of all his devotees.

Amitji personally want to Thank all the Sai devotees whole heartedly for helping us build this temple. He is also praying for the well being of all the family members of the devotees who were a part of this construction..who donated even a paisa for building this temple. There will also be a special pooja at the feet of Shri Sai for all the devotees who were associated with the temple in some way or the other.

It was also mentioed that till today and during the festival time, there were 163 miracles recorded in a way that the people who had financial issues, Work/.Job related issues, health related issues like paralysis etc and also maternal related issues were cured here in Shibpur. There were these 163 pooja's done for warding off the dangers and calamities of the devotees at shibpur. These were the poeple who were in utmost need of Baba's blessings and had their vows taken at Baba's feet.

Adding to this now, the Bamboo structure will now be reconstructed with the pakka brickwall bilding construction, the work will be starting soon and the Shibpur temple team requests all the sai devotees to pour in there donations, be it anything given with love and devotion. Remember only if baba wishes anyone will be able to donate to this temple. So please spread a word about this temple in your friends and family.

Once this temple is constructed, the Shibpur Sai idol will be permanently placed in this small temple. Baba's idol is presently resting in the newly constructed 100year old temple. But as Baba wished to stay in the small temple, this bamboo structured temple is being rebuilt for pakka.

Also there is a plan of building a gopuram on the top of the newly contructed 100 year temple sometime in November.

These were few updates from the Shibpur temple as of now. Will keep posting as we go.
    Again many Many thanks and love from Amitji to all the devotees and he wishes with Baba's grace all the devotees will continue to help in some way.

NOTE: The link for all the Sai Festival photos will be placed in few more hours. Sorry for the delay.

Sairam to all of you.
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #563 on: May 17, 2011, 03:26:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

debasmitaji

U HAD SHIBPUR SAIBABAJI'S DARSHAN THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT REST U CAN MEET AMIT BHAIYA ANYTYM...  SO U R MUCH BLESSED... THANKS

tanu_12ji

Its my bad luck  :( ,that day i only didnt met with amit biswasji.cause when we reached there we come to know that he left just 15mins before for krishnanagar.and he will not come for that day.we met his father mr.amiya biswasji even each and every member of the committee except him.actually what happened that i called that no.'s of amit biswas but i found it was switch off.so i reached there.without informed them.then i come to know that he switch on his ph within 8-12pm if we have contact him.later thatday i called him after 8.then i talked to him on phone.

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #564 on: May 17, 2011, 03:36:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

PINKI JI

ADITYAJI IS RIGHT.. U R VRY MUCH BLESSED. U NEVER GIVE UP IN FRONT OF UR PROBLEMS AS WAT UR HUSBAND IS DOING NW... BE STRONG, RESTORE UR CONFIDENCE, INCREASE IT N STAND CONFIDENTLY COZ U R THE FOLLOWER OF TRUTH. SOMEDAY UR HUBBY WILL REALIZE HIS MISTAKE IN FRONT OF BABA. ONE DAY BABAJI MAKE HIM REALIZE THAT HE IS WRONG.. IF U WILL WAIT WITH PATIENCE AND FAITH BABAJI BRING UR HUSBAND IN RIGHT PATH.. U JUST PRAY PRAY N PRAY AS U DO ALWAYS... SAIBABA IS WITH U N WILL BE FOREVER. U R BABY IS UR STRENGTH N BABA IS DER TO HELP U IN EVERY STAGE OF LYF...

JAI SAI RAM

Jai sai ram everyone.....all the experiences on this forum are worth reading. Am thankful to baba for helping me through my problems.He gave me enough strength and patience to take care of my kids after delivery singlehandedly and at the same time ignore my husband's odd comments and complains at times.

Baba you knowthat  my husband is going  through lots of tensions and some of them are because of his own decisions.He has also aquired some bad habits which are affecting his physical and mental health.Baba i want you to make him a responsible husband and a loving father.I want him to leave all the bad habits but he doesn't listen to me.pls....sainath help him come out of all these things by making him realise his bad habits and behaviour.

He being an ardent follower of yours in the past have totally stopped praying to you after he was surrounded by problems from all sides and nothing worked out his way.He links some of his problems with me......like the birth of a second daughter and his bad relationship with his parents.........thus always complaining.He was so happy after marriage that he came to shirdi to thank you with me.He always used to say till recently that i was best thing to have happened in his life.I don't know what has happened to him now.pls baba sort out my problems........i want my husband to love me unconditionally like i do.

om sai nathaya namah....!!!

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #565 on: May 17, 2011, 03:43:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

JAYAJI

DONT FEEL DISAPPOINTED.. THIS WAS BABA'S WISH N HE WILL SURELY CALL U DER WEN THE TYM WOULD BE FAVORABLE FOR UR MOTHER TO VISIT SHIBPUR.. AS U HAVE TAKEN FORWARD UR STEP TOWARDS BABAJI, HE KNWS EVERYTHING EVERY PLANNING OF URS TO REACH BABA SO HE ALREADY STARTED TO RUN TOWARDS U TO HUG U N TO HEAL UR WOUNDS... HAVE FAITH N WAIT... BABA WILL WILL TAKE U TO SHIBPUR VRY SUN... KEEP PRAYING..

JAI SAI RAM 

hi all,

sairam

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #566 on: May 17, 2011, 04:49:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much tanuji and adityaji for those comforting words.It means a lot to me.I do have faith on baba but sometimes i just break down when things become unbearable.

Yesterday i observed a lump in my left breast and am scarred to death......i have an appointment with my nurse on this 27th.....god knows what will happen.I don\t know why one after the other i am being tested through all these problems.I know you people are very generous souls and always pray for me.Still once again i would want you people to kindly convey this message of mine to Amitji to pray for me....................and if he gets any message for me through our sai then request him to convey it to me through you people.I desperately need all the prayers.While coming from india i forgot to keep udi with me..........right now i am in sweden...just wanted to know if there is a way through which i can order the udi over here.

Baba i need your blessings and your grace.....i know its there, but i need some assurance from you.I want to meet you in my dreams baba............and i am sure you will never let me down.

OM SAI NATHAYA NAMAH.....!!!!!

PINKI

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    « Reply #567 on: May 17, 2011, 07:28:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

PINKI JI

HAVE FAITH.. IF SCENTED STICKS ARE AVAILABLE IN ANY STORE PLEASE BRING AND BURN IN FRONT OF BABAJI PHOTO N PRAY FROM UR BOTTOM OF HEART N TELL EVERYTHING.. APPLY THIS VIBHUTI IN UR FOREHEAD AS WELL AS MIX IT IN WATER N TAKE IT DAILY... OR FIND IF THERE IS ANY SAIBABA TEMPLE NEAR UR PLACE SO THAT U CAN GET THE VIBHUTI. THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IS UR IMMENSE FAITH THEN IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THE VIBHUTI IS..SEARCH IN GOOGLE FOR SAIBABA TEMPLE NEAR UR HOUSE... EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT DEAR.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #568 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Pinkiji,
    Please email to shibpurtemple@gmail.com with your address and some one will post the Udi to you. Also do mention in that email as of what you want Amitji to pray for. Just a reminder.

Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #569 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks so much adityaji.....i hope i am not irritating you again and again with my requests.
    PINKI

Facebook Comments