Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246208 times)

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #720 on: August 09, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Babaji,

Today iam feeling as if my senoirs are nt happy wid me...they are formal wid me....i discussed things wid my senior dean but i think my codinators didnt like it....what shud i do?? plz put me on rite path....i dont want to have different and strange relations wid anyone...guide me babaji?

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #721 on: August 10, 2011, 10:58:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam all,
    Please read more miracles from Shibpur that were seen on this Gurupurnima -
    Experience 2:
    This miracle or Love of Baba was recorded on the GuruPurnima Day of 2011 and this As part of GuruPurnima celebration, Shibpur temple conducts Annadaan and thousands of devotees come there to take the prasaad. This time it so happened that because of the continuous rains in Shibpur it was difficult for the cooks to prepare so much food (which was being prepared at different houses). The  temple authorities cook atleast 30 Hundi vessels of Khichdi (falvoured rice made of moong daal) which is distributed to thousands of poeple. But this time, given the rains and wet firewood, it was feasible to make only 6 vessels of Khichdi. The preist, Amitji along with other concerned members of the temple were feeling very ashamed of this and so the priest was thinking to himself and praying to Baba that this is a very shameful act on our part Baba as people have come to take your prasad and there is only a little quantity this day. Saying so they started distributing the prasad. Surprisingly, the distribution went of
    for hours on that day, from 12.00pm to 11.00pm and everyone was shocked to see this leela of Baba. Even when all the people working in the temple, the trustee members had their food, there was a little food left over. Everyone from the temple and the village was very very happy to see this Miracle and
    thanked Baba for not turninng anyone back empty stomach.

Dear Aditya sairam
     thank u for positing this experience.  When i read this experience I remember  reading a similar situation  in sai satcharita chapter no 35.

Power and Efficacy of Udi

Once it happened that at Balaji's death anniversary day, a certain number of guests were invited and the dinner
    was prepared for them. But at the dinner-time it was found that thrice the number of people invited had turned up.
     Mrs. Newaskar was in a fix. She thought that the food would not suffice for the people assembled and that if it fell short,
    the honour of the family would be at stake. Her mother-in-law comforted her by saying, "Don't be afraid, it is not ours,
     but Sai's food; cover every vessel with cloth, putting some Udi in it, and serve from the same without opening it :
    Sai will save us from ignominy." She did as she was advised and it was found to their surprise and joy that not only did
    the food suffice for all, but plenty of it remained after serving. "As one feels intently, so he realizes accordingly" was
    proved in this case.

What you said is 100% true that  sai will not turn anyone back  empty stomach.

jai sai ram

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:04:46 AM by avm171 »

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #722 on: August 11, 2011, 08:23:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,

I mam hoping many of you might know that there is a lot of rainfall happening in the Northern part of India including Delhi, Bihar, parts of UP, Jharkhand  and West bengal. Well, the Sad part is that the areas of Kolkata including Nakshipara where the Shibpur temple is located is not in RED ALERT for they have opened the gates of the dam in the jharkhand area and the huge flow of this water is flowing towards Bengal.

I heard this morning from Amitji that because of this dreadfull rainfall and flowing water, the oldest boundry wall of the Shibpur temple has demolished. THis was recorded last night.

Also because of this heavy rain, the devotees/people at shibpur and other parts of that are are greatly being effected as the only source of their cooking gas is the local wood which because of the rains is now unusable.

We greatly request all the devotees to help the local people and the temple authorities to provide as much help as they can in building back the wall of the temple (once the rain stops) and to help the needy there.

We will keep you posted about this. Please see the local news channels for more details on the current weather.

This is as per Amitji. Please pray for the poor people there.

Thanks.

Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #723 on: August 11, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please see Amitji's email this morning -

Om Sairam.
    Mandir ka ek BAD NEWS sunane bala hu.
    Aj 7 days se bengal ne bohot baris ho rahahe, West Bengal govt already red alert jari kiya hai ` KAVI VI BAD AA SAKTA HAI" already hamara NAKASHIPARA block affected. kahi gaun pani ki niche dub geya hai. paristhiti bohot gambhir hai, esi time pe barish ke karan hamara Sai mandir ka BOUNDARY WALL tut geya, mandir pura beabru ho geya. kavi vi kisi time me mandir me pani ghus sakta hai.Hamlog bohot tention me hai. edhar ka devotee log bohot mushibat me hai, Mai din var pray karraha hu es mushibat se har admi keliye. aplog vi pray kijiye.

BOUNDARY WALL thik korane keliye aplogoka help chahiye. ap log TV news or paper dekhiye sabkuch pata chaljayega.   

Sairam.... referring to my above post.!

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #724 on: August 11, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Rehem Nazar Karna, Bachho ka palan karna...

Testing times seem very feary when they occur, but cause spiritual progress.

Baba protect all...

Om Sai Ram

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #725 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

HAVE MERCY BABA UPON THESE PEOPLES... PLS PROTECT THEM DEVA....

JAI SAI RAM

Please see Amitji's email this morning -

Om Sairam.
    Mandir ka ek BAD NEWS sunane bala hu.
    Aj 7 days se bengal ne bohot baris ho rahahe, West Bengal govt already red alert jari kiya hai ` KAVI VI BAD AA SAKTA HAI" already hamara NAKASHIPARA block affected. kahi gaun pani ki niche dub geya hai. paristhiti bohot gambhir hai, esi time pe barish ke karan hamara Sai mandir ka BOUNDARY WALL tut geya, mandir pura beabru ho geya. kavi vi kisi time me mandir me pani ghus sakta hai.Hamlog bohot tention me hai. edhar ka devotee log bohot mushibat me hai, Mai din var pray karraha hu es mushibat se har admi keliye. aplog vi pray kijiye.

BOUNDARY WALL thik korane keliye aplogoka help chahiye. ap log TV news or paper dekhiye sabkuch pata chaljayega.   

Sairam.... referring to my above post.!
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #726 on: August 11, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

baba help them in any way protect them baba..

JAI SAI RAM
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sairam123

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #727 on: August 12, 2011, 06:44:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • i have been an ardent devotee of baba for long.of late started facing lot of problems at home.
    there has been some issues with my babhi and brother for long.its not even 3 years since they got married.
    i have prayed numerous times to baba to solve all this,but it only became worse.she took the extreme step of giving divorcee to suprrise of everyone.it came as shock for all of us.i started nav vrat to solve al this.but its only becoming worse.she never wanted to come bac home and yest they took all her things away.
    i had so much belief in baba.he has let me down.i sent prayer request to amitji also.no reply yet
    even if i my brother wants to unite,my babhi is not ready.her family members are telling all negative things to her and try to seperater her from my bther.

my moms health has worsened after this.wtever i pray to baba the exact opposite happens.
    baba pls forgive both of them and request all sai devotees to pray for them to unite.

Offline sairam123

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #728 on: August 12, 2011, 06:48:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • my career,family life evrything is in a bad shape now.
    now my marriage alliance also will be in a problem because of this.

am very angry on baba.think he likes to see me suffer.this is not the only problem.
    when baba doesnt believe in horpscope,so do I.but all things happening acc to that...
    baba pls help us come out of all this troubles

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #729 on: August 15, 2011, 12:59:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,

With Sai's grace the rains in Krishnanagar and Shibpur areas have calmed down and also the rain water is like 100mts away from the temple. The villagers of shibpur are also safe.

by the way... please see this article from Amitji .

Sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #730 on: August 15, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam...
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #731 on: August 15, 2011, 11:22:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saibabaji,

Babaji everybody ask for help thru this forum. I also needs you n wants my family to have peace of mind. I told Amitji regarding my dad's situation.He assured me that everything will be alright..i believe in it and i strongly believe in strongly believe in saibabaji 11 vachan.i kw babaji will surely take us out frm all the critical situations. But why babaji iam nt having peace of mind and why my heart is nt calm , this anxiety is killing me..i want to rest nw babaji..i kw u will take care of my parents and they will be alrite frm all spheres..

Babaji it must my impurities which makes me anxious and restless..maybe iam nt gud devortee of urs..if u said everything will be alrite, it will definetely going to be alrite...babaji put me on rite track...i want to leave everything nw...plz take care of my dad reputation and arrange gud life for them...i will nt going to ask for anything more in my life..i will consider as my rakhi gift frm my babaji...no one has gone empty handed frm ur darbar...esp on rakhi occasion u will nt let ur daughter go empty handed frm ur darbar...i luv u babaji....ab meri zindgi peace of mind de do..

Offline anita anjali

• Blessings 0
    • Baba always with us...
    « Reply #732 on: August 16, 2011, 02:38:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

baba please sabki raksha karna baba please baba sabki raksha karna sab ki raksha karna sabkiraksha karna.  bachale baba bachale

jai sai ram
    Om sai, Only shirdi sai :)

Offline anita anjali

• Blessings 0
    • Baba always with us...
    « Reply #733 on: August 16, 2011, 02:50:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

aditya ji jo aapne experience share kiya use padkar bohot anand mila. sachi me baba kitne dayalu aur kriparlu he. aur jo shippur baba ke pics dekhkar muje waha pe jaaneka man karrahahe, what a amazing place.  sachime kitne puny log honge jo shibpurmebaba ki seva karthehe. thanks to sharing this to all devotees
                                                                         jai sai ram
    Om sai, Only shirdi sai :)

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #734 on: August 16, 2011, 03:21:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

jai shree sai nath !!! thanks baba for calming the rain in shibpur...

jaisairam
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Facebook Comments